Keep it undercover //Shawn Me...

By _Red_Girl_

It all started when shawn was asked to surprise a fan on her birthday. Little did he know that she'll be the... More

Characters!!!
1~ señorita
2~ Best birthday gift
3~ Going live
4~ Meet&Greet
5~ Concert time!
6~ Is it too late?
7~ Unknown number
8~ The start of something new
10~ Getting to know each other
11~ I love you
12~ The bitter truth
13~ Never wanna lose you again
14~ First date
15~ In the middle of nowhere
16~ The next step
17~ Christmas
18~ Happy new year
19~ Prank gone prefectly wrong

9~ I trust you

776 23 7
By _Red_Girl_

Shawn's P.O.V
I gasped looking around in panic. What should i do? I can't give her my instagram... not yet. Ugh what have i gotten myself into?

Me: hey brian how are you buddy?

Brian: what do you want?

Me: i kind of need your Instagram account?

Brian: what the fuck?! No way! You've already taken over my messages.

Me: please Brian, i have no other choice. Please don't ruin this for me.

Brian: ughh fine.

He sent me his password and email. I quickly logged into his account searching for Cassandra's page.

Cassandra: what's taking you so long?

Once i did, i instantly hit follow. It only took her a few seconds to follow me back. He should be thanking me I'm increasing his likes and followers.

Cassandra: you have a nice profile pic ;)

Me: well thank you dear but i need to go. I'm meeting my friends for dinner.

Cassandra: okay bye thank you for the amazing night.

I threw my phone away laying down on the bed letting all my thoughts sink in. It turns out cass was being honest about her speech and how much i helped her. It made me relieved it wasn't fake but at the same time i felt shameful for lying to her. I'm the guy who swore to be honest for life, adviced my fans to always being true with the people around them.

Not only did i betrayed her, i also betrayed myself...

I shook myself trying to push the ugly thoughts out of my head as i laid down on the bed. I snuggled under the warm slowly drifting to sleep.

The next day was pretty stressful. After breakfast, we headed to the gym for an hour and so then we stayed a few more hours rehearsing with the band. I hadn't  had time talking to cassandra yet. "Hey shawn where are you going?" Connor called grabbing my arm.

"I'm going to my room" i rolled my eyes.

"Don't you wanna join us for lunch?"

"No thanks I'm not hungry" i mumbled. But apparently my stomach disagree. A low growl came out as my face heated red. I caressed my flat stomach as the guys laughed at me.

"Someone isn't happy about it?" Brian joked slapping my back playfully. I glanced at them pursing my lips unamused. Ugh Cassandra can wait...

"Okay guys let's go" i sighed following them outside.

We walked towards the nearest restaurant down the street. I had to stop for a few pictures with fans before joining them. "Hey connor can you switch plate with mine?" I smiled innocently. They all looked in my direction confusion written all over their faces.

"Is there something wrong with it? If so will tell the waitress and she can replace it..." connor suggested but i shook my head.

"No it looks delicious... that's why i prefer you taste it too. I don't deserve it" i smiled nervously as i approached the plate to him. Connor stared at me blankly still not getting the real issue.

"Dumbass... he wants to switch because it contains tomatoes. He didn't ask me cause mine contains as well" brian spoke rather loudly as a tiny blush tinted my cheeks. Talking about it sounded embarrassing.

"I don't think all the customers should know my hatred for tomatoes" i hissed through gritted teath as Brian flashed a smirk.

"Why didn't you just say that. I'd be glad to switch plates. You're sandwich looks pretty delicious" connor interrupted our argument taking my plate. I thanked him before each one ate their meal. After lunch i dumped the guys at the restaurant heading back to the hotel. I closed the door behind me taking off my jacket before settling on the bed.

Me: hey girl what are you doing?

Cassandra: reading.

That's a short answer...

Me: that's great. which book?

Cassandra: the gilded wolves.

Me: never heard of it but the title sounds appealing.

Cassandra: yeah it is.

Me: is something wrong?

