๐ˆ๐… ๐–๐„ โ€ข ๐“ฆ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐”‚

By IMEUNBYUL

#2 rvwendy #22 reveluv (2/8/19) #1 rvwendy #14 reveluv (23/2/20) " Through this lifetime and the future ahead... More

SYNOPSIS
Author's note
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
Author's Note
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO

TWENTY THREE

170 13 2
By IMEUNBYUL

Playlist: Take you home by Troye Sivan

"Yeah okay, I'll make sure Haechan got it, bye mom." Wendy ended the call and sigh. "What did mom want?" ask Yeri. She was preparing their breakfast; Bacon, eggs and baked bean. Wendy pours the hot boiled coffee to her cup and yeri's. "Mom told him to donate his unused clothes to the charity." Yeri made a face.

"Since when mom interested in charity work?" she asked, surprise. Wendy just shrugged. Haechan came down the stairs and yawn loudly. His bed hair sticks everywhere. "Ya, mom said to donate your unused clothes". said Yeri, while taking her seat opposite of Wendy. "Here, have breakfast first before you do it" Wendy invite him to sit down while picking an empty cup and pour milk in it. 

"Yes, breakfast!" He said, with a joyous leap. Haechan quickly washes his hand and dry it while doing a ridiculous dance move that includes hand. He sits between them since the table is round and his fav spot will always be middle. They begin to eat after saying their prayer. Wendy scoops up a number of baked beans and put it on her plate.

"So," Yeri began. Wendy's eyes still on the bacon but shifted when Yeri speaks. "How it's going with Taeyong?" She said, while eating her egg. Wendy raises her eyebrows. "Just trying to dig myself out of a gigantic hole filled with quicksand," while twirling her fork. "Colorful," said Yeri, in a sarcastic remarks.

"How's school?" said Wendy, changing the subject. "Well the usual, not so interesting. I felt like the school needs to spice things up -" Yeri said. "like having magic or something, I mean don't get me wrong you're gonna think I'm crazy but like -"

"I get you," Wendy smiled. "I think about that all the time and it's totally normal." Wendy passed down the salt to Haechan who're asking for it. "School was pretty dull back at my day but it's not until I was this close to being expelled," She chuckled. 

"You were involved in a school fight, is it ... -?" Haechan said. "You did nothing wrong back then you were just trying to help the man, and this punks suddenly shows up and you are the blame for all of it" retort Haechan. "Is there no CCTV at the school backyard?" Yeri asked. "There must be a hidden camera somewhere in case one of them is broke." 

"Guys, it's nothing. It's all in the past, besides I just did what I have to do that poor man would have been seriously injured if I'm not there." Wendy explained. "And I happened to be there when the fights began." Yeri and Haechan exchange looks. "You're clearly are selfless, you got yourself injured by saving others. The person who you saved just turn his back and blame you for all of it and yet you don't deny it, -" Yeri said. "Now we know where her selfless gene came from." Haechan winked. 

Wendy nudge Haechan's arms and laugh. "Mom was pretty badass back then guess I must have inherited Dad's side of softness to be able to slide it off .." Wendy said, smiling. "He was a great dad," Haechan said. Yeri returned Wendy's smile and continue eating their breakfast

Suddenly there's a knock on the door that alerts three of them. "Don't worry I'll get it," Haechan said, ready to get up. "Oh no, you don't." stopping him from getting up. " I'll get it, remember you open a door and recklessly let them in even though you don't know them". Wendy said, making him remember what he had done last time."We thought it was your friend but it turns out you don't even know him." Yeri added. "He was offering a good deal of this new game so i invited him inside." Throwing his hands. "And that was one-time" Haechan scoff, while rolling his eyes. "It was twice" Yeri corrected him. "Shut up" retorted Haechan back to Yeri.

Wendy picks a spoonful of egg and put it in her mouth and munch it while walking her way to the door. She was still on her pajama, hair's a messed and she couldn't care less to fix it cause she expects it must be that nice grandma who always brings baked cookies every Friday. Wendy took a peak on the door's peephole. "What the.." it was black, someone must have blocked it. Wendy unlocks the door key and open it slowly. When she opened it there was no one there. 

"Must have been nice to end a call without saying why?" said a voice. Wendy was startled by a sudden voice. Jaehyun step in front of Wendy and crossed his arms. Wendy laugh slowly but Jaehyun looks at her while knitted his eyebrows. "I must have mistakenly pressed your number last night". she said. "By mistake or intended?" He raises his eyebrows. "What are you doing here Jaehyun?" Wendy ignored his question and cut to the point. He examines Wendy from bottom to top and chuckles. "This is a nice sight I'm seeing." 

Wendy crossed her arms and clear her throat. "It was my off day today and you happen to show up at my worst functional wardrobe ever". He smiles and shrugs it off. "Not that it's new to me now, i guess Taeyong would be happy to see you look like this." Wendy scoff. "This?" She pointed her pajama and messed bed hair. "He would totally faint." She assured him.

"Who is it, sis?" Yeri jumps to the scene and immediately her face lit up when he saw Jaehyun. "OMG, Jaehyun Hi!" she clears her throat and started to fix her hair. "Hello Yeri" He greets her with a warm smile. "H-how are you? i-i mean it's been a long time i didn't see you, did you go on a long holiday or what?" She asked, eyes shining. Jaehyun chuckled. "You could say that, you look great though, did you get a new haircut or something?" Yeri giggled when she hears what Jaehyun said. "No, haha but after you mention it I think I can use a haircut" she chuckles. Wendy clears her throat.

