Free Solo

By AMAC45

Audrey was around the US Women's national team for the first 18 years of her life, but something happened and... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114

80

4.6K 129 1
By AMAC45

Audrey's POV

"AUDREY?" Sam shouts as I move around the kitchen while setting out Lunch.

"YEAH?"

"SINCE WHEN DO YOU HAVE A GYM IN YOUR APARTMENT?"

"SINCE ALWAYS." I shout. "A LOT OF PENTHOUSES HAVE THEIR OWN GYMS."

"What's for lunch?" Tierna asks.

Tierna was able to go back to her apartment after the friendlies, but she's been hanging out here since we don't have training due to the snow storm that's kept a bunch of our players in America since they're going to the World Cup Draw.

"Sub sandwiches, chips, and sodas, water, or Beer." I say as I finish getting everything out for lunch. "LUNCH IS READY."

"Audrey go first." Julie says as she walks into the kitchen.

"Uh okay." I say as the team congregate in the kitchen.

"You made lunch, you go first." Ash says.

"Okay." I say then I make my sandwich.

After I've made my lunch, I grab a bag of chips, then I grab a beer before I head to the living room to eat. Once in the living room, I sit in my normal spot, turn on the tv, then turn the tv to the Manchester United v Bayern Munich Champions League game.

"Ooh." Tobin says as she sits next to me. "I forgot this game was on yesterday."

"I recorded it while we were eating dinner last night." I say then I start eating.

Eventually everyone comes into the living room with their food and we eat and watch the game. After everyone is finished eating, a few of the girls help me clean up the kitchen then I head back in to the living room.

"Ash...Ali." I say.

"Yes?" Ash says as she rubs her wife's pregnant stomach.

"Would you two like to find out the gender of your baby?" I question.

"You know?" Ali asks.

"Kyle told me last night." I say. "And I may have gone a little overboard and got up early this morning to get a gender reveal planned."

Ash and Ali whisper to themselves for a little bit then they look at me.

"We wanna know." Ash says.

"Alright." I say. "If you'll give me about an hour then I'll have a party set up for everyone on the terrace outside."

"Cool." Ali says.

"IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME SET UP KRASHLYN'S GENDER REVEAL THEN MEET ME ON THE TERRACE IN FIVE MINUTES." I shout then I head to the spare room where I left the supplies.

I gather up all the supplies I bought then I take everything outside to the terrace.

"Are all of you here?" I question.

"Yep." Kelley says. "Ash and Ali went to their room to nap until it's time.

"Alrighty then." I say then I start delegating jobs out to everyone.

Once everyone has a job we all get to work making the Krashlyn gender reveal the best damn gender reveal ever.

"Well that didn't take as long as I thought it would." I say.

It only took about 45 minutes to get everything set up, but I guess that's to be expected when you have a whole team helping you

"Should we let them sleep?" Sam asks.

"We're up." Ali says causing everyone to turn around and look at the pregnant woman.

"I don't really have any games planned, but I have snacks, cakes, punch, and other junk food for us to have after the reveal." I say.

"We're ready whenever you are." Ash says.

"Okay." I say then I start handing out smoke cannons.

Smoke cannons are the same as confetti cannons, but I thought confetti would take longer to clean up so I got smoke cannons.

"Everyone got one?" I question

Everyone, but Ash and Ali nod so I thankfully counted right.

"Good." I say

I then pick up the soccer ball that will release smoke when kicked to reveal the gender.

"Aww." Mal says. "It's a little soccer ball."

"Whenever your ready Ash." I say as I hand the ball to her. "Kick it and your babies gender will be revealed."

"Audrey you do it." Ash says and hands me the ball.

"Are you sure?" I question.

"Of course." Ash says and Ali nods.

"Alright." I say then I look at the people with smoke cannons. "After I kick the ball then you can fire your cannons."

Everyone nods then I step away from everyone so they all can see.

"Alright." I say. "1...2...3."

When I say three I drop the ball then I kick it up into the air. Once my foot connects with the ball, a massive cloud of pink pops out then everyone fires their smoke cannons.

"IT'S A GIRL." A lot of the girls squeal.

"WE'RE HAVING A DAUGHTER!" Ash shouts before she picks up her wife, twirls her around, then she kisses Ali.

After Ash and Ali kiss, they come over to me and pull me into a hug.

"Thank you." Ali says.

"Of course." I say then I look at the married couple. "Dibs godmother."

"We haven't decided that yet Audrey." Ash says. "But it's safe to say your one of our top three choices."

"Sweet." I say. "Now how about some cake."

"Ooh." Ali says. "Yes please."

"I'll be right back." I say then I walk to the kitchen.

Once in the kitchen I start grabbing stuff out of the fridge and putting it on the island.

"Hey Audrey." Tobin says causing me to look up and see Preath standing in front of me.

"Hey guys." I say. "What's up?"

"Can we ask you something?" Tobin questions.

I would make a joke about how she just did, but she seems super serious so now is probably not the time for jokes.

"Sure." I say.

"This is a long way's away." Christen says. "But we were wondering, when the time comes, would you be interested in helping us start a family?"

"I'd have to talk to Daan first..." I say. "And as long as it's the same way I helped Ash and Ali..."

"Of course." Tobin says. "We'd be doing it with the aid of a doctor."

"Then yes I would be interested." I say.

"Awesome." Christen says and smiles.

"Need some help?" Tobin asks.

"Yes please." I say.

Tobin and Christen help me carry the cake, the snacks, the drinks, and the plates and cutlery out to the terrace then we set it up on a table.

Once everything is set up, Ash and Ali cut the cake then everyone grabs what they want before we sit around the outdoor fireplace and enjoy the warm sunny day.

"Mommy." Avery says as she plays with Balto.

"Yes sweetie." Avery's mother says.

"I miss Dani."

Alex and Dani hit it off after the charity match and they've been dating for five months.

"I know sweetie." Alex says. "I miss her too."

"Hey Audrey?" Lindsey says.

"Yes?"

"What does Alex's girlfriend Dani do for work?"

"She is the head of the Have Hope Foundation's West Coast office." I say.

"You guys have two offices?" Ali asks.

"One in New York and one in LA." I say. "We also have a support place down in Miami for victims to get help and meet up with their families."

"Do you guys have plans for any more offices?" Tobin asks.

"We'd like to have at least one on every continent, but were just playing it by ear for now."

"Wow." Christen says. "That's an ambitious goal."

"Mhmm." I say then I clear my throat. "So who's ready for the World Cup Draw tomorrow?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 14.1K 71
Meet Cody, an average teenager, dealing with a rough home life and the school bully, who just so happens to be her Captain on the high school soccer...
446K 14.2K 154
In Emma's 21 years of living she has been to hell and back. She relies on a handful of people to keep her going. When one of them breaks her who will...
29.6K 731 21
The uswnt life changes when an unknown soccer player joins the team unexpectedly with no previous professional experience Will this be for the better...
25.9K 798 15
"Alessia, what can you tell us about your new teammate?" "Y/n is an incredibly skillful player. She's a diligent and prolific worker and i'm incredib...