The Big Secret

By _YouKnowBabyGirl_

What do you do when you're in a relationship with someone, but they don't want anyone to know? What do you do... More

The Beginning
We gone Kill the Kids
Lord Touch Her Heart
The Cycle
Do you have a Girlfriend?
New Friends and Decisions
Locker Room Confrontations
Pep Rally Blues
Wendy's
Help Wanted
Surprise Pull Up
What's Really Up
Reconcile
False Update😚
Is We Going Out or Nah?
What to Wear
Starting Over
A Great Night
Sunday Dinner
Sunday Dinner (part 2)
Scaredy Cat
Let Me Find Out
On Instagram Straight Flexin'
Not Wrong But Not Right
To Fight or Not to Fight
Don't You Just Love Sundays

All Fun and Games...

2.6K 109 10
By _YouKnowBabyGirl_

You know the saying it's all fun and games until some shit goes sideways? Yeah well I fully understand what that means at this moment. I felt like I was in a fast and furious movie and vin diesel's sexy ass was gonna pop out at any moment the way Micah was driving.

(A/N: wooh I wish that man would pop up on my ass😍🙌🏾 I would drop the kitty with no questions)

He was going the direction of his house and there was no stopping what was gonna happen unless I yelled rape or something. Which I'm not. I'm horny as hell and I want this just as much as he does. Now will this change anything...

Yes...

No...

Maybe??

Shit bitch I dont know, all I know is right now I'm finna throw it back like there's no tomorrow and be happy about it.

Pulling up to his house we both got out at the same time, I was all giddy and shit and when i looked up he was glaring at me as I closed my door.

"What?" I asked stepping back from his car.

"Nobody told you to get out the car." He said still glaring at me.

"Micah. I'm tryna throw it back in 10 different ways and you worried about me opening my own doors?" I asked with my head tilted. I just didnt understand. He didnt answer me, he just walked towards his house. As he opened the door it hit me really hard that I was really about to fuck the shit out of this man. He think he finna do something life changing to prove a point but no sir. Not today.

In no time we were in his room and his shirt just disappeared. As he took off his shoes I took the time to take off mine. I walked next to the door and took them off, out of habit. When I turned around he was sitting on his bed just looking at me.

"What?" I said slipping my sweats off of my body so now I was just in my t shirt, panties, and bra.

Jesus its cold in here.

"I can't look at you now?" He said tilting his head to the side.

"I dont know if you've earned that privilege yet." I said walking to him and straddling his lap.

"Mmm so I gotta earn it now?" He said laying back and putting his hands on my hips.

"Is that a question?" I said putting my hands on his stomach.

"Only if you got an answer for me." He said smirking moving his hands to my ass.

I leaned down and kissed him. He turned over so I was on the bed and he was above me. He moved his kisses from my lips to my neck, sucking on it and I just knew I was gonna have a big ass hickey on my neck. He made me sit up so he could take my shirt off and then my bra. I laid back down on the bed and he was just staring at me.

"You doing a lot of staring Micah." I said

"Its hard not to stare." He said. Then he leaned down and took one of my nipples into his mouth.

Damn I haven't done this in a minute.

Micah was going to town and I wasn't stopping him. It felt so good. His lips and tongue traveled from my breast, down to my stomach, and then to my thighs. I was just about ready to kick him but before I could say anything he pushed my thighs back, and now I was folded up like a piece of bread. His lips immediately attacked my pussy. My mouth opened and my eyes rolled back.

I mean if the man don't know how to do anything, he know how to eat pussy. Just saying.

"Fuck Micah." I moaned as he pushed two fingers into me.

I'm a goner, and I'm not gonna last. As I looked at Micah eat me out, I was trying to pull myself to look away because I was two seconds away from cumming all over this mans face and fingers.

"Micah I'm gonna cum." I said throwing my head back

"Naw hold that shit." He said then returned back to eating.

If I didn't know any better...id think he was trying to kill me. Because what the entire FUCK.

"Baby you know I can-" I started but he interrupted me before I could even finish my plea.

"Nope you was talking all that shit earlier so hold that shit." He said then went back to eating me out.

I knew in my mind that what he just said went in one ear and out the other, but i was gone let him think that he was running something.

Then it happened, and it happened so fast. Micah sucked my clit into his mouth like he was a fucking vacuum and after that there was nothing I could do. I came all in his mouth, moaning loud as hell.

"You don't listen" He said as he kissed back up my body.

"I know" i giggled. But now I know I gotta put in work.

I took it upon myself to start taking off his pants because he was moving too slow for me.

"Somebody's in a rush." He laughed as he pulled his pants all the way off.

"Only because somebody is moving slow as all hell." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah whatever." He said before grabbing my face and kissing me.

As he pulled away from me and put my legs over his shoulders I thought about tapping out early. The man is on a mission and you can see it in his eyes, and the way he's not talking. There's always some shit coming out of Micahs mouth so when he's silent...it's serious.

"Wait a minute!" I said putting my hand on his stomach right before he went in.

"Nope. I'm finna fuck the shit out you cause you was talking all that shit and ain't shit finna stop me but a fucking meteor." He said.

"Micah. A condom." I said while laughing. Shit I dont know why he felt the need to give a whole speech cause my titties already out... im fucking somebody.

He rushed off of the bed and went to put on a condom and got back on the bed. Putting both of my legs on his shoulders, he started to sink into me.

When i say touching my heart... I mean I know we're young but the boy is blessed. It felt like he was splitting me in two....but in a good way if that makes sense.

