Karma Akabane One-Shots

By ihatesnakeuuux

My first ever book on Wattpad. Gonna be shit, but WHATEVVVVSSSS. It's about Karma Akabane btw... More

Hellooo~
Innocent Karma
Drunk Karma
When You Take An Embarrassing Picture
Giving Him The Silent Treatment

When You Flinch

179 10 1
By ihatesnakeuuux

┌──────────── ∘°❉°∘ ────────────┐

In this one-shot, you'll be able to see my terrible flirting skills ;)

└──────────── °∘❉∘° ────────────┘

─────

The silence had filled the small space in the car and the only thing you could hear was the pouring rain. You have been quiet for around thirty minutes because you knew that arguing with a furious Karma would only make things worse than it already was.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

*FLASHBACK*

You and Karma were on a romantic date at a high-end restaurant for a change. Karma was not the type to go on such cliché dates like this, but after you insisting so much and from how cute he found you, he agreed.

"I'm only doing this to make you happy," he said softly, making you giggle and hit you. You were in the car, on the way to the perfect date you had planned. Looking outside the window, you smiled to yourself from how excited you were.

The car journey was quite quick and you both entered the ambient restaurant, hand in hand.

"Good evening, sir and ma'am. Do you have a reservation?" The waiter asked.

While Karma was talking to the waiter, you looked around to see many more couples who were on dates, too. You noticed how beautiful the restaurant was with the dim lights and a huge chandelier hanging from the ceiling that had patterns.

All of a sudden, as you were looking around, your eyes met with another tall, handsome man. Despite the distance, you could see his eyes shimmering as he smirked at you. You, then, looked away as the waiter showed you and Karma the way to your seats.

You sat down, excitement bubbling inside of you and looked at Karma who seemed just as happy.

"I thought you didn't like fancy dates like this." You giggled, wiggling your eyebrows at him.

In response, he wiggled his eyebrows at you and stated: "I don't. You just look so beautiful."

You did not expect that and looked down, blushing as he just chuckled at your cute reaction.

You both continued to chit-chat, until the man that was smirking at you before came over and said, "Well, don't you just look stunning tonight, ma'am," making you jump. After composing yourself, you replied, "Thank you."

"What would you like to order?" He asked, staring you up and down. Karma noticed this and clenched his fists. He really did not like someone, other than him, staring at you. You belonged to him.

"What would you recommend?" You asked because you were excited to try the tasty foods.

"I would recommend the Tinga De Pollo, which is a marinated chicken tinga made with sweet onions, tomato and ground cinnamon. You may choose a sour cream with chives and a red onion garnish, or a sweet chilli and pineapple sauce, which is almost as sweet as you." (Sorry, I'm rubbish at flirting, but just go with it!)

Karma's blood boiled at his statement. He was shocked at how someone could say that to his girlfriend right in front of him! But, what upset him more was that you smiled back and said, "Thank you, it sounds really good. We'll take one of those each! What about desserts?"

Karma tried to calm himself down and knew that you would not fall for someone else's flirting just like that.

"Mmmm... For dessert, the Centenario Anejo would be great. It is soft and slightly sweet on the palate and the flavours of cooked agave, vanilla, toasted almonds and cloves are absolutely divine. It is topped with a silky chocolate garnish. It would go well with you silky (Hair/colour) hair," he chuckled while running his hands down your hair. (Sorryyyy! I know I'm rubbish at it. I'm dead).

This gesture made you quite uncomfortable as you found it extremely absurd that a stranger was touching your hair. However, Karma was raging. "Um, excuse me," he half-yelled. Worried, you looked at him, knowing that he would not be very happy with this. "We're done with our order."

The rest of the date went in silence as Karma would just ignore you every time you tried to talk to him. You knew he was really mad and you were too scared that you would make it worse if you said anything, so you just gave up and continued with your meal that you did not really have the appetite for anymore.

As you were walking out of the restaurant, the waiter put his hand on your back, tipping Karma over the edge. He punched him repetitively, in the face, causing a massive scene in the restaurant. No matter how much you yelled at him to stop, he did not listen.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

As he was driving you back home, you stared at his bleeding knuckles, which were gripping on tight to the steering wheel.

