Onyx Blues (Completed)

By Godforsakenme

(THIS IS A MAFIA STORY) Onyx Smit was living with his uncle until he royally messed up. Forced to be placed i... More

Author Note
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty

Chapter One

76.1K 2.1K 1.3K
By Godforsakenme

Last place I ever wanted to be stuck in, was at a boarding school for all boys. Yea sure the romanticized idea would be that I'm surrounded by hot dudes and I live in my own personal harem.

The reality is as soon as any of them thinks I'm a wee bit gay, I'm doomed. When I was forced out of the closet last year because of some damned prank, I was jumped after school almost everyday, stolen from, made fun of; and this was only from a small group of jocks.

Though eventually I finally snapped, and ended up doing something bad. So bad that I was expelled from the school, and my uncle finally kicked me out; forcing my biological father to take me in.

And by in I mean he sent me to this school. Where I'll have my own dorm and he won't have to look at my face.

I stood behind the principal who showed me around the school, there was only one period left for the day so I wouldn't start them till tomorrow. I felt uncomfortable I never been to a school like this, it was different.

"Now, I heard you had problems at your last school! But your father assured me you'd be well behaved, and from a man great as him I'll take his word for it" the principal chirped, he seemed quite happy. I don't even think he was supposed to show me around, but due to him knowing who my father is I don't think he wanted to miss a chance to form a better bond to my family name.

Well it's not really my family name, I never took my fathers last name. I don't think the principal realizes I'm a bastard child, meaning his good will won't be getting noticed by my father.

I dragged the luggage behind me as we went outside towards a large building, that I only guessed to be the dorms. Between the dorms and the school was a massive field meant for sports no doubt. There were actually a few men on the field, probably a team practicing.

I didn't watch, only keeping forward to follow pace with the principal; but the principal stopped and looked at the boys who played, and placed a hand on my shoulder halting me.

"Those boys running the field? Our own rugby team, the Wellington Wolves, who've never lost a game in over a decade" he spoke proudly about the teenagers who ran into each other, I'm not sure how this team could win with all the combined concussions they probably have.

"Entertaining" I muttered, not giving a damn. I didn't hate sports, I just knew jack shit about it; and cared even less. Some of the boys on the team stopped their practice to look our way.

They were masculine and extremely well built, especially for what 16 to 18 year olds? They were way too good looking- but it is a prestigious school; I know only the elite go here.

I noticed one boy, taller then the rest- better looking then the rest. If my dark fringe didn't cover half my face you'd probably see my heated cheeks. He didn't have a damned shirt on, and I was ogling him; Like the weirdo I am. He stared at me intensely as well, he had grey eyes and slicked backed dark hair presumably from the sweat. He was too intense I was forced to look away.

Maybe this school isn't so bad with eye candy like him... and you know he seems familiar, maybe he's been in magazines?

My eyes then laid on the next boy the second tallest of the group- my throat tightened. He looked at me once and immediately looked away as If he hadn't seen me. Ah yes I forgot he'd be here as well, my half brother.

Last time we actually held a conversation was when we were ten. I had lived with him for a while, my mom was a stay at home maid so we often played together; until my mother died and we had discovered that my father was none other then her boss.

Just like that our friendly bond was ruined and I was sent to live with my moms uncle.

"Oh there's your brother Craven, did you not know he's on the team as well? shall we greet him?" the principal said with a pat on my shoulder and my eyes widened.

"No! No I'm good Principal Allen, I want to lay low here. So me and my brother thought best if we pretended we weren't related" I lied to him; in all honesty I hadn't seen him in person in years. I only recognized his face because he updates his Facebook like crazy. I definitely do not want people knowing I'm related to him and I know he thinks the same.

"Oh I see, that's such a shame. You both should rethink that, seeing as this is the best time to do some brotherly bonding!" The principal said with a laugh and I fake laughed with him. He's an old and gullible fuck isn't he?

"Who's the scrawny chap? He new?" A kid yelled out to us carrying a ball in his hand, he walked towards us. He held a sophisticated aura as he strode over to me, like he owned the place. We were about the same height, but he was a lot beefier then I was by X10.

"Yes he is indeed! Meet Onyx Smit, I'm showing him to the dorms now" the principal said clasping my shoulder once again.

