No Rules In Bad Ideas | Book...

By mimisarai

A Sports Romance • Basketball/Soccer/Lacrosse • Two Neighbor Enemies. One Fake Relationship. • "I'm sick and... More

Main Characters Aesthetics
Playlist
Part One
ʚїɞ │ Prologue
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Five
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Ten
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Eleven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twelve
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fourteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Seventeen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Eighteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Nineteen
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty: Bonus Chapter
Part Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Five
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Seven: Bonus Chapter
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty-Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Four: Part One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Five: Part Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Five: Bonus Chapter
Part Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Thirty-Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Five
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Five
Part Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-One
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Two
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Three
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Four
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Five
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Six
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Seven
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Eight
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Nine
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Seventy
ʚїɞ │Epilogue
ʚїɞ │Thank You My Butterflies
ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Right?

Introduction

64.4K 528 271
By mimisarai

EDIT BY: melodyywrites

Status

COMPLETED

ʚїɞ

Timeline

Started: January 12, 2021

Ended: September 12, 2023

ʚїɞ

Synopsis

"I'm sick and tired of pretending. I want us. I want you and me."

"And so what? Do you want to be with me? Because I'm sure tired of being a second choice."

"You were never the second choice. I just came back from my dad's to tell you I chose you." Easton's voice erupts from behind Mauricio.

The world goes still.

"I told you, I'd never make you choose, but for the sake of the three of us...this needs to be done. Who do you choose, Malia?"

So much for no rules in bad ideas.

ʚїɞ

Not too long ago Easton and Malia had fallen in love, but one bad idea led to the cause of cheating.

Easton had been dating a Junior but was a coward to ever break up with her after promising his dad he'd never break the arranged relationship. So, Easton and Malia make a deal that their relationship will be hidden and no rules are included in it.

That's until some people start to suspect their love affair. So, swoops in Mauricio Reyes. The famous varsity, bad boy, and soccer player helps out his best friend Easton. He agrees on faking a relationship with Malia until the rumors die down. But, when things start to become too real, the fake relationship itself becomes a bad idea.

Didn't all three friends agree on no rules? So what if having no rules was a bad idea itself?

ʚїɞ

Epigraph

He was the angry boy next door, one look at him and I knew what I felt for him was hate. But even with the snarky remarks and unnecessary insults, there was always something there. Something I knew was a bad idea to act upon.

She was the girl next door who I called "Butterfly" and even though she hates me, I don't hate her. I love her, ever since we were ten years old. I just need her to realize that what she feels for me is something more than hate. Something past the bad idea is falling in love with me.

ʚїɞ

Rankings

01 on #consequences

01 on #norules

02 on #sportsromance

02 on #boynextdoor

01 on #soccerboy

04 on #popularkids

07 on #lacrosse

06 on #friendswithbenefits

ʚїɞ

Growth

5k on 05/20/2021

20k on 05/26/2021

50k on 06/24/2021

100k 08/27/2021

ʚїɞ

Tropes

Enemies To Lovers
Fake Relationship
Childhood Friends to Enemies to Lovers
Neighbors
Boyfriend's Best Friend/Best Friend's Girlfriend
Sports Romance

ʚїɞ

Main Characters

[ Malia Sarai Hernandez ]
[ Mauricio Miguel Reyes ]
[ Easton Edwin King ]

ʚїɞ

Copyrights

©mimisarai2021

ʚїɞ

Author's Note

Hello beautiful humans, my name is Mimi Martin. And this is No Rules In Bad Ideas, the first book of the Morhills Elites Series. There will be four separate parts to this story and two different points of view. It is a Young Adult Sports Romance.

Thank you so much for choosing to read this story. It means so much to me that you guys are giving this book a chance. I do hope you enjoy it and hopefully be able to call it one of your "favorites" by the end of it.

Before we start this story please make sure to read the warnings and reminders! Not only is it for your knowledge but also for your comfortability/trigger warnings. Your mental health matters and I want you to be as comfortable as you can be.

Thank you!

ʚїɞ

WARNING/REMINDERS

This story contains strong language, smoking (drugs), self-hate, mental abuse, and mature scenes. There will be underage drinking involved, I do not condone and support underage drinking. It is merely added in order to make it seem at least a little bit realistic.

This book speaks on the topics of self-hate, self mental-abuse, family issues, parental absence, alcohol abuse/addiction, physical abuse, and triggering insecurities. Your mental health matters and I want you to be as comfortable when reading this book. None of these topics will be/are written in any graphic way. If you feel any type of way about these scenes, text me! You are valid for what you feel when reading these scenes and I'd love to talk with you. My DM's are always open to you.

