I'm no longer Deku. I am....

By Shadow2190

After finding out Ochaco was cheating on him with Bakugo he changes himself and becomes someone new his name... More

I'm not Deku.
Midoriya vs Class 2A
Anger Rising
Father
Unexpected Meet
Investigation
The Creators of New World
The Truth
Hatred
Izuku Midoriya
Izuku Midoriya
Reveal
Rewrite
Rewrite Out

Villains End

6.5K 95 25
By Shadow2190

Narou the man I always will see as a brother trained me, pushed me to my limits, and showed me everything I knew to this day. But right now he's standing in front of me as an enemy.

Narou - Beautiful sight is it not?

Izuku - What do you want?

Narou - Nothing just wanted to see my friend. Can I not do that?

Izuku - After what you did to master.....your lucky enough to not be in Tartarus.

Narou - Of course you say that. Now let's talk.

Izuku looked at him as Narou turned around and smiled as he slowly got in a fighting position. Izuku did the same as both started moving so fast and when they punched each other it created a giant tremor as all the students ran outside their dorms thinking there was a villain attack.

Izuku and Narou flew higher to the sky and both power kept increasing.

Narou - It seems you haven't been slacking.

Izuku - Did you really think I was gonna slack off while you were doing whatever you were doing?

Narou smiled and delivered a kick to Izuku's gut and blasted him to the ground but Izuku recovered quickly and sped to him as he punched him in his face and both moved again.

(Class 1A Dorms)

Everyone was outside as Aizawa and All Might were wondering what was causing the tremors but a wind pressure pushed them but everyone was able to see what was causing the tremors.

Both disappeared and everyone was shocked to see Izuku fighting. Bakugo however realized one thing that the person Izuku was fighting was Narou and he remembered the moment they asked about his scar.

(Flashback)

Momo - (gasp) M-Midoriya w-what happened? How did you get that scar?!

Bakugo noticed the scar on Izuku and he looked concerned but didn't show it.

Izuku - (sadden) This is w-when you fight someone who lost his way.

Bakugo then remembered when he asked Narou about his scar.

Bakugo - Who did that to you?

Narou - An old friend.

(Flashback ends)

Bakugo - Narou is the one who lost his way and he was the one who gave Deku his scar and Narou scar Deku gave it to him.

Both Izuku and Narou stop fighting as they land in a deserted forest area. Izuku got back in his fighting stance as Narou just stood there smiling.

Narou - Not bad I give it a good 7/10. Now let's really talk.

Izuku stayed in his guard as he didn't let up and so Narou started talking.

Narou - I want you to know that after I'm done with my project I will come back and we will settle the score. Plus the last time was left in a draw and with a few "affects"

He moves his fingers to his scar as he slowly touches it.

Narou - But I want to give you a chance we can kill each other or we can give each other a chance to work together again and be brothers once more. When you finally get the balls to talk you'll know exactly where to see me.

Izuku - .......I just have one question. Why? Why are you killing everyone? Coycutus, Sura, Kenzuri everyone you've killed them because you believe that everyone who was fighting for Gohan was unworthy. So out of everyone you could have easily went for me and killed me since you know my fighting style and weakness. Why save me for last?

Narou - Simple because I'm waiting to see if your ready.

Izuku - For what?!

Narou - You'll soon see but first you might wanna stop Shigaraki.

Izuku gave an irritating face as he quickly flew to U.A and Narou was correct Shigaraki was there with most of the students close to unconsciousness.

Shigaraki - A little further and I'll finally kill All Might and the hero society.

Out of nowhere a Nomu roared as it was the exact same one from the U.S.J.

Bakugo - DIE!!

The only ones standing were Mirio, Bakugo, Momo, Todoroki, Nejire and Kirishima.

Todoroki - Damn he is the exact one from the U.S.J.

Todoroki created an Ice Wall as the others were catching their breath.

Mirio - Damn even with the little embers I have left it won't be enough to take this guy head on.

Momo - Bakugo, Todoroki both of you use a combination of your quirks. I can insert a small nano bomb in his brain.

Mirio - That won't work. Look above.

Everyone looked up as they saw 3 flying Nomus and they knew the plan wouldn't work.

Nejire - I hit him with everything and it only stopped his movements for a second.

??? - HAAAA!!!!!

