skylight | k. bakugo βœ”

By thunder_roses

(𝚈/πš—) (𝙻/πš—) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš‹πš˜πš›πš— πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚊 πš™πš˜πš πšŽπš›πšπšžπš• πššπšžπš’πš›πš”, πš‹πšžπš πšœπš‘πšŽ πš‘πš’πš πšπš‘πš’πšœ πšπš›πš˜... More

announcements, thank you's, etc.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven. Two Heroes (part 1/4)
thirty-seven. (part 2/4)
thirty-seven. (part 4/4)
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
the almost 100K reward... lol
100K Q&A with moi
the almost 1mil award... lol
1mil q&a with a weirdo
2 mil

thirty-seven. (part 3/4)

33.4K 838 637
By thunder_roses

As the three walked down the hallway, (Y/n) couldn't help but have a bad feeling. She kept her arms crossed, gripping onto her sides and pulling slightly at the smooth fabric of her dress. 

"Hey moron," Bakugo said to Kirishima as they walked down one of the hallways, "you're absolutely positive you're going the right direction?"

"Yeah, I mean I'm pretty sure we are," Kirishima responded while looking around.

"You're pretty sure?!"

"Well I left my phone back in the room so we're going on instinct here," Kirishima nervously said as Bakugo grew angrier.

"Yeah I left my phone in the room, too," (Y/n) added as she looked ahead, not seeing a party.

"Why don't you try and sense them?" Kirishima asked her, noticing her eyes glowing blue.

"I tried but it's really hard, the walls are thick, it's blocking my quirk," (Y/n) explained as her eyes returned to normal.

"That's kinda weird," Bakugo said as she tried again.

As she tried to find the party or even the others, it felt like someone had just smashed a brick against her face all of a sudden. "Agh!"

"What happened?" Bakugo asked as he grabbed her arm she came out of her sense state, her nose beginning to bleed and her losing her balance.

"I don't know," she responded as she wiped the blood against her hand, careful not to get it on her dress. "I was able to see a little for a second, then it felt like someone had suddenly slammed a door in my face."

"Now that's really weird," Bakugo said as he helped her regain her balance.

"I wonder what happened," Kirishima thought out loud.

"It's probably nothing," Bakugo said. "Maybe it's your quirk acting up."

"Probably," (Y/n) said as she thought about it. "Or maybe something went wrong."

"That's not gonna happen," Bakugo reassured her. "There's a ton of pros down at the party and we can fight as well. Nothing's gone wrong."

"Okay." She nodded as they entered one of the rooms.

It was a plant factory on the eightieth floor. As they entered, (Y/n) felt something on the floor. Something very wrong.

"Hey, we see you, stupid kids!" some guy yelled to the three of them as they came more into the room.

"What'd you say, you bastard?" Bakugo asked them after seeing the two villains.

"What're you three doing here?" the other villain asked them.

"That's what I wanna know, too--"

"Hey man, just leave this to me, okay?" Kirishima said as he held Bakugo back and went up to the two villains. "We got lost looking for this party, can you maybe point us in the right direction?"

(Y/n) then noticed how these guys were dressed and began to walk in front of Kirishima, holding her hands out towards them. "This isn't good."

"Don't lie to me or you'll regret it!" one villain yelled as he threw a blast at them.

(Y/n) jumped in front of Kirishima and shoved him back, throwing up a forcefield to protect them. "Watch out!" she yelled as she held her hands up. 

"Hey, watch out!" Bakugo yelled as he ran up to the two.

"Kirishima!" Midoriya yelled as he popped out of the bushes.

Suddenly a huge icicle came up and blocked the blast, pushing (Y/n) back and causing the three to see the group.

"This looks like--"

"Todoroki?" Kirishima asked as he saw them.

The villains then began to try and break through the ice, Todoroki using his ice to bring the rest of the group up to the ceiling. "The four of us can keep them busy down here, look for a way to the top!"

"What're you doing?" Midoriya asked as the ice began to lift them up.

"I'm fine, go!"

"Wait, you guys are here, too?" Kirishima asked them. "What the heck's going on, Todoroki?"

"You didn't hear the broadcast alert?" Todoroki asked. Kirishima just gave him a confused look. "Never mind then, some villains have taken over the tower."

"Wait, that's what this is about?" Bakugo asked as the three looked in shock at Todoroki.

