๐“œ๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ต๐”‚'๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท...

By Skz_haven

"No one can have you beside me" he said "Why are you making my life a living hell? What have I done to you? S... More

Characters details
Chapter 01:The worse night.
Chapter 02: Meeting with your worse nightmare.
Chapter 03:The grand party.
Chapter 04: Why you Came to my life.
Chapter 05: The love that can't be express.
Chapter 06: What is this feeling.
Chapter 07: The lover turn into bully.
Chapter 08:I loved you but i lost you.
Chapter 09: I love you jisoo.
Chapter 10: I can't love you.
Chapter 11:The grand ball.
Chapter 12:Why you lied to me.
Chapter 13: Baekhun's birthday.
Chapter 14:Most painful news.
Chapter 15: Jungkook's engagement.
Chapter 16: Good bye my love.
Chapter 17: A new life.
Chapter 18:I still want you.
Chapter 19: Forgot my dark past.
Chapter 20:Come back to Seoul.
Chapter 21: Welcome back my love.
Chapter 22:Why him.
Chapter 22:I won't leave you alone.
Chapter 23: Jisoo's wedding.
Chapter 24: Crazy for you(21+)
Chapter 25: Destroy him.
Chapter 26:Why jungkook.....
Chapter 27:I will never forgive him.
Chapter 28:You have to love me
Chapter 29:Sorry alex.......
Chapter30:Say yes....
Chapter:31:My Unwilling Marriage.
Chapter 32:Revenge Love. (21+)
Chapter 33: Love Acting.
Chapter 34: Let's The Game Begin.
Chapter 35:The Honeymoon.
Chapter 36:The Honeymoon Pt. 2(21+)
Chapter 37: On The Mission.
Chapter 38: On The Mission Pt. 2
Chapter 40: He Is Gone.
Chapter 41:Coming For You My Love.
Chapter 42: Hello Jungkook.
Chapter 43:I Am Jealous.(18+)
Chapter 44: I Can't Live Without Him.
Chapter 45: HE is The One I Have Been Waited For (Final).
Epilogue Part 1(21+)
Epilogue Last Part (21+)
An announcement ๐Ÿ‘€.

Chapter 39: On The Mission Pt. 2

3.5K 120 19
By Skz_haven

Y/n pov........

Jungkook:Meet my new client park chanyeol. Hyung and this is my wife jeon y/n.

Chanyeol:Nice to meet you Mrs.jeon.

Y/n:Nice to meet you too Mr.park. Jungkook i am going to see around here OK.

Jungkook:ok baby.

I left there before sent a message to chanyeol to meet at the backward garden. I was waiting for him at the garden. After a while I saw chanyeol and d.o both were coming towards me.

Chanyeol: You called me sweetheart.

Y/n:Why the fuck you didn't tell me that you are jungkook new clients.

Chanyeol:Ohh I just want to give you a surprise.

Y/n: Wait did he trust you I mean you threatened him that you will take revenge on him.

Chanyeol:Hmmm about that I told him that I forgive him and I forget about the past. I forgot about that how he seduce my girlfriend. How he betrayed me. Most important I even forget that how he K... Killed m.. My girlfriend.

He was at verge of crying.

Y/n:Chan calm down. I know that you have so much pain in your heart but don't forget that you are not alone I am with you and finally we will take revenge on him today OK. So stay strong.

Chanyeol:I am sorry y/n.

Y/n:What. Why are you telling me sorry?

Chanyeol:You will knew later.

I was really confused but I shrugged it off.

D.O:I guess we should start with our plan.

Y/n:Yeah jungkook is going to announce his new project. When he will announce it play that video on the Brodcast quickly. I will give you a signal when to start the video.

D.O:Hmmm.

Chanyeol: Y/n jungkook will be terrified to see it so he will take to home soon and then after that i will handle everything.

Y/n:Hmmm OK.

After that we all went inside. When we went inside jungkook came near me and told me that he is going to announce something. So I went onto the stage with him.

Jungkook:Good evening everyone. Today I organised this party for my new project with Park chanyeol. This project will bring fortune for my company and park chanyeol was my best friend also after a long time we are being together so for those to occasion I organise this party. So everyone enjoy the party.

Right then I give a signal to d.o to release the footage. Suddenly everyone gasped while looking at the big screen behind us. I smirk knowing that every one got shock to see what is playing. Jungkook was looking at the screen with wide eyes. Cause the video is about all his illegal work that was hidden from everyone. The reporters start to make a crowd around me and jungkook asking if all of this is true. Jungkook was panicking really hard.

