(CHAENNIE SMUTS.)

By ahoeforparkchaeyoung

g!p Rosé for all of them except one. 😈🌚 |Topsé| Beginning: 4-11-20 End: 10-27-20 More

College.
My Childhood Bestfriend.
My stepsister.
bandmate.
Kisser.?
player.
rAiN.
Professor.
A note from the author.
jealous.
arguement.
Stripper J.
Stripper J. Part II.
Stripper J. Part III.
Stripper J. Part IV.
Stripper J. Part V.
Stripper J. Part VI.
Stripper J. Part VII.
Stripper J. Part VIII.
Stripper J. Part IX.
ThE InTeRvIeW.
Rapper PK.
Author's note.
Rapper PK. Part 2.
A little quick note.
You and I?
Blackpink Rosé and South Korean Actress Bae Suzy dating rumors?
what the fuck do i do?
THE DEVIL'S BOY
assassin.
sex education.
naughty little kitten.
Most wanted.
High School Stalker....
let the feeling linger.
Beg for me.
The 1 who could stop my heart.
Secrets.
Closure.
Closed book.

my ex.

22.2K 200 6
By ahoeforparkchaeyoung

Rosé and Jennie were best friend's their first year of high school together, started having feelings for each other and decided to date the rest of their freshman year to their sophomore year and stopped as soon as they hit their junior year of high school due to Rosé's addiction to drugs,alcohol, and one night stands. Becoming the drug dealer of there school known as that one girl you can hit anybody up with if they desperately in need of drugs and alcohol and even hook ups or blind dates which would the blind dates would actually turn into a date between someone who like the person or 2 people who had feelings for each other but were too shy to say anything about it. Which Jennie thought was pretty cool of her but still managed to keep things distant between them, they decided they were better off as not having any contact at all with each other what's so ever. It was a Friday night 8:34 P.M. hanging out in Wendy's room in her house talking about random stuff and some serious topics they needed to get out the way. "Jennie how are you and Rosé?" Joy asked looking at her taking a sip of her coke. The room going quiet the only sound was Jisoo crunching on chips. Everyone paying their attention on Jisoo instead of Jennie. "What i'm hungry damn." She said stuffing more chips in her mouth making everyone laugh. "So seriously how are you and Rosé?" Joy asked again placing down her coke on the carpet next to her as they all sat around on the carpet. "We're fine I mean she's gain more popularity which is good for you." Jennie said avoiding the stares and looks from her bestfriend's around her taking a big drink of her Pepsi. "Great then you wouldn't mind if you ask her for some joints,edibles, and a couple grams of her would then." Sana said smiling at everyone who was agreeing to what she said. "What?!" Jennie said her eyes becoming bigger at what Sana just requested. "Yeah I have her number and everything." Sana said waving her phone in the air. "What are you a stalker?!" Lisa said grabbing her phone to actually see if she had Jennie's ex's number. "Omg she actually does have her number why do you have her number?!!" Lisa said smiling and laugh causing her to fall from how hard she was laughing. "What?! She's hot and plus I heard rumors she's big down there from all the people she's slept with, but I bet Jennie would know how big Rosé really is down there since the only thing they did when they first started dating was fucking, you remember that was it Jennie you're freshman year of high school? You know how BECAUSE I REMEMBER WALKING IN ON YOU GUYS DOING IT IN YOUR BEDROOM!" Sana said trying to shake off the thought of her bestfriend having sex with her ex. "Omg Sana yes I remember and stop bringing it up we're not even dating anymore shit." Jennie said putting her head in her knees. "Is she big down there though?" Irene asked putting her full attention of Jennie. "Omg you guys need to stop." Jennie laughing taking another drink of her Pepsi. "She was wasn't she? Omg no is she really like big big down there?" Joy asked looking at Jennie's face that was kinda saying it all. "Yes! She was now shut the fuck up." Jennie said picking up a pillow throwing it at Joy. Making them all laugh at how her face was turning red. "Can I call her now for the weed stuff?" Sana turning on her phone going into her contacts looking at Jennie. "Go ahead it looks like you already are fixing to call her anyways." Jennie said rolling her eyes at her bestfriend. "Shut up you know you want to hear her voice." Lisa said wiggling her eyebrows at Jennie. "Ew stop Lisa, OH! put her on speaker I wanna see if she has a deep sexy voice now that everyone is talking about as soon as they talk to her." Wendy yelled at Sana excited. "Yeah yeah." Sana said putting it on speaker, after 4 rings someone picks up and answers. "Hello?" The person on the other line said, them all looking at each other shocked on how low her voice has gotten deeper over the past 2 years of high school. "Is this Park Chaeyoung?" Sana said smiling fanning herself raising her eyebrows up and down. "She sounds so hot I wonder what she looks like in person." Sana whispered to the rest of them earning giggles from the rest of the girls except Jennie who was just quiet the whole time. "The one and only, what you want." Rosé said on the other line. "Ooo hot,sexy,and cocky hmm I like that!" Joy said also fanning herself putting her other hand over her face. "Hello Joy." Rosé said chuckling before saying something again. "Cute you're cute Joy." Rosé said with her sexy and cocky signature laugh. "Omg she's knows my name! SHE CALLED ME CUTE OMG I NEED TO GET SOME FRESH AIR!" Joy said running out of the room making some of them and the others shaking their heads at their idiot bestfriend. "Did she actually leave the room? Omg." Rosé said bursting into laughter on the other line. Before Sana could answer she heard someone say something behind her. "No i'm back and I heard that cute laugh of yours!" Joy said smiling to herself sitting back down on the carpet. "Ahh okay hahah so why did you call to be exact?" Rosé said curious.

