Twisted Fate

By msdaniried

Alexandria Swan, or Lex as she is commonly known as, has always felt different. When she moves to Forks with... More

Before you Read
Mood Boards
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 26

6.1K 161 72
By msdaniried

I'm starting to remember who I was before you convinced me I was worthless.

The Ice Bitch and her Pet Monkey Part 2

Previously on Twisted Fate:

As we enter the living room my eyes immediately land on Emmett. He flashes me a sinister, uncaring grin.

"Miss me Lex?"

My automatic response is to cower away from him and look down at the floor. All the reasons not to do this come flooding in, as if my body chemistry just sent them a blanket invitation. I feel the soft panic that can grow or fade depending on what I do next. It will fade if I back away, but then I have to do this all again another time. It will grow if I let these thoughts swirl into a vortex of stupidity.

I clench my fists tightly, until my nails dig into the palm of my hand, but I barely notice. The only thing I am really aware of, is the sound of my heart throbbing against the cage of my chest.

"Emmett leave her alone," Alice growls.

This is it. I can do this. Emmett Cullen will no longer have control over me.

I raise my head and my eyes meet his, "Can't say I have Emmett."

"I can see that," he turns to look at Kol who is now holding my hand. "Looks like you found yourself a new vampire to open your legs for."

"How dare you speak to her that way!" Kol shouts, stepping forward in a threatening manner.

"Kol-" I try to say only to be interrupted.

Klaus is across the room in a flash, holding Emmett against the wall with his hands wrapped tightly around his throat.

"You need need to learn respect little boy before I rip off your head," he growls.

"Hey! Hands of my mate!" Rosalie screams attempting to shove Klaus off.

"Hands off my brother bitch," Rebekah snarls, smacking Rosalie  across the face with enough force to land her on her ass.

"Alright I think we all need to calm down. Klaus is right Emmett, treat Lex with respect." Carlisle says, speaking for the first time since we walked into the room.

Klaus lets go of Emmett and turns to walk back over to me but not before shoving Emmett onto the floor. Rebekah joins us a moment later, smirking at Rosalie as she does.

"Hiya Carlisle," I smile in his direction.

He returns my smile and nods his head, "Hello Lex. Nice to see you again."

"We missed you so much Lex," Esme says from her spot next to Carlisle.

"Missed you too Esme."

Emmett scoffs, "Always need to be the center of attention don't you Lex." He sneers, "Such a needy little pet."

(Pretend its Lex)

I growl and clench my fists, "Shut the fuck up Emmett!"

I take a step forward as memories of our relationship come bubbling to the surface.

"You used me."

"Used you?" Emmett laughs and takes a step toward me, "Used you? You wanted me."

"Let her speak!" Rebekah growls, snapping her teeth at him.

Emmett rolls his eyes but doesn't say anything else.

"You weasled your way into my life. You pursued me! Not the other way around." I clench and unclench my fists as I continue, "I loved you and you used me!"

Emmett goes to speak but all three Mikaelson siblings show off there fangs as they growl at him in warning. This shuts him right up.

"You controlled every aspect of my life. I was your puppet. I did everything I could just to please you!" Tears threaten to fall, "And in return you treated me like shit!"

Kol squeezes my hand in attempt to comfort me, "I changed everything about myself for you!"

Tears began to fall but I don't try to stop them this time, "I dressed the way you wanted me to. I wore my makeup the way you liked. I stopped eating because you made me feel fat. I felt the need to ask you for permission to hang out with other people. Eventually I stopped and only spent time with you because you made me feel guilty about it!"

My hands began to shake, "I stopped talking because of you! I only spoke when you wanted me to because you hated the sound of my voice!"

I let out a choked sob, "When you left I couldn't bring myself to speak because I hated the sound of my own voice! I hated myself..."

I wiped away the tears, "When James attacked Bella and I you blamed me! You told me it was my fault and I apologized to you!"

"And then prom night....y-you...y-you.." Another sob escaped my lips, "You took me to a hotel room and pressured me into having sex with you! I told you I wasn't ready. I cried and asked you to stop but you wouldn't stop. You told me I owed it to you. You didn't give me much of a choice. Y-you b-basically....r-raped m-m-me."

The room grew silent after that. I hadn't told anyone what happened.

Before I could blink Kol is across the room tearing Emmett's arms off, "How dare you touch her!"

"You raped her?" Rosalie whispers, eyes wide.

Emmett scoffs, "She wanted me." He turns his head to look at me, "She wanted me to fuck her."

Before even Kol could react Rosalie slaps him hard across the face, "How could you do that?!"

She turns to look at me, "I'm sorry. I didn't know. I had no idea he treated you that way or that he raped you. I'm so, so sorry."

If she could Rosalie would be crying right now, "I...I was just so angry. I thought Emmett was replacing me. We've been together for years and he refused to tell people we were mates. Like he was ashamed of me." She turns to look at Emmett, "You made me feel like I was never enough. I let you treat me like...I let you make me feel that way."

