Rise of the Phoenix(Villain!D...

By Hexcss

Disclaimer: This is the sequel of my first book called "Mind vs Might", so make sure to read that before read... More

New Beginning
To be a Hero
Training Begins
Path
Old Allies
UA Entrance
UA Life
Unexpected
Museum Fight
The General Fights
Knives and Shadows
Aftermath
The Festival
Old Hell
Gateway to the Past
Old vs New
To the Camp
The Admiral
Island Warfare
Island Warfare 2
Port Battle
Grand Admiral
Consequences
Internships
Remnants of the Past
Threats from the past
Peace?
Fenik
Start
H.Qs
Return of the General
The Fuhrer
The Emperor
The End
Epilogue
Do you Heil?

League of Villains

3K 74 49
By Hexcss

The heroes and the police moved in quickly into the masion. They easily broke the doors and moved in. Inside there were a few people who werr surprised by the sudden invasion.

Izumi: This is the Heroes and the Police! Surrender!

The villains instead of complying tried to use their quirks to bring down the heroes. Part of the military police as well as Fat Gum and Ryukyu stayed behind to subdue the villains in the outside of the mansion.

When they opened the door to the mansion more villains emerged and began to push back the heroes. Izumi did a quick work of them using the remnants of One for All and the boost Electro gave her. She moved through the mansion at bliding speeds searching for the entrance to the underground part of the base. Izumi found it and guided the groups of heroes down.

As they made their way down they found their first major enemy.

Okui: You are the intruders right? Then that means I can eat you right?

Okui's mouty began to expand in a creepy way.

Suddenly a wave went out of it, the heroes managed to dodge but the few members of the military police with them werent so lucky. The wave pretty much desintegrated them, like they had been devoured.

Kirishima: Leave this to me and Eneru! You guys keep moving!
Izumi: Okay! Stay safe!

As the heroes kept moving. Kirishima and Eneru engaged Okui in combat.

Okui launched another wave at them but they both managed to dodge.

Kirishima: How about you eat this?!

Kirishima went unbreakable and approaced Okui. He began to punch him quickly in his body. They made Okui step back but he quickly regained composure and launched another wave at Kirishima but he dodged it. When Kirishima went away, Eneru launched many energy blasts at Okui, but he simply swallowed them all. Kirishima and Eneru combined attacks to deal as much damage as possible to Okui but they didnt seem to make much progress. Kirishima then stepped back once again.

Kirishima: Damn it this guy is like Fat Gum.... Everything he consumes he must also absorb its durability. Its no good, at this rate he will eat us as well... And if he eats me and adds me to its durability..... Its game over....
Eneru: We have to do something!

They then had to dodge another incoming wave.

Kirishima: Quirks are natural abilities so they all have limits, my only solution to this problem would be to make him go over his limit in consumption.
Eneru: Then leave that to me!

Eneru began to charge a lot, using all the energy he accumalated his released it all in a single blast against Okui.

Eneru: Star Bomb!

Okui began to absorb all the energy but Okui was slowly getting bigger and bigger, expanding, soon his quirk reached its limit and he couldnt absorb the attack anymore, meaning he took it full force.

Okui fell to the ground unconscious to the ground with smoke coming out of his mouth.

Eneru also fell to the ground unconscious as he also went way over his limit.

Meanwhile as the heroes kept advancing they found their second opponent.

Sen: Yo!

Sen: How dare you come down here! Though it has been a while since I had been able to hear someone scream so thanks for the opportunity!

Sen then punched the air and a huge wind pressured made all the heroes fall back, only Izumi and Shihiro managed to remain standing although the latter one with some difficulty.

Shoto: Izumi, leave this to me.
Izumi: What?!
Shoto: You go and take care of the leader, Kowerani and I will defeat this villain.
Izumi: F-fine, just... Stay safe.

The heroes began to move, Sen tried to attack them with another shockwave but Izumi stopped it by flicking her finger and causing her own wind pressure which cancelled them both out.

Shoto used his flames to attack Sen but he simply waved his hands to disperse them.