Cassandra: ugh you asked me a very personal question yesterday.

Me: i already apologized. I didn't mean to upset you.

Cassandra: I'm not upset at all but don't you think it's only fair if i ask one too?

Me: sure anything you want.

Cassandra: do you know shawn mendes?

Me: yeah he's one of the best singer in the entire world.

Cassandra: no i meant do you know him personally?

Me: why you asking?

Cassandra: I'm not tryna be a noisy bitch but i noticed that he followed you and the many pictures you took with him. Not to mention that you've been to every concert of his. Now thinking about it i think that cousin of yours doesn't even exist.

Me: okay I'll explain.

Me: shawn is actually my best friend and you're right, there was no cousin. I decided to accompany him on his tour so he wouldn't get lonely.

Me: Cassandra? where did you go?

Cassandra: why didn't you tell me?

Me: i knew you were a fan and i was afraid you might use me to get to him...

Cassandra: you just assumed that because I stan him I'd take advantage of an innocent guy and break his heart just to get closer to shawn?

Me: So you really don't wanna meet him again?

Cassandra: meeting shawn was the greatest thing that happened to me in my entire life. I told him everything i wanted and i would never manipulate another guy to do it again. Me out of most people know how betrayal feels like.

Me: I'm sorry.

Cassandra: you know what brian, i can't talk to you right now.

I didn't dare to send her another text. My heart pouded out of my chest, i never expected this conversation to take a wrong turn. She must hate me right now. Why wouldn't she? I hate myself more. She only found out half the truth and she bursted out on me, what will her reaction be when she knows the whole story?

Cassandra's P.O.V
I knew it was too good to be true, easily talking to a guy that had nothing wrong with him. It makes me so angry yet disappointed. He seemed trustworthy how could i be so stupid? It's the first i let a guy in my life since years maybe i should have kept that door locked.

"LOOK WHO'S BACK!" I jumped in surprise when the door slammed open. Hayley bursted inside waving her arms in the air.

"Hayley!" I cried out running towards her. I wrapped my arms tightly around her neck probably choking her but she didn't mind as she kept squealing. "I knew you missed me" she mumbled smugly rubbing my back.

That hug, its warmth and protection, made me emotional again recalling my previous chat with brian. I tried to hold it together not wanting to interrupt our reunion. But a single tear found her way out. "Hey cass why you crying?" She asked moving her hand to my hair slowly threading her fingers in them.

"Nothing i missed you so much" i choked out pulling away, she gasped probably noticing my red eyes.

"Don't you dare lie to me Cassandra Elizabeth Reed!" She scolwed cupping my chin to make me look at her.

"It's a long story... not important." I shrugged my shoulder walking to my bed as she followed.

"Bitch either you tell me the truth or I'll leave" she threatened frowing. I nodded in resignation wipping my tears.

Hayley already knew about brian, i often texted her after each conversation with him but the last one."So? You have a problem if he's Shawn's bestfriend?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Of course not it's the fact that he lied to me" i defended rolling my eyes. She just glared at me, i mean if looks could kill I'd be dead already. I scooped away clutching my pillow against my chest just in case she hit me.

"Since when are you such a drama queen? Are you on your period?" She scowled, i locked eyes with her waiting for her to get the hint "no please don't tell me it's because of jamie" she groaned as i stayed quiet looking down. "Girl that bastard was a fucking liar, you can't give up guys just because of him!" She yelled smacking my head.

"Brian also lied what what makes me sure he isn't the same?" I protested earning another harsh slap.

"He just didn't mention shawn because he's insecure that you might use him. You specially know how that feels" her voice softened as she squeezed my hand.

I sighed guilt taking over me. "Maybe i overreacted!" i mumbled scartching the back of my neck. I grabbed my phone to text him but she stopped me.

"That's a understatement!" She scoffed "just one more question before i go home..." she waved her finger in front of my face.

"Why!? You just came!" I whined.

"Yeah i took the fist cab and immediately headed here, i didn't even unpack... i sensed that something was wrong." She chuckled. I wouldn't find it weird since we do share a deep connection since we were kids.