"Hello" I gave a curt greeting, I can't hold a convo with strangers for the life of me. The boy eyed me suspiciously, and then gave me a cheeky grin and threw the ball in his hands at me.

My eyes widened and I fumbled to catch it, as I had to drop my suit case handle; it slipped out of my hands the first time but I successfully secured it the second time. I grimaced slightly I'm not here to play ball.

"You into sports?" He asked and I shook my head and threw it back to him. I actually have a pretty good arm, but still sports isn't for me; Even if I was into it, I wouldn't join a team my brothers on.

"Sorry, not any good at it" I said, he didn't seem like a bad dude; but you never know with these meat heads. The dude nodded with a smirk, and went to say something else till he was called over.

"Ramos! Get over here now we're still practicing!" A older man called to him blowing his whistle, the boy groaned audibly. He gave me a spare glance at me and the principal, and gave us a nod of acknowledgement then ran back to the field.

He was actually really good looking, but nothing like that other dude, who was no longer looking his way.

"That older fella there is the teams coach, and PE teacher, name is Mr.jones you'll be in his PE class on odd days. Now let's get to your dorm shall we?" The principal continued with a perky attitude and I nodded.

We arrived inside the gigantic dorm and walked up two flights of stairs, I was almost out of breath; how could there be so many stairs?

"Now your roommate is Damien Arif, not to alarm you I hope, he agreed to be your roommate so all is well!" The principal chattered and I cringed, a roommate? I was under the impression we had our own rooms.

"Oh alright" I said, Damien Arif... last name sounds familiar? But besides that I have no clue who he is. I know most kids around here have known each other, rich people work with rich people so their kids know each other I guess but I've never been apart of that world to know anybody. I faintly remember kids coming over to play with Craven, but I wasn't allowed to join. Though there was this one girl... she'd come over often and was pretty shy and meek, we played together even though I wasn't supposed to, I never even got her name.

"Damien was actually on the field, part of the rugby team. I forgot to mention it to you" he added and I blinked, was he? I tried to remember all who was on the field, too many to remember but this is the worst case scenario to have a jock live in my personal space.

The principal showed me to my room and then went over with me when dinner would be, when classes start and ended, and that I can't ever wander the school at night and I must be in my dorm room as soon as it hits 10 pm. It sounded reasonable, but I'm sure boys still sneak out and cause trouble in the mid of night. I waved goodbye to the principal as he said he had work to get to, I opened my door.

I looked around The dorm room to see it was large and cluttered, on one side of the room was a single bed that had a dresser, both clean and neat. The other side had a bed and a dresser as well, but it had black clothes scatter around and multiple trinkets laying around as well.

The wall on both sides were covered in random posters, in fact my side of the room wasn't exactly that clean, some of my new roommates stuff was over there as well. He obviously knew I was coming, is this his way of saying you might be moving in but it's still my room?

I sighed heavily, dragging my feet to my new bed. I put my things away in my dresser, I only really brought clothes, a charger, my phone (that has no service) and a-

Why did I bring this again?! My face heated slightly by my dumb decision. The magazine I held in my hand was well a gay porno magazine... I immediately lifted up my beds mattress and placed the magazine underneath. I brought it thinking I'd be alone in my room, and would use it to kill time. Now I just need to find a way to dispose of it soon.

Unfortunately for me my phone doesn't have service, and I have yet to ask for the wifi password. So all I can do on it is play music I already downloaded and- that's it. Times like this I wish I would've brought a book rather then a porno, but I'm not a reader.

I laid down against my bed with a heavy sigh and it had dawned on me. I hadn't asked where the bathroom was. Deciding not too bother to look for anyone, I figured a nice nap would be good.

••••
Chapter one ! Please let me know if there's misspellings, I'm incredibly bad with editing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 267 23
A story about a new kid and the 'king' of the school falling in 'love' (BXB) TW: implies SA, cheating, beating, and Smut || I will be editing my old...
47.9K 1.2K 31
Han Jisung lives with his father. And because of a sudden problem at home, he was late at school. And he don't know anything but his life will change...
4.7K 131 22
Alex is forced to go to a boarding school in London after leaving his hell-like life in the United States. He is quick to make friends, but what happ...
135K 2.8K 17
Dylan has been living off he streets ever since his alcoholic dad kicked him out. When he stumbles upon the mafia his life gets tangled up with Jake...