Shoto then send a barriage of ice, Sen punched them and completely oblitareted it.

Shoto: Superstrength huh?
Sen: Kind of, my muscle density is 100 times that of a normal human, that is why I am able to do this!

Envy then punched in Shot's direction and created a massive wind wave but Kowerani created a shield usinf his acid and jumped infront of Shoto. The wind pressure oblitareted the shield but soften a little the impact of the punch. Sen then moved at bliding speed and kicked in Kowerani in the face, sending him flying against a wall.

He then grabbed Shoto by the hair and slapped him a few times and then threw him away.

Sen: Hahahaha! So pathetic! You are like ants fighting against a boot! Hahahaha!

Sen then felt a piercing pain in his feet and hands.

Kowerani: This ants bite hard, let me tell you that.

Kowerani had used a lance to pierce both Sen's hands and feet in a vertical way, immoblizing a bit.

Kowerani: Frostburn! Attack him with everything while I holding him!
Shoto: But-
Kowerani: Just do it!
Sen: I-idiot! You will be impacted as well by the attack!
Kowerani: Heh that is a sacrifice that I am willing to make, that is what being a man means!

Shoto charged his flames in the palm of his hands and released his ultimate attack.

Shoto: Flaming Punch!

Shoto punched Envy hard while using his flames, the heat wave spread throughout the room. Kowerani took a page out of her sister's book and covered himslef using his acid.

When the attack was over, Sen fell to the ground completely unconscious.

Kowerani also fell to the ground as the heat had burned him alot and Shoto tried to use his ice to reduce his pain.

The third villain mini-boss soon appeared and Uraraka and Tsuyu stayed behind to fight her.

Yoka: A ladies' fight this is going to be interesting!

Yoka: Let the best woman win.

Yoka used her nails and transformed them into sharp claws. She slashed against the Uraraka and Tsuyu but managed they managed to dodge them.

Tsuyu grabbed on to a pillar but it was quickly slashed by Yoka, forcing to jump away. Uraraka was meanwhile dodging her attacks and trying to get near her as much as possible. This gave Tsuyu chance to attack as well as Yoka was distracted. Tsuyu grabbed on to the cieling and tried to get behind Yoka. She noticed and slashed the roof. Causing a bunch of debris, Tsuyu managed to jump away in time. Uraraka to adavantage and reached Yoka, she punched her two times in the stomach and then used her quirk on her. She then deactivated her quirk letting Yoka fall to the ground but before she could hit the floor, Tsuyu kicked her and sent her flying to a wall, as Yoka was getting up, she saw that Uraraka had made all the debris float and had also grabbed part of the broken pillar. She swung the debris at her and Yoka managed to destroy some but most still reached her and she was knocked out buried under a pile of rubble.

Further down the place Nejire and Tamaki had stayed behind to fight their own villain.

Tai: You are... The intruders right?.... Then I have to beat you.... That way.... I will be able to sleep.... Right boss?

He moved at blinding speeds towards them and managed to run past them but grazed Nejire in the arm, opening a big wound just from friction.

Tamaki: He is too fast for his size.
Nejire: Right, its almost absurd, but at the same time so fascinating!

They saw Tai had gotten his head stuck in a wall.

Tamaki: He cant even control his own speed....

Tai then got his head out and turned.

Nejire: Lets fight villain!

Tai ran at them with incredible speed once again and Tamaki and Nejire barely had time to dodge. Tai then got himself out of the wall again and charged once again, this time grazing Tamaki's metal arm and destroying it.

Tamaki: At this rate, we are going to be beaten.
Nejire: Is that what yout think? Its pretty simple when you think about it.
Tamaki: Huh?
Nejire: Just watch.

Nejire charged her quirk and positioned herself in line with Tai. Tai prepared and charged at her once again, but this time Nejire used her quirk and shot a shockwave at Tai's feet. Tai was knocked over and due to the momentum he fell through the floor.

Nejire: See simple, since he is so fast he cant control his direction so he only goes straight, you just have to wait!

