Married to the Mafia

By ElisabethMayfield17

Lucifer Burns is a highly respected mafia boss who is used to getting what he wants, and now he wants Rose Ta... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 10

4.9K 121 16
By ElisabethMayfield17

Rose's POV

I am sitting on the bed in Lucifer's room, tears streaming down my cheeks. Elliot lead me from the garden to the bedroom and is now sitting on the couch in the room watching me, waiting for Lucifer to return. He left my hands tied behind my back, so I can't wipe the tears, I can only let them drip onto the bed beneath me.

We are sitting here for about half an hour before the bedroom door opens and Lucifer walks in. He glances at me then Elliot.

"You're dismissed Elliot." He says, simply. Elliot looks at me then stands and leaves the room, closing the door behind him. Lucifer walks over to me, standing in front of the bed. I can't help but fear him slightly after knowing he has killed someone. He doesn't say anything immediately, so I do.

"You killed him," I say looking up at him through my tears.

"You left me." He replies, as if that justifies his actions.

"That doesn't give you the right to take an innocent man's life!" I yell at him.

"You left me, and he helped you. He deserved it."

"What kind of twisted logic is that Lucifer? You killed him! He did nothing wrong!"

"Here's what you don't seem to understand about me, Rose. I am used to getting what I want, by any means necessary. Right now, the only thing I want is you, and I want you more than anything. I will destroy anything that gets in my way of having you, and you'd be best to remember that."

"So what, if I leave again you're going to kill anyone I come in contact with?"

"Yes." He replies simply.

"Lucifer, you can't do that!" I raise my voice at him.

"I can do whatever the fuck I want Rose!" He yells, loudly. "You left me! You hurt me! You don't get to tell me how to respond to that!" I can practically see the veins popping in his forehead as he yells. He is scary.

I stay silent, not knowing how to respond to that. Lucifer starts pacing back and forth. He runs his hand through his hair. He stills after a moment and looks at me.

"Did you contact anyone while you were out?" He asks me.

"No," I reply looking away from him and sniffling. I'm glad I didn't. I wouldn't want anyone to end up like Ethan. Just thinking about him causes more tears to drip from my eyes. He glances at the tears but obviously choses to ignore them.

"Here's what's going to happen. I'm going to give you your phone and you're going to call Emma and your dad. Tell them that you met a boy, and you're living with him. Make it convincing. Make an excuse as to why they won't see or hear from you for a while. If you say anything implying you were kidnapped, or if you're not convincing enough, I won't hesitate to kill them."

"I don't really talk to my dad," I say softly, sniffling once again. "He would find it weird if I called him."

"Fine, just call Emma." He reaches into his pocket and pulls out my phone. I look up at him. There's no way I'm grabbing the phone with my hands tied behind my back. He sets the phone on the bed and unties my wrists and I quickly wipe the tears on my face. He picks my phone up and holds it in front of me.

I look at it then him and grab it. On the lock screen I can see I have 10 missed texts and 4 missed calls from Emma. I unlock my phone and go to read the texts she sent me but Lucifer stops me.

"Just call her." He orders. I sigh and call her. As I'm going to put the phone to my ear, Lucifer stops me and puts it on speaker. I glance at him then back down at my phone, praying she doesn't pick up. One ring, two ring, three ring.

"Rose! Where the fuck have you been!" Emma answers the phone. Of course she wouldn't miss my call.

"Would you believe me if I said I lost my phone?" I ask.

"For the third time this week?" I force myself to let out a chuckle.

"What can I say, I have a bad memory."

"You had me worried sick you know. I was about to break into your apartment."

"You wouldn't have found me anyways."

"What do you mean? You finally get laid? You been sleeping with someone?" Emma! No! I flush with embarrassment and glance at Lucifer who is smirking at me with an eyebrow raised. Well that seems to have cheered him up.

"What? No Emma!" I look away from him. This is humiliating.

"Well then where have you been?" She's going to tease me.

"At a boy's house," I say quietly. She is silent for a moment.

"Rose you did get laid didn't you!" she yells excitedly

"No! I swear! It's not like that."

"Rose you have to tell me all about it! When can I see you?"

"You can't. Uhm, he's taking me on a trip, out of the country. I don't know when we will be back." I hate lying to her. I squeeze my eyes shut.

"What? Already? That's sketchy Rose, I don't think you should go." I bite my lip.

"No, it's fine. Trust me." I glance at Lucifer again who is looking at me intently, just waiting for me to fuck up so he has a reason to kill the single person I care most about. "He's a really... good... guy. I was telling him how much I want to go to London, so he's taking me there."

