Creepypasta Canon Facts

By Jaschicken

Want the truth about some Pastas? Well you've came to the right place. Cover by me! More

Their Real Names
Lulu
Kagekao
Sonic.exe
Judge Angel
Sally Maryam Dawn
Homicidal Liu
Pinkamena
Kate The Chaser
Rouge
Lazari
Laughing Jack
Clockwork
Nightmare Ally
Splendorman
Jason The Toymaker
Eyeless Jack
Ticci Toby
Smile Dog
Candy Pop
Trenderman
Zero
Puppeteer
Killing Kate
Masky
Laughing Jill
Hoodie
Jane The Killer {Canon Version}
Nurse Ann
Suicide Sadie
Darkness
Slenderman
Nina The Killer
Hobo Heart
Nathan The Nobody
BEN Drowned
Bloody Painter
Scarecrow Girl
Tails Doll
Zalgo
The Rake
Seedeater
Rainbow Factory
Emra
Dr.Smiley

Nick Vanill

1.4K 17 13
By Jaschicken

Appearance: Nick's original design had white skin with black shot eyes and light gray pupils. This attire is more casual with having a dark gray beanie hat, a purple sweater, dark gray pants, with a carrying belt that contains pockets that holds his two main weapons, a knife and a syringe. He also has black shoes and gloves. Nick's mainly retains his original appearance with new alterations, such as his hair, defines wavier than having straight hair. In addition, he now carries a one strapped bag, that carries most of his syringes, equipment and knives.

Origin Summary: A story of Anna Frost, having going on a train, having turned into a series of events that lead to the killer, Nick Vanill. Anna gets framed for murder after the cases has supposely lead to her.

Facts: 

- Creator is GhostFaceNikol

- Nick is a homosexual

- GhostFaceNikol has recently stated by replying a comment that they will start working on improving new characters. The creator has since abanded the character and has left the fandom.

- The story was in Spanish

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charmπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­
63.8K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
95K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
155K 15.1K 30
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...