The New Girl (dixison)

By shadymilas

Addison moved to a new city her junior year of highschool. Whole new house, neighbors, school, friends, every... More

1
2
3
A.N
4
5.5
Hi

5

2.1K 57 41
By shadymilas

An: most of these are going to be in Addison's POV cause idk it seems to flow better to me. Don't worry there will still be Dixie POV but they won't be as frequent!!

Addison's POV
After the park date we all went back to Avani's house and camped out there. I got a ping from my phone and opened it.

Madi💋: Havent heard from you in a while babes! How you holding up in the new town?

Addison: Aw hey bb! It's been pretty good, I met someone pretty special. If ya catch my drift ;)

Madi💋: OMG ADDI WHO IS HE?!?!

Addison: Umm... might be. opposite gender.

Madi💋: Aw really Addi? You know I'd never judge you. What's her name and lemme see a pic to approve ;)

Addison: Her name is Dixie and this is her

Madi💋: DIXIE D'AMELIO. NO WAY. YOU LUCKY LIL SHIT. SHE'S MY INSPO FOR FASHION!!

Addison: WHAT NO FUCKING WAY. Well anyways we can ft later with Dixie if you would want?

Madi💋: I would cry. But I gotta go, I'll talk to you later bb! Love ya! Don't have too much fun with ur girl ;))

Addison: Oh shut up, ttyl and love ya too!!

"Mm who's that babygirl?" Dixie said from beside me, leaning her head on my shoulder.

"That's my bestie Madi, I told her about us I hope that's ok. And I didn't know you were her fashion inspo." I said shrugging my shoulders. She laughed and grabbed my chin and brought me in for a kiss. I smiled, thinking it would be a quick kiss. Usually I pull away first, but I didn't want to stop. Her hands made their ways into my hair. Our lips moved in sinc. She captured my bottom lip and pulled away. I moaned from instinct, but quickly covered my mouth.

"S-shit I forgot we were in the living room." I was blushing hard as hell. I just knew someone had to hear me.

"Get a room!" I figured Charli would hear it. Damn girl could hear you whisper Dunkin two houses down and she'd be there in minutes.

I felt Dixie starting to drag me upstairs. Soon enough I was pulled through the door and I felt myself being pinned up against the wall. Fun fact, when Dixie did that when we were drunk last time... I was soaked. Nothing's changed since then. I put my hand on her cheek and pulled her in. We stood there making out for what felt like hours.

"Mm fuck. I need you. But are you ready? I want to make sure. We can always wait for a better time okay?" She looked me in the eyes reassuringly, waiting for an answer.

"I want it so bad Dix... like so bad. But I'd rather wait till a time where we are completely alone you know?" My heart wanted it so bad, but my head told me to wait.

"That's no problem with me Addi." Lets just cuddle and I'll order us some dinner? Your pick cutie." I nodded and crawled in bed.

"Cuddles first tho." I said reaching for her.

"Awww come here cutie." Her arms wrapped around my waist and I was pulled into her chest. Dixie always smelled like cherries. And even though I hate cherries, oddly enough I loved the smell of them on her.

"So what would you like? Chipotle, Chick-fil-A, Wasabi, anything you want."

"... you. But like ya know I guess chipotle will do." I mumbled the first part under my breath, but she still heard it anyways.

"I wish we were alone so you could eat good tonight babe. But I'll order us some chipotle and have it delivered. I think everyone might be heading out to the go kart place later today if you wanted to go."

Go-karting is my favorite thing to do. I don't know what it is that makes me like it so much. Being able to have fun with your friends, while also having a massive thrill may be the reason.

"HELL YES DIX IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION?!" She jumped back a bit because I screamed in her ear.

"Jesus Addi there goes my earssss."

"I'm sorry, you'll still be able to hear me screaming later though." I said, leaving the room with a wink. The look on her face was priceless. I love teasing her.

I walked down the stairs and found Charli in the kitchen with Avani. Those two always got along so well. Like... a little too well. They're most definitely straight though. Cause they both have boyfriends.

