Glitter and Gold-My Hero Acad...

Por PikaBlueQueen

About 80% of the human population have a 'Quirk'. A 'Quirk' is like a superpower or special ability, so for t... Más

Chapter One: What it takes to be a Hero
Chapter 2: Roaring Muscles
Chapter 3: Start Line
Chapter 4: What 'I' can do for now?
Chapter 5: Rage, You Damn Nerd
Chapter 6: 'Deku' vs. Kacchan
Chapter 7: Bakugo's starting line
Chapter 8: Yeah, Just do your best, Iida!
Chapter 9: Encounter with the Unknown
Chapter 10: Game Over
Chapter 11: All Might....Of A Woman
Chapter 12: Upon each of their hearts

Prologue: Izuku Midoriya and (Y/n) Akashi Origin

2K 14 14
Por PikaBlueQueen

(Music up above I have just heard a week ago from today, and I can't stop listening to it. Yeah I know it may have been out a while but....*shrugs shoulders* Anyway, think of this song as an opening to YOU~ XD.)

A band playing, at 6:00 a.m. on an iHome radio as it was playing throughout half of a room on the bedside. Decorated with stars on the bedside with cherry blossoms bedsheets and the other half of the bedroom was that of an otaku's corner and room to relax in.

(Bed area):

(meural wall behind your headboard):

(Cieling of your room):

Someone was opening their eyes finally, yet really wishing they could rest a bit more. You are probably thinking what teenager wakes up at 6!? Well if you walked a mile in THIS person's shoes maybe it will make sense. But where's the fun in a story if everything is reviled all at once?

Where's the fun in that?

A figure rose from the bed as they quickly made their bed, like when you walk into a hotel. The room smelled of fresh lavender and the fresh signs of spring coming from a crack opened window. Walking over the shadow opens the window all the way seeing the sunrise's hands spreading across the city.

'Uhhhh.....stupid city life.....two years here and I already hate it. The country was a lot quieter than this.'

Letting the hidden sands of sleep in their eyes come out, the teenager made their way over to the bathroom. A uniform was all laid out neat, dry, and clean along with the school bag hanging from a hook right next to the door on their way out. The water was turned on and already taking a shower.

(Bathroom): Sorry if it's pink overload....but use this as a layout of your bathroom okay?

After finishing up their shower someone step out dried off and brushed their hair. It wasn't until someone's voice echoed throughout their bathroom.

'(Y/n)....honey. Breakfast is ready.~'

A girl just turned 15 was cleaning her face. She was about 5'7 in height, with long black hair. A fit young girl with some muscles. But she still had some extra fat around her thighs and some parts of her legs. Getting herself dressed in undergarments she grabbed and dressed up in her uniform. She then ties her long black coal-like hair in a high ponytail. The girl named (Y/n) walked out clean ready to get the day over with already.

She went to exercise but right now she just needs time to breathe before going to her hell hole. Going to her desk she picks up her iPod and wireless headphones fully charged, her light jacket, and walked over to the door double-checking her backpack.

(Sorry I meant to put this here, here is what YOU will look like hope you like it.~)

When she had everything she lifts her bag over her shoulder and headed downstairs. Where her mother was setting up the table and already a small kitten her mother had just gotten as a present as her middle school life is coming to an end. This kitten is named Penelope.

(For those of you who don't know who this is, this is a looney tunes character named Pussyfoot. No, I am not kidding. Anyway, this ball of cuteness is my favorite looney tune character, Penelope the cat is my second.)

(Here's your mom): Airi Akashi 

(Y/n)'s mother is there fixing breakfast for the three of them, Penelope ran over cuddling. Well more like climbed onto the table. She loves people, even though she is so small she is a curious little kitten. I don't think there will be anyone who could hate such a cute thing well....unless someone was not into cats.

(Y/n)'s mother named Airi, her name means love, affection. She lives up to that name, cause without her, I don't even think she would survive. If you ARE wondering, yes her mother is a hero. She is number three on the hero charts if you must know. (Y/n) never really cared about that, Airi was only that of a mother. And (Y/n)'s the best friend. Well....her only friend.

Well her and Penelope.

(Y/n) has been homeschool for the last 13 years of her life. And let's be honest, (Y/n) hates the city. All these noises, the crowded people. It felt like she was drowning in a sea of people whom she doesn't know. This will be her second year in the city, and her last year at this school she is going to. When her mom looked over her shoulder seeing her standing there lost in her thoughts, as she smiled motherly.

