Malicious Romance

By Ekphrastic

Sometimes, not every love story can be as idyllic as it should be. Dean Winchester, bred and raised in the ma... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109 END

Chapter 10

676 25 13
By Ekphrastic

"Let me go, bastard!" Giselle screamed at the same time she kicked the air. Dean opened the car's door with the hand that was holding onto her thighs. With full force, he threw her into the passenger seat over his blazer. The sound of her crying was only getting louder the moment she saw he pulled out the handcuffs from his back pants' pocket. "Stupid bitch, let me go!" She yelled at his ear as he bent down close to her, to handcuff one of her hands onto the steering wheel.

Dean ignored her sobbing sounds cold-heartedly. He backed out and closed the car's door. Locking the car's door with the remote, Dean started to walk in long stride to the Walgreen. 

After getting some first aid supplies, Dean came back to the car. He opened the driver's door and hopped in. As soon as he closed the door behind him, Giselle lifted his gun up, that she found in his drawer, to point at him. With teary eyes, she threatened him, "I will kill you if you dare to touch me. I am not letting a person like you kidnap me for the second time." Her voice was weak, and her lips were trembling.

Dean noticed the gun that was in one of her shaky hands. Instead of listening to Giselle, Dean pulled out the cleansing solution with a cotton ball. Giselle watched him in confusion when he didn't seem to care about her threatened to shoot him. 

Dean soaked the cotton ball with the cleansing solution then lifted his head back up to make eye contact with Giselle. He lifted one hand and pulled the back of her neck closer to him. Giselle's hand that was holding onto the gun went weak as they lowered down to rest on her lap. Her wet swollen red eyes widened when his face came close to her all of a sudden. 

Without noticing her reaction, Dean lifted the wet cotton ball up to dab on the cut on her neck. Giselle yelped at the unexpected pain before she tried to back out of his strong hand. He held her tight and didn't let go. His warm breath on Giselle's neck following by his gentle touch caused Giselle's heart to beat faster. She didn't know if it was because she scared of him or it was because of another reason.

Giselle's teary eyes stared deep into his eyes without a blink. He was so focused on what he was doing that he didn't even notice her staring at him. Dean turned back to take the band-aid then placed it on her. She seemed to calm down now, Dean thought after he finished applying the band-aid onto her neck.

The moment he lifted his head up, he made eye contact with Giselle who was still staring at him with a confused look. Not knowing what to say, Dean turned to unlocked her handcuff from the steering wheel and her hand. He glanced at the gun in her hand, then back up to the street as he told her, "Stop staring, and tell me where you live."

His emotionless words brought Giselle back to reality. She blinked a few times then wiped her tears away with the hand that was holding onto the gun. Her eyes shifted to stare into the dark road in front of her. She wasn't sure if she would want him to take her back. A few seconds had passed, Giselle thought of him saved her earlier, which convinced her that he probably wasn't a bad person as she thought he was. Biting her bottom lip, she replied, "Go straight, then turn left at the traffic light. I will tell you more when we get there." Hearing her unsure voice, Dean glanced at her once before he shifted the car's gear and took off.

The moment they arrived, Dean parked the car in front of the mansion's gate. Judging from the size of the mansion, she is probably not just a common girl like I thought she was. Dean thought to himself. Giselle got off the car then took his blazer with her before she tossed the gun back onto the passenger's seat. "If you don't mind me borrowing this. I don't want to go back in and looking all messed up." She said with a sad tone of voice while her gaze was staring at the seat instead of Dean's eyes.

A smirk appeared at the corner of Dean's lips as he nodded, "Sure." His deep voice replied. She looked up to study his face one last time before she thanked him. Closing the door back for him, Giselle waited to see him leave.

The moment she stepped into the mansion, both of her parents with her younger sister were sitting in the living room. They were talking happily and laughed about the party that they just came back from. Giselle held onto Dean's blazer that was wrapped around her tightly before she continued walking to her room.

"Giselle! Where have you been?" Her mother's voice asked sharply following by the clicking of the heels against the marble floor. Judging through Giselle's appearance, Giselle's mother didn't waste a second to insult her own daughter. "You refused to go to the party. Now, you're coming back home looking like this in the middle of the night. How shameless of you!" Lin Chu raised her arm up to pull Giselle's arm aggressively caused Giselle to trembled a few steps back with her bruises feet.

Demi smirked at her older sister as she stood up to walk to her mother with her dad following behind her. "She even dared to bring home her man's blazer. What is she even thinking?" Demi mocked her sister. "You look so messed up. If others see, they would've thought that you just got raped by a bunch of guys."

Richard Chu stared Giselle up and down before he asked, "What has happened to you? Don't tell me you actually went out with some guys." Giselle's father started to raise his voice in dislike after he chose to believe his wife's words. "What am I? How can I go out there and introduce you as my daughter, when every day, all you are doing is causing trouble. If it is not today, then it will be tomorrow for you to do something stupid. I let you become a nurse, and do everything you wanted. How are you not even spare my face for a bit? I am a fucking chief, Giselle. Do you even know how embarrassing it is every time other people asked about you? I gave you everything you wanted. Money, career, a shelter, and what else do you want?" Her father hissed in anger while Demi chuckled quietly.

Using this rare chance, Lin Chu wasted no time to take her husband's side. "Honey, don't get too angry. It is not good for your health. We already tried everything we could to make her a better person. It seemed that it is no use for us to be good to her. She valued her friends more than family. Unlike Demi, she listened and followed everything we said. This bitch can't change herself. Even if she born with a silver spoon in her mouth, but she still acts as one of those peasants. She is so shameless and dumb." Line Chu started to fake her cry before she hugged her husband's arm and continued, "I am so sad. Every day I don't know what else I can do for her so that she can at least respect me. She seemed to not care one bit about me. I don't even know if she even sees me as her mother in her eyes. Honey, I really don't know what to do."