"Micah go faster." I moaned as my hands gripped his knees.

He moved one of my legs from over his shoulders to around his waist and as he continued to thrust into, he leaned down to kiss me making him go deeper than what he was.

"Micah. Micah baby I'm almost there." I moaned in his ear. And as i gripped one of his arms and scratched at his back with the other hand, the feeling shot from my toes and up to my back, then spread across my entire body.

"Micah im gonna cum." I almost screamed. My legs got tighter around him pulling him in. Looking at Micahs face, he was biting his lip and his undivided attention was on me. It was such a turn on.

"You gone cum for me Rayne." He said. It was like sound couldn't come out of my mouth and the only thing I could do was knod but he wasn't happy with that.

"Words baby. You talk a whole lot of shit any other time, I need you to speak." He said while he grabbed my face then his hand traveled to my throat and gripped it, pretty tight but not to where I couldn't breathe. It was just the way I liked it. Very toxic, not abusive but not exactly vanilla type and that just pushed me over the edge.

"I'm cumming" I rushed out feeling my entire body tighten from my climax.

"You what" He said with a smirk.

"I'm cumming." I moaned loudly reaching my orgasm.
^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

"You motherfucker" I hissed as I limped to the car.

"Oooh you kiss your mother with that mouth" Micah laughed as he stood by the opened passenger door waiting for me to get to it.

Ok so yes, I was hyping myself up a little too much but Micah doesn't play fair. I was about to ride him into another dimension and he changed course on me and had me bent over hanging off the damn bed. He snatched my entire soul on his dresser and he did me something very disrespectful on his bathroom sink. I'm never stepping into a house alone with him EVER again. He obviously had some...pent up aggression just ready to smack a bitch. Now a bitch is hurting from my head to my legs.

"Don't be mad at me. You asked for it." He said after closing the door and getting into the car.

"Micah I was expecting to throw it back for 30 minutes maybe an hour, snatch a few souls, burn some shit into a couple of brains, but you really did me like hoed me out man." I said shaking my head.

"Mhm now who got who soul?" He said smirking.

"Oop don't get me confused for a loose pussy bitch Micah. I got your soul like Bryson Tiller and you know it." I said looking smirking back at him. He didn't say anything he just looked at me buting his lip.

"Alright you better be careful cause ill fuck you again in this car." He said.

"Micah. Drive. Don't nobody got time for your games." I said looking forward.

School been over so Micah was just gonna take me home and I was not looking forward to Landon asking me a million questions.

>_<>_<>_<>_<>_<>_<>_<>_<>_<>_<>_<>_<

Its a damn shame when the sun is still out and you gotta sneak into your house. And its even more sad when the person you tryna sneak from is not your mother.

I knew Landon was creeping around here somewhere and I was just waiting for him to pop out from a corner or something. When i finally made it to my room I went straight to my bathroom and hopped in the shower. I had love bites and hickies everywhere and there was this hickey on my neck that made me ashamed of what I did today. Only for about 15 seconds though.

"So you really thought you was gone come in here after you out being a hoe and not tell me about it." I heard Landons voice say suddenly making me damn near jump out of my skin.

"You just scared the shit out of me dammit." I said holding my heart.

"Uh uh don't be scared now bitch. Its time to spill." He said. I could see through the glass that he was sitting on the toilet with her legs and arms crossed.

"Im not telling you a damn thing until I calm my heart down." I said grabbing my stuff to wash up.

"You know what imma let you take your little shower but when you get out I want every single detail from start to finish." He said getting up and leaving out the room.

I shook my head and continued to take my shower thinking about my day.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Ok....ok.....ok.....so I know what I said and I said what I said and I meant what I said but....after I said it shit just started getting crazy. Please dont be mad. Girl Corona Virus, my uncle passed, my job im tryna find a sugar daddy, im tryna get rich and famous, I want to start a YouTube and idk why I haven't started either. I had a lot going on, but I am back and yall... I LOVE Y'ALL!!!!! Like I deadass was like they gone hate me and not give a damn about this book anymore but I have new readers and old readers and im just grateful for yall and yall make me laugh honestly😂😂 yall have been a highlight these past couple of months. I swear I will try to spit out these chapters as much as I can and I love yall for the support.

And ya'll already know STAY SAFE IN THESE STREETS YALL!!! Not only is Ms. Rona running around here stilllll acting up but girl the racists and homophobes are just showing they aaaaassssss🙄wooh lord a damn shame but imma rant about that another day cause honeeeeeeey I got some shit to say.

Anyways I finally made a spam ya'll😂 imma start being more active when I get more followers cause I mean..  who I'm talking to😂😂😂 but its _youknowbabygirl_ with the picture of a cute ass winnie the pooh caaaauuuuse period pooh💅 so if yall waaaant follow me hehehe.

Well i guess thats it for neeeooooow byeeeeeeeee👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 382 56
What do you do when you know you're getting married in three weeks but you're not in love with the person you're getting married to? Lets meet Ray wh...
21.5K 893 73
an LGBTQ+ story give it a try Lisa who has a big secret that only her close friends know about. Lara a popular cheerleader who has feelings for Lisa...
855 30 11
Currently being edited I have a crush on my best friend. That I can't deny, but I am too shy to confess. Also I don't want to ruin our friendship. Be...
2.4K 129 17
What would you do if you discovered that you had a twin sister? How would you react? What if neither of your parent know of her either? Would you be...