HIS SHADES OF LIFE

By SSAYEDWRITER786

"please give me divorce, please I have enough pain through this marriage please I beg you...give me divorce."... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTERS INFO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 - part 1
Chapter 6 - part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
♡Wedding Invitation♡
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 - Part 1
Chapter 24 - Part 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 - Part 1
Chapter 28 - Part 2
Chapter 28 - Part 3
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38 - Part 1
Chapter 38 - Part 2
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
chapter 60
Ramzan Mubarak 🥀
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64 - Part 1
Chapter 64 - part 2
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Thank Note💜
Q & A
Epilogue

Chapter 33

1.9K 73 6
By SSAYEDWRITER786

Dinner.

DO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.

Meaning of the quotes in picture☝️:

He takes my age too,
My heart is fixed with whom.

_______________________________________

Shahzaib's POV :-

After getting freshen up, I wore my formal suit. I walk out the washroom and saw akib standing near Shahnoor's bed. I couldn't decipher what's going on between them? I cleared my throat which cause them both to look at me. I was about to say something but farah cut me off while coming in,

"Akib bhai, firoz bhai is calling you."

"Okay I am coming." Akib said to her than look towards me.

"Bhai, Raees uncle is calling you. He told me to tell you to call him before your haldi ritual, I forgot to tell you because of the situation." Akib informed getting back to his command form.

"No problem, I'll handle it. Let's go." I said, he nodded.

I was about to leave but remember something and look towards farah.

"Farah, a nurse will come at exactly 8:00pm to remove the IV and give shahnoor medicine. Okay?" I said.

"Ji (yes)" Is all she replied.

The woman of my heart never confesses her inner words to me. She never talks to me, never makes eye contact with me. It hurts very painfully.

Straightening my posture, I walk towards the sofa where my blazer was kept I took it but suddenly an Idea hit me. I smirk at the naughty thought.

Hiding my emotions I turn around to see farah cutting fruits for shahnoor. They both are quite and I very well know the reason.

"Farah." I called her.

"yes?" She said while standing up. On the other hand shahnoor started eating apples.

"Come here." I said and she walked and came in front of me.

I hold the blazer forward in front of her, she look at it confusingly.

"Help me wearing it." I said and her jaw drop in shock.

"Ji-ji (yes?) " She asked in disbelief.

"What? Can't you help me wearing blazer? You are my soon to be wife farah, help me and other than that it will be your duty after marriage." I said making her blush. She was looking so cute at the moment that I want to kiss her.

She nervously look towards shahnoor but shahnoor kept looking down at the fruit tray, eating quietly with a mischievous smile.

"But you have hands na...wear it."Farah said to me.

I clench my jaw to make her realize who she is dealing with.

"Are you saying no to me?" I asked in a deadly tone.

"Its not like tha-"

"Than help me, I am already late." I said cutting her in mid.

"If you are thinking that I am looking at you, than don't worry. I can't see anything." Shahnoor said while covering her eyes with her hand.

This girl~She is something, something which is very close to me and farah for Allah knows what reason.

"Now will you?' I said to farah, she look down.

Hesitantly she took the blazer from me, I turn back as she hold the blazer for me. I put my left hand inside the sleeves than she help me for the right one, after turning back she adjust it perfectly.

Click!

"Perfect." We both look at shahnoor who just click our picture.

"Shahno!" Farah called her sternly with glaring eyes but I am smiling at her childish behavior.

"Let her be, she is a kid farah." I said, she look at me than immediately casted her eyes down.

She never makes eye contact with me but soon I'll put all the barriers down between us. Inshallah.

"I'll be going than." I said and was about to leave when farah hold my blazer making me halt at my track.

"I am sorry, I know you are getting late but I want ask when will shahnoor be able to live in my room?" She asked.

"Tonight, I'll shift her in your room." J said gently.