After contemplating on whether you should speak to him or not, you decided that there was no point in ignoring each other and that it was just best to talk it out. Just when you were about to speak to him, the car stopped and he got out of the car and slammed the door as loud as he could. You sighed and followed him, not caring about the rain, which drenched you.

As he was walking towards the house, you yelled, "Karma, please can you stop ignoring me as if I'm not here at all?" You had enough of this and just wanted to sort things out. It annoyed you how he was annoyed at you. You did not even do anything. It was the waiter who was flirting with you, not you.

He stopped when he heard you yell at him and turned back. His eyes were dark and no emotion could be seen. This was the first time you could not understand him, and it scared you. You could not read his emotions.

"Go inside, we'll talk at home," he ordered and continued walking.

"Stop telling me what to do! I want you to talk to me. We can work this out!" You replied, not moving a single bit.

He stopped. He turned to face you, but this time, you could feel his blood boiling with anger.

"YOU WANT TO TALK?! WHAT DO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT, FOR GOD'S SAKE, (Y/N)?!" He yelled, suddenly. "ABOUT THE WAY HE WAS STARING AT YOU FROM HEAD TO TOE OR ABOUT THE WAY HE TOUCHED YOUR HAIR AND WAS WHISPERING IN YOUR EYE ABOUT HOW HOT YOU LOOKED?!"

You felt your throat feel tight as he continued.

"HE DID THAT IN FRONT OF ME AS IF YOU DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND AT ALL!" He yelled at you and walked towards you as you backed away, bumping into a wall, feeling weak and intimidated. This was the first time he ever raised his voice at you.

"YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE WAY YOU PROTECTED HIM WHEN I WAS BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF HIM?! YOU ENJOYED IT SO MUCH THAT YOU DIDN'T EVEN CARE THAT I WAS HURT AND AFRAID OF LOSING YOU!" He kept on yelling.

Suddenly, he slammed his hand against the wall, right next to your neck. Afraid, you flinched a little and closed your eyes, worrying about what might happen next. Slowly, your eyes brimmed with tears that you were trying to hold back.

"I'M SO DONE BEING SCARED OF LOSING YOU WHEN YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MY FEELINGS!"

He raised his arm, trying to brush his hair back, but his sudden action made you think he was about to hit you, causing you to flinch. A sob escaped from your lips as you raised your arms near your face, so you could defend yourself. You had never seen this side of him. He was violent, but never towards you. He was angry, but never towards you.

He immediately put his hand down when he saw your reaction. He stood there looking at you, sliding down the wall, with your hands on your face, crying. He was not angry at you anymore; he was angry at himself for scaring you.

"Y-you didn't think I was going to hit you, r-right?" He questioned and came closer to you, tears gathering around his eyes. You did not respond and continued crying, so he picked you up, bridal-style, and entered the house.

He put you down on the sofa. You were still sobbing into your hands as he sat in front of you, attempting to move your hands away from your face. "I would never hurt you, baby. Never," he said softly, as his voice cracked, feeling guilty.

You looked up at him, to see his eyes filled with tears. "Karma..." You whimpered as you have never seen Karma crying before. He pulled you into a tight hug. "Please forgive me, baby. I would never hurt you. Please, I love you!" He whispered and placed his head in the crook of your neck.

You pulled away and stared deep into his loving eyes. He stroked your head in response. You gave him a light peck on the lips and smiled weakly.

"I love you, Karma," you said and he pulled you in his embrace, again.

You felt really warm and safe in his arms. Despite what happened before, you knew Karma would never anyone he loves. Especially you.

─────
┌──────────── ∘°❉°∘ ────────────┐

This one is probably not as good as the previous ones, but I tried. But, not on the flirting bit coz I'm rubbish at that. Welp~~

└──────────── °∘❉∘° ────────────┘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 12.3K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
614K 22.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
935K 57.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
381K 23K 82
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...