Legacy || Harry Hook Descenda...

Da idk_shelby

•To live would be an awfully big adventure.• Primrose is the forgotten daughter of the infamous 'boy who neve... Altro

0- Characters.
0.5- Exciting New Characters.
0.75 - Minor New Characters.
1- Old Arrival.
2- Aligning Herself.
3- Friend or Foe.
4- Death or Mercy (Part 1).
5- Death or Mercy (Part 2).
6- A Brief Detour.
7- Crashing The Cotillion?
8- Here For Pan.
9- Adventure In Auradon.
10- Primrose Pan Who?
11- First Mate and Fears.
12- Unexpected Arrivals.
13- Emotions Running High.
14- Harry's Worst Nightmare.
14.5- Who Is Rory Pan?
15- Brother and Sister.
16- Peter Pan.
17- Family Reunion Gone Sour.
18- Calm Before The Storm.
19.. Interest
DO YOU WANT TO BE IN LEGACY?????
19- We Fight At Dawn.
LEGACY IS #135 IN RANKINGS! THANKYOU♡
20 is coming!
20- True Love & Trackers.
21- Swords Up!
NEW COVER
Stay Safe - Life Update/Information
22 - "Hook Me Then, Coward!"
23 - The War of All Wars.
25- Home Truths and Triumphs.
The End.

24 - Underestimated.

384 18 10
Da idk_shelby

               THE SCREECH OF metal against metal echoed out across the corridors of Ben's kingdom as Harry pulled his sword against the sharpening block, with each pass the edge becoming more dangerous. He had been up and about for about half an hour now, waiting, time seemed to drag. Each second one too many to be away from Primrose.

The son of Hook had needed some time alone after coming to his senses, everything had gotten way out of hand. He simply expected to battle Uma and that be the end of things. He had planned to take Primrose off to Neverland to relax for a moment, he knew some pretty awesome hiding spots. A sense of sadness washed over him at the thought of where they could be, to where they are right now.

He can only imagine the pain Primrose was feeling, and that hurt. Hadn't they been though enough?

"You sharpen that much more and it'll be as thin as the Mad Hatter's sewing needle." Ben smiled at the pirate as he entered the spare office room, Hunter had taken one of the kitchen's blocks for Harry to use in peace.

"Aye, most likely." Harry sighed, placing his sword upon the desk. 

Usually, Hook would exchange jokes with anyone, including Ben after his new found rebellious streak and what he'd done for himself and Prim, but Harry was just deflated, exhausted and fearful. There was a silence as Harry seated himself upon the desk, next to his sword and block. Ben stopped behind a grand armchair, leaning against it as he watched the ground at his feet.

He was unsure of what to say to Hook, not only as King of Auradon but as Ben, a newfound friend also. What could ease his worries? How would he feel if Mal was in danger and he could do nothing but wait?

A few more seconds of nothing passed by and Ben glanced to his side, watching the trees sway in the breeze as Auradon was silent, nobody around, bracing for Pan's arrival.

"Primrose is strong, she won't let him get to her... Mal and Primrose are more alike than they'd care to admit, because they're so stubborn, but they share a lot of admirable traits." Ben tried his best to explain and reassure the son of Hook, though he wasn't sure if he was good at it or not.

"Sometimes I often wonder if Mal would do a better job at running Auradon than I would... then I remember how reckless she can be." Ben let out a light chuckle. "But I wouldn't change her, she's taught me a lot, shown me a lot about who I am..."

Harry smiled to himself, listening to Ben talk about Mal, is exactly how he would talk about Primrose. He is undoubtably a better person than he was before he rekindled with the daughter of Pan.

"You have my word that you will see Primrose again," Ben vowed. "No matter our previous grievances, we are all capable of good... and with yours and Primrose's help, in future I hope to better the Isle and Auradon."

"Cheers, mate." Harry moved slowly across the room, holding a hand out as he stood opposite Ben. "You better get out there and greet whoever has shown up to help the fight." He nodded to the door, where conversation seemed to be brewing in the distance.