Tamaki nodded and then jumped into the hole and using his sword fish he stuck it in one of Tai's hand. Nejire then grabbed the othee hand. Tsi tried to get up but Tamaki reacted quickly and knocked him in the head, rendering him unconscious.

Nejire: Lets hope the others are doing fine.....

Izumi, Riza and Shihiro found themselves in a room filled with ink. Soon the ink began to crawl up their legs and immobilized them to prevent them from running away, the ink also trapped their hands to prevent them from attacking. Then infront of them a man manifested.

Magari: Greetings heroes! Looks like you have gotten really far, but this id as far as you will get!
Riza: Tell me.... Is your boss behind that door?
Magari: Eh? Well yes but it doesnt matter you will die here.
Riza: Then he is the responsible for murdering Eri.... I have no time for games then.

Riza used her quirk and manipulated the Ink, transforming it into water.

Magari: What the-
Riza: I am sorry but there are a few words I would like to have with your boss

Riza then splashed it on Magari and then turned it into ice, freezing Magari ina cryoginetic way.

Shihiro: 'Riza is extremely powerful... And she is set on beating the one who murdered Eri.... That can be a scary combination...'
Riza: Lets go.

The passed through the door and entered into a big room with a chair at the back of it and a purple mist figure sitting on it.

The figure stood and spoke.

Kurogiri: Greetings heroes, I congratulste you for having reach here.
Izumi: That's him that is Kurogiri.
Kurogiri: I am flattered you still remember me White Phoenix.
Riza: Tell me... Were you the one who killed Eri?...
Kurogiri: Dr. Eri? Ah yes it was me.

Riza clenched her fists.

Riza: You will pay for that!

Riza used her quirk and shot two spikes at Kurogiri, he simply opened two portals and the spikes went through them.

Izumi: Shihiro, jump!

Before Shihiro could ask why, two portals opened and the spikes came through them attacking Izumi and Shihiro. Riza noticed quickly and destroyed the spikes.

Kurogiri: Be careful you almost killed your friends.
Izumi: Riza, his quirk allows him to create warp gates at will, he is tricky to fight with.
Riza: Damn it.
Izumi: Kurogiri, why did you kill Eri?!
Kurogiri: She refused to join me and I couldnt let her roam around, she was probably the only one who could have damaged my plans.
Shihiro: What plans?
Kurogiri: Well.... Since you have reached here I might as well tell you. You see I want to restore the old era before the civil war, an era were the true super villains ruled and their power was absolute. Destro...

Kurogiri: The former leader of the Meta Liberation Army, All for One...

Kurogiri: My former master, the legendary overlord of all of Japan, Oji Harima...

Kurogir: The peerless thief who terrorized the hearts of the people... And of course how to forget about him....

Kurogiri: Dark Phoenix, the all powerful Fuhrer of the Q.R.A. Even though I hate him, his death truly marked the end of an era. Villain organizations and true super villains seized to exist after the death of Dark Phoenix. This 4 were truly the last of their kind and now they are just memories of a distant time, but I will reverse that I will bring back the era of villains to Japan and I will not let anyone interfere.
Izumi: You must really think you can best us then.
Kurogiri: Hahahaha! Of course not, you brought down Dark Phoenix remember? And he almost killed me... But that is why I have those who will fight for me...

Kurogiri opened three portals and put of it came three creatures the ssme type.

Izumi: N-nomus?!
Kurogiri: Indeed, Dark Phoenix tried to erradicate everything related to project Nomu but I managed to salvage a few parts of it. It was difficult to produce but I did my best. With this I will conquer Japan.
Riza: You seriously think this things will conquer the entire country?
Kurogiri: Who said they were just three?

Light appeared from behind Kurogiri revealing an image that shocked the heroes.

Kurogiri: They are not ready but once the machine in the back is finalized its calculations, it will start draining energy directly from the sun and all the Nomus will be finally activated. Now my Nomus... Kill them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 614 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...
543K 13.5K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
134K 4.3K 37
After All Might, Izuku and the gang plus your father who we just discovered rescued you, they deliver the horrible news of the loss of your quirks as...