"Oh, morning sweetie.~ How's my favorite girl doing?~"

Walking over to the table she just blankly looks at my mom reminding her she's her ONLY daughter. Airi sat down with (Y/n) and Penelope setting on (Y/n)'s lap under the table where she stroked the tiny kitten as if Penelope was the only thing that could calm (Y/n)'s nerves.

Airi, just fan her hand before eating her breakfast as she explains to her daughter that every mother says that their child is their favorite. No matter what the number, one child or 19 and counting. I swear her mom is the only person who can make (Y/n) forget of the hell hole she is about to go through.

Aldera Junior high.

Yeah, from the looks of it it seems (Y/n) can't even enjoy the rest of her breakfast Penelope was sensing her discouragement. Even Airi is sensing it.

"Aw... sweetie. I know school isn't easy. I know 13 years in the county isn't the same as school. But I want you to explore yourself. Yes, your even going to find people your age who are not.....well....kind to everyone. But I want you to please try."

Barely finished her food as (Y/n) knows her mom is trying a lot. And all for her, but I guess she is just uncomfortable with all these people in one place. When you are in a place where there is nothing but wide-open spaces, coming into a crowded city seems like you can't breathe. Airi comes over as she hugs her daughter giving her the strength she needs to make it out the door.

She kisses the top of (Y/n)'s head, hoping it can help her baby through the rest of the day. It's not that she hates school in fact, (Y/n) doesn't mind the teachers. And yes, she has gotten used to the way people look at her and yes talk to her. But it....just right now she can't stand when she knows a certain something is going to nag, brag, and be nothing but a nagging bully the whole day.

Airi hands (Y/n) her lunch in the fridge as she informs her about the time, before giving (Y/n) her charged-up headphones. And she started up her iPod, Penelope follows her along with (Y/n)'s mom as she opens the door starting on her way to school. Looking overseeing her mom and Penelope looking up wishing her luck for school.

She started her music as she can already feel the burning of her blood with the music that is like her therapist. (Y/n) likes any kind of music as long as it helps her forget.

(Play the music up top)

Taking the town's bus to school, (Y/n) hold herself up as the bus was moving through the crowded city. Of course, it was crowded, no squishing her is more like it.

She still keeps telling herself in her head, that everything is going to be okay. Just don't think about it. The looks, the stares, the stupid gossip. Just ignore it. When the whole road woke her up with the vibration.

Let's call it....sixth sense we humans have.

Or for you comic fans 'My Spidey Sense'. As the huge bus was coming to a sudden stop as something was happening outside. And those who were near the window pointed out what is happening. Everyone looked out the window, all but (Y/n).

"Holy cow!? Look at that!? A villain!?"

"No wait look!! Alright, we're in the middle of a villain-hero battle!!"

Already (Y/n) can feel her nerves are already building, and dropping her head backward, as to why does it really matter? Who is fighting who? Just someone who is rob of justice and of course the hero everyone looks up to fights and blah, blah, blah who cares!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally exiting the bus the lone teen looked up past the entrance as people were already packing in. So far, she hasn't spotted anyone. And trust her. She is a pretty easy, down-to-earth kind of girl. But when someone doesn't know when to shut the heck up then she never forgets you and trusts me. When you get a quiet person annoyed, let me give you this piece of advice. Don't make a quiet person angry. Just apologize and remember it's the quiet ones you have to watch out for.

As she took one step with her high heel boot already everyone is looking her way. Do you guys wanna know something about (Y/n)? Well for starters she is the school president of Aldera Junior high. And she is nicknamed 'Ice Queen Beauty'.

Now, hold on before you start thinking (Y/n) is a spoiled overachiever, let's just get this out in the open. I can promise you she is 100% NOT. In fact, the school gave her THAT nickname she doesn't even like it but it is her last year going there so who the heck cares what they think. In fact, she got the nickname 'Ice' cause of the blank, emotionless, face she makes every time. In fact, she has never really smiled. Not once since coming to this school.

The 'Queen' part is a cause of how royal, legal and strong gaze she has like a royal queen would have. And 'Beauty'.....well I don't think (Y/n) really cared what she looked like, in fact (Y/n) is very humble and she is just grateful for what she has, not what she wants. And what makes her the president of this school is the cause just now looking at her she has this air that shows how much power she has buried underneath that pretty face of hers.

And you know, nearly everyone in the school does respect and look up to her. But you have to remember I did put 'nearly everyone. So yes, you are always going to have that person who does not like the top dog. In fact (Y/n) made a rule in this school that this person does not like. She made the rule that no one with a 'Quirk' shall use it in school or anywhere on school grounds.

