Transform (BNHA x Transformer...

By Mukion

This is my first story as a writer that I am putting out publicly. I hope you all enjoy and feed back is grea... More

A Different Kind of Power
Entrance Exam
Problems?
First Day
Hero Training
Life and Death
Recovery
Sorry Guys
Update

Costume and New Allies!

3K 56 33
By Mukion

Izuku's POV

'I wonder what's wrong with my costume?' 'It could be the metals needed or the technology disadvantage that your species has'. It was Shockwaves cold tone that showed Izuku that he was disappointed. Lately Shockwave tone of voice has been changing based on how he's feeling, its no longer the cold voice it changes. I guess this costume thing has gotten him upset. I'm going to have to come up with a way to make it up to him. We made our way to the support department, once we got there and got up to the door, there was rumbling inside. 'Move!' Shockwave spoke up. It was to late and the door blew off its hinges and I was thrown back.

No One's POV

As the smoke cleared Izuku was able to see clearly he felt something on his chest. He lifted himself to a sitting position. "Mei! It's the first day and your already making inventions!" A mans voice spoke up and with it a body came out of the smoke it was Power Loader. "Sorry I couldn't help myself, besides babies need to be made! Oh who are you?" The girl named Mei spoke turning her head to look at Izuku. "The names Izuku, Midoriya Izuku" Izuku slowly got up from the ground. "I was told that there was complications with my costume?" "Ah, so it is you. Yeah some of the implications you want on your costume I don't beleive we can do." Power loader spoke getting the attention of the pink haired girl. "I can help!" She spoke with so much excitement in her voice. "No its fine. I figured this would happen let me look and I can finish it" Izuku spoke walking past the pink haired girl. The three made their way into the room and Power Loader brought Izuku over to a table with his costume out. "Some of the blueprints you sent use we can't understand. There in a language we can't understand" Power Lowader said looking up from the blue prints to look at Izuku. "Sorry about that I thought I translated all the blue prints I sent in. Don't worry about it I can finish it. It was going to need my touch anyways" "What do you mean by that?" "I'll just show you" Izuku transformed his arm and brought it over his costume and metal tendrils came out and grabbed onto the costume and it was changing. It was being covered in a form of metal. "That should do it" "What's your quirk? What did you do to it?" It was Hatsume she had sparkles in her eyes. "I just made it so it wouldn't tear when I transform and so that my technology works while I'm not transformed" "What do you mean your technology?" Power Loader spoke looking at the boy curiously. Izuku turned his palm up and a hologram came out. "This here is Shockwave, we share the same body. As for your question of my quirk I would like it if you two don't tell anyone else. It's not a quirk" "I have fused with the boy known as Izuku Midoriya. My name is Shockwave I'm from an alien specieces of machines known as Transformers. The reason why we had to modify our costume so it could use Transformer technology. It is also so Izuku can use my power without transforming" Shockwave was cold when he was speaking not sounding to interested in having to tell them this. "Oh, I get it. I guess you change sizes when you transform and from telling the upgrades you gave your costume it is so you can also for contacting or other forms of locating enemies or hostages. Man you really thought far ahead!" Mei spoke up holding up the costume and looking at the modifications they made. "But what I'm curious is the metal you put on the costume and the one made out of your arm. As far as I know Its defiantly not one I've ever seen before. So what is it?" Izuku was a little shocked by that just by a look she was able to tell that the metal wasn't one from earth for that matter. Shockwave turned to her and spoke, "The metal is called Tranformieum. It is what I am made of and as now Izuku. It allows my species to transform like you see with Izuku" "Is there anymore of it?" "No" Shockwave was cold with his repsonse. "Well there is more and we have it but we had planed on using it" Izuku spoke rubbing the back of his neck with his other hand. Mei came up and grabbed his normal hand she had sparkles in her eyes, "What do you plan on making! Can I help!" Izuku stepped back a little surprised from the sudden contact, his face flushed. "Well I really don't know how much you can help" Izuku closed his eyes it was Shockwave that broke the silence, "She can help. She seems capable of understanding basic mechanics but the other part will be up to us" His voice was still cold but it was kinder in his own way. Mei went crazy with excitement, "Great! When can we start?" "We can start now" Shockwave cold voice spoke up answering the girl. "I guess we have time. Is that okay with you Sensei?" "Yeah it is. I'm curious to see what your going to make" Izuku changed his arm back to normal and pulled out two blue prints from his bag and placed them on an empty table. "So there are two projects, one is named Ravage and the other is named Laserbeak. We will only be able to complete Laserbeak for right now if its okay with Sensei we can make Ravage during the weekend?" Izuku spoke looking up from the table to look at Power Loader. "I don't see the problem with that but I will trust that you won't stay here all day. Oh and Izuku I am only going to let you do this if you make sure gets something to eat, during the time you are here. Because you will be spending time in the support department and that you have made Mei your partner please make sure she takes care of herself. I'll let you two start" Power Loader walked into another room presumably his office. "So Hatsume are you ready to start?" Izuku spoke looking up at Hatsume. "I was waiting for you to say that!"