The King didn't hesitate and left after a moment, leaving Harry alone with his thoughts once again. One thing he knew for sure was that after this? Primrose would no longer be a Pan, and he had no idea how she would take the news.

"Hook!" Dominic called as Harry emerged with his newly sharpened weapon from the room, he advanced towards his captain, wide grin on his prominent features.

"Our dad's offered to use his magic to defeat Pan." The son of Hades explained, arm slung around the pirates shoulder as he directed him into a large, fancy, lounge room.

Inside Harry was taken aback by the sheer volume of people in the room, villains and goody-two-shoes alike. Everyone was gathered on sofas, tables and floors, from his crew to crew members family and Auradon residents. If they couldn't take down Pan like this, then nobody ever would.

"I better get a thank-you invite from this." Hades scoffed as Harry spun to see him, Fairy Godmother, Mal, Ben, Merida, Wendy and Rory all in a line.

Mal had her spell-book in hand, Fairy Godmother had her wand, Hades his pendant, Ben was professional but Harry could see a glint in his eye, Merida had her bow secured on her back and Rory and Wendy were united, fairy-dust in hand, ready to rid the Kingdom of Pan.

"Pan messed with the wrong legacy..." Harry smirked, raising his sword in the air as everyone cheered in unity.

×××

"This is it lads!" Pan called out as he stepped off the bridge and onto Auradon soil, he smirked, raising Hook's pendant in the air. This was his time, his moment to seek revenge.

"You're stupid if you think you're going to beat them." Primrose scoffed as she looked up at the castle in the distance. She was praying with every inch of her soul that Harry had somehow put together some kind of plan.

"I strongly suggest you shut your mouth, Princess." Felix spoke through gritted teeth, sending the girl attached to his side, a glare.

"Or what, Fifi?" Primrose cooed, mocking grin on her face, she had spent what felt like hours taunting Pan and his crowd. She really felt as though she had nothing to lose, if she died, at least Harry and Auradon were safe, she'd given Harry his freedom back.

"Or this knife might find its way back inside your organs, Primmy." He seethed, and Prim tried not to jump as she felt the sharp tip of the knife poking her abdomen, just below Peter's shoddy bandaging.

"You can't do that." Primrose smirked as Felix hauled her along with the crowd towards the castle, each step was rendered and heavy and she was tired. The only thing spurring her on was, the thought of Harry at the end of all this.

"Poor Felix doesn't have the authority to kill me, because I am the most valuable asset to your team..." The red head pushed, knowing the thought of Primrose being more important had always and will always strike a nerve with Felix. "I am Pan's bargaining chip to get what he wants, you?... Well you might as well be dead Fifi, you're irrelevant."

"Keep going Pan..." Felix muttered, pressing on the knife a little as they walked. 

Primrose stopped, the rope connecting her wrists to Felix's pulling as he stumbled backwards and failed to notice her stop. The knife grazing her skin lightly, no real injury in its wake. She laughed upon seeing him stumble, he walked back to her, if you could see steam coming from a persons ears, it would be now, he was furious. 

If she was going down, she would go down infamous for being irritating and determined.

"I'm getting sick of this... game." Felix spat, grabbing ahold of Primrose's tiny wrist harshly, she didn't flinch as he pulled, only smirked as the length of rope between them began to show more signs of fraying.

"Jeez," Primrose sighed dramatically as a large portion of Pan's army passed them by. "I'm coming alright, but be warned... I might pee."

Felix stopped, the thinning rope stretched out between the pair as he began to walk away from the irritating daughter of his leader. He sent her a look. "Whatever... C'mon."

"Fine, but if I pee myself, Pan's going to make you responsible for carrying me over your shoulder all the way up that hill... You really think he'll haul me up there when my clothes stink and are soaking wet? It'll ruin his image, and you Fifi? You don't have an image to uphold in front of the King, why? Oh, because you're irrelevant."

Primrose never let up, an idea quickly forming as they always did in her head as she taunted Felix on the walk. It was a long shot, probably impossible, and slightly ridiculous but, it was the only option she had. She'd be damned if she didn't try and test the boundaries.

