Nightmare sans x reader

AlittlelovelyPlague tarafından

(Cover picture is not mine i do not know who draws it either) Your a young girl, high school aged ... your na... Daha Fazla

The Start
The war
Exploring and meeting
his name...
The throne room
Star Sanses
Tacos! +1.5k
A/N
Confrontation
Planning
Kidnapped
Second meeting
place of power
"home"
the feeling
N/A
Offical

The job

3.1K 87 20
AlittlelovelyPlague tarafından

Authors Pov

    As morning hits, Y/N groans opening her eyes looking around. Nothing new to be spotted except something layed on the bed catches her eyes. She stays quiet at the fact there's a maid outfit on her bed. She stays quiet sits up. Sighs and gets changed.
Once dressed the girl sees a knife upon the counter and looks sf it thinking. "Will I need it..?" She thinks.
Slowly she grabs the knife and hides it with in her maid outfit.

Your Pov

[Equips the bloody knife]

You never know what will happen. Suddenly I hear footsteps heading towards the room I'm in. Quickly I sit back down and close my eyes not giving any hints of moving around or taking anything. Hearing the door open I open my eyes to be met eitb another skeleton. "C'mON NigHTmaRe iS wAitINg fOr yoU." I nod and get up from the bed walking over to the black glitchy skeleton. " I'm Y/N" i give the skeleton my name trying to be some what polite. No answer back he just starts to walk away. I think to myself this guy is a jerk... I follow him anyways not making conversation afraid to get hurt.

Authors Pov

As Y/N walks with the strange hitching skeleton they eventually reach two large doors. " GoOD LucK HuMAn." They glitching skeleton grins and disapears out of thin air. Taking a deep breath the girl walks to the large doors and pushes them open.
--------------
Well thank you so much if you read this book its my first book ive ever written and I was gone for a bit but when I came back and I saw it had 50 views I know its not much, but I just want to say thank you! And I apologize that there may be some errors. Thank you!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
236K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
236K 8.2K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
162K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...