Eternal Love of Dream Fanfict...

Від Olivetrius

Feng Jiu has been missing for over 20,000 years. Her family has been searching for her ever since they found... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Thank you for voting
It is out!
This is very Important

Chapter 10

3.6K 90 9
Від Olivetrius

No One's POV:

Lian Song and Cheng Yu was watching as Dijun and Feng Jiu cuddle up in bed. Si Ming was to afraid saying that they were going to get punished.

CY: I walked in on them last night.

LS: Really, what were they doing?

CY: Dijun had his face buried in her chest.

LS: Wow I didn't know they were going this fast. Next thing you know she will be pregnant with his child.

Feng Jiu woke up due to how much they were talking. She slowly opened her eyes and realized what was happening. She blushed and tried to get of Dijun's grip but he just hugged her tighter. She groaned in pain and he quickly sat up while the others looked at her.

DJ: What's wrong?

FJ: Nothing it's just that there was to much pressure on my wings. Their a little bit sensitive.

DJ: Sorry

LS: The Donghua Dijun saying sorry? This is priceless, I can't wait to tell Si Ming about this.

DJ: What are you doing here anyway?

LS: I heard from Cheng Yu that you were staying in Feng Jiu's room so I had to see if it was true. But I didn't expect that you two are already so close. You might even have a child running around here soon.

Feng Jiu started to blush madly while Dijun smirked.

DJ: I like the idea of that

FJ: What are you saying!?

Feng Jiu got up and walked out of the room blushing. She walked around trying to find the kitchen. After walking a little she found it and started to make breakfast. When she got through cooking she sat everything on the table. All of Mo Yuan's disciples smelled something delicious and decided to go see what it was. When they arrived they saw a table full of food and some cakes.

They practically drooled at the smell of it. They were ready to dig in but a voice stopped them.

FJ: You have to wait for everyone to get here.

Bai Feng Jiu's POV:

I watched as they all sighed. I wanted to laugh but held it in. It has been a really long time since I have cooked such a big meal. It felt good to cook for more than 2 people including myself.

FJ: One of you go get your Master and someone else go get the others then we can start eating.

Two people went and brought back Mo Yuan, Dijun, Si Ming, Cheng Yu, and Lian Song.

LS: Wow Feng Jiu you cooked all of this!? It looks so delicious!

CY: Feng Jiu your the best cooker ever!

FJ: Thank you now that everyone is here sit down and eat!

After everyone ate Mo Yuan told is disciples to go and train while he talked to me.

MY: I have read some scrolls last night to see why you have wings and can be able to turn into a phoenix. What I read was shocking but it appears that your the Phoenix Queen.

FJ: The what?

MY: The Phoenix Queen is an ancient being said to be even more ancient than Dijun. It was said that she was born from a Phoenix flower. She spent her time on helping others and healing animals and plants. She was very powerful even more so than Dijun but she chose not to use violence unless she needed to. But as time went on her immortal body became weak and fragile. I believe the reason that you got the birthmark, your wings, and your ability to turn into a phoenix is because your her reincarnation.

LS: So your saying that Feng Jiu is even more ancient and powerful than Dijun?

MY: Yes, although her immortal body is young her soul is very ancient.

LS: You hear that Dijun, that means if you make her mad then she can easily destroy you.

CY: Be quiet Lian Song before I destroy you.

LS: Don't be so mean

FJ: High God Mo Yuan I feel like I haven't fully unlocked all of my powers.

MY: That's because you haven't. I say we try to get you to remember your past life so you can see how to control your powers and fully unlock it.

DJ: So you are saying that she is going to stay here?

MY: Yes so that I can help her unlock her true potential.

DJ: Then I am also staying here.

MY: How long will you be staying?

DJ: I will stay here as long as Xiao Bai is here. And I don't need the room you gave me, I will be staying in Xiao Bai's room.

FJ: What!?

LS: It looks like you can't bare to part with your precious love!

DJ: At least I have more success than you at love.

SM: Your Majesty since you are going to be staying here I will go and inform the Heavenly Lord that you will be gone.

Si Ming teleported away and I turned to Mo Yuan.

FJ: When will we start training?

MY: We will start in the afternoon. You might want to contact your family and tell them about this.

FJ: Alright

I contacted my family and told them to meet me at Kunlun Mountain. Once they came I told them everything.

BY: Wow I always knew something was special with you. When you were born your birthmark always glowed for some reason. But it stopped after a year.

BZ: Wait if your the Phoenix Queen then doesn't that mean your rank is higher than all of ours?

ZY: What are you saying?

BZ: Think about it, the Phoenix Queen is very ancient and powerful even more so than Dijun. Since Xiao Jiu is her reincarnation and she is gonna be just as powerful as her or even more then that means her rank is higher than all of ours.

BQ: Wait how become we never heard of her?

MY: That is something I don't know.

FJ: Maybe if I can regain some of my memories of my past life then maybe I can know why.

MY: Yes I also think that is the best decision. We will start your training in 2 hours.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter if you have any suggestions on what you what in the next one then please comment. Bye!!!❤️❤️❤️

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

120K 2.4K 29
It had been 300 years since Bai Fengjiu was crown as the Queen of QingQiu. She was said to be extremely beautiful and graceful only second to her Aun...
1.1M 19.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
955K 28.3K 38
"I think we're alone now There doesn't seem to be anyone around I think we're alone now, The beating of our hearts is the only sound." ...
1.5K 68 14
Qingyuan saw the play Ashes of Love and was so interested in it that he watched it several times. When he wakes up, he transmigrates into the world o...