Jungkook:Y/n we need to leave this place.

Y/n:Yeah jungkook let's go and calm down.

We leave that place as soon as possible. We were at the car.

Y/n:Who the fuck did this how could they do this to you baby.

But jungkook didn't say anything and just look at me with a look that I can't describe. He didn't say anything the whole ride. When we reached to our house jungkook told all the guards to leave.

Jungkook: Don't you have to say anything.

Y/n:What.

Jungkook:I thought you would say something since you succeed in your plan.

I widen my eyes that means he knew everything.

Y/n:Huh yeah I finally succeed in my plan. I finally destroyed you jeon jungkook.

Jungkook:Why you did that y/n. How could you be so heartless.

Y/n:Huh I should ask you the question how could you be so heartless. How could you killed Alex so mercy less ly.

Jungkook:Huh how many times I have to tell you I did that for you. Alex is not like that what you think he is. He never loved you. He used you.

Y/n:Do you really think that I will believe a monster like you.

Suddenly we hear some gun shots. I was confused about this who the hell came at that hour. I look at the entrance to see chanyeol with gun on his hand. What the hell is he doing here.

Y/n:Chanyeol what the hell are you doing here.

Chanyeol:Ohh partner I came here to do my work.

Y/n:What.

Suddenly lot of people came into the room with d.o.

Y/n:What the hell is going on.

Suddenly two of them came towards me and trapped me by grabbing my both hand and making me kneel down.

Jungkook:Y/n.

Chanyeol:My revenge is not finished jungkook just like how you snach my happiness I will snach yours also. And I guess your happiness is y/n. So that means I have to kill her.

Y/n:How could you do that chanyeol I thought you were my friend.

Chanyeol:I don't want to do this cause I know you are really a nice person but you are jungkook happiness and that's the biggest mistake of your life.

Jungkook: Please don't do this chanyeol. I didn't do anything wrong. IU was not like what you think she was believe me Hyung.

Chanyeol:Dont you dare to take her name from that dirty mouth of yours. Enough with this jungkook now you will know how it feels when you know how it feels when your loved one die in front of you.

Suddenly I feel a sting pain on my stomach. I look down to realise I was shot at my stomach. I again feel betrayed today. Why always I am the one who got betrayed why.

Jungkook:Y/n.

Chanyeol: Huh one bullet is not enough I guess.

He was about to shot me again so I closed my eyes but I didn't feel anything. I open my eyes to see jungkook was in front of me and he took the shot for me.

Y/n:Jungkook no why you did that nooooooooo.

Chanyeol:It even nice if you two die together.

He was about to shot again but someone stop him. I loom up to saw taehyung and yoongi.

Y/n:Taehyung yoongi.

Yoongi:Chanyeol listen jungkook is innocent he didn't kill IU and we have proof.

Chanyeol:Stop with your bullshit.

Taehyung:Just watch this OK.

Taehyung went towards the TV and play a footage. It was a footage of IU and jungkook in the dance room. We saw that how she told that she loves jungkook and she just used chanyeol. But jungkook rejected her saying that he can't betray his Hyung. But she threatened him that she will break there friendship. And also the footage of the rooftop where we see that she jump of herself but it looked like jungkook pushed her. Ohh no what have we done.

Jungkook:See Park chanyeol I told you I was innocent but you didn't believe me. You leave your childhood friend just for a girl.

Chanyeol:Jungkook I am sorry I didn't know I.. IU was l.. Like t.. That.

Jungkook:Fuck your sorry if something happens to y/n I will kill you.

After that he lift me up even though he is injured like me.

Y/n:Stop this you are injured too. You are losing so much blood.

Jungkook:Dont worry about me. I will not let anything happen to you cause even you betrayed me I still love you so much.

But I couldn't say anything cause I was losing so much blood and I fall unconscious. But I knew that I make a huge mistake by supporting chanyeol to destroy jungkook.

To be continued......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 169 30
"I told you, my love, we would get married. No one can change that," he murmured, his voice a dark promise. She looked up at him, her eyes blazing wi...
2.3M 67.8K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
108K 4K 47
"Don't force me to do something which shouldn't be done in this situation." He said. You made fist of your free hand and bring a punch towards his fa...
184K 3.9K 40
COMPLETED!! โš ๏ธ Clichรฉ alert โš ๏ธMature content Jesus you probably don't want to read it because it's clichรฉ and your typical wattpad story but you can...