Fight ✔

By itsakhia

"I'll fight for you even if the whole world is against for the both of us" In which TWICE's Tzuyu and BTS' Ju... More

prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
epilogue
note

19

2.7K 93 5
By itsakhia

third person

2019

"oh yeoppeuda!!" she smiled at their staff.

it was november and she's having a photoshoot for her photobook called 'Yes, I Am Tzuyu'. they'll release it next year.

she's happy. at the same time, worried. her boyfriend is trending world wide because he got into an accident. he bumped at a taxi car because he avoided a car that is illegally parked.

but he called her to confirm that he's okay and they are already talking about it. and she's proud of him because he didn't used his fame and money just to pay someone to stop this.

her boyfriend is really an angel.

she just finished talking with onces on vlive while she's eating her lunch. "let's go and take some photos of you, tzuyu." the staff said. she stand up and checked herself again before following the staff.

they arrived into a bedroom, they told her to lie on the bed and act like she just woke up.

"ahh tzuyu's really beautiful."

"ah kamsahamnida." she shyly said and bowed. it took 20 minutes until they finished.

they are now outside to shoot a video of tzuyu walking while the camera follow her from behind.

"tzuyu! jungkook's here!" she turned her head and saw her boyfriend walking with their staffs.

"jagi." she called and walked towards him. he welcomed her with a warm hug. "what happened? are you okay?" she asked.

"it's all okay now, bang pd-nim even scolded me." he laughed. "but don't worry, they said it's fine and they are thankful that i didn't used my money for you know."

"and i'm proud." she smiled and kissed his cheek.

"tzuyu-ah, let's go shoot this so you can rest after this." then he asked her about this. "they will take a video of me walking around there while the camera is following me from behind."

"i'll do it." he said and removed his coat. "wha--yah jagi."

"i'll do it. just tell me how am i gonna do it." he said and asked the videographer about it.

"oh right, i remember." one of their staff said. "jungkook took his hyungs photos, and he's the one who took the video that big hit posted."

"jungkook's really talented."

"jagi, kaja." he said.

"you can hold his hand tzu." her eyes widened. "eh? but what if it got caught--"

"don't worry jagi, i will not include it." he said and showed him his bunny smile.

"okay." she answered.

"okay get ready now tzuyu." then he held her hand while she's getting ready. she cannot help but to smile immediately.

"go." she heard the signal and started walking. she started to pull his hand and after a few seconds, she looked at the camera and showed her genuine smile, she faced him a little and pulled him even more.

"that's good!"

and they stopped walking. the videographer and some staffs went towards them and checked the video.

"wow! it's good! jungkook-ssi! it's great!"

"tzuyu's hands was seen in the video but not with jungkook's. this is okay! the fans will think that she's holding the camera." a staff said.

"told ya." he said and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"alright tzu, you can go back to your dorm now, we'll fetch you in your dorm tomorrow at 8 am." she nodded.

"where's your manager?" he asked. "she's not with me."

"good, i'll take you out on a date." he said. "okay, just wait me in your car."

he nodded and started to walk away. "ah, thank you everyone for your hardwork." she said and bowed at them. "are you two gonna go out for a date?"

"ne, but i'll help you guys first."

"no no, it's okay tzuyu. you can go now, go grab your things inside the house."

"kamsahamnida!" she bowed before going inside the house. she changed her clothes into a casual one before fixing her things.

she bowed to the other staffs inside the house before she make her way to his car.

"did you waited too long?" she asked. "nah i'm fine. i left a message in our group chat. i told your unnies that we're having a date right now so you'll be back after two or three hours in your dorm."

"yah why two or three?"

"because my dear jagiya, i missed you."

"but when december comes, we'll meet again at some award shows." she said. "that's different." he said before starting the engine. she put on her seatbelts as he started to drive.

"i found this park near here and they have a parking spot at the back of the park, let's park there and i'll go buy some foods."

"okay."

"you improved, jagiya." he said. "the hyungs and i have been watching your performance at music shows before we sleep."

"namjoon hyung really loved your new song. hoseok hyung already memorized the dance."

"oh! momo unnie too!" she said. "but i want them to collab."

"i want out groups to collab."

"i know but if we collab, i think you'll be with nayeon unnie, jihyo unnie, jeongyeon unnie, and mina unnie, jin sunbae and taehyung sunbae because you're the main vocalist."

"aniyo.."

"and i'll be with the dance line!" she said. "and chaeyoung and dahyun unnie will be with yoongi and namjoon sunbae." she said.

"i'll be with the dance line too since i'm the lead dancer."

"yeah and you can also be with the rapper line because you can rap."

and then he smirked. "i'm the golden maknae, my dear jagiya."

"and i tamed the golden maknae, jagi." she said. he just bit his lip and smiled.

"wait here, i'll just buy some foods for us." he said and put on his mask.

he went out without turning off the engine. of course tzuyu he won't! oh gosh! you'll die here if he did! she thought.

as she was waiting for him, she opened her phone and went to their group chat. he saw his message there.

then he looked at her unnies replies.

nabongs 🐰
take care of our maknae!

girl crush
be careful you two!

worldwide handsome
jungkook don't forget to buy dinner for us!!

mochi
wait, is yoongi hyung awake? he has seen all our messages but he's not replying.

god of destruction
of course jimin he is sleeping.

nabongs 🐰
so that's why he's not replying on my messages.

worldwide handsome
wHaT?!

everyone's sunshine
oMo WhAt Is ThIs?

momo. exe
wait whUt?

godjihyo
hi tzuyu!! @yodatzu

no sana no life
hi my baby!

worldwide handsome
eXcUsE mE?! @no sana no life

"yah why are you smiling?" he's here! she thought.

"it's the unnies and the sunbaes. you know that there is something between sana unnie and jin sunbae." she said.

"here, i bought some bread."

"ahh gomawo." she said and started to eat.

and then he took out his phone and read their messages.

"jihyo's mad at you, you didn't replied when she mentioned you."

"oh right i forgot." she said and opened her phone when he suddenly grabbed it from her hands and opened the camera.

she just smiled and he clicked the button. then he send it to their group chat.

"now that's fine, let's go and eat." he said.

yodatzu
@god jihyo
she said she forgot
@bunnykook

(ctto.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 13K 56
《COMPLETED》 ❝i-its nice seeing you again.❞ what happens if you meet Jungkook again? Will it be like falling in love all over again? seque...
126K 3.5K 42
In which Jeon Jungkook, wants Chou Tzuyu and Chou Areum to be back on his arms--as they are both is his 'happiness' SEQUEL OF 'MISTAKE' Highest Rank:...
11.8K 546 30
"They say you will be with eachother till death do us part...so that's what we'll do" "I'm staying here...now....tomorrow, and forever" In which Jun...
118K 3.3K 43
In which, a girl returns to her country, with an unexpected person with her. Highest Rank: #7 in twice (06 /22/ 19) #121 in wattys (04 / 18 / 20) #1...