InaDan: Flower of Courage

Від EinAr_17

"Hey, are you okay?" "Yeah, no... I don't know. I'm... confused." "Don't worry, me too. My name's Gouenji Kim... Більше

Prologue: Evangeline Mech
Prologue: Gouenji Kimiko
Side: DanSenW
Side: IEGO CS
First Team Up
The Lake Beyond Space-Time
Dropped
Non-Existent Memories
Bonding Through Hobbies
Let's Walk Together
The Girl They Saved
Conflict
What We Hold Dear
Finale of Courage
Epilogues

The Double Battle

80 4 0
Від EinAr_17

She was strapped to a chair, her vision blinded by a helmet. A shock ran through her as she screamed. The boxes in the room began to float.

"As expected, their strength is unbelievable."

"Their psychokinesis, prediction, and risk perception abilities are far greater than anything we've seen before."

Two kids were kept behind a protective glass, watching their friend howl in pain. The boxes hurled to the walls, wedging themselves in.

"Where has she gone?!"

"She can't escape from this facility."

"Start over, search every corner of the building."

The little girl stayed beneath a table, hidden in the shadows. She tried to regain her breath as she listened in on the adults.

"We couldn't find her."

"Damn! This can't be happening."

"We'll win handily is we can use their powers in war. We would sooner kill them than let them fall into enemy hands."

"Fran.... Fran!" Asta's voice managed to snap her back to reality.

"Only a dream..."

"Nee-san, they will arrive soon." San informed.

Her sleepiness was all gone. Only determination was left in her eyes.

~~~~~

"Destination: G223. Duck Shuttle!"

"TM Caravan!"

"Launch!"

The two flying vehicles lifted off and headed for their goal. They broke through an endless wave of clouds before finally reaching their destination.

Below them, they found tiny islands surrounding a tower. On those islands were the many wonders from different worlds.

"This is coordinate G223..." Ban muttered.

"It's the Canton Nadia Islands." Hiro stated.

"Relics from all over the world are gathered here." Takuya added.

"This may be the place where she stores her powers." Otacross theorized. "Just what does she plan to do to the world?"

The two aircrafts landed near the top of the tower, by what appeared to be the entrance of a stadium.

"Looks like this is the place." Shindou murmured, earning a nod from the team captain.

"... Is Fran really a bad person?" The memory of how she tasted the curry so timidly flashed through Tenma's mind.

"I understand what you mean." Hiro recounts the time she looked so pleased to see the blue flowers.

"Hiro..."

"Hiro. Tenma. The world is being gradually erased. Right now, we must face this battle." Despite his strong tone and stern expression, Ban knew his fists were shaking.

"Ban..." They all nodded, all determined to fight and win.

"Huh...?"

Yuuya turned to his friend. "Jin, what's wrong?"

They all followed his gaze to find two new LBXs, one white, the other black. Both having the same voice coming out from them.

"So you really came." They recognize it as San. "But only soccer players and LBX battlers are allowed inside." A dark energy came from the white one's palm. The ground beneath the children glowed as they were taken away one by one.

Aoi panicked. "Tenma!"

"They disappeared?" Midori's eyes narrowed as she turned to the rest left behind. "Let's hurry! They should be inside!"

"Yeah!"

~~~~~

When Tenma opened his eyes, he found them all standing in the middle of the stage. "This is..."

"This must be the battlefield." Nishiki said excitedly.

"It looks like an ancient Roman Colosseum." Ban murmured. His gaze turned to the sky. "That's...!"

"That's their aircraft!" Ran stated.

The top of the object opened up and formed multiple branching sides. A dark orb surrounded the entire tower, a bud forming above them, before opening up just like the flying object and disappearing.

Hiro's eyes narrowed. "Flowers..."

"Welcome to our pantheon." Fran stood on a platform above them all.

"Where are Kazu and Ami?!" Ban asked.

"Restore the people that you've erased!" Shindou demanded.

