Toxic||COMPLETED

By ChErRyOnToP777

COMPLETED!! ⚠️ Cliché alert ⚠️Mature content Jesus you probably don't want to read it because it's cliché an... More

EPISODE 1{Edited}
EPISODE 2{Edited}
EPISODE 3{Edited}
EPISODE 4{Edited}
EPISODE 5{Edited}
EPISODE 6{Edited}
EPISODE 7{Edited}
EPISODE 8{Edited}
EPISODE 9{Edited}
EPISODE 10{Edited}
EPISODE 11{Edited}
EPISODE 12{Edited}
EPISODE 13{Edited}
EPISODE 14
EPISODE 15
EPISODE 16
EPISODE 17
Thank you !!
EPISODE 18
EPISODE 19
EPISODE 20
EPISODE 21
EPISODE 22
EPISODE 23
EPISODE 24
EPISODE 25
Please read!
EPISODE 26
EPISODE 27
EPISODE 28
Author note (Help!)
EPISODE 29
EPISODE 30
EPISODE 31
New book?!
What do you think?
EPISODE 33
EPILOGUE
MUST READ

EPISODE 32

2.7K 65 9
By ChErRyOnToP777

"Wake up sleepy head". Someone whispered softly in my ear . I opened my eyes to be blinded by the sunlight. I closed my eyes once again tightly and felt like I was lifted up on someone's lap . His warm lap.

"What are you doing?" I laughed. He sat me firmly and peppered my face with his kisses . I giggled as he was tickling me and finally opened my eyes.

"I am kissing you cara mia can't I kiss my baby?" He asked amusingly. I looked at him and faked thinking if he could kiss me or not .

"No I don't think you can kiss me . I don't want to ,I already have a man ". I said sounding serious.

"What the fuck ! Stop messing with me like that angel!" He faked shouted at me . I giggled again and placed my lips lightly on his . As I was pulling back ,he placed his hands around my waist and pulled me closer ,making me fall on top of him .

"One little peck is not enough for me princess ". He mumbled before attacking me with wet kisses. He finally stopped and looked at me , seriousness yet lust evident in his eyes ."Do you remember when I taught you how to give a hickey?" He asked and I blushed at his sudden question but nodded nonetheless.

"More like you obliged me?" I mumbled but I think he heard me as he rolled his eyes at me .

"What about you do it again now?" He asked .

"No-"

"Now!" He ordered. I looked at his bipolar self and asked in disbelief. "Are you bipolar or something? Sometimes you're so sweet and sometimes you're hot-headed".

"Only for you princess , and now what about that bite we were talking about?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows. I laughed before kissing his neck . A moan suddenly erupted from his lips making me smirk at his weakness towards me and continued my little teasing kisses.

"Do it already!" He whined like a baby.  I laughed before sucking hard on his skin making him squeeze my butt hard enough for me to shiver in pleasure.

"See what you do to me everytime? You kill me cara mia ". He whispered lustfully .

He then suddenly got up and took his shirt off , revealing his toned tattooed abs. "W-what are you doing all of a sudden?" I whispered.

"You make me feel hot princess, I had to take my shirt off or it would be soaked in less than a minute ". He stated and I blushed. My phone rang on the night stand ,catching my attention . I took it and replied without looking at the ID.

"Kimberly!" Someone shrieked excitedly. I winced and placed the phone away from my ear .

"Natalie you scared me !" I shouted.

"So guess what !" She ignored my yelling and continued. "Adym proposed yesterday night, isn't that awesome?!" She shrieked again. I immediately smiled, knowing that this was going to happen one day .

"Congratulations. I am so happy for you and Adym , I knew he loved you so much and would do anything for you". I shrieked too .

She laughed before asking the question that I've been dreading for the past week . "What about Luna? Isn't she coming? I called her more than ten times but she didn't respond. Is she okay?"

"Y-yes she's fine . She's just out of the country for now". I stated awkwardly. Soon we were back at laughing and joking. She told me every detail about her proposal night and I kind of felt jealous but shooked my head to clear my weird thoughts. I hung up a while after, and didn't notice that Lucifer was sleeping soundly while wrapping his arms around me.

"Who was it ?" He mumbled.