Giselle stood frozen. Her warm eyes were staring down at the floor while she spaced out. Clenching her teeth, Giselle acted as if those words didn't affect her. Fighting the tears that wanted to shed from her eyes, Giselle turned around away from everyone. Without saying anything, Giselle started to make her way to her room.

Locking the door behind her, Giselle went to sit on her bed. Tears started to run down through her eyes as she took off Dean's blazer. She cried and sobbed quietly as she ran out of breath. Her lips trembled while her eyes stared at the blazer on the bed in front of her. Who are you? I need you. She told herself, wishing that the unknown man would come back to take her away again. This time, she would gladly run to him and let him kidnap her. I just want to disappear, is it that hard? Her warm eyes couldn't stop shedding tears.

Those warm liquid kept on rolling down across her cheeks. Patting Dean's blazer, Giselle lowered her body down to sleep on it. Who are you? Why were you being so nice to me even when I threatened to kill you?  She wiped her runny nose away before she closed her eyes trying to forget all of those hurtful words from her parents earlier. 

Why is it so hard to live? What wrong did I even do? They didn't even ask me what had happened. They only knew how to blame and scold. I hate myself. I hate my face. I don't look as good as Demi, and that's why you guys never treated me like a daughter. I brought shame to the family, and that's why you guys never introduce me to the public about a daughter like me. What is good to brag about me? This is too funny. I have nothing good at all compared to Demi. I don't deserve to exist at all.

Grabbing a pillow above her, Giselle covered her face with it before she started to cry harder. I am so sick of living. What the fuck is this? 

The next day, Giselle left the house early in the dawn before her shift hour even start. The sun was not even up, but Giselle was already at the hospital's parking lot. She turned to pull a bag in the backseat that has Dean's blazer in it before she placed it onto the passenger's seat. She opened the car's drawer then pulled out a sticky note to write a note to thank him. Not knowing when she would be able to meet him again, Giselle frowned.

Walking into the hospital, Giselle saw Vincent's back from afar. He was talking to Luna. They seemed to be in a deep conversation. The two laughed every now and then before they walked into a surgery room together. Smiling at the scene of her friends getting closer to each other, Giselle continued on walking to the locker room. 

She came back out, then got called to go help a patient on the second floor. She went in with a cup of ice since the patient was not allowed to have water. She greeted the old woman then instructed her to have some ice instead of water. The woman got mad at Giselle before she threw the cup of ice onto the ground caused it to shatter. "Stop feeding me with ice! I want water! I am thirsty, can't you hear me?" The old woman raised her voice caused it to echo throughout the room and to the hallway.

Giselle nodded and tried to be professional about it as she replied, "Ma'am, please be understanding. We are doing this so that you could get better faster. Wouldn't you want to leave the hospital and go back to live at your house?" The old woman silenced and sighed out loud. "Just a little more, and you will be able to have what you want again. If you don't follow the instruction, you won't be able to recover fast." The old woman seemed to calm down. Giselle faked a smile to cheer the old woman up. "I will go get you a new glass of ice. Let me clean this up real quick."

Giselle bent down to pick up ice so that they won't melt all over the floor. A piece of glass on one of the ice cube pierced her blue rubber glove caused her finger to bleed. She gasped a little while trying to hold her voice down. She turned around to grab the broomstick to brushed every piece of the broken glass and ice into the dustpan. 

After cleaning up the mess, she sanitized the broomstick and the dustpan to make sure that her blood won't be on them. Cleaning both of her hands, she puts on a new pair of gloves then went out of the patient's room to the kitchen where she could get another glass of ice.

One task followed by another, Giselle had no time to relax until her work shift ended. Today, Giselle didn't see both Vincent and Luna, even during break time. They probably had a meeting or an emergency patient that they needed to take care of. 

When Giselle reached her car in the parking lot, she fished through her purse to find her car key. She took her car key out then unlocked the car. As soon as she looked up, she saw a familiar black car from last night drove pass by. Unfortunately, she didn't remember the license plate of his car. The car could have probably belonged to someone else, she thought. The world shouldn't be too small. Sighing out loud, Giselle unlocked her car then hopped in.

On the other hand, Dean instructed Ivan to drive out of the parking lot as soon as he saw Giselle was reaching closer to her car. Leo who was sitting in the passenger seat questioned his boss with confusion, "Boss, what are we doing out here anyway? You told us to just sit and wait in the parking lot for an hour and a half. And now, are we just leaving for no reason? To be honest, sometimes I don't understand you."

Dean ignored Leo's words as the corner of his lips curved up into a small smile, meanwhile, they drove pass by Giselle. Seeing that she was okay, he felt relieved. Dean fixed his sunglasses as his smile disappeared. He turned to glare at both Leo and Ivan that was peeking at him through the rearview mirror, then his lips parted as he said, "I'm here to see my next victim."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!

I hope everyone is enjoying it :)

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 60 59
HER It's been over a year since my first taste of blood, since I've learned what it means to truly evolve in order to survive. I'm not proud of what...
929 75 31
Book II of the Mafia Escapades series "I could never have feelings for you, Rocco. You are the definition of a red flag, that keeps swaying around...
41.7K 1.1K 54
"You have to tell me everything," he said and released my hand. Stupid man, he did that on purpose. "You have no power over me. I don't owe you shit...
437K 9.3K 98
{18+ Matured Content, It involves heavy sex, bondage, violence, rape, BDSM, age gap, enslavement, and crime} ••• "Look at me, Balia," I commanded. S...