Captive special - STAMPEDE [K...

By AbyssCronica

The Kid Pirates join the popular Pirate Expo. Dragging birdie with them. The Captain and birdie, bonus book. ... More

Prelude
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
Epilogue

5

5.9K 234 234
By AbyssCronica

You did manage to reach the woods with that little clothes you had left on, just barely.

The moment the forest became thicker, Kid turned and tugged you against him unceremoniously, his mechanic arm wrapping around you and securing your figure against his torso with a dark snicker.

You were expecting him to go for your chest band first, but he surprised you when his quick fingers tore the mask off your face instead.

«No need for this now.» he husked, banging you against a tree and grinding his body against yours, his face lowering until you could feel his hot breath on your lips.

The temperature suddenly rose, flushing your cheeks.

One of your hand crawled up his chest. Feeling his hard-steel muscles below your touch always sent a delicious twitch between your legs. Your free hand tugged at the garments around your torso, but he stopped you.

«Impatient, aren't we?»

You glanced up at him with a frown.

«I thought you were.»

«The walk helped, and frankly, I'm more impatient to punish you.»

«Wha–»

Your eyes widened slightly when he unfastened one of his belts from his pants.

Kid probably noticed your dread, because he chuckled.

«Do you want to be whipped, birdie?»

Before you could answer, though, his mechanic hand quickly grabbed both of your wrists and pulled them above your head.

You tried to escape his grip, but he was swift in securing the belt around the trunk, tying your arms in that position.

«Maybe some other time.»

You gave a tentative yank at the restrains, to no avail, then glared at him.

«I should have seen this coming.»

Kid grinned at you, his fingers finally grasping at your chest band.

«Now let's get rid of this, shall we?»

He tugged curtly at the fabric, tearing it to pieces.

His grin only grew wider as he watched your breasts finally bouncing free from their restrain.

«W-Wait, Kid...» you mewled, pressing your back against the rough trunk as a soft breeze hit your vulnerable chest «What if someone walks by...?»

«Oh, don't worry, birdie,» he snickered, his painted lips brushing the sensitive area behind your earlobe while his hand slid down your hip «if someone sees you like this, it would be the last thing they see.»

His mouth trailed down your neck, and you could feel his bare teeth on your skin.

His warm tongue traced the shape of your breast, lightly startling you, and when you looked down you saw his lips hovering inches from your nipple and his amber eyes staring right back at you, a wicked glimmer sparkling in his irises.

Suddenly, it was hard to swallow.

«...which would be a pretty sweet death, if you ask me.»

His words fanned against your hardening nipple, making you gasp.

«Kid...!»

«Calling my name already?» he snickered, his fingers following the rim of your pants before hooking onto them and pulling them down slightly.

Goosebumps were now running down your whole body.

He stuck out his tongue and slowly rolled it over one of your weakest spots.

You squirmed against the tree, the trunk scratching your back.

Suddenly, his flesh hand squeezed your other breast while he rose up to press his forehead against yours, his eyes drinking in your tormented face.

«You knew this was coming, Y/n.» he growled as his fingers twisted your nipple lightly, your gasp breaking against his mouth «You were up there, straining my patience, knowing there would be consequences.» he sneered «I can only assume you want this.»

He tilted his head and bit down your neck, while his mechanic hand harshly groped your butt.

«So say it.»

Your body twitched on his and a ragged moan escaped your lips.

«Say you want this.»

You tried to calm your pounding heart by taking deep breaths, but his ministrations kept making the air hitching in your throat.

You finally managed to swallow, a strained yet cheeky smirk spreading on your lips when he looked at you.

«Break me, Eustass Kid.»

His fingers twitched on your skin, digging deeper as that mad, sadistic grin of his lit his entire face.

«Oh, my crazy little birdie.» he hissed «It will be my pleasure.»

Eustass Kid broke you.

His original plan was torturing you with denial, but your cocky retorts had him ripping the rest of your clothes apart and entering you with an angry push.

He didn't even wait for you to adjust before beginning to thrust fast and powerfully inside you.

Your first climax mounted and violently shook your body, but it only made him more furious.

That man had a crazy stamina.

He didn't allow you any sort of break, but instead he grabbed the back of your knees and pulled your thighs up against the trunk, burying himself deeper inside you with his thrusts.

You couldn't hold back your screams, your mind so overturned you couldn't tell pain and pleasure apart anymore.

You ended up whimpering anything he asked.

That you wanted it. That no one else could touch you. That you were fucking his.

There was only one thing you didn't say, the only thing he cut himself from asking mid-sentence, sinking his teeth in your chest to muffle his growl.

As his pushes and grunts became more desperate, your third orgasm was approaching, and he finally hit his release with you, and inside you, his nails digging in your thighs as his whole body tensed up with yours, your walls twitching madly around him.

After a few sloppier thrusts, he finally pulled out of you, and you barely registered his hands freeing your wrists from the belt.

You collapsed against him, covered in sweat, tears and other fluids, including blood.