"Thank you." She said and I took my leave.
. . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Assalamu alaikum mere bete. (My son)" Raees uncle greeted me with a huge smile as I hugged him.

"Walaikum assalam uncle." I said.

"Mubarak ho (congratulations), finally you decided to get settled." Uncle said as we took seat on the sofa in his room.

'Thank you uncle." I said.

Two men of raees uncle were standing at the door while firoz and akib were with us.

"What makes you come so late?" I ask and his smile drop.

"Your mother." He said making the blood rush to veins wildly.

"Who are you talking about?" I ask trying to forget about unnecessary people.

"Shahzaib, I am talking about your mother." He said.

"She died with my father years ago." I said narrowing my eyes.

"Shahzaib please, don't be this cruel. She has every right to know about your marriage and to see your bride." Uncle said.

"And who gave her this right?" I asked looking straight in his eyes.

"Allah gave her this right and you can't fight him." He said.

"I won't fight with him either but I'd never let her see my bride." I said getting frustrated.

"Why?" He asked.

"Mein nahi chahta ki unka saya bhi farah par pade. (I do not want her shadow to fall on Farah.)" I clench my jaw at the memory of her hugging another man other than my abba.

"Whatever is written in your faith will happen, no matter what." He said.

"Let's talk about something else." I said as I got irritated.

"Yeah, I Have something for you No wait! Something for your bride." Uncle said with a smile. I furrowed my brows.

"What is it?" I ask.

"wait." He said while standing and walking towards a suitcase than he put it on the bed while unlocking it. He took out a tray like thing which was covered with a plastic and a ribbon tied on top of it. He walk towards me and kept it on the table. A smile form on my lips looking at it.

"I need to give salam to my daughter-in-law." He said.
. . . . . . . . . . . .

Shahnoor's POV :-

The air became thick around me, a kind of bad smell was covering the room. I couldn't breath properly, sweats were covering my neck and forehead.I opened my eyes and look around than my eyes landed on the masculine figure towards the window of the room. I slowly got up. He was leaning on the window frame, he was wearing white shirt as his sleeves rolled up with black blazer while he kept smoking. He is lost somewhere in his own world.

"Shahzaib bhai." I called him but it was unheard by him.

"Shahzaib bhai." I called again, still no response.

I am still feeling drowsy because of the medicine but the smell of smoke was too much for me. I couldn't breath properly. I remove the duet and put my feet down, just as I was about to stand up the tray of Medicine fall down making chattered sounds.

"Are you okay baccha?" He came quickly towards me with so much concern.

He sat next to me as his concerned gaze following my each and every moment.

"I'm okay, Don't worry." I said.

"I called you so many times but you didn't listened to me once." I continued.

"I am sorry." He said.

"Can you please throw it away?" I ask.

"Throw what?" He ask.

"That cigarette, I can't breath properly." I said looking directly towards the killing object.

"Oh, I am sorry." He said while standing up.

He threw it in the dustbin than opened the windows. Than he came back again and sat at the edge of the bed.

"I thought of doing everything from the start, so tomorrow will be haldi and mehndi." He said looking at me.

"Jazakallahu khair." I said with a smile.

"Baccha.." He called me which I hummed in response.

"Nothing." He said and stood up.

"Let's have dinner." He said while offering his left hand.

"I will eat with farah and ammi." I said.

"Than...we shall all eat together." He said and I look at him.

He hold my hand making me stand on my feet. Than he walk towards the other end of the bed where my dupatta was kept. He took it and came in front of me. Than he spread it over my head while covering my front with the end.

"Let's go." He said and we walk out of the room.

As we reached in dining hall, my eyes popped out at the view, so beautiful so mesmerizing. There were two wooden door facing each other, than a huge window was between them along with it there are two mirror panels curved smoothly was placed on either side of the window. It has off gold color curtains. The ceiling was designed in rajasthani yet modern architecture. Three chandelier were hanging and four asiatic pictures were attach on the mid of every side of ceiling. To my left there were three royal edge design mirror are attach to the walls with three lamps place down at a specific distance. Tables were decorated with two lights and flowers surrounding. The glass were made of thick copper while plates were shining as mirror.

