The Secret In The Secret

By Storytimer123

This new way of normal has allowed society to start again following the necessary rules: 1. Stick to the 1:00... More

Coming soon
Prologue

♡~Cast~♡ (Phase 1)

27 2 2
By Storytimer123

Scarlet Johansson as Mrs Stephanie Benson.

"Honey, were rich. We have everything. Why would you ever want to leave."

The fame clouded mother. Blinded by riches

Jennifer Lawrence as Nicole Benson

"If mom finds out. I'm going to say I had no idea. One more thing. Don't get hurt!"

The Supportive older sister. Always listening.

Will Smith as Mr John Benson

"There is no way, you will go outside the city borders. For as long as I am alive Young Lady."

The controlling father . Always watching the border.

Sabrina Carpenter as Elizabeth Smith.

"Come on there has got to ne something else you want to do. You know somethung that won't get us in trouble."

The best friend. Always worried.

China anne Mcclian as Amelia Benson

"Does dad know about your plan to explore outside the wall. 'Cause it sounds kinda stupid."

The critical younger sister not so supportive but very caring.

Sofia Carson as Joyce Bennet

"Your basically a sister to me. You can talk to me about anything."

The sisters friend. Always gossiping

Chandler Kinney as Candice Johns

"I don't get why you want to leave the borders but if you want me there I'll go with you. What are friends for?"

The other best friend. A bit rebellious.

Dove Cameron as Portia Frost

"I can't believe your going to be in charge of this place. A loser like you should follow me. Not the other way around. "

The mean girl. Won't stop b*tching

Chloe bennet as ??? ???

"What's a girl like you doing out here?"

A person? A living person?

And finally

Jessica sula as Gabriella Benson

"My whole life I've always wondered what was outside the borders. I guess I'm finally gonna find out."

The hero, right?

Coming soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 3.9K 12
In the elite ranks of DRDO, Ardik Rajwasnhi, a young prodigy, is fueled by ambition to secure a coveted position among the legendary Team Phoenix. Ho...
148K 30.7K 98
Title - Dangerous Personality Author - Mu Gua Huang MC- Xie Lin x Chi Qing Chapter 161 + 2 extras ထူးဆန်းသည့် ပြန်ပေးဆွဲမှုတစ်ခုအပြီးတွင် ချီချင်းတစ်...
6.5K 61 12
⚠️رواية منحرفة خاصة للبالغين⚠️ وَقَعْتُ بِحُبِ رَجُلٍ ثَلٰاَثِينِيٖ قَاٰمَ بِتَرْبِيَتِيٖ إِنَكَ مُتَزَوِجْ يَاسَيِدْ جُيُوٰنْ قَتَلَ كُلْ مَنْ حَا...
16.5K 663 30
MAFIA STEP - SISTER OF BANGPINK