Jimmy's crush

By dineluvsyou

Published date:July 9, 2020 Finished: July 7, 2022 "I confess my feelings to him for so long now. He didn't s... More

Disclaimer
PROLOGUE
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
EPILOGUE
BOOK COVERS

01

109 57 3
By dineluvsyou

Nevertheless

Jimmy, Lyka, Sam, and Britney are laughing on the way to Sashá Milk Tea. They had just finished school, and they used to go there before finally going home.

I stopped laughing because I saw Reagan, the one I had long wanted. The man I fantasize about day and night. I hurried into Sashà Milk Tea, not to go to the counter but to look out the window, so I could stare at Reagan for more.

Smiling, Jimmy looks at Reagan from the window, she watches every move of the man she wants. Suddenly, her eyesight slowed down, from the time he spoke to the time he smiled at the speaker. His motor stopped in the middle of the road, he was talking to some old people, she just stopped staring at him when her friends came.

“I already know why you'd wanted to come here every day because of him!” Britney scolded her. Her talkative friend.

“Because of what?” she replied while still looking at Reagan in the middle of the road as he rode his motorbike.

“His motorbike is so strange” she said out of the blue.

“Hey! Jimmy's here!” her friends shouted at Reagan, which he ignored it. They remove my eyeglasses and mess up my hair.

“Hey! Look at her!” Sam shouted at Reagan, but he still didn't look in their direction until the motorbike started moving away.

“He's smart and handsome, it's not even bad why you're so madly in love at him!” smiling Lyka said to Jimmy.

“Are you insane? I'm not crazy about him, hey!” she denied telling her friends.

I prefer not to tell them the truth because I’m ashamed they will tease me. I know very well the habits of these three babies, when they find out I like a Ramirez they will surely tease me. And I don't like those. And I also don’t want people’s attention, I just wish I was the only one who knew I liked him. I just want to like him from afar, see from afar and love from afar.

“Mom, fried rice at table number two!” she shouted at her mother.

We have a small restaurant in our house. This is what we were doing with while dad was working in America as Chief in a restaurant as well.

“Jimmy after you deliver it to table two you go to the market to buy the missing ingredients for us to cook tomorrow” her mama ordered her and handing her the lists.

“All right!” she replied cheerfully and with a smile to her mother.

“Good. How's school?”

“It's okay, I'm still with Sam, Lyka and Britney” she replied with a smile.

“Aren't you getting tired of each other? You've been with them since grade one” Mom said to me.

I would have answered what Mom said to me when my dear sister howled in our conversation.

“She can't do anything because Jimmy's face and those three babies, no one wants to be with them!” her sister teasing of her.

Darn, sister!

This sister is really brutal! She thought weren't related to each other. I pulled her ponytail hair, she slapped my hand with the notebook she was reading.

“What a child you are! Friendship is not based on outward appearance” Mom preached to Lea. I just stared at her and nodded at what Mom said to Lea.

“But that should be the first reference … I'm lucky because I look like you mom because when I look like dad I definitely won't have a boyfriend like Jimmy!”

Jimmy's nose was smoky when Lea said that to her mom. Yes. No one wants me to be their girlfriend, but it hurt me when your blood relatives make you look like an ugly. I pulled her ponytail hair again, she slapped my hand.

“You two should have stopped that! You're an adult now and you're still teasing with each other? Please grow up!” mom's rebuke to them.

“Lea, you shouldn't say that to your dad, when he finds out, he'll be sad about what you're saying” Mom continued preaching to Lea. I nodded at what Mom said, then I stared at her.

“And you, Jimmy, go where I'm sending you” Mom ordered me.

She left out of their kitchen. But it made her stunned when she heard her sister says. And it made her miss her father more. It's been a year since their father went to America to work.

“Dad is in America, he can't hear us” she last heard her sister say before she finally left the kitchen.

Her sister is mad to their father because she left them, but it was for their future, so their father was working as Chief in America. But even if they emphasize her, she still refuses to listen to them.

I was happily eating ice cream while walking to the market when suddenly a handsome creature fell from the sky. I was shocked when I saw Reagan.

Jimmy covered her mouth and her eyes widened at what she saw. He was carrying a mango in his left hand and a little cat in his right hand.

“You want a mango?” He asked her, and Reagan presented the mango to Jimmy.

She straightened in her position out to accept the mango that Reagan gave her. She looked at him in amazement as he turned around and walked away. He landed the little cat on another big cat.

Carrying another mango out of her sight, she smiled and looked at the man she wanted. She suddenly felt sorry because he was walking slowly.

Monday came, when they had a lunch break. Four little ducklings are enjoying their lunch break under the pine tree.

“New grade ten students are all smart” Britney sighed.

We are currently hanging out under the tree, lunch break, so we decided to eat here. It's so expensive to eat at the canteen, and it's quite hot. So, we always bury lunch to avoid costs.

“Yeah, we've been studying here since kindergarten, their faces are so boring” I heard Lyka mutter.

“I'm also getting tired of looking at you!” said Britney.

“Likewise, duckling!” Sam said while chewing her food dramatically.

“Have you calculated it?” Sam asked Lyka.

While Sam lists all male names they can choose from, famous men and those who have contributed to the school.

They are now tying the ages of their families and then dividing the answer by five into five, there they will let it base which man they can stay with. It was their hobby every time they speed time with each other.

“You, Sam got 28” Lyka said.

“The man for me is the one with leadership characteristics it should be --- Tom, the leader of Science club” Sam said laughing, while looking at Tom with his eyes closed.

While Sam shuddered, the three laughed at the look that Sam's man will be her partner. They continue the feud of Sam and Lyka.

“You, Lyka got 15 … The man who suits you is the sporty one it should be Ken, the basketball player of our school” Sam said to Lyka.

She was so thrilling that the two of them stepped on each other, when Lyka looked at him again, Britney's laughter got louder. When suddenly Ken got into fight.

“Oh, that's all. He's not the man for you. Look at the whore still fighting …” Britney said laughing to Lyka who was now looking at her badly.

“For me, a gangster for sure” Britney dreamed.

“Yes, you're right. For you, he must be Matteo … He's a bit wild. His face looks like a monkey.” Lyka said teasingly to Britney.

Lyka laughed heartily at her teasing of Britney. So, I joined, I also want to know who is for me, nothing will be lost if I try, right?

“Mine is 30” she said to Sam, smiling.

“The man for you is artist … Who is he?” looking up at Sam's heavenly questioning.

I also thought like them. I bit my ball pen looking up at the sky, also wondering who it really was. The names Sam listed are gone. They only wrote three because they thought I wouldn’t participate. But when I saw is so fun to play with, I decided to join them.

Nevertheless who is it? Couldn't he?

Reagan?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 376 24
So, it's the guys that do the heart breaking, right? Not this time. Lacy broke his ego. His heart. Him. She cat-fished Ace and made him fall in love...
3.7K 59 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...
18.5K 1.7K 41
"I want how it was before. I want it all with you in my life again... I'm asking you to stay." Miles Cobain-Smith An aloof and detached logician, he...
2 0 25
What would you do if the person who taught you that love can be painful was in front of you again? Will you try to fix it again? Will you try to get...