Intoxicated // Countryhumans...

By CandyZONE

Oh boi this one's gonna be one hell of a ride. I think I hate myself enough now to write this trash. Basicall... More

Chapter 1 - You Should See Me In A Crown
Chapter 2 - Play With Fire
Chapter 3 - Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time
Chapter 4 - Runnin'
Chapter 5 - Feeling Good
Chapter 6 - Hurricane
Chapter 7 - Everything Black
Chapter 8 - This Is America
Chapter 9 - Despicable
Chapter 10 - The Hills
Chapter 11 - Life Letters
Chapter 12 - Hypocrite
Chapter 13 - Twisted

bad ending cuz good ones r usually boring

4.4K 201 274
By CandyZONE

("explanation" at the end)

Russia couldn't remember how long it's been since he has teamed up with America. Maybe some of his satisfaction was due to his need for validation, or maybe it was by mere accident that he loved what he was doing...

The country kept his head down as he silently grinned to himself.

"Do you have any last words?" He sneered at his victim, one of the few last ones that were left.

After failing at finding the bombs on time, the countries targeted were picked off one at a time. No bomb was obviously large enough to do any significant damage, but the fun of purely scaring the fifteen countries into thinking so was satisfying in itself.

"I wonder how many shots it'll take to put you down..." Russia mumbled to himself while getting his handgun loaded.

The small country squirmed in his chair, trying to desperately free himself from the bondages.

"Why don't we find out?!" Russia manically laughed.

He truly became psychotic after adapting into his lifestyle. He's never truly been happier. The drug he took all that time ago probably has worn off by now, but just being so indulged in America's evil deeds has made him immune to normal life.

He knelt down to his victims level and gently stroked the side of the frightened country's cheek.

"Poor little Кипр (Cyprus). Y'know, I tolerated you the most out of everyone. You were so small and insignificant after all, it's no wonder the others left you behind," Russia said in a fake, but a soft tone of voice.

Something strange occured in the next three seconds. From being tied to chair, Cyprus had freed himself and even kicked the chair in front of him towards Russia as a distraction as he tried to escape the warehouse.

He had used a jagged edge of a small coin to somehow cut through the rope in such a small time frame. Russia didn't get any time to react what had just happened before his victim was already sprinting outside.

"You're going to pay for that," he muttered angrily and cursed under his breath.

Cyprus didn't look back and ran for his life. The only reason he's been able to survive for this long was because of how good he was at hiding and running. If it wasn't going to save him now, nothing would.

It didn't take long for his captor to catch up to him, unfortunately. He was a lot faster than him after all. Russia pinned the small country down on the floor with brute force as Cyprus cried out in pain and begged for mercy.

"I was going to kill you quickly brat," Russia spat and started to choke him.

Cyprus' movements got violent as he struggled to breathe and gasped for air. A small viceful smirk crept on Russia's face as he watched the life drain out of his victim's eyes the longer he kept tightly grasping his neck.

"Oh, well. See you in hell," Russia softly muttered to himself.

It's where all countries go, after all.

...

Russia and America had quite a strange relationship. From the first stroke of poison he took, America had become the worst of himself-an ignorant and ruthless killer, out to get anything as long as it benefited himself. Russia, on the other hand, had become closed off, silent, and submissive to every command.

As the drug slowly wore off, the two partners in crime worked similarly to before, but regained some of their previous traits. America had relaxed and had become less serious, a little flustered and annoyed if he was seen as something less than perfect.

Russia adapted to the change somewhat differently. Instead of seeing America as someone he could never betray, America became a challenge for him. He admired him because he truly was obsessed with him. His true goal is to either be killed by him or kill him himself.

Both remained being psychopaths. That drug was stronger than any other... and it only seemed to get stronger as time went by.

Russia sighed and opened the room to America's office. He was greeted by an annoying grinning American pointing a pistol to head. He did a fake bang and laughed to himself like a child.

"Take a joke Rus'. You're so serious all the damn time." He playfully pushed him.

"I took care of another one today," Russia mumbled and closed the door behind him.

America fell back into his revolving chair and flew his arms back.

"Well, damn. Isn't this like the 4th one this month?" He sounded genuinely impressed.

"Yeah, but I couldn't locate the three remaining left."

"You think they're hiding together?" America smirked at the thought of his victory.

"That's a nice thought."

Suddenly, America leaned in with his legs crossed. He had an annoying flirtatious smirk on his face and Russia could feel the uneasiness take hold of his confusion.

"Hey, hey, tell me something Russia."

"What do you want me to tell you?" Russia tried not to sound annoyed.

"Do you find me attractive?" America playfully asked while suggestively moving his hands along his curves.

Russia didn't know how to react. Perhaps he missed the more serious America more than he thought.

"Why the fuck would you ask me that?"

"Just making sure you're keeping your eyes on the target," he said with a blow kiss. Russia cringed a bit.

"Fuck off. You're such an ass."

"Now that's the Russia I know and love."

"What-"

America covered his flustered face with a newspaper conveniently and recrossed his legs on the table.

"Go find the others. I have shit to do."

"I'm sure you do, your highness." Russia sarcastically bowed and walked away wondering what the hell just happened.

...

A few days passed with no leads. America figured it would be difficult locating the few remaining left. It was entertaining to him that his players could last this long in his rigged game though.

"How amusing you all are..." He said quietly while examining the map in deep concentration.

Out of nowhere, an alert suddenly popped up on his security camera screen.

Propping his head up at the unexpected alarm, America tried to make sense of what was going on. Did someone break in? No one was supposed to know of this location as far as he knew.