"It was Natalie. She is getting married this weekend and we are invited ". I replied while playing with his hair . As a light, he suddenly stood up like the house was on fire .

"Are you okay?" I asked concerned getting up from the bed as well .

"Baby , I will be back in an hour don't worry". He kissed my lips and ran out of the house .

Okay??

*
*
*

《Lucifer》

"Hello dear . Where is Kimberly?" Davina , angel's mom asked . I kissed her cheeks feeling her motherly warmth , before looking at her  .

"Are you alright dear?" She asked concerned. She reminds me of my princess every time she looked concerned and I couldn't help but laugh at her reaction.

"I-I need to talk to you ma'am . It's important and kimberly's father should l-listen to me as well .... my f-father in law". I stuttered. She freezes for a minute and gasps as soon as she realize what I mean . She quickly took me to the living room , where Stephen was sitting.

"S-sir". I stuttered.

"Son , it's been so long where is Kimberly?" He greeted me.

"Sir I came here alone . Kimberly still doesn't know about me being here" . I replied. "I am here to talk to you and your lovely wife about something sir". He nodded and ordered me to sit.

Don't screw this up Lucifer you're a tough man for god's sake ! You killed many men and fought many people and look at you shaking like a little pussy . Fuck !

"S-sir , you remember the talk we've once had when I first came here?" He nodded and ushered me to continue.

"Well it's time".

Flashback

"Sit" Stephen , Kimberly's father ordered. I quickly sat down and waited for him to say something.

"Do you want to drink anything? Whiskey, wine?" He suggested.

"No sir I really don't want Kimberly to see me in my drunken state . She would freak out". He laughed before nodding his head and poured a glass of wine .

"You should first know , that this is the first time a guy, more like a man comes to my office without being yelled at . I am an overprotective father and you can't blame me". He said and I quickly nodded .

God I'm about to shit myself . Let this talk be over soon ! I prayed .

"Yes sir , I know what you're getting at and I completly understand you . But I am never letting Kimberly go . With all due respect sir I've been in love with her since day one and it is too hard for me to leave her . I'm never leaving her". I said my confidence coming back .

"I know that she's in love with you too . And I am not going to take that love away from her . She was once hurt badly by a guy and I promised myself to never let that happen again. But I can see that you're a good guy and I trust you in a weird way ".

"Thank you so much sir . I promise you with my life you will never see her shed a tear again ". I promised.

"I trust you son but be careful, if you break that promise I will break your neck". He said getting to his cold demeanor again. I gulped before nodding immediately.

"I promise".

Flashback over .

"Oh god you're taking my baby away from me ". He exclaimed with widened eyes . I almost laughed at his reaction but I didn't want my neck to get snapped.

"S-sir I love your daugher and I swore to protect her with my life and I did . I am here to get your consent. I am not a jerk to propose without you knowing about it. " I said looking at both of them.

"You're an Italian jerk". He mumbled , but I managed to hear .

God is he going to say no ?

"You have my consent dear". Davina talked for the first time since we sat . Stephen looked at his wife as if they were communicating with their eyes . She gaved him a hard glare that made him gulp , before looking defeated .

"I didn't know that day would come so soon but once again, she deserves the best. And for her you are definitely the best . You have our consent." He said . I stoop up feeling relieved and hugged my father in law almost chocking him .

"Sorry sir I am just so happy . Thank you !" I laughed and head back to my house not being able to hide my happiness.

"Where were you all this time ! I thought something bad happened to you!" She asked me concerned. I came to her and kissed her deeply before saying the words that I was dying to say.

"Cara mia . Will you marry me?"

______________________________________

YASSSS . Hey guys what do you think about this chapter??? Lucifer was scared shitless all this damm chapter lmao . I won't talk anymore I will leave you to it . I want to know everything you think about this chapter or the story in general. I will reply back to all of you and we can have a nice chat!

Anyways don't forget to vote&comment. The story is coming to an end very soon . Love you all ❤❤.

~Mariah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 59.3K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...
231K 3.6K 34
A romcom story about a girl and her brother's best friend who always annoyed her but suddenly started acting all possessive over her. ~~ "Don't you...
510K 25.9K 59
"Who do you think you are? You are just some nerd." He sneered at me, looking down at me like he already owned this place. I chuckled at his ignoranc...
1.5M 35.1K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...