"I am not irrelevant." Felix heightened his tone, yanking the rope, Prim took a step forward at the force, but didn't walk to him. He was doing exactly as she wanted without even knowing it.

Primrose started laughing, actually belly laughing in front of Pan's right hand man. He grit his teeth, watching as she slumped slightly absolutely in hysterics, she as laughed at him, she was mocking him, how dare she!

In reality, Prim was laughing at the memory of her and Harry on the plank a few months ago, but he didn't need to know that. Her plan was working, and Pan had no idea.

"If you don't stop I'll kill you, we're in Auradon now, we don't need you." Felix threatened, walking back up to the red head, so close that his breath fanned her face. She tried to hold back her laughter as she moved her hand so that her palm was facing outward as she was tied up.

She reached down as Felix glared at her, careful not to actually touch him, instead she reached into the edge of his jacket pocket, there lay the handle of another dagger. With two fingers on it, she stopped laughing, smiling at him as he backed away one step. 

"Alright, alright, I'll stop..." She breathed. 

"Now, can you please follow me to that tree there." She pointed to the tree off the dirt track to their left. "And turn around so I can try pee."

Felix huffed, he turned to look at a boy who was a distance away from the pair, he nodded telling the looter that he must tell Pan they've stopped so Primrose can use the bathroom. Felix turned back, pushing his hair from his face with his free hand, knife still in the one connected to the rope leading to Primrose. With a heavy sigh he stepped towards the edge, allowing Primrose to get near the tree but the rope was still taut as he was desperate to be nowhere near the irritating red head  he turned away, not wanting to watch.

Primrose smiled, careful not to celebrate as she went to the tree. In her hand was the tiny dagger from Felix's pocket, it was so small in fact, that he didn't even notice it leave his weighty pockets. She had spotted the dagger as they stepped off the bridge, and thats when her plan was put in place. Luck was finally on her side.

She vigorously forced the blade back and forth against the rope as it pushed against the already fragile skin of her wrist. It took not a moment for it to fall away, she caught it, careful not to let it hit the ground as Felix would notice the slack in the rope.

The young woman smiled to herself finally as she began to mutter a spell, so quiet she doubted even the chirping birds could hear. Being back in Auradon allowed her to use her natural magic, though she'd never needed to before.

She always played around with Lark in Neverland as children with the fairy dust. The daughter of Pan had always been enchanted, protected by magic as the offspring of her evil father, but she was never complacent. Primrose always carried a pinch of fairy dust with her, she could just never use it in her home on the Isle, and after Pan corrupted Neverland, it was put to the same fate as the Isle of the Lost, magic-less aside from what Pan had stashed away, that which he used to get to the Isle.

The rope rekindled around a thick endless branch above her on the tree, looping as though it was around her wrist still. Prim tried not to get to elated by her efforts and instead, waited a few more moments before gearing herself, in her state, to run.

Run as fast as she could, as far as she could, as quickly as she possibly could with her injury. She didn't possess the same kind of magic as Fairy Godmother, she was far beyond any magic realm that Primrose could tap into, making her unable to heal herself. But she didn't need that right now, because she was running on sheer determination.

"Would you hurry the hell up?" Felix called, pulling on the rope. It moved along the branch slightly and Primrose acted a stumble, just to attempt to fool Felix.

"I'm coming Fifi!" Prim called, taking a deep breath there after to ready herself.

"I can do this..." She clenched her fists. "For Harry."

With one last breath she took off, running the opposite way to where Felix was waiting. Primrose had no idea if she was going to end up at the Castle, for it was in the other direction, but if she could find anyone, anyone at all, before Pan found her... she had a better chance of survival.

"Hey!" Felix screamed, running after the red head, Primrose looked back as she ran, watching as he fell backwards to the ground once the rope was taunt again, this time connected to the tree.

"Heyy!!" He yelled, anger coursing so violently through his veins that he almost looked as though he could glow red with rage. "Peter, he'll– God damn it!"