Biting his tongue out of irritation, America grabbed two pistols from his stash and headed towards the entrance where the alarm sounded from.

He couldn't hear any footsteps, or any noise for that matter, so whoever this was, obviously didn't come by on accident.

"If you come out in the next five seconds, I might let you live," America calmly announced into the empty echoing hallway.

A slow smile appeared on his face as no response was given to him.

"Fine, have it your way," he laughed.

He looked up and didn't even hesitate to shoot at the ventilation shaft about five times. He crept down and waited.

There it was, the sound of feet shuffling.

"Got you," America whispered under his breath and activated the set bombs he had set in the ventilation shaft, Area B 1-4.

The entire floor came crashing down after the explosion and the intruder was made known to America. He raised his brows in surprise.

"Why, hello there Brazil. I didn't expect it to be you."

He kept quiet and knelt on one knee. Brazil was being really cautious in his presence. Figures as much.

"I assume you've come to surrender-"

Suddenly, a sharp pain came in contact with his shoulder. If he hadn't moved fast enough, it would've been a fatal blow.

America pupils shrunk in shock from the unexpected attack.

There was another intruder? He cursed in his head. Makes sense. Of course, they'd be working together, and if the weapon of choice was a knife or a sword, then this had to be...

"Malaysia..." America muttered in pain and turned around to see the other player of his game.

Both of them looked as if they came out of an apocalyptic movie, dressed up in gear that was clearly designed for self-defense.

"This is for all the shit you made us go through," Brazil ran up and tried to punch America, but he jumped back fast enough to dodge it, but barely. He sure was quick.

"Not gonna lie, I didn't expected there to be two of you here..." America said while grunting in pain. If he wasn't quick enough, he'll die of blood loss.

He looked around for a moment.

"Speaking of which... I'm going to assume Germany isn't here. At least one of you isn't stupid enough to run straight into the lion's den."

Malaysia argued, "You're the one injured here-"

A loud gun shot rang not even a second later.

"And you're the one about to die," America chuckled and looked back where Russia was standing behind the corner of the hall with a rifle. Massively unnecessary but effective nonetheless.

"Mal'!" Brazil screamed.

This is bad.

Brazil's going to have to go with plan B. He couldn't stop cursing in his head, but there was no other choice. He stormed towards after America with everything he had, and grasping onto his arm tightly before setting off an explosion.

"Fuck you." Were his last words before the entire hall burst into flames.

It was quite a depressing scene.

With that self-destruction, America lost his left arm and suffered several damaged ribs. Russia pulled him out at the last second which was the only reason he avoided any fatal damage.

They lay on the other side of the hall, Russia quickly bandaging him up and burning the wounds shut. This was so unexpected and threw him off completely. He was lucky enough just to be able to save America in the nick of time.

Russia cursed under his breath and shot up in panic when he heard another faint pair of footsteps approach him from the smoke.

"Shit, America. What have you gotten ourselves into?" He sped up and tried to control his heavy breathing from being noticed.

The footsteps stopped right behind him, and Russia hesitated to turn around. They were in a really vulnerable position right now. Russia couldn't leave his side right now.

He heard a faint voice call out.

"Checkmate."

Before he could look back, Germany knocked him out by kicking Russia in the face with his full strength.

With Russia knocked out and America injured, Germany contacted the world organization to let them know they've finally been caught.

America turned out to still be barely conscious and Germany glared at him dangerously.

"You want me to knock you out too?"

"No, you won... congrats..." America mumbled.

Germany sighed, "I'll let the higher powers decide what they'll do with you two."

America looked over at Russia and reached out to touch his cheek. Germany watched his every movement carefully while sitting beside them. America pulled Russia's unconscious face close to him and closed his eyes, leaning in for a kiss.

Germany turned away for a second. He always knew they were gay for each other, but this was just ridiculous.

As America kissed him he felt a wave of relief consume him. Like an ocean wave that washed away all of his anger, vengeance, and arrogance.

So, this is what being relieved of that curse felt like?

He forgot that feeling—the feeling of being free from oneself.

What Germany didn't know was that America had secretly gave himself and Russia a suicide pill while kissing. This is what they agreed upon in case things went this way.

He lay back down and closed his eyes, smiling.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Thanks for ridding me of this unbearable intoxication, my love.

...

(A/N: I unpublished this book for a while and some of you noticed and wrote me some kind messages asking why. The reason I did so was cause of spam mainly, it was really getting out of hand. But I felt really bad for it, so I wrote this half-assed ending instead. It's better than nothing I figured ^^;)

Happy 4th of July to all Americans and July 1st to the Canadians. This has been a tough year for everybody and I hope you're keeping yourselves safe <3

(Oh and yeah, the shitty comic is mine btw if u were wondering. If you want to support me, I would love it if you checked my store out (it's on my profile) and I might write some other stuff, but I'm not sure.) Thanks to everyone who stood by me this entire time, it means a lot to me.

- Candy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 368 38
This is the first time I've written something on but I'll give it my best shot. America is on the beach right under the cliffs when his classmate, R...
3.4K 45 26
Yeosang moving into a new town, which means new people and a college (College AU) What happens when he bumps into somebody and that somebody helps hi...
40.8K 1.5K 28
Oof ;^; Just a story about America Russia becoming friends and possibly more. With a lot of added drama, plot twists, troubles, anxiety, trauma and...
64.7K 1.2K 12
( cover art by punkiller1134 on Instagram, other is made by me ) ~ Russia wanted a change in life, that's when he decided to move away from his origi...