Kid chuckled, panting himself and wrapping his arm around you to keep you from falling.

«You're fucking... crazy...» you wheezed, struggling to catch your breath.

You probably passed out immediately after, because you didn't remember him ever replying.

The sun was going down when you woke up again, lying in the grass and with the remains of your clothes gathered together as a pillow.

A small groan rumbled in your throat when you tried to move, a surge of pain cutting through your legs.

Something soft was draped on top of you like a blanket, and you blinked to recognise Kid's fur.

«Finally.»

His breath blew directly to your nape, making you shiver.

You whined and clumsily rolled over, a few curses leaving your lips.

Aside from the inner pain, your back was now a mosaic of scratches and scrapings.

Kid was lying in the grass right beside you, his pants already on and his features relaxed in a satisfied expression.

When your gaze met his, a sly smirk spread to his face.

«You screamed like a little virgin.»

«You stabbed me like a freaking psycho.»

He let out something that was both a snort and a chuckle, leaning his chin on his forearm and peering at you from under stray red locks.

«You brought it on yourself.»

You lay together in silence for a while.

The view of the darkening sky was dotted by the foliage, a few clouds carried by the wind and some evening birds calling each other.

«Oi, birdie.»

You turned your head to look at him.

Kid had his eyes fixed on the woods, a bothered frown now etched to his features.

The lipstick was smudged on his lips. They twitched before he spoke again.

«It was pretty bold of you to assume I would stop your fall. Bold and stupid.»

You blinked.

«What?»

«At the competition!» he snapped, turning to you.

Your eyebrows wrinkled.

«I didn't assume you would help me.»

«Don't even!» he scoffed «What kind of idiot would launch themselves like that without...»

His words trailed down to nothing as his sharp eyes darted on yours.

You.

You were that kind of idiot.

You clicked your tongue and attempted a weak smile.

Kid quickly averted his gaze with a growl.

«By the way, thanks for that, I guess.» you muttered.

«Don't fucking thank me!» he snarled «Your way of fighting is so dumb!»

«Yet I still have all my limbs.»

His nails suddenly dug into your arm and he straddled you, burning eyes into yours now.

«I can afford to lose an arm and still fight to become the King of the Pirates.» he hissed «But you're fucking small, and you break easy.»

You grimaced, gritting your teeth as the fire ignited inside you.

«Exactly!» you blurted «You were born strong and ate a goddamn Devil Fruit along the way, good for you! I've always been weak! Do you think I could face the New World by sparing myself?»

Kid frowned, his face still mere inches from yours.

«Weak? Who said anything about being weak?»

He pulled away, sitting beside you and adjusting the goggles on his forehead.

«We're in the New World right now, birdie! The most infamous pirates are on this Island and they came to see your fight.» he glared at you «Do you think all those bastards would cheer and lust over a weak woman down there? Then you're fucking stupid.»

Your fingers clenched around his fur as you sat in the grass. A surge of pain departed from your lower regions, but you ignored it.

Kid turned away with a grunt, but you kept your clouded eyes on him, letting his words sink in.

Back in the Marines, at the few shooting competitions you joined, you were always the one without an audience. More often than not, your "comrades" booed at your victory, and you were soon made a referee to avoid the same scenario again and again.

Now you were at the Pirate Expo, and Eustass "Captain" Kid could have done just about anything with his day, but he came to see you. Then he killed the men who commented you in the wrong way. Although nobody even thought about booing you.

«I'll be more careful.» you muttered.

He scoffed.

«Tch! That's bullshit and you know it.»

You chuckled.

«Maybe. But Kid.»

«What now?!»

His grimace was soon wiped away by your mouth when you threw your arms around his neck and bit his lips, not too harshly, but enough to wake the beast.

His hands roughly grabbed your hips and he tackled you down, pushing his tongue past your barriers and crushing your defences.

«...and then two more came out of nowhere, but I grabbed their neck and smashed their skulls together. I thought I finally won the battle but then... FREAKING BIG MOM SHOWED UP! A normal man would have ran, but not me, no, not me. I stood up to that old hag and guess what? She pissed her pants.»

Heat and Wire glanced at each other from above their tankards while Booka ranted about his phantasmagoric adventures to a couple of hardly-dressed ladies.

A few men of the crew had found a decent bar to hang out downtown. It was a shady place, filled with hookers and brutes, but the meat was good.

Women eager to offer their services had swarmed around them once they were recognised, and now most of the pirates were having their fun.

Heat had waved the company off though, he had his own woman after all, while Wire would scout to satisfy his particular tastes later that night.

The chime of a baby Den Den Mushi called from Heat's slacks, and he leaned back on the chair to answer.

«Yes?»

The snail immediately assumed your fresh features.

«Hey, Heat, it's Y/-- Kotori.»

«Kotori? Are you okay? Aren't you with the captain?»

«Yeah she's with me!» the snail suddenly barked, startling both him and Wire.