"Oh sorry, we're having breakfast now, do you want to join us?" Yeri said. "No no, i just had my breakfast just now so yeah." He bites his lips. "Yeri can you leave us for a moment?" Wendy asked. "Please -?". Yeri pouted and wave goodbye to Jaehyun, he waved back smiling. When Yeri is out of the side, Jaehyun looks at Wendy and chuckle but she wasn't in the mood. "I guess your sister doesn't know about our breakup? she's still cheerful as ever -" 

"She knows. Just seeing you here makes her forget about how bad you treat me last time." Wendy crossed her arms while taking a long sigh. "So, you're showing up yourself here without any warning, text, calls just brings it all back, it's like I'm in Dejavu or something -" Jaehyun lands his back on Wendy's veranda and put both of his hand in his pocket. "Is that a bad thing? ..." Wendy shifted his eyes from Jaehyun. "Things change Jaehyun, you can't just come around here like you used to do, how will Taeyong react when he sees us both together?" She sigh. "I don't want him to think we sort of have some things -left in us you know?"

"I get it." he gave Wendy his weak smile. "Jaehyun, i don't mean it in a harsh way but-" Jaehyun held up his both hand in defense. "It all seems easy before this but now i get it." He clears his throat. "Guess losing you was the last thing i ever did and now i regret it," Wendy was lost at words. "Jaehyun I-". "I  can't simply get it off Wendy," Jaehyun said. "I don't have the power to erase this thing and every time i try to forget it, it kept coming back to me." 

"I'm sorry." Wendy apologized. Jaehyun looks at her with so much adoration. "I'm sorry too." He walked over to Wendy and tuck back her hair behind her ear. "This is not your faults and we both didn't know that this would happen, you have every right to be mad at me. If i knew what i was doing is wrong for both of us i wouldn't have leave you alone in the park." He said, putting his both hand inside his pocket. "Instead i do it anyway, cause i know it's the right thing to do and of course to protect you". 

"Jaehyun." a male voice came behind Jaehyun. "Taeyong!," Wendy said, quickly fixing her hair in a bun. Jaehyun shifted himself from Wendy and bow down his head like he did something wrong. Taeyong makes his way towards Wendy, not letting his eyes leave Jaehyun. "Oh, you bring fruits? omo thank you so much!" exclaimed Wendy. When Jaehyun lifted his head, immediately his eyes were fixed to Taeyong who are looking at him with a sense of annoyance.

"Can you leave us for a moment, Wendy?" Taeyong said. Wendy can feel that there might be a fight going on and he immediately stop him. "Taeyong, it's okay. He was just .. checking how the siblings are doing, so please can we go inside now?"Wendy felt anxious by the time she put her arms around Taeyong's waist and drag him away from Jaehyun. Taeyong eventually gave up and after being dragged by Wendy he stayed inside. He mouthed sorry to Jaehyun and closes the door slowly. Jaehyun shakes his head and gave her a weak smile. 

"What was that?" Wendy said, her back behind the door. "Umm.. an intense eye fight?" Taeyong said, jokingly. "He obviously did it first so i started to do it." Wendy facepalming her head. "I thought you guys are gonna fight or something -", "But what if we were?". She quickly jerks her head and looks at Taeyong seriously. "You wouldn't.". "I would." He said, without hesitation. "Taeyong, i promised you there's nothing going in between us anymore, you know this." She said, while throwing her hand. "I was kidding, i love how the way you get all serious up." He went in and hug her. Wendy was speechless but return back his hug.

"You're not bothered by this?" she said, "bothered by Jaehyun coming by and visits my siblings?" Taeyong untucked her hair from behind her ear, arm still around her waist. "I knew he wasn't only visiting your siblings, he was visiting you." He smiled. "I'm a bit bothered by it, but i know it's been a long time he didn't visit your home and meet your siblings -". Wendy just sighs in relief when he said it. They hug once more and after that when to the kitchen and enjoy their breakfast together.

____________

A grin can be seen 2 blocks from Wendy's house. "So my boy has a lovesick on the girl?" He chuckle evil. "Pathetic" He scoffs hard. He was wearing his dark green suits with his one staff on his side. His sight was fixed at Wendy's house. "After all years of searching, she was living right here at the tip of my nose." He said. "You did it well boy." He expressed it with a wide smile like he just win something. Then eventually he walks away in a scornful look. The seeker was planning on something and just wait for the right time to come, which soon enough. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428 29 11
"We'll be alright, I want to try again" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Jaemin, a new student, forms bonds with Renjun, Haechan, and Chenle. As he e...
57.6K 1.4K 22
Haechan gets paired up for a project with a girl he doesn't like and who doesn't like him. They meet up for their assignment in a bar and since neith...
28.3K 1.2K 34
c o m p l e t e dโœ” (under editing) when his wishes suddenly comes to life where magic and fairytales doesn't exist. nct u make a wish - tap to listen...
9.8K 1K 40
โ แด€ษดแด… สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แด˜ส€แดแดœแด… แด๊œฐ ส™แด‡ษชษดษข แด€ ส™ษชแด›แด„สœ? โž โ แด แด‡ส€ส! โž [ discontinued] Deceitful, disrespectful and downright detestable; Derya took pride in being unapo...