Jimmy's crush

By dineluvsyou

Published date:July 9, 2020 Finished: July 7, 2022 "I confess my feelings to him for so long now. He didn't s... More

Disclaimer
PROLOGUE
01
02
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
EPILOGUE
BOOK COVERS

03

95 56 3
By dineluvsyou

Braces

We were quietly having lunch when suddenly Teacher Anne came and sat down with us.

“Finally, I saw you too, I've been wandering around the whole campus earlier, only here can I see you four.” Teacher Anne gasped at us.

We are here now in our canteen, of course we're eating. Maybe we can't be separated anymore. Because where does one is, everyone was there. It's as if only one brain works in the four of us.

I frowned at Teacher Anne, what does this one need? She is like this when she requires something from us.

“What do you need, Teacher Anne?” I asked her and dropped the fish ball I was supposed to eat.

“Okay, it's like this, I wanted to take you as a star in the English drama club since you're good at English, but don't worry if you participate with me, I'll make sure to you that you rank one in the whole section of grade seven” Teacher Anne whispered to me.

Hearing those words are like heaven to my ears. Imagine, if she really can do that, I have a chance to go to States and be with my dad. But suddenly, I was thinking, what were her real intentions in doing this.

“But---”

“No buts. You and your gangs should participate in this or else…”

“Or else what, ma'am?”

“I'll drop you all this school year. See me at English drama club, ciao!” said Teacher Anne to me.

Meanwhile, we were like fools staring, wondering whether we would follow Teacher Anne or not.

“Should we just join? This is a good opportunity for you Jimmy since you want to be in rank one so that you can be with your Dad in the states” Sam said to me.

“Of course Jimmy, I agree with what Sam said” Lyka replied.

“Me too. Don't worry we support you” Britney told me.

They also have a point, I would like to see Dad because I miss him. I will do everything just to be with my Dad. I sighed and stood up.

“Okay! I'm game for my Dad!” I shouted, causing the students to look at me. Furthermore, I just signed peace with them.

Eventually, we were in the English drama club, headed by Teacher Anne. But it's still okay with me because I can be with my baby Reagan. It's just a coincidence that he was assigned to be the painter for our props.

“Okay, okay, attention everyone” Teacher Anne said.

Very few of us joined the English drama club because apart from the fact that no one really wants to join it, they don't like the English drama club that run by Teacher Anne.

“For the stage drama that I proudly represent in this year is …. The Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs” Teacher Anne told us as she walked in front of us. We all lined up to join this English club.

It's okay for me to be here because I can be with baby Reagan. Looking at him in the distance was enough for me.

“You Jimmy since you're good at English you'll be the Snow White”

“M-Me? W-Why me?” I stuttered and asked Teacher Anne.

“Yes, you have a problem with that?”

“N-Nothing” I was embarrassed to reply to Teacher Anne.

Is it because I'm supposed to play Snow White, doesn't she see how I look? I bet no one is watching us.

“And you Rhoel you'll be her Prince and the rest will be the seven dwarfs, understand?”

“Yes, ma'am!” we both answered her.

“Okay let's start. Jimmy read your lines in scene one sequence two” Teacher Anne said to me and sat on the side next to a box when Reagan suddenly came out of it. Wearing a rabbit attire and carrying a paint brush.

“Jesus! What are you doing there?!” Teacher Anne screamed at Reagan, who was now scratching his head.

“I was just painting, ma'am” Reagan said shyly to Teacher Anne.

“Don't paint here!” said Teacher Anne to Reagan.

As he walks away carrying a cartoon. He's cute in his rabbit headband. I feel like I'm blushing every time I see him near. Well, only if you can see blush on my face, my face, and my body was so inky, only a crazy person who can see I blushed with this inky face.

On that day, only rehearsal happened that day. Everyone is busy in their respective clubs for the upcoming school fair.