I think you can see where this is going. Well if you don't then-

"Hey! Bratty President!!"

(Y/n) can already feel her spine tensing up from that loud annoying, cocky voice behind her. Biting her tongue she acted like she didn't hear him. However, this person is not the type of person who does not like to be ignored. So he threw his fist about to use his quirk to make her jump.

But already ducking down grabbing his wrist turning it (Y/n) had already knocked the punk to the side. Turning off her iPod she lifts one side of her headphone as the cocky, jerk of a bully grin.

In fact, let me make this short and sweet THIS is the reason she hates coming to school.

Katsuki Bakugo.

Alright before you judge her, she isn't judging him just CAUSE he is a jerk. It's more of his character that she doesn't understand. So, she tries to avoid him as best as possible, is it her fault he starts the 99 percent of the fights? Is it her fault he falls flat on his face cause of how predicable his movements are?

Yeah, this average height, ash-brown hair, red eyes school bully has lost to her a few times. .....Okay....maybe more than a few...........okay, okay. A LOT of times. Don't judge her. The one time she started a fight was before school and her being the class president even came. He was picking on someone just cause he doesn't have a quirk. It's like he thinks JUST cause he got a 'Quirk' like every one of the 80% of the human population that makes him special.

Trust me, there are plenty of talented people out there who got their 'Quirk' later on, not to mention Bakugo doesn't seem like he's the type of person who does things for kindness. In fact, a quote comes to mind when she thinks of Bakugo.

'If you're doing something good and expecting something in return, then you are doing GOOD BUSINESS. Not kindness.'

(Y/n) always felt that is what Bakugo is really all about. Now don't go thinking she is wrong she will admit he makes good grades. And yes he does give it his 100%, but sometimes he is either confused or watching too many superhero movies. Cause for starters she can think of already ten heroes who can knock him on his face right now and he wouldn't have time to throw a punch.

"What's a matter Bratty President?~ I thought you couldn't hear me?~"

Already cracking his knuckles and not even waiting for the bell to ring (Y/n) just blankly wasn't fazed by his empty threats or words. She just turned her back on him, and if you know Bakugo, as well as she, does he always wants it to be about him. How HE made the killer blow, HE wants to prove he can take her down.

Blah, blah, blah.~ Typical Bakugo has to make a big deal out of everything.

Already sparking up his 'Quirk': Explosion (Y/n) looked over her shoulder reminding him that he is on school grounds and if he does make a move she WILL report him, and he wouldn't want that if he is to got to the U.A. Academy. And if there is one thing that Bakugo doesn't like. He hates when someone tells him what to do.

The two followers of Bakugo just start walking away yet Bakugo does not do what others say. He only drops his 'Quirk' power and goes into a fist instead. She only grabs his wrist spinning around him and holding his arm in place. Trying to use the back of his head only (Y/n) duck down and used her leg to make him lose his balance and falling to the ground.

"......Bakugo. I am NOT in the mood alright. Look I don't like you and you don't like me. So, let's just go our separate ways...and when I get into class. THAT hole in your face better be quiet. But knowing you.....I doubt it will not happen. Now get inside."

She got off of him and dust herself off picking himself up Bakugo only had nothing but blood veins shooting in one eye. Taking a shot at her, it wasn't until he walked off but not before she commented back.

".....And Bakugo.....zip up your pants its been bothering me ever since."

At first, he didn't believe it when he twitched as the bystanders giggled and chuckled at how she was right, of course, Bakugo shouted for them to shut up as he quickly stormed off into the building. Feeling her ponytail loosening up (Y/n) tried fixing it but not before something bumped into her from behind and someone crashed backward.

Turning around she saw the very same person she helped that day she first came to this school. Izuku Midoriya. If you wondering, well she doesn't know much about him but something about him made her think of someone in her life.

Her father.

Two things come to mind when she thinks about him. Well, three actually.

One: His messy hairstyle

Two: His sweet caring human eyes

Three: Those big shoes he wears

If anything, if you ask what DOES she look forward to when it comes to school? Well...

Izuku's stuff has dropped around him and already he is apologizing for something that isn't his fault. Kneeling she helped him gather his papers that came out and she ignored the eyes people are making at the two. What is the bid deal helping a stranger? Izuku's voice sounding shy and nervous as he thanks her for the trouble.

She just looked him straight in the eye telling him, he has done nothing wrong. In fact, she apologizes to him. She wasn't paying attention, picking herself up she told him class was about to start and to hurry he went timid as he thank her and stood up. However, as she walked off those voices got to her as she walks by.

