๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŒ™Fly Me To The Moon๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŽผ (F...

By Am4lth3a

(TRIGGER WARNING: Mentions of Sexual Assault and mild gore) (NOTE: Please do NOT comment about your traumas i... More

๐Ÿ’–Credits๐Ÿ’–
Rulebreaker and Heartbreaker
๐Ÿ’”Distance๐Ÿ’”
๐Ÿ’”i miss you...๐Ÿ’”
๐Ÿ’žThis is Home๐Ÿ’ž
๐Ÿ’žTLC๐Ÿ’ž
๐Ÿ’žlove is the reason...๐Ÿ’ž
๐Ÿ’žlet's dance๐Ÿ’ž
๐Ÿ’”I Learned About Love...๐Ÿ’”
๐Ÿ’”lost...๐Ÿ’”
๐Ÿ’”i need him to live๐Ÿ’”
๐Ÿ’”heartache...๐Ÿ’”
๐Ÿ›กKnight, Sword, and Shield๐Ÿ›ก
๐Ÿ’”true colors๐Ÿ’”
๐Ÿ’žlovefool๐Ÿ’ž
๐Ÿ’”to far away...๐Ÿ’”
๐Ÿ’–bye bye๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’”the end๐Ÿ’”
Sequel Announcement(Late)

๐Ÿ’”He cares...๐Ÿ’”

1K 46 27
By Am4lth3a

(A/N: So today I was nice and didn't include a Cab Calloway song lmao. This chapter I wanted to focus more on Angel a bit, Idk. This chapter is a lil sad so grab your tissues my beans. It is a lil short in my opinion, but I think it's good enough. Thank you for 1K views my lovelies.)

*Angel - Morning*

I woke up in Alastor´s room, and I looked to his small couch to see him asleep. I smiled and put a blanket over him. I laid back in his bed, to tired to start the day. I pulled out ¨A¨´s letter and began reading. 

To my Love,

I'm glad to see you in your brightest spirits. Eyes glimmering like the morning sun. To be the cause of that smile is something I´d love to accomplish. I wish you were here with me somedays so I didn´t lie in my room alone always, but seeing you everyday brightens my heart, knowing that one day I can build up my courage to talk to the most handsome and beautiful man in all of Hell, and ask him to be mine. There is something special about you Angel Dust, and there is no denying that I love you. The way you smile, just lights up a room as if there is always a spotlight on you. You radiate beaty and grace, but can defend yourself easily and swiftly at the drop of the hat. You´re the perfect balance between the everblazing sun, and ever calming moon. Falling for you was something I never epected to happen, but here I am still helplessly in love with you as always…

I smiled and hid the letter away. My whole face was a bright red as I sat there thinking. When would ¨A¨ ever confess to me?... Alastor then woke up and looked to me, his ears flickered around a bit and I giggled. It was really cute.

¨Thanks for helping me out last ngiht Al, I had a flashback and I didn´t know where I was… glad you helped.¨ He nodded and seemed out of it as he went to the bathroom. I felt my heart sink a bit. Did I do something wrong to him? I wasn´t drunk last night I know it. I couldn´t have done anything wierd to bother him. I sighed and just brushed it off as him being tired. We both left to breakfast and I saw Charlie.

¨Hey! Charlie! Sorry I was late on my payment last week, I have the money for my room.¨ She smiled and took my pay, we both sat at the bar and talked as Alastor and Vaggie worked away in the kitchen next door.

¨Soooo how is your enchanting Romeo?¨ Charlie asked me and I giggled and snorted a bit as my face flushed.

¨He´s amazing. He still has my heart in his hands and… I think he´s becoming more confident to meet me one day!¨ Charlie and I both smiled and chatted until someone else chimed in.

¨Was he the guy I saw ya with last night?¨ Husk hiccuped. My eyes widened. You see… I ain´t supposed to have clients meet me at the hotel. I told him to meet me at the bar, but I really needed that money so I didn´t argue when he insisted on meeting here.

¨Uh no… that was someone else. No one special.¨ I answered shortly. I went to leave when I felt Charlie grab my shoulder.

¨Angel… who was it? You never leave the hotel that late… ¨ I felt on the spot as Charlie and and everyone just stared at me.

¨I-I didn´t get my paycheck from Stolas y-yet and I-I needed to make a quick buck to pay you s-so a-a client f-from Val called me a-and paid me what I needed. I-I was going to meet him at a bar, but he insisted on coming here. Charlie I´m really sorry. It won´t happen a-again. Please you have to understand I-I didn´t want to get kicked o-out I-I needed  to pay-¨ Charlie put her hand up, cutting me off as I felt tears spill over.

¨Angel, we todl you no more clients at the hotel. We gave you a simple rule and… you couldn´t have the spine to enforce it on him?¨ I felt the fear strike me.

¨Charlie I-I´m sorry it won´t happen again I swear. I-It was a mistake I´m sorry.¨ She looked to the floor dissappointed.

¨Angel this isn´t the place for you. You really don´t care about what we´re trying to accomplish here. Please leave.¨ I was shocked. 

¨C-Charlie p-please I-I have no where to go. M-My da-¨ Vaggie was at her side and sternly looked at me.

¨You heard her. Get out.¨ She looked accomplished. I felt the tears slipping down my face as I ran upstairs packing my things. I called Cherri and Molly, but they couldn´t find me a place. That was when Alastor just walked in. I looked to him and cried.