"I'll explain later," Todoroki told them as he brought the rest of the group higher.

"I knew something bad was happening," (Y/n) said as she rubbed her hands and wrists. "Maybe that's why my quirk was shut out earlier."

Then the villains broke through the ice, Bakugo asking, "What's with this guy's quirk?"

"Stay on your guard," Todoroki told them.

"Shut up! I know that!" Bakugo snapped back.

"Not now, Katsuki..." (Y/n) told him as her hands began to glow.

"So you wanna pick a fight?" one villain asked as he turned into a purple ogre looking monster. "Then let's see how tough you really are."

As Todoroki and Bakugo dealt with one of the villains, the ogre came right at Bakugo. (Y/n) created a forcefield in front of him while Kirishima pushed him out of the way and tried to block using his hardening quirk. But the villain basically shattered the field and punched Kirishima through the ice and into a wall.

"Kirishima!" Bakugo and (Y/n) yelled.

"Move!" she yelled to Bakugo as she saw the other villain behind him.

He launched himself out of the way as she blasted him with her quirk while Todoroki tried to use his ice against the other villain. The villain just dodged the blast and broke the ice, leading (Y/n), Todoroki, and Bakugo back to back against each other.

"You boys know how to fight," the breaking villain said.

"Do I look like a boy?!" (Y/n) retorted back at him. She then went into second form for the fight, beginning to float in the air.

"Where'd you come from?" the ogre asked.

"Why would we tell a couple of weak-ass villains?" Bakugo snarled.

"Why would we tell you anything?" Todoroki added.

Todoroki dealt with the breaking villain while Bakugo dealt with the ogre, (Y/n) alternating between the two. As Bakugo leapt through the air to avoid the villain, she would fly and elbow him in her second form, pushing him off balance to be able to blast him. The villain swung back at her, she then flew up and Bakugo blasted him. She then went over and blasted the other villain as they discovered the destroying villain wasn't destroying matter but displacing it.

(Y/n) then tried to blast the matter villain, having to leave her second form due to the strain on her quirk and her nose bleeding. As she dealt with the villain, he used his quirk to rip her off the ground and throw her against the ice, seeing that Bakugo had defeated the purple ogre. She fell to the ground, she watched as the matter villain used his quirk on Bakugo, ripping off his sleeve and sweat.

"Hm? What the hell?" the matter villain asked as he looked at his large palm.

"That's the sweat from my palms," Bakugo yelled to him as he ran over to (Y/n), who was on the ground. "It works like nitroglycerin."

Todoroki then used his fire to blast the matter villain with the sweat and freeze him with the ice, taking him down. Bakugo then helped her up. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine," (Y/n) told him as he held her back and she held her head, then she remembered something. "Kirishima!"

The three ran over to him, Todoroki asking, "Are you alright?"

"Um yeah," he responded, stuck in the wall. "But I can't move. Can you get me out of here?"

"Are you that stupid?" Bakugo asked as (Y/n) noticed what he saw. "Just turn your damn quirk off, you idiot."

"Oh, right," Kirishima turned off his quirk and laughed, looking at his arms. "Guess I should've thought of that."

"I'm just glad to see you're not injured," Todoroki told him.

"Yeah, same to you guys," Kirishima said as (Y/n) went to help him up.

Bakugo then turned around, his hands in his pockets. "Thank you."

"Wait, what?" (Y/n) asked as she helped Kirishima up.

"Woah, where'd that come from?" Kirishima asked surprised. "Don't worry about it!"

"I'm not worried!" Bakugo barked back.

"Alright, let's catch up with the others," Todoroki said as he began to run.

"Don't order me around!"

"Todoroki, time to give us some details," Kirishima said as they ran.

But before he could, a bunch of security robots began to flood into the plant room.

"Looks like they've gotten serious," Todoroki said as he looked at the huge army of robots.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.7K 2.7K 65
You were once a wolf-pup living in a Junkyard; alongside your trusted raccoon friend Kenai. Things weren't always this way. Alas that's just how your...
152 6 13
(y/n) (l/n) wants to be a hero. Her family is broke and her dad's in jail, but she applies to UA's hero course nonetheless, along with her best frien...
97K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...
215K 6.1K 39
this book is a total joke btw i didn't take it super seriously while writing to the point it's embarrassing lol completed β€’Intro β€’30 chapters β€’Hal...