"Uhhh typical 'Deku'! Always causing problems."

"I know seriously?! Can't he do anything right?"

"I bet the reason the 'Ice Queen Beauty' made that rule is cause she feels sorry for him.~"

Trying to ignore it, hoping this doesn't cause more problems on him, (Y/n) just fixed her ponytail as she made it look like she did it cause she wanted everyone to treat others as human beings. Just cause someone has a 'Quirk' doesn't mean they are super beings. They are STILL always humans. No matter what the 'Quirk' they grow with.

~~~~~~~~

As the school day progress, (Y/n) was in a school meeting as some of the head school board were sitting down with (Y/n) as she was listening as they wanted to know what her plans were for the future?

That is what makes (Y/n) really sad.

She doesn't know. Sad isn't it? A girl with perfect grades and fitness and she doesn't know what she wants to do. It makes you wanna ask what is it she wanted to be when she grows up? Well....here is another sad thing, she didn't have an answer for that either. She just loved being homeschool. Her mom after she had her did raise but her dad was the only one who could make her come out of her box.

In fact, if there was anyone in the world who could make her laugh or even smile her dad was the one to do that. So why doesn't she smile now? Well.....he passed away when she had just turned four years old. In fact the day after her birthday he passed away. Is there anything sadder about her you should know.....well....yes? But again, if everything is reviled too much at once, it wouldn't be a good story wouldn't it?

When an hour had passed the teachers all spoke saying she should at least think about it, and they excused her to class. Already she could feel her body heavy and hard to move walked forward to class. However she hasn't even walked in and she can already see Bakugo standing on his desk as he is making it all about him again, and gloating about how great he is.

Already rolling her eyes, she took an anger ball out of her pocket and gave it a few squeezes so she could calm down a bit. However, just hearing his voice at how he'll be the next number, one hero. Even better than 'All Might'. Whoever the heck that is.

Yeah, yeah, look just cause she has been in the city for two years doesn't mean she knows how to do anything but when it comes to knowing your superheroes and the hero charts. Well, that is what is mostly clueless with. In fact, it is not that she doesn't care it's just she doesn't really see why she should worry about who is first and who isn't. In fact, she can take care of herself already.

It wasn't until she hears the small tough ball to take her anger, was flat and pop. She sighed as she threw it away and walked inside getting him under control. In fact, no one even heard her coming in since she came from the back. But it seems Izuku saw her as she hooked her foot on one leg of Bakugo's desk and giving it a good pull Bakugo lost his balance and fell on his side.

"....If you wanna do show tunes then join a club Bakugo. But this is not your room so stop acting like this classroom is."

The classmates were already holding their mouths from laugher escaping their lips. But this is Bakugo he only wanted to taunt the situation so slamming his hand over her desk where she sat he screamed and shouted that she is just jealous that he has the best score in the whole school and she doesn't.

Saying how his score was a 100% on the hero exemption, she lifts her brow. But already losing interest but the teacher bud in looking over the scores. And correcting him.

"Hm, well actually Mr. Katsuki you said you got the highest score. Well, my record says you got second. Midoriya and Ms. Akashi got the highest score, in fact, they were both tied."

Bakugo, already turning pale white as how Midoriya was now the subject of the topic but not only that, it was he and (Y/n) scored higher than HIM?! And neither of them had 'Quirks'. But it wasn't long before the classroom erupted in laughed saying why would Midoriya take the U.A. test when he doesn't even have a quirk. Telling him to give up stating that no way the Top league school would LET him in.

Izuku stood up saying how the school DID change that rule saying that they would let someone in despite not having 'Quirk'. Sadly Bakugo was always quick to bring Izuku down on his spirits as he roared screaming why the heck would a school let a loser like him in. He suddenly turned his gaze back at (Y/n) as she already was reading a book when he slammed his fist on her desk making an explosion sound thinking she would jump.

" AND THAT goes to you too, Bratty President!! Once they get a load of Me they'll be begging me to join.~"

His eyes wanted to have the sweet enjoyment of making her shake with anger or fear just something to show everyone he is this strong tough already won a medal hero. (Y/n) just looked up at the ceiling letting his words sink in. Thinking he got her Bakugo grin in victory and he was going to sit at a desk like a king.

But it didn't last long, cause (Y/n) never really could take Bakugo seriously.

".....Hm, wait I think I have heard that before.~"

A nerve and Bakugo's face was already burning red, when (Y/n) just closed her book as she just stated what needs to understand about the word 'impossible'.