"Anyway brian said that he's shawn bestfriend... and no one knows shawn better than you. How the fuck did you never caught him in any of his videos or photos?" She snapped eyeing suspiciously.

"I mean whenever i see a picture of shawn, he takes all my attention. I never took a glimpse at the other figures in the pic" i laughed in embarrassment as she rolled her eyes.

She quickly said goodbye giving me a hug but i made her promise that tomorrow will have a very long talk to catch up for the past month. I turned my attention back to the phone. I had no clue what to say. I wrote a phrase then earsed it over and over again. He must think I'm one of those mean bitches that lach out on anyone in their way or maybe u could tell him I'm on my period... no what the fuck! that's worst. You know I'll talk to him after dinner. I think better on a full stomach.

Me: hey brian, I'm sorry for my outburst earlier. I completely understand why you did this. I'm not judging. I was a bit shocked. I hope you forgive me.

Brian: I'm the one who should apologize. It was my fault, i shouldn't have kept this from you. I'm sorry.

Me: so we're good now?

Brian: of course but may i ask one more question?

Me: all of your questions has lead to an argument but go ahead.

Brian: what did you mean when you said you knew how betrayal feels? But if you don't want to answer, i won't force you.

I gasped biting my lips nervously. After my last so called relationship, i cried for days, stopped going to school in pretext of illeness, it was a tough time. I never spoke about this to anyone but hayley. Yet i feel comfortable telling him... not sure why.

Me: i never spoke about this in years but i feel i can trust you.

Me: i was always the shy girl at school. I had only one friend no one else talked to me. At the beginning of freshmen year i decided to start my channel. Everyone started making fun of me, that i will never get anywhere, that I'm a loser. But my family and friend supported me, never allowed me to quit.

Me: when my channel started blowing up and i gained a million subscribers. The whole school bowed to me begging for my attention. I never trusted them, cause i knew their real intentions, but one guy named jamie. He was gorgeous, popular, smart, had a sweet mouth. I immediately fell for him and i thought he did too. Little did i know he was using me to become more famous.

Brian: oh my god that's awful!

Me: it was great until he cheated on me with another girl. Words spread out, the whole school knew. But no one shamed him cause he's the cool guy and I'm the loser. He started spreading terrible rumors about me and everyone believed him. I was humiliated and didn't dare to step a foot at school for days.

Brian: I swear if i see this son of a bitch I'll kick his ass!

Me: that's why i became insecure when it comes with guys, i never opened my heart to anyone afraid they're gonna hurt me.

Brian: i totally understand how you feel.

Me: how?

Brian: i mean since I'm friend with shawn i witness his constant struggles with the fake fans trying to use him too.

Me: yeah the poor boy have millions of girls eager to get their hands on him.

Brian: I'm so sorry, but why didn't you shun me when i talked to you? I mean you're worried about guys you already know, how did you trust a stranger?

Me: in fact I was surprised of myself. You're the first guy i felt comfortable talking to since that incident. You seemed trustworthy.

I know it's insane and we still barely know each other, three conversations can't define a person... but it's true i trust him.

Brian: i promise you won't regret your decision.

Me: i have no doubt, I'd hate to ruin what we just started.
-----------‐----
I really hope you liked it🥰 don't forget to vote and share and comment your thoughts down below ly❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 60 8
When Shawn is invited to play for the Queen's birthday, he meets someone he'll never forget.
9.3K 183 27
HER I didn't want to live off his fame. Though my intelligence offered me so much, I had different things planned for myself. But to be even more rec...
86.4K 1.1K 68
*COMPLETED* Imagines for Shawn Mendes! SOME IMAGINES WILL BE MATURE SO PLEASE BE AWARE! THIS BOOK IS OLD SO I DO NOT REMEMBER WHAT I WROTE! DO NOT R...
12.9K 305 19
⚠️ PSA: THIS BOOK IS INACTIVE - an archive of blurbs/prompt-based imagines about the one and only Shawn Mendes.