"Hey Addison what's up?" Charli said as she took a sip of her dunkin.

"Hey Charli! Um nothing much. Me and Dix are just ordering chipotle. You guys want anything?" She put her hand on mine and stared right into my eyes. It was oddly strange and it made me slightly uncomfortable.

"Of course I want some, Avani you want anything?" Her gaze shifted to Avani and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Mmm I don't think so, me and Anthony we're going to get something to eat on the way to the go kart place. But thanks for the offer Adds." Avani was so happy when I first got down here but as soon as Charli did that whole thing, her mood totally shifted. There's definitely something they're hiding.

"Hey Addison could we talk?" I snapped out of my thoughts to Charli motioning we go to the living room away from everyone. I nodded, a little scared for what I was getting myself into.

"Addison you cannot tell anyone this okay. I'm begging you please do not let someone find out okay?"

"Okay okay I promise Charli I won't tell anybody." I knew the dunkin addict was hiding something.

"Okay so um... I think I might have feelings. For someone other than chase. And like ugh. It's not a guy. And I'm scared for someone to find out because what if they tell my parents?! I know they're accepting with Dixie but they've always wanted to have grandchildren and I just don't know what to do Addison. I like Avani. And I think she likes me too. I need to break up with chase I just don't know what to do." My mouth was wide open. Charli likes AVANI?! I'm honestly shocked I would've never expected her to like girls.

"Holy shit Charli really! It's totally okay and I'm not going to tell anybody. And you know you could still have children right? You could adopt OR you can now have a child with just two women. Your parents will be fine with it once your ready to tell them. I'm proud of you for coming to tell me. But I just have to ask, what was the whole kitchen incident? We're you trying to make Avani jealous or something?" I looked down to see her head in her hands. She seemed so stressed I felt bad.

"I was trying to make her jealous but now she's mad at me so that totally backfired! I wish relationships were not so complicated."

"I know what you're feeling. It sucks I'm so sorry. But I'll help you through this. Don't stress on it too much for now. And don't force to label yourself if you really don't know. I still don't know what to call myself, but screw labels anyways just be yourself."

"Thank you Addison. I really mean it. I'll catch up with you later at the go kart place since chase just got home. So see ya later!" She said pressing a kiss to my forehead and then leaving to go be with Chase.

Wow did that really just happen. Charli likes... girls? Damn. I looked up and saw dixie coming down the stairs.

My god even in the most simplest outfits she is absolutely breathtaking. Like I'm serious. I can't breathe. We locked eyes and she sent a smirk my way. The way that sent chills down my body was insane. She motioned me to come to her with her finger. (... this could be taken two ways my bad 😔🖐🏼)

"Addi you ready to go? The chipotle just got delivered and Chase offered to drive us so we could eat in the car. Of course if that's ok with you, take your time if you're not ready yet."

I didn't feel like changing so this outfit would have to do. It was cute and comfy anyways.

"Yesss I'm ready Dix! I'll be there in a few seconds." She gave me a thumbs up, grabbed the chipotle, and started walking to the car. I shortly followed after her and hopped into the backseat of Chase's car.

I soon felt a hand making its way to my inner thigh and I already knew where this night was going. But... I never complained once.

(1482 words)
HI IM SORRY IVE BEEN GONE YOU GUYS PROBABLY HATE ME. I'm breaking this up into two parts cause its so long. Don't worry I'm going to work on it rn and hopefully some more. How are we at 7k tho y'all are amazing🥺❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.1K 23
dixie and addison are best friends and have been for awhile now. what happens when one starts seeing the other in a different way even though one is...
73.2K 1.6K 32
A Dixison Fanfiction. Dixie and Addison start as best friends, but can they be something more, without the heartbreak and trouble? Also has a bit of...
54K 1.3K 15
dixie doesn't understand her feelings. her mood is completely changed by just simply seeing perfection in a person: addison. but she doesn't know why...
72K 1.8K 27
Dixie is the well known lifeguard and her and her lifeguarding buddy's have made quite a name for themselves. Dixie always enjoyed staying at turtle...