"You know BEFORE 'Quirks' even came, people said WE couldn't breathe underwater. But someone proved away. Someone said we can't fly. Soon someone had proved the answer that we can. Someone even said we will never be able to touch the moon.....and we all saw how wrong THAT was. See Bakugo what you don't get is so many times someone HAS said. 'There is no such thing, it's IMPOSSIBLE.'...."

Turning her head gazing at his tempted face, as taking in the new nerves form over his thick skull. Her eyes shined like a fire in a blizzard.

"....Well then, I WILL PROVE YOU WRONG. And I am sooooo looking forward to that face you'll make. Hm, kind of like that one. I'm excited about the next school year, aren't you?~"

Seeing how much he was trembling in anger, Bakugo was so close to throwing a punch at her however the teacher sensed it and order Bakugo to go outside and calm down. Not caring if he wouldn't do it, the teacher even reminded him about the rule. Kicking the desk out of his way Bakugo slammed the door opened and slammed it closed ignoring the others who were moving away sensing the steam coming from his body.

Izuku was frightened but he doesn't know how she does it? How can she stand so tall and that calm when facing someone like that. He gave a tiny smile behind as the teacher brought the class back to the lesson. Izuku just looked up again when he saw how (Y/n) eyes seem....empty now?

As the school day was coming to a close, everyone was already packing up and heading home. (Y/n) thought of just taking it easy on the way home but she did leave hoping nothing else would happen to Izuku. She headed towards a small fish pond that was on the school grounds as she took a few breathers.

Setting her head against the solid wall behind her (Y/n) tried closing her eyes as she just wanted some moments of peace. Until an eruption came up above her head making (Y/n) fist tighten on instinct. Grinning her teeth together at how she can already GUESS who was making that sound she was so close to just yelling and screaming at Bakugo to get down here and beat him to a pulp.

Yet she quickly got back down to earth when something fell right in her face. Already seeing how Bakugo burnt a book (Y/n) picked it up seeing how a lot of information is in here. And a lot of details. It wasn't until she saw how it was a recording of every hero vs. villain-like database. Flipping to the cover her eyes peaked open seeing how Izuku Midoriya was written for who it belongs to.

'Wow. I'll say this for Izuku. He really takes superhero work seriously. Volume 13 huh? He must have already thought about what he wanted for a long time.'

It didn't take long for an old wound to reshape onto (Y/n) back. Like a nagging shadow hovering over her ear reminding her of this scar she wears.

'.....I wonder.....If I have any dreams left.....in fact....to be honest. I never really wanted anything like being a superhero not even once. I.....was just grateful I had a nice good life......'

Her shoulders soon fell making her look weak.

'........huh...... it's so ironic how....easily it was taken away wasn't it? ......Little me.....?'

Already she could feel more of those troubled thoughts sinking her back into that pit she worked so hard out of climbing out of. Closing her eyes to get it together, wasn't long until sweet venomous nothings tickled her ears on both sides. Tempting her to go back to that once weaken state of her pasted self.

'.....Remember how good it felt?~'

'Remember how you buried that monster into the ground where it belongs?'

'Oh yes, you do.~ You can 'PRETEND' as much as you want, but you said so yourself. Why do you keep coming back here?~'

'Yes, remember how they talk about it? How lucky those who are born with a 'Quirk' are?~'

'Just knock that bas*ard of a jerk on his a*s like WE know you want?~ No one can understand you...you know that right? Give us one good reason why you still fight it?!~'

Coiling around her throat (Y/n)'s body was about to blow when a voice came out of nowhere making (Y/n) learn how to breathe again.

"Oh...President Akashi! What are you doing here?"

A light gasp escaped her mouth when she looked overseeing Izuku worried as he walked overseeing how she looked a mess. When he noticed how she was holding his book, he sighed in relief and smiled thanking her. It didn't take long before she handed his notebook back as he held it close to his chest like a treasure.

'....Give us ONE good reason why you keeping fighting us?'

Those nagging voices buzzed around her ears when she remembered.

'....The reason...I don't give up....and keep fighting is.....because...HE has a lot worst than I do.....but if he can keep going......why can't I?'

Calming down (Y/n) couldn't believe how much Izuku makes her calm down again. It's weird but he reminds her of the forest. Wide-open arms, wide-open spaces, and she remembers how she would run for miles and miles and how always a low gust of wind would tickle her ears and play with her hair. That's what she feels when Izuku speaks to her.

As a person of equality.

It wasn't until Izuku grew even more worried about her when he saw how her hair was hiding her eyes. (Y/n) just fixed her bangs aside when Izuku stood surprised cause there is a face that ever since Izuku has always wondered..... as does the president of the school even know how to smile? When was the last time anyone has seen her face relaxed, and normal?

(I'm sorry but I LOVE her smile out of all the anime girls her smile has so much love and affection. She is my Mona Lisa of anime.~)