"Be patient." Her hand went to her hip. "I'll do as you wish if you can win this battle."

"Why do you want to erase the world?!"

"That is to save the world."

"What?"

"Save the world? But right now, you're destroying it!"

"I'll remove unwanted parts of the world and connect the rest. There are things that shouldn't exist in this world."

"Like what?!"

"Fighting. The concept of fighting brings about hatred. If fighting isn't removed, important things will disappear instead." Her eyes narrowed at two blondes. "You two are anomalies."

"Heard that one before." Kimiko smirked.

"We're here to help them." Eva stated.

"This isn't your fight. I'll have something different prepared for you two." Her hands emit a dark energy and the two disappeared.

"Kimiko!"

"Eva!"

"From today on, we'll wipe out all battles from this world!" Asta and San disappeared from her side as she filled the stadium with people. "Now, show everyone here just how ugly a battle can be!"

The soccer children looked around, bewildered by the sudden crowd. Behind Asta, another 10 people had appeared, all wearing the same uniform. "Your opponents are the 11 of us. Also known as the Destructchers. We won't go easy on you."

Meanwhile, up in the sky, the LBX children were transported to hovering platforms above a large diorama. San smirked as the two LBXs from the entrance appeared by his side. "I'll show you my Digitonias' power!"

~~~~~

Fran reappeared on top of her metallic flower. With this, fighting will cease to exist.

She held out a hand and the two blondes reappeared before her, both with their hands cuffed behind their backs.

"Let us go!" Kimiko demanded.

"Do you know why I brought you here?" She asked.

"Like hell I-"

"Our abilities." Eva cut in, turning to the mint haired girl. "You don't want our abilities to get in the way of your plan."

"How perceptive." Fran nodded. "You're right. You two aren't even supposed to be in this timeline, and yet here you are. Your interference is intolerable, therefore, I'll have you two watch helplessly as your friends are crushed!"

"Hah! Good luck with that! Kyou and the others have been through way worse than you!"

"Jin, Ban, Hiro, and all the others had had to face global crises before. They've always prevailed, and this time would be no different!"

"We'll see."

The last thing they saw was the wave of her hand, before finding themselves in a dark room.

"Another black box?" Eva asked.

"No, look!" Kimiko pointed at the floor, which slowly became a screen to watch the battle below them. "We must be inside the UFO!"

~~~~~

"Though I don't get how, suddenly, there's a match! As a live broadcast professional, I must be there!" The emcee yelled. "Fighting against Matsukaze Tenma and Inazuma Legend Japan is the fan favorite, Destructchers! The outcome of this match is unpredictable!"

~~~~~

"Let's go! Odin Mk2!"

"Achilles D9!"

San smiled at this. "Hey... New LBXs, huh?"

The other five followed their lead, facing off the two Digitoniases.

~~~~~

"Soccer..."

"LBX..."

"Double Battle!"

~~~~~

"Alright, Inazuma kickoff!"

Hakuryuu passed the ball to Tsurugi, who passed it to Tenma before running ahead. "Okay. Everyone, attack!"

"Right!"

Shindou, Taiyou, and Nishiki followed his lead to the enemy field. As two of Destructchers' forwards came after him, he passed the ball over to Shindou, but Asta quickly stole it from him.

"Asta is bringing the ball towards the goal!"

Kariya, Kirino, and Kinako all prepared to defend against him, but was caught off guard when he passed to a teammate.

"I won't let you! Mixi Trans, Liu Bei!"

"Floral Despair!"

"Taikouko Ouka!"

The crimson shot was blocked by Shinsuke's hissatsu.

"The new guardian of Inazuma Japan, Nishizono has made a beautiful catch!"

He passed the ball to Kariya, who passed it to Kirino. Shindou called out his specialty, Kami no Takuto: Fire Illusion, and began to lead the team. Kirino followed the flames and passed the ball to Nishiki, who then kicked it to Taiyou right before the enemy could steal it.

"Mixi Trans, Koumei! Tenchi Raimei!"

The ball of lightning passed through the goal easily.

"What is this?! The new Inazuma Japan suddenly scored the first point! Amemiya's hissatsu has scored a goal!"

"Good job, Taiyou!" Hakuryuu called.

"Alright! Well done!" Tenma smiled.

"How was it?" Asta spoke as the orange haired boy passed him by. "Was it exciting?"

"... What?"