Small Time Skip Mei's POV

Man that didn't take as long as I thought it would. The blue prints Izuku had were very detailed. I had helped him with most of the building process it was him that made the internal wiring it was crazy. It wasn't just all wires and metal. It's like we built a living being. Gave it a heart and the ability to think. The only thing is that it didn't look to friendly.

"I know you think it might be a little scary but it can always change his appearance. Don't worry, his original design is to scare villains I can get him to find something more suitable for the public" Izuku spoke up looking at me. Man its like he can read minds. "So what's his purpose?" "Well, surveillance, scouting, and infiltrating will be his main abilities. But he can also fight" "Well he defiantly has the scary aspect of him that's for sure" I chuckled a little bit, not in the slightest did I think my first day at U.A. I would be helping to make a functional living machine. "Thanks Mei" "Oh, it was nothing this was really exciting" "Well now I guess this is the hard part we will have to go outside for this" Izuku picked up Laserbeak and took him outside and I was following him. I wonder what we have to do to make it alive? "Hey Izuku why did we come outside?" "I will need to transform in order to give him a part of my power source to make him alive. It won't harm me, or put my life in danger. All he needs is a part of my DNA to start him" "I guess that makes enough sense. Will he have his own personality or will it take more after you?" "He only needs a sample of my DNA after that he will take it and it transform into his own personality and being. He won't be connected to me like Shockwave but he will listen to me" Once we finally got outside Izuku had placed Laserbeak down on the ground and told me to stand back. Suddenly he started to transform and change.

He now stood at 20ft tall it was scary but since I have gotten to know more about him he didn't look as threatning it was calming to know that he was on the side of heroes. Slowly he knelt down on one knee and extended his arm out to the body of Laserbeak. Wires came out of his hand and a blue light was coming from them, once they made contact it looked like Laserbeak was glowing. After about 5 minutes Izuku pulled his arm away and Laserbeak was slowly moving he first looked at Izuku and then turned to me. His red eyes looked like they were piecing through me. It was scary. "Laserbeak this here is Mei Hatsume. She helped me create you" Laserbeak slowly walked to me I stepped back and it stopped. "Don't worry Mei he won't hurt you I promise" I got closer to it and it stopped, I reached my hand out and it let me touch its head it started to rub his head against my hand like it was accepting me. "You helped master create me, I will protect you" Laserbeak spoke. I was thankful that it would protect me. "This is amazing I can't believe that we were able to make him in a couple of hours. Man you really know your mechanics and electronics don't you Izuku" "Well that's because of Shockwave he was a scientist and dealt with his form of biology so all his knowledge came to me" "That's really cool! Well now that we've finished Laserbeak and that you finished your costume I think we should be heading home. Here" I pulled out my phone, "This is my number so we can contact each other to make the others" "Thanks Mei it would be my pleaser to make the rest with you" 

No One's POV

Izuku still in his transformed state put his arm towards Laserbeak and told him it was time to go. Laserbeak flew up to his arm and suddenly transformed into it seemingly like he was never there. "Wow, what did you do Izuku?" "He merged into my arm so that he is with me at all times. It's easier to keep him with me that U.A. its also safer" "Why would it be safer to keep with you?" "Some people would like to use my technology to cause devastation to the world. It would be best if you keep this secret. Imagine if this tech got into the wrong hands" "It would be devastating" Mei spoke with a little sweat coming down her forehead. "Exactly so we will keep this a secret that you helped me and that it worked. I will leave the blueprints in your care. Shockwave and I trust you. But I think it would best for me to take my leave. Be safe Mei!" Izuku transformed back into his human form and grabbed his bag walking towards the U.A. exit. Mei stood there for a little bit before making her way back to the support room to grab her stuff and leave. 'Man he really gave me a big job. But I wont let him down, besides I want to keep making the others with him as well' Mei made her way home with a bright smile. Its been awhile since she made actually friends or even smiled that brightly.

Author's notes: I am really sorry for how long this took the next chapter I am working on and it will be interesting to say the least just having a little trouble on how I want to make the hero training scenes to fit with Izuku's new personality and power especially with Laserbeak. As alwayse thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 881 79
What if when Izuku was a kid something huge happened. Something that seemed to pass by quickly to others but to him it stretched out for years and ye...
3.4K 35 8
(Formally known as my hero transforms.) Izuku midoriya was on a training mission to the forrest but when izuku meet certain red and blue giant he acc...
733K 27.7K 43
Everyone said he was untamable and not human like! His mother couldn't handle the pressure of a son that had such a unique quirk and gave him up. No...
52.5K 657 13
sup guys this will be my first ever fanfic, kinda nervous about it but oh well. this is a story about how izuku midoriya becomes a great hero. this w...