~~~~Izuku's P.O.V~~~~

As I head downstairs after Bakugo and his friends burnt my book and telling me to go jump off a bridge I can't believe how much Ka-chan changed. I look around the grounds wondering and hoping my notebook didn't get eat or taken, I saw someone I thought would have been long gone by now.

It was President Akashi.

She had my notebook in her hand and it seems by the looks of it she has read what was inside. I could already feel how embarrassing that is but I could sense something was wrong with her. It was like a heavy storm cloud was forming around her and the air as I came closer got thicker.

When I call out her name that seems to make her come back down. I was grateful that she happens to be there when I needed her. In fact.....she always comes to my help. That's what I respect about her so much. She can stand her own ground and everything, even to Ka-chan, sometimes I feel like she is perfect.

But when I thank her not without asking again if she was okay, I felt like my heart had stopped for it was the first time I have seen a side....no. I don't think anyone at this school has ever since.

Her smile.......

And for the first time...I spoke to myself.....

'.....How is it...someone like her.....who is cold. Emotionless. And yet royal-like a queen.....have one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.....'

(This is the face he is making when he sees you smile okay.~)

I couldn't believe how my body was turning red, and she is letting me see this side of her. Already my palms are sweating and my heart was about to be pounded out of my chest literally!

But it wasn't long before she leaned over me when she asked in a soothing voice making my spine shiver like a cat's. She asked me if I was having fever since my face was bright red, I quickly tried to change the topic off on me. Only, I wish I could have seen more of it.

Picking up her bag I think I gave her the wrong idea cause she had her back turned and thought I was telling her to go. Tugging her sleeve wanting to clear up I shouted if I could walk her home. When I went pale thinking how could I make it sound that loud.

When she surprised me as she gave a small smile letting me know she is alright with that, I sigh and hurry off walking beside her. For some reason, I felt like someone can understand me, with an open mind.

"....Izuku, why do you let him talk to you like that? I heard from the 'grape'.....uh 'vine' that you and Bakugo USE to be friends?"

"Huh....? Oh um....yeah. Yeah, we were. But I guess it has to do with the fact that Kacchan-"

"Kacchan?"

"Oh! Um, yeah. That's what I use to call him. Anyway when Kacchan got his 'Quirk' I guess....he changed. He was a childhood friend of mine.....or....use to be."

"Is that how everyone treats a 'childhood' friend. Cause I remember when it says you have a mutual understanding with one another."

I look up as I stand next to (Y/n) who had her head forward the whole time. When I guess it does sound odd when you say it out loud like that. However, I let (Y/n) know that it doesn't bother me as much and I kind of brushed it off. When she turned around to face me, I was worried I said something wrong when she asked tilting her head on one side.

"....Hey, am I'm being rude when I ask this but.....what made you wanna dream of being a hero anyway....I kind of tried talking about Bakugo. Can I hear about you?"

Those eyes of hers. It didn't hit me until now but they hold some much mystery in them that just gazing into those pools and you wanna see what's at the bottom. But I could feel my cheeks flaring in excitement as I tell her my story about my favorite hero.

All Might.

Going back to when I first saw him on YouTube video, how he saved a bunch of people first. And how through the whole thing he had a smile on his face the whole time. I wanted to be just like that. It was the happiest day of my life when I told her about how I first saw him.

But.....when I had turn four......my world changed.

I told (Y/n) how when I was in the doctor's office one day, he splashes me with the cold hard truth that.....I will never have a 'Quirk'. It was the worst day of my life. How some adult is telling a little kid....that....you not like the 80%.....you the plain old 20%.

You were just born.

That's it.

There is never going to be anything special about you......

Ever.

(Y/n)'s face was the same as always as she just let me vent all the anger, and hate that I have inside that I had done a good job at hiding. As we make our way under a bridge, I then ask her when I know I shouldn't.

"Hey....(Y/n).....h-how.....how did you take it? I mean.....how did you get through......your life.....without a 'Quirk'? Didn't you wanna be a hero like any of them?"