"Rose, you just met him, I don't think it's a really smart idea."

"He wouldn't hurt a fly Emma. What's the worst that could happen? He kills me?" Ironic, because I don't think I am going to make it out of here alive.

"You really trust him Rose?" She sighs

"Yes."

"Fine, but your introducing me to him as soon as you get back."

"Sure, oh! I also won't be able to text you or call you. It's crazy expensive to change my phone plan for that long." I can hear her sigh into the phone.

"I'm gonna miss you Rose." Tears come to my eyes.

"I'll miss you too Emma." I glance at Lucifer. He motions for me to wrap it up. I wish I could keep talking to her, "I'm gonna have to go though Emma."

"What? Already? I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever! What happened to our hour-long phone calls?"

"Emma, he's waiting for me, I have to go."

"Fine. Be safe, don't get pregnant!"

"Emma!" I yell. I'm not having sex! Not with Lucifer. Never. She giggles.

"Bye!" She hangs up.

I stare at the phone for a moment. She's gone. I won't hear her voice for who knows how long. Lucifer holds his hand out for my phone and I reluctantly hand it over to him. He takes it and walks into the closet. He opens a safe and puts my phone in it before closing and locking it. He walks back over to me and stops looking down at me.

"Next time you try a stunt like escaping, I will kill her. Do you understand?" He asks harshly. I look up at him and nod. A tear rolls down my cheek. Will he kill me too? He sighs and crouches down in front of me. He gently rests his hand on my cheek. "What happened to your cheek?" He asks, gently.

"What do you mean?"

"Your cheek is all scraped up." He says as his fingers gently stroke what I guess is the result of falling on my face earlier.

"I fell," I say. I look down at my hands. The palms of my hands have a bit of road burn.

"Does anything hurt?" He asks.

"My knee,"

He grabs the bottom of my dress and slowly lifts it up my legs causing me to tense up. How far up will he pull it?

"Rose," He warns when I go to stop him from raising it above my knees. "Relax. I just want to see your knees." I take a deep breath and allow him to continue.

He stops lifting it just above my knees. Both my knees are scrapped up with road burn and my right knee is bleeding slightly. It appears to have been bleeding worse judging by all the dried blood, but it has calmed down. He sighs and stands up.

"I'll be right back. You stay there." He walks into the bathroom then returns with some bandages and a damp cloth. He cleans my cuts with the damp cloth and bandages them up. He looks up at me, sighs, and stands up. "Go get ready for bed. We are going to bed early tonight."

I look up at him and sigh. I walk into the closet and grab a pair of white silk pajamas I walk into the bathroom with them. I strip my dress off and put the pajamas on. I take my hair out from it's now messy updo and I remove the makeup from my face. I walk to back into the bedroom.

"Sit on the bed." He orders. I walk to my side of the bed and sit. He grabs a chain that is attached to the headboard and cuffs it to my right wrist. "Until I can trust you again, things are going to change around here. Understood?" I sigh looking down at the cuff now attaching me to the bed. I nod. "Good"

He leans forward and plants a kiss on my forehead before walking to his side of the bed, stripping down to his boxers, and climbing in bed. He turns the lights off and rolls so that his back is facing me. I lay down on my back. The length of the chain forces me to raise my wrist towards the headboard.

After a few minutes I can hear Lucifer start to breath heavily, telling me he has fallen asleep. I lay there thinking back over the day. I was so close to freedom, but instead I got an innocent man killed. I'm sorry Ethan. I didn't mean for this to happen to you.

After about half an hour I am finally able to drift off to sleep, but my dreams are haunted by a now dead Ethan, the crazy man who kidnapped me, and who he will kill next. 

Authors Note 

I am sorry it took so long for me to get this update out! Right after my last update I had a medical issue that put me in and out of the hospital for a month, and then I had all sorts of makeup work to do for college. It was pretty hectic. 

But here it is! An update! It's here! I hope you guys enjoyed, and as always, if you did please consider voting and commenting! I would love to be able to read your comments! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 71.5K 30
"Emma, you're playing with fire" he whispered against my ear and the warm breath tickled my earlobe, sending electricity down my spine. "What if I li...
380K 9.9K 30
WARNING __________ This story is dark. It will contain dark subjects, some of which may be triggering to certain readers. Subjects that may be featu...
7.2M 179K 41
*CURRENTLY UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING* There she was shaking her hips side to side as if she was putting on a private show for him. He stood there star...
195K 4.9K 54
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...