Primrose smirked to herself, releasing a breath she didn't even know she was holding as she took off, excited by the thrill as Felix disappeared from behind her and all that surrounded her was the fresh clean air, the smell of newly cut grass and the singing of Auradon birds in the sky.

There was nobody in the world she would rather share this blissful feeling with than Hook right now.

She was going to beat Pan today, even if it killed her in the process.

×××

"Well, well, well, took you long enough... boy." Harry sang mockingly as he strolled to close some of the gap that lurked between himself and Peter.

Peter pulled a devilish grin, he wasn't about to let on that he had lost Primrose, he still had the pendants. "I see you're just as much an imbecile as your withering father."

Hook shrugged, keeping his poker face. "Maybe."

"I'm not here for you... not yet anyway." Pan advanced, closing the distance as he shoved Hook's son in the shoulder. "I know you have her, tell me where she is."

Harry let out a laugh, catching Pan's arm tightly in his fist. He pulled Primrose's father back in front of him, so close that the distain for each could be felt in the air.

"I hooked her..." Harry whispered so close to Peter's ear, smug chide to his tone. "Watched her bleed out all over the foyer of this castle. Saw the life drain from her eyes as Ben vowed to send me away, along with you, for eternity..."

"You're bluffing, pirate." Pan spat. Harry had to hold back a grin as he had gotten to Pan as planned.

"Am I?" Harry pushed, tone still menacing. "I vowed to get even Pan, and if that meant me taking your beloveds life for you taking mine, then I'd accept a thousand years locked away just to see you falter for an eternity."

"Then you'll be please to know I strung Primrose up across the bridge and left her to bleed out." Pan shrugged, pulling a grin.

Harry tried to push the thought from his imagination, for he knew it wasn't real, just as Wendy's death wasn't real. Hook was good now, he just wanted to see Pan squirm before he took him down for good.

"I could end you with the click of a finger." Pan shoved the blue eyed pirate away from him.

"And I could hurt you," Hook reciprocated, pointing his newly sharpened sword at the evil being. "But I know, you're all about the game..."

"That I am," Pan held his arms out, almost proudly proclaiming his sadistic games. "Let's see how long you can stay alive before I get bored, shall we? Because I've got a Wendy to take back, now get out of my way, Hook."

Peter tried to swing past Harry, but Harry was quick, his movement agile once again now that he was healed and spelled by the Fairy Godmother.

"Oh she had found a far better man than you, boy." Harry taunted, laughing as he glared at his legacy's worst enemy. Today was the day he would reclaim himself.

Pan yelled, irritated by the pirate holding him up now that he'd lost Primrose. He ran at the boy, pulling a large dagger from his belt as the two clashed.

Harry knew that phase one had commenced, and Peter had undoubtedly taken his bait.

"Hold on, before you exert all of your energy on me, maybe you should take a look at what's waiting... over there." Harry dodged out the way of Pan, laughing at his pathetic attempts as he gestured towards the Beast statue in the courtyard.

"Man up and fight me you coward." Peter practically screamed as he shoved Hook harshly in the chest. So much so, that Harry took a few paces back. "Fight me!"

Harry simply rolled his piercing blue eyes, smirk on his boyish features, Harry knew he didn't need to engage with Pan, not yet. Not even if deep down inside, Harry wanted to tear the evil man limb from limb.

"I don't need to fight you, Pan... I know I've already won."

"I have your ridiculous pendants, you have no idea the chaos that I could reign if you don't present Wendy to me right this damn instance." Pan tried to intimidate Hook, but he was geared up for Pan's evil words, Harry had built a barrier to his threats, as much as it pained him to think of Primrose stuck alone, he knew that she was capable.

"You're going to need a lot more than those bloody pendants to save your beloved, boy." Harry scoffed.

Harry began walking over to the large statue, he knew Pan would follow as he was enthralled with his usual rage. He glanced behind to see Pan's eyes light in realisation of his previous words. Pan hurried along beside Hook now, as they neared the statue.