She just stood there, I couldn't see her face cause of the fallen petals of the cherry blossoms that blocked my view. She just stood there. Half of her face was covered in darkness, and the rest in the light.

~~~~(Y/n)'s P.O.V.~~~

"Hey....(Y/n).....h-how.....how did you take it? I mean.....how did you get through......your life.....without a 'Quirk'? Didn't you wanna be a hero like any of them?"

'I......want to tell you.....the truth.....I really do...Izuku.....but.....If only you knew how much I envy what you already have.....and yet someone with a bright dream.....a human being like you.....is robbed of that.....'

I look up as I take in the cherry blossoms around us, and images of someone very special to me came to my mind. And I can still hear his voice whispering to me in the wind as I tell him my honest thoughts.

".....Izuku...Honestly......I.....didn't take it well the first time. I so badly wanted to scream at why? Why am I so....different.....why isn't.....I can't be like everyone else.....But I guess how I got over is when someone very precious to me.....said. Once. 'Each pain makes you strong, each betrayal makes you more intelligent, every disappointment more skillful, and each experience wiser.' Yes, you are not like everyone else, but the difference between you and them is you still take the pain given to you and keep moving forward. I don't know if it will help but.....If you ask me do I think you can be a hero? My answer is yes.....I do. No matter what, I KNOW you will. Your strong, really, really strong. And I think you are going to do great things, you just don't know it yet."

I watch as his face that was on the brink of giving up was overflooded with hope again. But it makes my chest hurt, even more, is because I am hiding something from him. I am telling him the truth of what I see, however.

I am using what I have differently.

He had already formed small drops of tears, and I chuckled to myself thinking how much an easy crier he is. But I never think of that as a bad thing, my mother always told me some people who cry easily mean they care the most.

I hand him a tissue I had in my jacket and gave it to him, seeing how he didn't want me to see him like this. I just sighed thinking how sweet of a person he is. It wasn't until he got over what he told me when he shares something he found interesting.

"Oh wait, I should have asked you sooner, but have you heard about the 'Specials'?"

My jaw tightens as he said something that made my stomach turn.

'Specials'.

Izuku refreshed my memory that a new update on 'Quirks' came. At a hospital, it had changed its name to 'Miracle Hospital'. Saying how that place is famous around here about how they were the lucky ones to get that 1% of the 80% 'Quirks' to be born at their hospital. It wasn't until he walked ahead of me as I slowed down stopping as I asked him. When I heard him say how 'lucky' they were.

"......Lucky. Is that what you think? Truly?"

He turned towards me smiling from ear to ear as he 100% did think they were.

~~~~~~

Izuku turned to say how lucky the 'Specials' were to have the ability or gift as he calls it be BORN with a 'Quirk'. Only when Izuku opened his eyes he didn't expect to see what he saw.....

(I don't know IF she IS making a sad face but hopefully this is good enough.)

Izuku held his breath and bit his tongue when he saw how broken those eyes of hers were. He wanted to go in a correct it, but.....it was as if, saying one more word.....and she will break completely. And suddenly his chest felt like a sudden weapon was coming from the back of his chest.

Why do you have some many emotions inside those eyes of yours he wondered.

How can just one gaze and already he can feel how much you are hiding behind those lonely eyes of yours?

But soon out of the darkness something was rising behind (Y/n)'s back and Izuku's eyes turned to frighten as it was growing until it blocked any chance of either of you two escaping!? Izuku wanted to say or scream but he saw as (Y/n) turned her head that he pulled her arm moving her out of the way making her roll out as the slim creature coiling its arms around Izuku while squeezing the life out of him!? Shaking her head back and out of it (Y/n) watched as Izuku with fallen tears coming down his cheeks was telling her to run. (Y/n) picked herself up as she ran in using her bag and hitting his eyes!?

Screaming at how (Y/n) used her heels to make him blink he then lunged a slim arm slamming her into the wall. Izuku was groaning and moaning for him to stop and not to involve her. However, as he tried reaching his hand out for her Izuku was slowly losing his breath.

But a sound came from behind them as (Y/n)'s eyes set on what now that she saw a shadow. A very tall one had muscles but the weirdest thing for her was she saw two little almost like T.V. antennas. He wore a t-shirt and armies like jeans and boots to go with it, but even though (Y/n) finds those antennas questionable he was still smiling.

"Have no fear young ones, your safe now cause I am here!"

'.......Huh.....?'

The stranger's voice was like that of a proud father figure, but maybe that's taking it too far. Not really getting why he thinks (Y/n) is in fear she just grab hold of a crack along the wall and flipped herself up not without kicking the slim jerk in the face again. The stranger took the chance to leap in and using a mighty punch!!