It makes three weeks to prepare for the upcoming school fair. The next day we still do that, rehearsal here, rehearsal there. I take every rehearsal seriously because I want to see Dad.

When our dress rehearsal for the school fair came. Teacher Anne introduced us to someone.

“Okay everyone, this is Paige from grade ten freshman who will be our makeup artist.” Teacher Anne said.

He's Reagan's best friend. White, beautiful and looks kind but her aura looks like manly vibes. From her stance to her actions.

“Okay let's start. Start with me” Teacher Anne said to Paige causing us all to all sigh loudly.

“Ah, yeah, I forgot I wasn't involved. Start with her.” teacher Anne's teacher.

“M-Me?”

Paige nodded, but I knew it wasn't for me. It was for Reagan, who is behind me now. I suddenly felt heat when I felt his breath. My throat is so dry I can't move where I stand.

When Paige pulled me over, I was so grateful she did that. I breathed a sigh of relief. She immediately made me sit down and removed my eyeglasses. Paige has already put something on my face, I don't know what those are, I only know about those lips stick.

Then she put they call it a contact lens in my eyes, which makes me cry. Members of the English drama club gather while Paige do my make-up. They even make me laugh at my every reaction every time Paige put something in my face.

When it was over, they immediately get me dressed in Snow White's costume for tomorrow. They dressed me in a costume and put on make up to finalize everything for tomorrow. When I finished getting dressed, I shyly walked to the stage. As I walked I noticed that almost everyone was looking at me, I just bowed because I'm not used to being looked at by many.

“Wow! Jimmy, is that you?!” Britney asked me incredulously while her mouth was still drooping.

I was embarrassed to smile at them.
As they complimented me on what I was wearing and my face, Paige suddenly turned her gaze to Reagan, who was now holding his DSLR. He was sitting at the top of the stairs.

“What do you think of my makeup on her? Is it okay?” I heard Paige asked Reagan.

“Well, she looks the same anyway. Snow-white with dental braces” Reagan said seriously causing me to stumble from where I was standing.

He went down the stairs where he was sitting and walked away with a DSLR around his neck. I frowned at what he said. Snow White with dental braces.

So, the next day before our final show started, I hurried to go to my dentist to have it removed. But regardless of what I shouted, no one answered me. So, I finally gave up and went to our school.

When I got there, there was no audience waiting for us to play. I came across my members who are already fixing it. Even Reagan was also busy arranging our props.

“Jimmy, get dressed, and we'll start in a minute with or without audience. This is our last rehearsal” Teacher Anne ordered me.

When I got dressed and make up, I immediately went to the middle of the stage. And I just sighed without watching anything. If there's an audience, they're just sleeping on the seat.

“Jimmy. Go to bed” Teacher Anne ordered me.

What I'm going to do is the part where her Prince kisses Snow White. True love kissed part. I lay down and closed my eyes, as I closed my eyes I heard Teacher Anne call.

“Hey! Hey! You! Painter. Sub Rhoel first.” I heard Teacher Anne say.

“Closer, closer, closer, when you heard me say action, kiss her” I heard Teacher Anne say.

I just kept my eyes closed, when I felt someone beside me.

“You're so beautiful” I heard him say in a familiar cold voice.

I opened my eyes but was so shocked when I saw Reagan close his eyes, and he's going to kiss me for real.

OMG! He's going to kiss me! I looked at him for a while and closed my eyes again, but when I woke up I saw something different.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107 0 23
For some love is that good feeling that gives you butterflies in your stomach, for some it's something dangerous that needed to be treated carefully...
47.2K 7.1K 35
[WATTYS 2021 SHORTLIST] With only one month left to live, an eighteen-year-old is forced to attend high school and enjoy new experiences: parties, fu...
526K 13.4K 14
A YA love story about the power of emotional heartbreak, the barriers in life that we may face and the actions of others close around us. Currently F...
9.6K 4.2K 30
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞? 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭�...