Young Love (Barry Allen x Rea...

By Animegodess123

(Y/n) (L/n) is a beautiful woman with an incredible gift. From a young age the girl was considered an abomina... More

Character Description
Steppenwolf
Not A Chapter (I Got Tagged)
Gotham Harbour
Resurrection Plan
He's Not Alright
Bazanof, Northern Russia
Power of the Lasso
The Battle
Not A Chapter (I Got Tagged)
Ashes Breed New Beginnings (Final Chapter - Long)

Saviour

2.7K 65 35
By Animegodess123

It was a cold night, the wind nipping at my exposed skin as I took shelter in an abandoned ally way, tired of living this life, of fighting to survive. There have been many times I thought of ending it all, but for some reason I held onto the hope that someone would find me, love me like my parents never did.

I threw some old newspapers over myself and rest my head on a cardboard box. My (h/l) (h/c) covering my face, trying to give it some protection.

I conjured flames in my palm, trying to provide warmth without drawing attention to myself, curling into myself once more, body trembling from the winter weather. My mind slowly started fading in and out of consciousness, the world around me going blurry.

"Alfred is that a child?" A deep males voice asked.

"I believe it is sir" an older man replied.

"Well let's..." after that the males voice faded and my mind went black.

Timeskip to waking up

I groaned and sat upright, my head pounding. I looked around to see an expensive medical room, gadgets and antibiotics everywhere.

"Oh good your awake" an older man said.

I panicked and curled into myself. The old man's eyes widened and he held his hands up. "Don't be scared, we won't hurt you"

"We?" I asked quietly.

"Alfred and I are the ones that saved you from that ally way" a tall man said, walking into the room. "Your safe here"

"Thank you for helping me" I smiled at the two men, instantly knowing I would fit in here well.

Timeskip 10 years (when Justice League is being put together) ps in case you forgot you were 15 in that last bit.

I sat with Alfred, bored out of my mind.

"What's the matter (Y/n)?" He asked amused.

"I want to go on a mission" I groaned. "I crave action"

"Not yet young lady" Bruce said over the comms.

"Ugh c'mon Bruce I can do it, my powers are-"

"I said no (Y/n)" he said sternly and I sighed.

"Fine" I mumbled, looking at his lense.

I watched him dangle some dude over the edge of a building, making me snicker.

I then saw another creepy looking fly creature attack Bruce.

"Ew that's one ugly creature" I said, looking into the things gross eyes.

I saw Bruce tackle it and fly around on the creatures back.

Then suddenly a noise went off, distracting the creature and giving Bruce the perfect opportunity to shoot it with a net gun, trapping it against a wall. The weird thing started heating up, glowing orange before exploding, leaving green goop everywhere.

"What the hell" Alfred said and I made a gagging noise, looking at the image it left behind.

"What was that?" The random dude asked.

"A scout" Bruce replied.

"From space?" The guy asked. "Like an alien army?"

"Alfred, (Y/n) are you seeing this?" Bruce asked.

"We are" Alfred replied. "Matches the other sightings"

"And that pattern is all over Luther's notes" I said, looking at the pages.

"Prep the jet" Bruce said. "I'm going north tonight"

"Good it's time then" Alfred said, pulling up images of Arthur, Diana, Victor and Barry, the people we've been keeping an eye on.

"Yay Diana" I said cheerfully, making Alfred chuckle.

"So can I come meet Arthur?" I asked Bruce hopefully but he turned his intercoms off making me pout.

"You can keep me company" Alfred said happily and I nodded.

Timeskip to on the jet, after Bruce talked with Arthur.

*Your outfit*

"So you say you have no way of reconnecting with this Aquaman?" Alfred asked.

"Well I put a tracking device in his coat but he left without it" he informed and I sighed, taking a sip of my coffee Alfred just poured me. "Those squares, from Luther's notes, I think they must be containers of some kind"

"Of what?" I asked.

"I don't know, money, power, something worth starting a war over" he sighed, taking the coffee Alfred gave him.

"Well we had luck with one person on the team list" Alfred said, pushing the panel. "Barry Allen of Central City. He's completely off the grid, squatting I think. Moves suddenly and often"

"Disappearing act" Bruce commented.

"Such a shame, he's hot" I said looking at the screen. The two men gave me weird looks before turning back to the screen.

"But he does visit his father, in prison, for murdering his mother" Alfred informed.

"Jesus" Bruce and I mumbled.

"Young Barry always protested his father's innocence, but he was nine and nobody listened to him" Alfred said.

"Poor thing" I mumbled.

"Got anyone at the prison?" Bruce asked.

"Oh yeah, we'll find the address" Alfred said.

"What about uh Diana?" He asked awkwardly, making me snort in laughter.

"Well you have her number" I replied.

"You guys could have called her" Bruce said.

"Oh perhaps we should fly to Paris with a hand written note. Will you be Bruce's teammate, check yes or no" Alfred replied sarcastically making me laugh.

"I'm only interested in her skill set" Bruce said flustered.

"Oh I'm sure you are" Alfred and I said under our breath, giggling at each other.

"Can we?" The billionaire asked annoyed, pointing at the screen.

"Uh well facial recognition is a bit tricky on this one but we've got a partial match. Victor Stone, genius I.Q, football scolarship and deceased" I informed.

"The usual, fairy tails and ghost stories" Bruce said and I hummed.

"One misses the days when ones biggest concerns were exploding wind up penguins" Alfred said amused.

"The simple life" Bruce said in the same tone.

"I don't recognise this world" Alfred said.

"I don't have to recognise it, I just have to save it" Bruce said.

Timeskip to later on

Alfred was playing noises in the background, trying to work out what noise attracted the creature.

"That one" Bruce said. "Pretty sure that's what made the alien go crazy"

"I'll see about rigging something for the suit" Alfred said over the comms.

"Anything to give me an edge" Bruce replied.

"Hey can you hand me the screw driver please?" I asked and he nodded, giving me the tool.

"Thanks" I smiled, helping fix the jet.

I then heard heels clicking against the ground. I smirked, knowing exactly who it was.

"You know I paid millions of dollars for this buildings security" Bruce said, continuing what he was doing.

"Yeah it looked expensive" Diana replies making me snicker.

I stopped what I was doing, going down the ladder and hugging her.

"Hey Diana" I smiled.

"Hey (Y/n)" she smiled, turning her attention back to Bruce.

"Hi" He said, leaning on the railing.

"A new toy" she replied, gesturing to the troop carrier.

"Prototype troop carrier" I informed.

"I once knew a man that would have loved to fly it" she said.

"Yeah. Well we're gonna need more then a pilot. I think there's an attack coming" Bruce said.

"Not coming Bruce, it's already here"

That's the end of the first chapter, I hope you liked it and don't worry Barry will be in the next chapter. Until next update.

~ A. G

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

972 2 24
Melissa Wayne is a 14 year old girl originally from LA. Her uncle happens to be Billionaire playboy, Bruce Wayne. Which means her cousin (and best fr...
927 2 17
After befriending Superman, Batman's faith in humanity has been restored. He and Barbara Gordon, the Batgirl, work together to make Gotham a safer pl...
156K 3.8K 15
Sevanna was the delinquent, the disappointment, the failure of a Wayne. She was always left out, yelled at, given up on, deemed useless, ignored. Nob...
23.7K 554 14
During a fight with a crazy villain, Damian goes into the past and meets the Young Justice and the Justice League and secrets are revealed This is my...