"I need some weed."

"How much?"

"8 joints,3 dime bags, and 13 brownie edibles."

"Alright I got you."

"How much is that gonna be?"

"It's on the house don't worry about it and plus I have way much money than I need selling drugs."

"Do you do them."

"Yes ma'am."

"Cool."

"Bye."

"Bye."

"Damn okay awww she's so nice we should of her Jennie was here to hear her reaction." Sana said throwing her phone on the carpet in front of her. "You idiot!" Jennie said smacking the girl. "Shit we need to meet up somewhere." Sana said picking up her phone. "On the famous curb of her's." Jisoo said earning a smile from Sana. "Okay let's go oh and Jennie you're driving." Before running out of the room as they pull up to Rosé's infamous curb for drug sells they see her get off her black dirt bike with a joint in her mouth almost out as she flicks it off into a puddle from it still raining. Rosé walking up to the drive's side. "Jennie." Rosé said looking around in the car to see who was all there. "Chaeyoung." Jennie said putting the car in park and turning of the engine of the car. "Let's get this over and done with ayy." Rosé said looking around to see if anybody was watching the scene. Jennie inhaling her ex's scent a mixture of sweet and strong cologne and marijuana missing how her ex would touch her not that they were already close even cause they were. But it was different Jennie thought she seemed more cold. "Here's the stuff and take it easy would ya? That shit lasts for hours and when I say hours I mean hours. Rosé said brushing her arm over Jennie's to pass the stuff over to Sana. Walking to her dirty bike. "She's hot look at that leather jacket with them black skinny jeans with holes and those Chelsea boots she has on omg!" Wendy said squealing in her sit still looking at Rosé walking over to her bike. "How do you finally seeing your again in 2 years?" Sana asked looking her holding the weed tight in here hands. "I hate you for it." Jennie said smiling before seeing police cars and hearing the sirens as they look at Rosé seeing her look back and forth seeing the cops behind Jennie signaling to Jennie to follow her, starting her engine going forward and she did follow her. Finally reaching Wendy's house Sana got out first walking over to Rosé who was leaning against her bike. "You idiot I could've gone to arrested!" Sana said hitting Rosé's chest. "But you didn't do you and last time I recall you wanted the shit or did you not?" Rosé said getting over her bike stepping closer to Sana. "Okay okay uh Sana cool down let's go inside to get you warm." Wendy said giving Rosé a smile holding onto Sana, before mouthing thank you to the girl only getting a nod from Rosé. "Oh uhh Rosé you should come in it's getting late and I bet the cops are still you looking for you. Wendy said before heading inside with Sana in her hands, as they all went inside all falling asleep in the Wendy's room except Rosé who was leaning against the counter in the kitchen. Seeing a small figure walk closer to her to see figure out it Jennie. Her ex. "Hey." Rosé said looking at Jennie putting resting her hands on the counter. "Hey." Jennie said walking closer to Rosé. "Thank you for getting us out of that situation and getting us back to her house safely." Jennie said little above a whisper not wanting to wake the girls up