¨What!? Are you here to run in my face that I´m a failure!?” Alastor walked over to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

¨If you really have no where to go… you can stay in an extra room at my estate.” My eyes widened and I hugged him close.

“Thank you so much. I-I won’t ever b-bring clients I-I’ll-” He cut me off by returning the hug.

“Just help around the house and you’re ok. You’re my friend Angel, I’m not letting you suffer from that. It was a simple mistake darling.” He made me feel safe and I couldn’t help, but smile.

“W-Would bringing Fat Nuggets be a bother t-to you?” He chuckled as I asked.

“Not at all dear.” He helped me pack my bags, adn we finished relatively fast. We walked downstairs and I looked back to Vaggie, Charlie, Nifty, and Husk. Nifty looked like she was gonna cry. I knelt down and she ran and hugged me crying. Charlie looked upset, but Vaggie seemed to not care, while Husk seemed to feel bad for me.

“Angel you’ve gotta come back! You’re my best friend!” When Nifty said that I felt my heart break. I smiled down at her and smiled sadly.

“No worries, call me whenever you need me ok?” She looked to me and nodded as she ran off. I waved to everyone.

“I’ll miss you guys… “ Alastor escorted me out. We got into a limo and I looked at the Hazbin Hotel. I felt the depression hit me… it felt like a family member died or like my heart was being broken.

“Al… I miss them already.” He looked to me and held my hand.

“I know… I’ll try to reason with them, but for now just… stay strong darling.” I nodded and leaned my head on his shoulder.

*Alastor*

As we were driven to my estate… I didn’t know how to feel. Angel just got kicked out and… it was hard to believe. He had no one willing to take him in, so I had to do something. Him feeling alone could risk him going to his family… making his PTSD worse. Once home, he walked in and he looked around with those big eyes full of wonder. I smiled a bit as he looked at everything. He really was beautiful. I let him look around as I set up his room. Fat Nuggets stayed in Angel’s room and slept, but I found Angel in the kitchen.

“This is the biggest kitchen ever!” I smiled and chuckled.

“Well I normally cook for myself, but I haven’t had anything exciting to cook.” Angel thought for a second and his eyes lit up like fireflies in the darkest night.

“Cannoli’s! I’ll make you cannoli’s! They’re the absoloute best!”  I smiled and conjured the ingredients for him, and he began working. He was working really fast and got the cannoli’s in the oven.

“They’ll take a hot minuite to cook toots. So what should we do?” I looked at the time and realised I still had to get to work at the hotel.

“Darling I’d love to stay, but Charlie will be needing me soon.” His smile faltered.

“Right… tell her I said hi.” Angel got on a coat. “I got a shift anyway.” I watched him walk out and leave heading to the studio. I left to the hotel and the day was a blur. At the end of the day I went to leave, but Charlie grabbed my arm.

“Al your room.” I rolled my eyes and pulled my arm away.

“You denied Angel his only home for something that wasn’t even his fault. I can’t stay where he isn’t welcome. You know how much I love him. You know that he means the world to me, and for your to cast him out into the streets knowing very well he needs the therapy is the most vile and disgusting thing you’ve ever done!” She looked shocked at my words, then Vaggie decided to chime in.

“He was a drag on the hotel! Your feelings for him don’t matter! We have rules!” I laughed.

“Really dear? You think rules will help heal people!? It’s compassion and time with them that does the real healing. You try walking the street and never leaving the hotel without someone by your side then you can talk! Both of you are despicable, and I hope you two feel horrible and burn in your guilt lke the flames of a neverending fire!” I stormed out as Charlie began crying. I teleported home so riled up, until I smelled a sweet scent that calmed me. I walked to the place of origin, that was the kitchen. I saw Angel in a pink dress pulling out the cannoli’s from earlier. He then saw me, and smiled.

“They’re ready!” We sat together and ate happily. It was nice to live on this estate for him. The place was always quiet, and it is very homey. Angel seemed to be enjoying himself as we ate.

“How are the cannoli’s?” He asked me with the big adorable smile of love and sweetness.

“Darling, they’re perfect.” I gave him a sweet genuine smile.

“I’m glad! It’s been a while since I made them!” He went and cleaned dishes, and I dried them.

“So… did you talk to Charlie?” He looked to me hopefully. I realised, that he didn’t know I had yelled at her.

“Uh.. yes, but I was so upset I yelled at her. Vaggie and her just wanted me to sleep in my room and pretend you were gone, like you didn’t matter.” He looked hurt. “So, I think they’ll understand where you’re coming from… eventually.” Angel smiled a little.

“Thanks for being mad Al… I didn’t have the heart to yell or even be mad.” I smiled.

“I’m always here darling.” We finished the night drying dishes and eventually dancing to slow jazz music and just loving one another’s touch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662K 15.6K 40
[COMPLETE] [Thanks for 100 followers!] [[READ DESCRIPTION]] ** MATURE CONTENT** Highest Rankings: - 1st in HazbinHotel - 1st in AngelDust - 1st in F...
142K 2.5K 79
Alastor x reader imagines!!!! requests are welcomed always! Have fun either reading an imagine, seeing random photos I've found of Alastor, or watch...
14.8K 571 14
(TRIGGER WARNING: Mentions of Sexual Assault) Angel has a loss of of the ability to see color, and Alastor has never felt the sensation of heat. What...
28.8K 1.1K 26
After falling into hell and looking for a job, you come across Angel Dust. He decides to take you to a hotel he's staying at. Here, you find a man th...