A giant blue energy beam was shot as it hit a flying Nomu directly completely destroying it.

Bakugo - What the hell?!

They turned around to see Izuku standing there with an angry face as he powered up and flew to the Nomus destroying them with a hit each.

Izuku - SHIGARAKI!!!

Shigaraki smiled as the main problem was finally in front of them.

Shigaraki - Hello baby brother is finally so good to see you again.

Izuku didn't say anything and just stood there in front of him staring him down with an intense glare.

Izuku - Why are you here Tenko?

Shigaraki - Haven't heard that name for years. Good to finally hear it again. You also figured out that your father is also my master.

Izuku - I also figured out that your grandmother is the master of All Might ain't that a bitch huh?

Both stood there in silence again and in a quick flash Izuku rushed at Shigaraki but was stopped by the Nomu.

Shigaraki - Nomu kill him.

The Nomu rushed him and both started releasing an onslaught of blows. Izuku was pushing back as he remembered the time All Might fought the Nomu.

Izuku grabbed his arm as he held him down on the floor and created a blade of energy. Izuku quickly cut away the Nomus head as he also grabbed it and completely destroyed it. As the body slowly dropped to the floor.

Izuku looked towards Shigaraki but something was off on Shigaraki he wasn't mad nor disappointed. He was smiling but not a good one.

Shigaraki - It's funny how amazing you become so strong and this makes it more harder.

Izuku - What do you mean?

Shigaraki grabs Toga and holds her by her neck.

Shigaraki - You have 2 choices you let me go or I kill Toga. Choice is yours.

Izuku quickly punched Shigaraki away as he picked up Toga and made sure it was her. But something was wrong he looked at his hand and saw that he had blood in it. He looked back and saw Toga as she was shocked as well and saw that Shigaraki stabbed her while he held her.

Toga - I....don't.....wanna die.

Izuku tore off his top shirt and tied it to the stab wound of Toga. She passed out and Izuku then gave her to Aizawa as he started walking closer to Shigaraki.

Izuku - You would kill anyone just to get to me. Well no more! Not one death will be unaccounted for NOT ONE! HAAAA!!!

Izuku quickly charged at Shigaraki and punched him so hard he went through several windows.

Izuku - No more death or pain. You die today.

Nobody was prepared on what was happening Izuku never had a face full of rage and fury. Everyone knew Izuku as the young boy who believed in second chances. However this Izuku didn't care about that anymore he would search into the soul of the person and see if he was worthy for a second chance.

Shigaraki - Damn I didn't know.....I would die like this. By a stupid kid. Father I'll see you in hell.

Izuku grabbed Shigaraki by his throat and he started choking him with one arm. Shigaraki tried to touch him but he felt a tremendous pain. Both his hands were gone and he saw that Izuku cut them off. He felt nothing but the fear inside him.

Izuku - This is the end.

A blade of energy was created and in an instant Shigaraki was pierced by the blade and his body froze and Izuku pushed a small amount of energy on the blade and a blast entered the blade going through Shigaraki completely disintegrating him.

Izuku let his hand down and let out a sad sigh as he looked at the hand that was on Shigaraki face. He picked it up and everyone saw in shock since they fought against his Nomus and nothing but he showed up and turned the table completely.

Izuku - I did what most heroes are afraid to do. But he was past saving so.....I had to end him. The little boy who wanted to become a hero was suffering but he was also dead. Shigaraki is dead.

He crushed the hand and walked back to the dorms.

Narou - Well it looks like you do have the balls. Good this will make it more fun.

Todoroki - No....I won't let the darkness take you like how it almost took me.

Todoroki - I will save you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 332 8
After gaining more confidence on himself, Izuku goes and tries to talk to Ochaco however it seems Bakugo beat him to it. Now Izuku decided to change...
380 12 14
In a twist Bakugou ends up having a crush on Deku, but doesn't want to admit it to anyone. Not even to himself.
46.9K 1.4K 26
Izuku Yagi Grew up Neglected and Abused but atg Age 10 His Past Realized Their Mistakes and began to IMprove however years later when he is at UA wit...
361K 3.8K 15
Izuku Midoriya been betrayed by girlfriend Ochako for cheating on him with his ex childhood friend katsuki bakugou,Young Midoriya try to forget about...