"You don't have the guts to kill, you're too weak." Peter seethed, though his words were now not as convincing. He prayed that Wendy went unharmed as Hook had reached her before he did, he needed Wendy for his plan. She was his main pawn.

As Harry rounded the shrubbery, he stood back, allowing Peter to go ahead, there on the floor lay Wendy, deep mousey hair strewn out in a mess, a bandage on her neck, covering its length. Her eyes closed, chest unmoving, skin cold, lifeless. Pan fell to his knees almost instantly, and although Harry desperately wanted to believe it was from his love for her, he had not a doubt in his mind that it was because whatever he had planned would be foiled.

"Wendy, Wendy please, oh God!" Pan spoke through staggered breaths, reaching out to run his fingers over the dried and covered wound.

There was a fleeting moment where through his whales, Harry had hoped one ounce of his display was real, but as Pan turned to look at the Son of Hook again - all those thoughts were lost. Peter's face was damp from false tears, though they could now be taken for angry tears rather than sadness as the villains eyes were practically black with rage. His brow furrowed and as his glare bore right through Harry, he felt a chill up his spine. He'd never encountered such a terrifying emotion. 

He was enraged. If looks would kill, Pan would be wishing Harry buried in a six foot thick concrete coffin that would then be thrown into the seas between Isle and Auradon.

Harry began to unsheathe his sword, though he knew he was unable to be hurt thanks to Hades and the Fairy Godmother, fear had run through his veins for the first time since seeing Primrose bleeding and unconscious on Neverland. Harry was afraid, afraid of the evil that was Peter Pan. They were villains, but even villains were capable of human emotion, Harry could see now; that Pan was not.

Peter began edging toward Harry, step by step Harry felt his throat get drier, despite the back-up he had waiting in the wings. Harry knew that Pan was willing, ready even, to kill his own children for Wendy, and now that Hook had falsified her death... there was no telling what he would do to his worst enemies son.

'Back-up would be grand right now, bloody hell.' Hook thought as he held his sword with both hands, at arms length, tight, as Peter advanced and Harry stepped back, eager to give enough distance so that he wouldn't get caught in the crossfire on its way.

"You kill my world Pan, I'll take yours too." Harry tried to remain strong on the outside, he was always good at hiding his emotions, from seemingly, everyone but Primrose.

"Oh you're going to wish for mercy when I'm done Hook." Peter promised, an almost sadistic grin on his features.

'Where the hell is Rory...' Harry glanced around, there was nothing but the crisp Auradon air. He couldn't keep Pan at bay for much longer.

×××

"Hook's crew, I need you all down at the bottom of the castle grounds. Stop Pan's army from getting any further up near the castle and take them out." Mal ordered pointing from one of the many back doors of the castle. Evie was excited to show she was more than just a pretty face. "Lonnie that includes you, VK's you too, and Hunter? Keep an eye on your Lost Boys, no need for deduction of Remedial Goodness grades." 

"You sure you don't need me up here with you?" Evie asked, holding her best friend by the shoulders as the large group ran off down the hill. 

"The less people up here that Peter Pan can get his hands on, the better." Mal clarified. "You're in charge of those lunatics."

Evie smiled. "We have to celebrate after this."

"There's no time for that now Evie, get out there, Harry's probably being suffocated by Peter as we speak. We know he's left most of his army to guard the bridge and Primrose, go find her, now!" Mal shook her head, sending her friend a smile as she pushed her towards the second part of their plan.

As the daughter of Maleficent turned back around, locking the castle doors, she heard footsteps behind. Turning she found Merida, smile on her face as she pushed her bright hair over her shoulder.

"You're pretty good at that for a young lass from the Isle." Merida commended, following Mal down the corridor. 

"What?" Mal frowned, Merida, from what Ben had told her was a lovely woman, she was one of the hunters for the kingdom at night, and in the day she had spent her time teaching hunting and weaponry skills to the kids at Auradon Prep.

"Being Queen, taking charge, planning." Merida continued. "Thats what my father wanted for me when he enlisted an arranged marriage."