~~~~~

Jeanne D leaped into the air and shot at Digitonias II from the sky. The white LBX hopped back to dodge, only to find Triton's hammer ready to strike and Liu Bei running in from the other side. Digitonias II dodged the hammer and managed to avoid the sword. While it was preoccupied, Vampire Cat dive bombed it with its triple headed spear, managing to stab its back.

"Good job!" Yuuya complimented.

"Let's do it guys!" Jessica called.

"I got it!" Asuka smirked.

Meanwhile, Achilles D9 was clashing with Digitonias I. The latter managed to push the former back, just in time to block an attack from Odin Mk2. It swatted it away and tried to escape, but Odin Mk2's speed wasn't letting it go. But despite being off balance, Digitonias I had just barely managed to avoid a sneak attack from Achilles D9.

"He dodged it!"

"Let's combine our attacks!"

"Leave it to me!" Minerva Kai dashed forward and pounced on the enemy. With its combat attacks, it managed to land hit after hit, stunning it enough for Odin Mk2 and Achilles D9 to do a double attack on it. Minerva Kai did one last hit and the three surrounded the LBX.

"Let's settle this in one go!" Ban ordered. "Hissatsu Function!"

"Attack Function, Gungnir."

"Attack Function, Dai Shinkuuzan."

"Attack Function, Meteor Strike."

The three attacks hit and caused an explosion, obliterating their enemy.

"We did it!" Hiro cheered.

Ran joined him. "Victory through teamwork!"

"Exactly!"

However, San was smirking. "Well then, aren't you fired up? Those loathsome fighting spirits!"

"What?"

"Loathsome fighting spirits?" Ran repeated.

Hiro turned back to him. "We have our fighting spirits, but we don't feel loathsome at all."

"Why not?" San didn't bother waiting for their answer. "I summon you! Blue Nogues! Red Sols!" The swarm of blue and red LBXs returned, and a large machine fell from the sky.

"A Killer Droid?!"

~~~~~

"Fight each other, hurt each other, hold mutual contempt. We'll show you just how ugly and dirty battle can be!" Her eyes narrowed. "Asta! San!"

"That girl's crazy!" Kimiko grunted as she watched another screen displaying Fran's position. "We play these games for fun! Not to hurt other people!"

"But Fran must've experienced something that made her think this way..." Eva replied.

"You think so?"

"People like her aren't evil just for the sake of being evil. She's viewing herself as the hero of her own story."

"Well, I guess... But what is her story?"

"I don't know..." Eva bit her lip. "But we can't find out just by staying here."

~~~~~

"We've finally made it!" Midori wiped the sweat off her brows when they reached the audience's seats.

Aoi pointed at the scoreboard. "Look! Tenma is leading!"

"That's great!" Akane cheered.

"Can they make it?" Professor Yamano asked.

Professor Aruno looked around, his brows furrowing. "Something isn't right..."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

57.6K 1.6K 30
COMPLETED "With the way things are going I guess I should jump into the nether world like you told me." The yokai stared to edge closer to the gate w...
47K 1.2K 79
Book 2 of my Inazuma Eleven Fan-Fic series (Inazuma Eleven GO Arc) It's been 10 years after Endou and his team won the FFI...but now a new kind of so...
231K 6.8K 45
COMPLETED "It was a quite night. The full moons light passed though the water and shined though my window, like it was trying to reach out to me. It...
11.2K 175 20
Muzan cares about himself and only my himself. No matter how strong some demons are, he never really cared about any of them. He only needed them to...