stairs "It was on me I wasn't about to let you guys get arrested for my drugs I gave you guys." Rosé said giving Jennie a soft smile. "I haven't seen that smile on a long time." Jennie said giving Rosé a gummy smile before letting her eyes get watery from the weird feeling of her missing the younger girl infront of her and everything they did together. "And I haven't see the gummy smile of yours in awhile also." Rosé said pulling Jennie closer to her by her waist. Swiping Jennie's tears away letting her lips linger on Jennie's, missing every feeling of the older girl and mostly her body. Their lips moving in sync against each other's letting moans each other's mouths. "You see and that's gonna be a problem due to your bestfriend's sleeping upstairs." Rosé muttering against Jennie's lips. "Shut me up then, do something about it." Jennie husked at Rosé. Rosé felt herself get hard by what Jennie just said to her, leaking precum in boxers. Picking Jennie up putting her on counter spreading her legs for her to be in between them. Taking Jennie's shorts and underwear off her legs. French tonguing Jennie unbelting her jeans pulling them down a little bit above her knees letting her rigid cock free, slowly sticking it in Jennie, forcing more force in Jennie's mouth by sticking her tongue down her throat helping her not moan as she felt the vibration in her mouth from Jennie's moan in her mouth. Grabbing Jennie's ass bringing Jennie's center closer on her cock leaning her head on Wendy's kitchen cabinets, her sucking hard on Jennie's shoulder, shoving her member in and out of Jennie. Hearing the kitchen counter start squeaking. "Ahh omg stop stop! We're gonna get caught." Jennie said leaning her head into the kitchen cabinet. "You keep talking and moaning the you are we definitely will." Rosé said sticking her cock more in Jennie. Jennie whimper kissing Rosé to start herself from moaning as she felt herself close and she knew Rosé was close as well, by her behavior and how she kept going faster and faster groaning and making the counter squeak even more. Jennie knew she was definitely close. "Rosé i'm close uhhh." Jennie said placing and squeezing at Rosé's shoulders. "Me too J me too." Rosé said removing her hands from the kitchen cabinets to grab at Jennie's waist down to viciously grab Jennie's ass burying her face in the crook of Jennie's neck shooting her hot and warm sperm cum in Jennie on Wendy's kitchen counter. Jennie squirting her cum all over Rosé's cock and over the counter. Riding each other's orgasms slowing down the pace, finally done riding each other's orgasms Rosé still had her cock buried in Jennie, hugging the older girl tightly as Jennie hugged her back. Rosé face still buried in Jennie's neck.

"I missed you J."

"I missed you too Chaeng."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 75 9
Hey! Thanks for clicking this story. This is a Lisa x Jisoo story (blackpink)
58.6K 1.2K 27
Bunch of Jennie X female reader imagines. Jentop Requests are open.
23.6K 800 180
Compilation of Incorrect Quotes from Tumblr. I had so much fun browsing incorrect quotes on tumblr so I decided to convert it into Blackpink version...
4.2K 64 4
"We're a picture of a perfect family as what other people say. But then ... that incident happened. It changes ALMOST everything, especially with mom...