The Queen's Alpha

By Ballerinagirl01

"Who is she?" "Is that their daughter?" "Maybe she's our new queen" "She's so pretty." ()()()()()()()()()()(... More

The cast <3
{one}
{two}
{three}
{four}
{five}
{six}
{seven}
{eight}
{nine}
{ten}
{eleven}
{twelve}
{thirteen}
{fourteen}
{fifteen}
{sixteen}
{seventeen}
{eighteen}
{nineteen}
{twenty}
{twenty-one}
{twenty-two}
{twenty-three}
{twenty-four}
{twenty-five}
{twenty-six}
{twenty-seven}
Epilogue
REWRITE/EDIT

New Book!

17.4K 207 6
By Ballerinagirl01

Hey everyone!! so hopefully you all know of 'The Prince's Thief' which is the sequel to this lovely book. 

Well now I just posted a one-shot book called 'One-shots of TQA and TPT" you can find it on my profile. It's gonna be a book that prequels the first book and has extra stories during both books and in-between the two. So go give a quick read!

Also I want to give all of you a huge thank you for all the support this book has been given!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 88.4K 35
Best ratings: #1 in #ya, #sexscenes and #mates, #4 in #romance - - - - - PLOT: LILA KING is somewhat notorious in her old wolfpack - as a child she l...
264K 7.1K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
444K 17K 42
I was soon deemed an Omega, diminishing hope of our pack having an Alpha female. My father had things under control but he is getting old and wishes...
77.9K 2.4K 33
I feel his lips on mine like the were ment for each other.it feels like the whole world has been waiting for this moment and it's just us in this wor...