I am active on Instagram, you can text me there!

Instagram: mimisaraistories

Young readers are advised this is a mature rating book. If you are under the age of 15, do understand this book does have mature scenes and speaks on the topics listed above. You have been advised.

Please, do not copy my book or take "inspiration" from it. I've worked VERY hard to create these characters, plots, and storylines. It was all from my own originality and imagination. Under any circumstances DO NOT copy my book, please. I have full rights and I do not want any problems. Thank you.

No hate is TOLERATED! You will be blocked and reported. (No racism, hate speech, homophobia, & more) Please if you have nothing nice or respectful to say keep it to yourself. Constructive criticism is always open but there is a fine line between that and simply being disrespectful. We're all human here and we should keep a positive/mature mindset.

Before you read there is a situation between the three main characters that SOME of you will not like. If you do not simply like the situation that's going on between Easton, Malia, & Mauricio, please refrain from unnecessary comments and remove the book from your library without commenting. Also, many of you will be frustrated with Malia's choices but that does not mean you can make rude, disrespectful comments about her. If you do not like how she dresses or acts you can simply move on and remove the book from your library—no need to make unnecessary comments. Please respect me, the author, my writing, AND my characters. Thank you. (This will be brought up again at the beginning of Chapter One)

Please do not compare my books to others. I have worked very hard on this book. Those authors have worked hard on their books also. Each book is its own originality. Thank you.

All my book characters are original, just because someone has the same last name as another book character you've read in another book does not mean anything. My descriptions & names are the ones I chose when searching for names & last names. Some of my characters are based on real-life people & they basically describe them. I've worked hard to create these characters in MY image. So please refrain from any comments comparing names when half of the names I have for these characters are VERY common. Thank you.

This book does involve cheating, I do not support nor advise you, the reader, to cheat on your partner. If you are unhappy in a relationship, I do advise you to break off the relationship and be considerate of your partner's feelings. This book will also revolve around the consequences of cheating.

Anything between Easton, Malia, and Mauricio is consensual. No characters under the age of seventeen will be involved in any mature scenes.

This book does have two points of view. Malia Hernadez and Mauricio Reyes.

I do have a four-part system. It is a way for me to organize my plot and cliffhangers. Each part will end with a cliffhanger so do be prepared. If you have any questions about this system, feel free to text me.

Any songs featured in this book or covered by the characters Malia Hernandez and Mauricio Reyes are not owned by me in any way. All songs and industries/companies/characters/shows/movies mentioned will/are completely owned by the artists/owners/writers/directors. Every song mentioned will have the artist mentioned no matter what.

The covers are owned by yours truly, Mimi Martin. I love making aesthetics and covers are just my specialty. The butterfly time stoppers were also created by yours truly and any edits that are not included with a mention are made by me. Please respect my work and refrain from copying. I've worked hard on my edits. And if you want to take inspiration from edits made by myself or others mentioned, please make sure to ask for confirmation if we're/they're okay with it. Thank you.

This book does have a Pinterest Board, you can click the link in my bio (Instagram) or the link located in my "About". This book does have four playlists dedicated to the book, the main couple, and the characters. You can also find Malia & Mauricio's Instagram link there too. Check them out!

This version of No Rules In Bad Ideas is NOT edited. It is my first draft.

Lastly, you will have a rollercoaster of emotions reading this book. You'll probably scream, cry, and laugh a lot. It'll be a story you'll never forget. Mauricio Reyes will steal your heart so be prepared for that. He is one of a kind and he knows it :).

Enjoy loves!

ʚїɞ

Inkitt

No Rules In Bad Ideas can also be found on the app/website Inkitt.

ʚїɞ

DEDICATION

For Amqle who was the biggest Malia & Mauricio supporter.

ʚїɞ

CONTACT ME:

Instagram: mimisaraistories
Malia & Mauricio's Instagram: morhillselites

ʚїɞ

No Rules In Bad Ideas Playlist

Spotify: mimisarai

ʚїɞ

ʚїɞ

ENJOY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 92.4K 184
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
1.4K 112 9
Since the death of her father years ago, 20 year old Hazel Fenty is not only at the top of her class but she would be the first in her family history...
75.8K 2.4K 46
You are a famous singer who also has the ability to predict someone's future by locking eyes with them. One day you help Illumi during one of his mis...
2.6M 159K 76
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...