I walk across the room and place a hand on Rosalie's shoulder, "He used both of us Rose."

"I'm sorry Lex, I'm so sorry."

I wrap my arms around around her in a hug, "It's okay Rose."

"Well would you look at that, the bitches are friends now." Emmett sneers bringing the attention back to him.

"Shut the fuck up Emmett," Rosalie snaps, turning to glare at him.

Emmett rolls his eyes and turns to Kol, "Give me back my arms jackass!"

Kol snaps his teeth at him, "Your lucky I haven't ripped you to shreds so if I were you I'd shut the hell up!"

"We would love nothing more than to set your sparkly ass on fire," Rebekah snarls.

"What are we waiting for? Let's kill him already!" Klaus shouts impatiently.

"I'm all for it Nik. Rebekah be a dear and start the fire." Kol says flashing Emmett a smirk.

"Guys-"

"He hurt you Lex," Klaus argues interrupting me.

"Nik's right, this bastard doesn't deserve to live." Rebekah sneers.

"Guys stop!" I shout.

I turn towards Carlisle, "We didn't come here to start a fight. All I wanted was to finally stand up for myself. I did that. I don't need to waste another second on Emmett Cullen."

"Your a coward! A pathetic, no good, coward!" Emmett hollers only to be stopped by Kol smacking him across the face with one of the arms he had ripped off of him earlier.

"Shut up, you don't deserve to speak." Kol orders with a murderous glare.

I walk up to Emmett and roughly hold his face, "You are nothing. You mean nothing to me anymore. Your just a bad dream that I don't have to think about anymore. I'm not a coward, I'm a survivor." I let go of his face and walk away.

"Whatever bitch," Emmett sneers from behind me.

I turn to say something back but Klaus beats me to it.

"You need to learn some respect!" He growls and then slaps him hard enough to knock his head clean off.

His head lands on the floor a few feet away from his body.

Klaus smirks before noticing everyone starring at him, "What? He was asking for it." He waves his hand dismissively,"Besides, you can reattach the pieces later. He's not dead...yet."

No one says anything in response.

Rosalie pulling me in for a hug brings my attention away from Emmett's dismembered body, "I hope we can be friends one day."

"Definitely," I reply with friendly grin.

I walk around the room and give all the Cullens a hug, ending with Alice.

"See you later Lex." She whispers in my ear.

"See you later Ally," I wave.

Kol throws the Emmett's arms onto the floor before walking over to me, "You my darling are the most amazing, courageous woman that I have ever met. I love you Lex."

I pull him in for a kiss, "I love you too Kol."

Kol holds my hand, "Lets get out of here."

I turn back to the Cullens for a moment more, "Goodbye everyone."

I'm met with a chorus of "Bye Lex!"

"I still think we should kill him," Klaus grumbles as we began walking down the stairs.

Rebekah slings her arm over his shoulders, "If he ever comes near Lex again and tries anything I'll start the fire and you and Kol can tear him to shreds."

Klaus nods, "That sounds like a wonderful plan."

I shake my head and sigh, "You two are ridiculous." I tease.

"Oh come on Lex, you know he deserves it." Rebekah says as we walk out of the Cullen house.

I nod and shrug my shoulders, "True."

"Anyone up for something to eat? I think I saw a cafe the other day." Kol says as we climb into the car.

"Oo yeah, definitely." I agree, starting the car.

"You think they'll have muffins?" Rebekah asks as I pull out of the Cullen driveway.

"They better have some damn muffins," Klaus grumbles with a grumpy look on his face.

"Guess we'll have to find out," I reply as Kol types in the address into the GPS.

"You can't kill the waitress if they don't have muffins Nik," Kol teases, smirking at Klaus through the review mirror.

Klaus flips him off, "Shut up Kol."

"Aw don't be like that grumpy growls," Kol says in a mocking tone.

Klaus scowls, practically burning holes into the back of Kol's head.

I shake my head as I drive away from the Cullen house, "Thanks for coming guys."

"We would do anything for darling," Kol says in serious tone.

"Your family," Klaus adds.

"Always and forever," Rebekah confirms.

I smile at each of them, "Always and forever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.8K 2.1K 44
Alexandra has finally reached the point where she's becoming independent. With her and her bestfriend, Eleanor, moving to the town called Mystic Fal...
11.1K 471 33
A Twilight and TVD crossover Bella Mikaelson -or Swan as she goes by now- is not human. In fact she's an original vampire. Gone through loss and hear...
185K 4.7K 18
Different from the moment she was born, the unplanned twin of the newly mated/wed Edward and Bella Cullen, sets out to carve her own path in the worl...
24.9K 482 42
Adelaide Swan has lived most of her life with her mother. But when her mother wants to travel with her new husband Phil, Adelaide and her twin sister...