"Detroit......SMASH!!!!!"

A sudden gust of air was pushed in and the slim thing couldn't hold his form any longer as he fell apart into small droplets. Izuku was let go as he fell to the ground (Y/n) ran overseeing him hit the ground. She called out his name and slowly shaking him awake.

"Izuku! Izuku! Hey Izuku come on!"

The man came over slapping his cheeks, going over to her bag (Y/n) unscrew her bottle as she pours the water all over Izuku's face making him finally come around. He coughs and shook off the water drops as he saw both (Y/n) and the stranger around him.

(Y/n) sighed in relief that he is alright it wasn't long until the stranger grins and acting heroically that he is very glad he isn't harmed. But Izuku jumped and crawled away scared by how close his face was. Have a phony laugh at least that's what (Y/n) thought as he apologized that he would never let an innocent civilian get involved in any kind of fight. It seems he was about to run off when he pauses as he didn't see Izuku with dizzy eyes and blushing that his favorite hero is right in front of him.

But the man came down thumbing up to (Y/n). As she ducks off her shirt, facing him.

"By the way, young lady. I like how you handle yourself back there. You were willing to save someone like that, good job!~"

Thumbing up as he wore that.....odd grin, (Y/n) just lift her brow wondering what to make of that. Oh but if you think that is odd, wait until you hear the next thing she has to say.~

"Right.....and....who are you again?"

Both Izuku and the strange both turn pale as they both screamed in their heads, as the unthinkable thing has just happened!?

How is it she doesn't know who the most famous and number one hero is!?

The All Might is standing right in front of her.....and she doesn't seem to know anything about him?!

~~~~All Might's P.O.V.~~~~

I ran after that villainous slim make him getaway in town through the sewers, typical. I never knew just how a couple of turns can confuse you when your underground and in the dark. As I can feel my adrenaline pump I saw how looking left and right that a small hole of light was just up my head when I heard someone calling out someone's name.

Worried that someone was in trouble I quickly hurried over, there I see two innocent-looking teens. One was a boy, and another was a girl. Look more like an adult to me, not a bad-looking one either.~

But I saw as she and the boy were coiling in that villain's grip as I let them both know that it's going to be okay. But I thought he was going to harm either of them I watch as the girl did a backflip and using her heel to blind the slim!

Clever, I can tell she wants to be a hero.

And she is using her instincts and adrenaline.~

I quickly take the chance she has given me as I used My Detroit Smash on him making him break his form and his grip on the young boy. Using a bottle I held him in a bottle prison for now until I can get him to the police. I look overseeing something that caught my eye.

'Hero's Volume 13'

A journal notebook with the name Izuku Midoriya on it I look overseeing how the young lady was already helping the young boy. I could already tell she was a good person, caring more about others than herself. I quickly look over the burnt pages when I had to say the boy isn't too bad either he recorded very hero and villain activity and this was volume 13! He must have the blood, sweat, and tears of being a hero.

Leaving him my signature I come overseeing if maybe he was injured when the girl took out her water bottle pouring on him making him wake up. I think he must have been a fan cause of how worried he was, I get that a lot.~

But just as I was about to send that slim villain to jail I wanted to give that girl a thumbs up.~

But.....

"......Right.....and.....Who are you again?"

I didn't think it was possible but.....how is it someone so young.....hasn't heard of ME!?!? I think I am just as freaked out as that boy over there cause we both in link screamed how she doesn't know who I am?! But all I got was a blank face not even understanding what the big deal is.....

Oh boy, I can tell these two.....are very odd people.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

....You can call it whatever you want.

Fate? Destiny?

No, don't say 'A horse'.~

But.....sometimes in cases like this.....let's leave it off like this.

'We don't meet people by Accident...They are meant to cross our paths....for a reason.'

Maybe, this road that wasn't meant to be crossed by anyone.....has a reason these three were meant to meet...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.7K 20 9
*NEW VERSION BEING MADE!* Izuku midoriya. A kid who just wanted to be a hero. Unfortunately, nature must hate him. In this topsy turvy world, women a...
8 0 3
Mankind has developed superpowers known as "Quirks"; this is the power the vast majority possesses, those who do not, are being discriminated against...
652K 15.4K 14
In middle school Katsuki and Izuku did something. 😉. Then 3months later Deku stopped going to school for a year. They both acted as if nothing happe...
1.2K 0 32
I do not own My hero academia or any of the other properties such as photos, videos or music I may use. 80% of the world has a quirk. Quirks range fr...