"And you didn't want it?" Mal asked, Merida's story was similar to hers, in the ways of which her mother wanted her to take over her powers and reign true evil on Auradon. It was never what Mal wanted, just as Merida despised the arrangement of her love.

"Not at all, I am an independent woman, if I wanted to rule alone I damn well could have," Merida smiled. "But I suppose that story is for another time... Right now my estranged daughter's beloved is about to get torn limb from limb by that pathetic excuse of a man."

There was a comfortable silence between the pair as Mal lead the courageous red head back to Ben's office, it was time to use her mother's spell book. 

"No love lost then?" Mal smiled, Primrose's personality was seemingly that of her mothers. She wore a guard, afraid to be hurt.

"Not at all, the only positive to come from our crossing paths was my daughter-" Merida sighed heavily, "and he took her from me."

As they rounded the corner, Mal knew that time was running out. Her and Primrose sometimes struggled to see eye to eye, but she deserved happiness. A happiness she hoped to find somewhere, somehow, with her father someday, whomever he may be. 

She just hoped it wasn't Pan, because, lets face it, he is absolutely psychotic.

As Mal twisted the door knob, her ears perked at the sound of something falling. Instantly, without a second thought, Merida pushed the daughter of Maleficent aside, standing in front of her. In a moment, the curly haired woman had her bow drawn, arrow ready to be fired as she kicked the door open, bursting through, Mal behind. If this was Peter, then they were in trouble.

Mal was shocked, her mouth almost falling agape as she locked eyes with the familiar green ones of the red head. Merida, with her bow drawn, stalked forwards, eyes narrowed as she studied the target.

There, previously sifting through the shelving seemingly, almost in a hunch, was Primrose. Mal could see blood seeping from the back of her clothes, she had presumed it was the previous injury Evie stitched closed, but wasn't sure. 

The daughter of Merida was in a state, dirty, cut, dishevelled and frantic. As they burst through Ben's door Primrose seemed to jump out of her skin in fear. She spun within the fraction of a second, holding her dirty hands in the air around an old dagger. 

Her usually confident facade seemingly in pieces as fear was written across her pale face and her hands and arms shook as she held out the knife. Mal could tell one of her ankles was injured as there was little weight on it. The girl was a mess.

"I'm sorry!" Primrose gulped, eyes wide for a moment before she realised it was just Mal.

"Who is this theif? One of them?!" Merida roared, clearly too hell bent on her target to even realise the resemblence.

Mal gulped, holding her hands out as she stood beside Merida, pushing her forearm down so that her trusty bow and arrow lowered to the floor. 

Primrose's eyes were wide, as she looked between Mal and the woman, she was somewhat relieved, but the aching all over took over most of her excitement to be in safe hands. She released a defeated breath as the adrenaline to reach Harry was gone, her agony becoming apparent.

"Primrose, what happened?" Mal breathed, gently hooking an arm around the girls waist to sit her on Ben's office chair. "How are you here we-"

"I tricked Felix, then ran for the hills." Primrose let out a laugh at the thought of Felix's face.

Prim's eyes closed as a sharp pain ran up her side, she wasn't aware as Mal reached into the drawer of Ben's desk and pulled out her spell book. 

"Holy Jesus, do you have anything for my ankle in there?" Primrose pulled a grin, watching as Mal quickly sifted through her spell book. "I need to help Harry, I know what he wants, I have to stop him."

"You need to rest." Mal insisted, though she knew, as stubborn as the red head was, she wouldn't listen, she would fight even after losing a limb, presumably just like her mother. "We know he wants Wendy."

"No!" Primrose snapped, they'd got it all wrong.

"It's not that, it isn't Wendy!" Primrose panicked, if Hook was out there, then he was fighting the wrong battle.

Mal frowned, trying to hide her instantaneous feeling of dread. "What?"

"It's the King, he's after the King." Merida spoke up, after her mind running away with her for a moment, she had remembered what Pan was after all those years ago at the bar in DunBroch.

