Spooky's Girl? (BOOK ONE)

Por JustImagine700

[Editing] Guys please- I wrote this when I was 14 and immature. And this book is so cringey 😭😭✋🏽 READ AT Y... Más

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
BOOK TWO!!

XVI

3.3K 57 0
Por JustImagine700

After we ate we played with Andrea all day. She got tired so I put her to sleep on Oscar's bed. I walked back to the living room and sat down next to Oscar.

"Are you gonna stay here?" Oscar asked looking at me

"Yeah I guess I have to Andreas already asleep" I smiled getting up

"You coming to bed?" I looked back and Oscar smiled getting up.

****

"Oscar I gotta get up" I tried getting up but he pulled me back down.

"I gotta go to work" he groaned letting go of me

I took a shower and got dressed

"Nope your not going out looking like that" I looked at Oscar confused

"Why?" I walked up to Andrea and kissed her on the head.

"Those shorts are too short" he glared at me as I laughed

"Oscar I'm just going to work" I walked out and got in my car. I got to work and was talking to Jose.

"So are y'all back together? Because if you guys are I'm throwing a party" he smiled getting plates from the kitchen.

"No, not at all. I mean I don't know. We uh did you know" I looked at him nervously

"You guys did it?!" he yelled making me embarrassed

"Yes and then I stayed over at his house last night" he had a big smile

"Y'all are for sure back together" as soon as he said that Oscar walked in holding Andrea.

"Hola mi amor" he smiled at me and walked to a booth

"Hey, Spooky um how are things going with you and y/n?" Jose walked up to him. I looked away trying not to make it look like I made him ask.

"Uh were good I think we're back together" I glanced over at him. He laughed looking at me.

"I'll have a Coke" he looked back at Jose. I went to the kitchen and ordered Andrea tacos.

"Y'all are definitely back together" Jose said while walking to the fridge. I smiled and grabbed Andreas' plate and walked to their booth.

"Here you go mi amor" I place her plate down and she started eating.

"So you made Jose ask me if we were together or not?" he smiled. I looked away embarrassed

"No, I don't know why he asked you" he laughed and pulled me closer to him

"I know deep down you wanted to know if we are so maybe this will help" he kissed me passionately. I pulled away smiling

"Maybe not I don't think I know yet" I smirked at him leaning in.

****

"Hey y/n" Sad eyes got up and hugged me

"Hey" I smiled while hugging back

"Hey bitch" Julianna walked out the house smiling.

"Omg hey" I walked up to her and gave her a hug.

"Hey Andrea" Andrea walked up to me and hid behind me.

"It's ok mi amor" She slowly walked to Julianna

"I got someone that wants to meet you" She smiled and grabbed her hand leading her inside. I walked in behind them and saw Alejandro playing. Andrea and Alejandro played while me and Julianna talked. I heard yelling so I walked outside to see Mateo holding a gun to Oscars' head.

"Mateo stop!" I yelled causing Julianna to come out

"Julianna stay inside with the kids" She walked back inside closing the door.

"Mateo drop the gun please!" I slowly walked over to them

"Y/n go back inside!"Oscar yelled pointing at the door.

"Oscar shut up!" I yelled at him

"Mateo, please. Put the gun down" I looked at him and I saw the regret in his eyes.

"I'm sorry baby. It wasn't supposed to end like this" He looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"It doesn't have to end like this Mateo just put the gun down"

"No no!" He yelled making me jump

"Why not Mateo?"

"Because if I can't have you no one can!" he pointed the gun at me and shot. I fell to the ground holding my stomach. I looked to the side and saw Mateo runoff. Oscar came to me and held me.

"Y/n stay with me!" Oscar yelled.

"Tell Andrea I love her" I coughed up blood

Oscars pov

Sad eyes got back and saw y/n. I picked her up and put her in the car. Sad eyes sped to the hospital.

We got to the hospital and I ran in holding y/n. They took her away and I waited to hear she was ok.

"What the hell happened?!" Sad eyes came up to me

"Mateo. I knew I should've killed him when I had the chance" Anger built up in me making me want to punch someone or something.

"I'm gonna kill him" I got up and started walking out but Sad eyes pulled me back.

"Y/n needs you right now so stay here me and the Santos will get him" I nodded sitting back down and Sad eyes left.

****

I sat in the waiting room thinking. My phone went off and saw it was Julianna

"Hello?" my voice was shaking

"Andrea is crying for you and
y/n" I heard Andrea crying in the back

"Bring her to the hospital"

"Are you sure?" Julianna asked with worry

"Yeah" I hung up and leaned back in the chair. Soon Julianna got here and Andrea ran to me.

"Daddy!" I picked her up and hugged her tightly.

"Where's mommy?" She let go of me

"Shell be back princesa" I kissed her head

"You can leave. Thanks for bringing her" I looked up at Julianna and she nodded

"If anything else happens call me" I nodded and she left.

"I'm here princesa" I said hugging her again

****

Andrea fell asleep in my arms. The doctor came out and I got up still holding Andrea.

"She's doing better. The bullet didn't go deep enough to kill her. She'll be able to go home tomorrow if everything is still ok. She's in room 156" I nodded and made my way to y/n's room.

I sat down and making Andrea wake up. She rubbed her eyes and looked at y/n. I put her on the bed and she grabbed her hand.

"Oscar" I heard y/n's raspy voice. I got up and kissed her head.

"Hola mi amor" she said while hugging Andrea. She looked at me and smiled.

-JustImagine

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1M 22.4K 31
BOOK I of the "Kings and Queens" series Suited for an audience 18 and older. Read at your own discretion. *** "Don't think for a second I don't hate...
212K 6.1K 22
"P-please i-if you let me go I won't tell anyone." She pleaded. He looked at her and laughed. "Like I'm supposed to believe you?" He said. He just lo...
1.8K 40 12
WARNING: Rated Mature for Sexual content, Language, Violence and Drug use. **Long Chapters** Two weeks. Two years. Who cares?" A lesson in love, c...
27K 556 31
I did it, I fell inlove with a Cholo. In my defense, Oscar wasn't your typical gangmember, slanging dope in the corner covered in Tattoos. He had so...