«Yes, yes, we're fine, I just have a little problem.» you took over.

«Hum, what is it?» Heat asked.

«Huh, well, I have no clothes.»

«Don't look at me like that, woman!»

«Well, whose fault is it?!»

Heat and Wire exchanged another look.

«Anyway, could you bring me something? Anything you find in any shop that's roughly my size will do. Sorry to bother you, Heat, but I don't know whom else to call.»

The pirate gulped down the rest of his beer and stood up.

«It's fine. What kind of clothes should I pick?»

«Whatever you want, I just need to be able to walk back in town.»

«Mmh, you sure?»

«Yeah, you got decent stuff before.»

«Okay then. I'll find you with the captain's vivre card.»

«Thanks, Heat, you're the best!»

The Den Den Mushi went back to sleep, and Wire followed his comrade outside.

«You're coming too?»

«Mh, why not.» Wire replied, bored «I'll take the chance to get out of here. By the way...»

«Yes?»

«I think you should pick something that fits the crew.»

The sun was already gone when Heat brought your clothes, but a full moon and a myriad of stars were illuminating the evening.

You didn't actually see the man since Kid met him outside the clearing for the handover. Then he came back and threw the bag at you.

«Come on, get dressed and let's get this over with.»

You could see he was turning impatient to head back. Rumours had it the Strawhats' ship was spotted somewhere near the island, so their arrival was expected soon.

You opened the bag and your jaw fell.

«You gotta be kidding me.»

«What?» Kid grunted, turning to you.

You pulled the clothes out and displayed them in front of you.

The dark baggy pants were fine, although the waistline was extremely low.

The problem was the black leather corset, made by two pieces kept together by crossed laces both on the back and the front, apparently designed to push your boobs together as much as possible.

There was no bra.

Kid's frown morphed into a malicious smirk.

«Oho, that looks interesting.»

«Heat, you traitor.» you hissed.

«He wasn't stupid, actually.» Kid shrugged, his smirk never wavering «With that, you'll blend with the rest of the crew. I doubt whoever knew you as a marine would recognise you.»

You glared at him, but his renewed good mood was impossible to kill.

«Come on, wear it.»

You huffed, grabbing his fur to keep it on your shoulders as you moved behind some trees.

«Oi, were are you going?»

«To dress up. I'm not gonna give you another free show.»

«But I've already seen all there is to see! Multiple times!»

«Good, than hang on to that image!» you uttered, before sliding in the shadow.

Thankfully, the corset turned out to be less uncomfortable than you dreaded.

The inside was lined with silk, so at least there was no unwanted scuffing. You fastened it as tight as you could not to lose it, but once again Heat seemed to have guessed your size, because it fitted perfectly. You just felt very naked.

The corset highlighted your bosom and left the line from your sternum to your navel covered only by thin laces.

When Kid saw you, his eyes shamelessly glued to your cleavage and rested there.

«Okay, this thing is indecent.» you grumbled.

«Hm-hm.»

It didn't really seem like he was listening.

«Weren't you all upset by the "all the man who wanted to fuck me"?» you asked, placing the mask on your face «Where did that go?»

«Oh, they must have a death wish if they so much glance at you now.»

He hinted at the countless bites and marks left all over your neck and chest, and even on your lower abdomen. Furthermore, the shape of his fingers was clearly printed around your arms.

He grinned, tilting his head.

«I think the message is pretty obvious.»

«Jerk.»

The two of you headed down the hill, and you chewed down a few curses.

Even if the pain had tuned down, it was still difficult to walk properly.

Kid eyed you with an amused smirk.

«Having some trouble there, birdie?»

«Shut up.»

This will not be a triumphant comeback.

Well, for me at least.

You winced when a stabbing pain flashed through your inner walls, but gasped when something scooped you up from behind.

«Wah!»

«Come on, we don't have all night.» Kid grumbled, lifting you with his mechanic arm.

After a moment of surprise, you relaxed, adjusting yourself against his wide torso, your right arm resting on his shoulder.

«I'm going back to the ship first.» you mumbled.

«What? Why?» he groaned, his voice laced with annoyance.

«Because I'm covered with all kinds of bodily fluids, you brute! I need a shower. And you do too.»

He muttered some incoherent curse.

«Ugh, fine. At one condition.»

«What?»

Kid pouted lightly, eyes fixed in front of him as a faint blush spread to his cheeks.

«After the shower, you put this shit back on.»

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 365 34
Kid x Reader x Killer. Can Reader remember and embrace who she is to save the ones she loves before she loses it all? Come join the Kid Pirates on...
19.4K 628 7
Eustass Kidd, aka the king and alpha of One Piece island was having a problem. The place was fine, the people were happy, crime was down to a minimum...
22.6K 842 22
You've been running from your past for three years now. Three years since you fell into the sea and hoped you'd never get up again. But you did and n...
9.8K 466 25
After years apart, Kid is reunited with you, his first love since childhood. You flaunt yourself in front of him, reminding him of why he wanted you...