I felt everyone's gaze on us, of course why not? It's a OH MY! Scene for them. Thank fully we crossed the dining hall and came into another dining room which have beautiful brown sofa and lots of silky pillows. A table was in between the facing sofas, it has a candle which was surrounded by roses. Two lamps of raja-mahraja style kept at the ending part of table. Small glasses of golden color having lighted candle in them were also place at good distance. Wine glasses were made of copper and glass both. Plates and napkins were kept elegantly. A picture of lord krishn's silhouette was placed in front wall. Just than akib came.

"Where are they?" Shahzaib bhai asked.

"They are coming." He said, I kept looking at him but he didn't once bother to glance at me.

"Okay than let's sit." Shahzaib bhai said as he sat in the corner and made me sit next to him.

Akib sat in front of Shahzaib bhai. Just than an old man came, although he didn't had much wrinkles on his face but had white hair yet he stand strong. He kept looking at me with a soft smile.

"Assalamu alaikum beta." He said gently but his voice was rough.

"Walaikum assalam." I said with a small smile.

He sat next to akib for which I am very grateful.

"Heyo everyone!" A guy who looks younger came and cheered up with a bright smile.

"Firoz, don't be noisy." Shahzaib Bhai said in a stern voice.

"Sorry bhai, oh shahnoor! How are you doing?" He asked me. I look at him confusingly.

"Oh!I forgot to introduce myself, This is probably our first encounter. My name is Firoz, Third in command.The handsome, dashing and a perfect personality you have ever witness." He said, No probably commenting on himself.

"Firoz." Shahzaib bhai again said.

"What bhai? We are trying to know each other." He said.

"There is no need." Shahzaib bhai replied.

"But bhai, it's good to know each other well. Who knows what future will bring for us? Right, Shahno?" He said and I snap my eyes at his choose of reference to me.

"What? Everyone calls you that, right? I like it, I'll too call you shahno." He said and I blink my eyes with a small smile.

Allah! He talks too much. Who would say he is third in command like they don't talk that much as what to I witness until now.

"What about you shahno?" He ask me, now what?

"Yes?" I asked.

"Tell me something about yourself?" He asked.

"Well...My name is Shahnoor sharif khan. I am 17 years old, I.. Like to read books." I said.

"That's it?" He asked, well what do you except me to say? All I did is nod.

"That's very short and formal introduction." He said.

"Well, depending on your work you would probably know everything about me. So there is nothing special to say." I said looking down.

"Ah! Smart girl." He snapped his finger with a grin.

"You talk too much firoz." Akib said as I look at him. He look at me just for a second than continue talking to Shahzaib bhai.

"Anyway, how is your health beta?" The same old man asked.

"Alhamdulillah, I feel fine." I said.

Just than farah came, looking at me with a look 'what is all this?'. I just shrug.

"Farah, come sit here next to shahnoor." Shahzaib bhai said. She nodded and sat quietly next to me.

"Where is ammi?" I asked her whispering slowly.

"She said she won't be able to come." Farah said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because of chacha (uncle)."She said, I sighed.

"Let's eat." Shahzaib bhai said.
. . . . . . . . . . . . .

We ate quietly our dinner, I got to know that the old man was Raees uncle. Farah kept quiet nothing was so different of me as I was same but I kept gazing at akib, So was his response.

Ya Allah, please make everything easy on us.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 53.5K 71
Stood Third place winner in romance category of STARLIGHT AWARDS! Previously known as "Making her mine" "Get ready . You have only 20 mins". He order...
1.1M 54.4K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
318K 4.9K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
924K 43K 49
" I do!!" She said in shaky tone. It was still unbelievable for her that her dad made her deal with a Mafia king just for some pennys. She could see...