"It was never about us," Primrose began, heavy breath falling from her tired lips. "He's doesn't want Rory and I, he's not here for Wendy. He wants Wendy as his pawn for Ben to surrender the Kingdom. Felix was waiting for you all at the bridge, it was going to be an ambush... I tried to get here... I tried, I really..."

"Oh my God, Ben... Evie's down there too." Mal's eyes widened, they'd walked into a trap.

Primrose stood to her feet, trying to push the tears away. She would get to Harry even if it killed her. He was not to die by Pan's sword because of her.

"No, you stay down wee darling, you've done enough." Merida pushed Primrose's shoulder back down to seat her on the chair. She had a hunch, but now was not the time to let her know.

"I will not!" Primrose pushed up again, wailing out in pain as she used her bad foot. "I- I need to get to Hook... He needs me..."

"Make her sit, make her stay, don't let her move away. " Mal read aloud from her spell book, and within a moment, Primrose realised that she had found a spell, to silence her stubborn nature.

"No, no, no, no..." Primrose began to panic, thrashing in the chair. "You have no idea Mal, please! You need me there Mal! Don't do this!"

"You need help, you can't keep Harry safe like this." Mal sent her a solemn look, grabbing her hands. "If you die out there, then we'll never forgive ourselves, Harry will be beside himself..."

"You need to tell us everything he's planning so we can get out there lassie." Merida crouched down, placing her hand comfortingly on the young girls shoulder.

"I need to see Harry, please..." Primrose begged, pleading as her eyes began to fill. "Pan will kill him just to get revenge on me for escaping, you have to understand?"

Merida spoke up. "I won't let anything happen to the pirate."

"I-" Primrose started, but stopped to hold back her tears. "Once Pan uses Wendy as a victim to get Ben to surrender the Kingdom, he plans to use the pendants to open the barriers and take over. He- he knows that he can find more magic to control everyone, he wants Auradon to be his own... to make the lives of those who go against him miserable..."

"I think I've heard enough." Mal breathed, pulling her spell book from the table. This was worse than they first theorised, and they were already zero to one in battle as Felix had ambushed the group at the bridge.

"Keep her safe and sound and don't let her be found." Mal spoke as she flicked through the pages again."Hide her in plain sight, cloak her like the dead of night." The daughter of Maleficent continued, and although Primrose didn't understand, she knew that Mal had hidden her.

"Peter won't be able to find you now, we'll be back soon." Mal explained, taking off out the door and down the corridor, desperate to tell the others what she knew.

"Please don't leave me here miss." Primrose pleaded, watching as the red head with the bow picked up her arrows and headed for the door. "I- I can't live without him, you have to let me tell him I'm okay... Please."

Merida was desperate to comfort Primrose, but she knew dropping the truth on her right now was too much for her to bear.

"Please!" Primrose yelled, her voice cracking. "Please, he's all I have! Don't leave me!"

But Merida had already left for the battlefield, with a heavy heart. Primrose was alone, cloaked, in Ben's office.

She broke down, tears began to fall from the eyes of the usually resilient young girl, this battle was one too many for her after Uma. She had let everyone down, she hadn't warned them in time, and now it was her fault that everyone would come to harm because of her legacy.

---

This one is crazy long, I'm sorry it's taken a while, I've been super swamped with online classes and assignments and wasn't happy with my previous ending, so re-wrote and here it is.

I hope you're all safe, please leave some feedback as this is 5000 words and took a while, plus I like your theories and chatting to you guys!

Next chapter already well started, should be out soon!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

401K 9.9K 30
(Instead of Uma being the daughter of Ursula, its gonna be you.) Y/N is the daughter of Ursula, and the captain of her ship. Her first mate, Harry Ho...
15.8K 327 12
When the pressure to be royally perfect becomes too much for Mal, she returns to the Isle of the Lost. She discovers that Uma, the daughter of Ursula...
223K 7.2K 57
Long before Hades devised his evil scheme to take over Mount Olympus, he was once married to the beautiful goddess of spring. But seeing as he focuse...
21.1K 1K 34
It all started with a task from a God. A fated meeting starting the ball rolling to get innocents off the isle of the lost. A task one mermaid set...