π— π˜† π—€π˜‚π—²π—²π—» | 𝗠𝗲𝗿𝗹𝗢𝗻

By ritzcrackahs

The last Queen of Magic was evil.. hated all of her peers, yelled at everyone who helped her, and even ended... More

A/n
𖦹𝑂𝑛𝑒𖦹
π–¦Ήπ‘‡π‘€π‘œπ–¦Ή
π–¦Ήπ‘‡β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’π–¦Ή
π–¦ΉπΉπ‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿπ–¦Ή
𖦹𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒𖦹
𖦹𝑆𝑖π‘₯π–¦Ή
π–¦ΉπΈπ‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘π–¦Ή
𖦹𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒𖦹
𖦹𝑇𝑒𝑛𖦹
𖦹𝐸𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𖦹
𖦹𝑇𝑀𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒𖦹
π–¦Ήπ‘‡β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›π–¦Ή
𖦹𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏𖦹
β˜•οΈŽοΈŽπΉπ‘–π‘“π‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›β˜•οΈŽοΈŽ
β˜•οΈŽπ‘†π‘–π‘₯π‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›β˜•οΈŽοΈŽ
β˜•οΈŽπ‘†π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›β˜•οΈŽοΈŽ
β˜•οΈŽοΈŽπΈπ‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›β˜•οΈŽοΈŽ
β˜•οΈŽοΈŽπ‘π‘–π‘›π‘’π‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›β˜•οΈŽοΈŽ

𖦹𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𖦹

873 42 18
By ritzcrackahs

P.S, Those are the brackets for each match, sorry about my handwriting!))

3rd POV
The entire crowd watched Y/n and 'Nobody' step onto the ring.

Y/n jumped up and down to try and wake herself up, while stretching her arms across her chest.

"Look here, I need sleep and this festival is really getting"— 'Nobody' interrupted her by darting in Y/n's direction.

She dodged and crossed her arms. "It's impolite to interrupt people, let me finish. As I was saying, this festival is just lasting forever, and I honestly"—

Another interruption.

This time, it was continuous punches.

"Wow, you really don't shut up, do you?", he snarled.

Y/n gasped and ducked down to sweep her foot under the man.

Once he touched the ground, she flipped back and brought both of her fists together to form a translucent shield around her hands.

"Look dude, I was gonna say that I didn't wanna kill you.. but you're seriously testing my patience."

The h/c-ette sprung forward and started landing punches on 'Nobody', using teleportation.

What surprised her, was when he disappeared as well and appeared behind her.

Block, strike, block, strike.

A certain mage shouted from her place.

"His power level is 500,000! He's powerful and fast!"

Now that Y/n knew that his level was a accessible & went up a bit, she looked above his head briefly to find his weakest attribute.

Magic, 5,000.

She threw her head back to laugh, before looking forward to show the male her glowing f/c eyes.

"Been a long time since I've had to fight this hard. You're clearly after me for some odd reason, so why shouldn't I pulverize you in front of these people?"

'Nobody' smirked and stopped his attacks. "Why shouldn't you? Oh, it's because of that crowd of people. Ri~ght there."

Y/n looked to where he was pointing, and stared into the eyes of the Sins.

"Bad choice, you'll have to kill me before coming near them- and you and I both know that won't happen.", she replied.

The male put his hand on her shoulder, which she swatted away.

"Well then.. how would your friends react to you killing your own flesh and blood?"

Y/n's eyes widened. "I don't know another male in my family besides my uncle and father.. you definitely aren't either."

'Nobody' lifted his hood with a shit-eating smirk on his face.

"Hehe, Dad was right. You are stupid. I'm your little half-brother, B/n. Nice to meet ya."

He threw another punch that Y/n caught- except she purposely slid towards the end of the ring.

"You're a half brother alright; if you acted like that under my Mom's roof, you'd be 6 feet under."

Unfortunately for Y/n, her feet were slipping; she couldn't escape.

As she sweat, she couldn't believe that his power was just too overwhelmingly strong.

Just kidding.

When she reached the very end of the ring, she turned around and brought up her foot to kick B/n off.

"I don't know what goal you had behind that attack, but just trying to push someone off isn't smart."

After she bowed in apology to the people that B/n landed on/near, Y/n skipped off to her friends.

The entire arena was pretty silent.

"What? Did you think I was gonna lose or something?" Everyone slowly began cheering and chanting her name.

"Queen Y/n, Queen Y/n, Queen Y/n!"

Darielle brought the blow horn up to her mouth.

"...Wow, that fight had a really unexpected turn! Queen Y/n, please step back onto the ring!"

Y/n
Ban and I were in the middle of our handshake when Darielle called for me over the speakers.

"I'll be.. *yawn* back with you guy's prizes."

I walked over and stood tiredly with my brain dozing off, but spotted B/n in the crowd and saw him flick me off.

Funny.

Speaking of, I've gotta figure out his motives: either to kill me, or if he's he just an ass in general?

I mean, it's a good question.

Darielle smiled and had someone wheel the glass case over to us.

She grabbed my hand and raised it in the air.

"Let's give it up for our festival champion, QUEEN Y/N!!"

I groaned from the continuous ringing in my ears, but tried to smile regardless.

Darielle turned towards me and opened the case.

"Congrats, you did great out there." I bowed in thanks and looked over at the happy, cheering Sins.

I thought of something and whipped my head around to look at her.

"Oh yeah! None of those things are going to me, and plus I'm really freaking tired, so can we just keep this simple?"

"Oh, sure!" I threw Courechouse to Ban.

He began twirling it around and scaring little kids with it.

That is, until Merlin wacked him in the head.

Wife material.

I threw the large pouch of coins to Meliodas. That will help with costs in the tavern.

"And uh, you get a 1 year free supply of Vanya Ale or Wine.. if you have someone to give it to..", Darielle joked.

I exchanged a look with Merlin and flipped through the options in the booklet I was given. "Ah, I'll take the #4 Red."

Darielle nodded and took the book from me. "I think you're the most selfless person I've ever met.."

I grinned and waved her off. "No way, I just don't have any use for those things. I entered the contest for my friends."

She pat me on the back. "They're lucky to have you."

I jumped down and joined the Sins, as two of them were marvelling over their prizes.

"Thanks, Y/n! How do I repay you?", Meliodas and Ban asked together.

"You both owe me nothing. I'm here to help you all, am I not?"

The pair looked at each other before squishing me in a hug.

"You're the best, Y/n!"

"Thanks, guys. But all I wanna do right now is sleep on a warm mattress away from people."

Then, of course, Merlin flew over from her conversation with Escanor and brought me into a warm hug.

"You did amazing out there. And what was that look for?"

I grinned and kissed the mage atop of her head.

"The free alcohol thing. I got it for you, since I know how much you like that wine I brought you."

She pat my shoulders and slid her hands down to my upperarms with a deep exhale.

"Hm.. want me to take you back to the tavern?"

I nodded and in just a few seconds, we arrived.

Merlin walked over to my bag and pulled out a pair of comfortable shorts and a shirt.

"Do you want something else to wear?" I turned to the smiling mage and shook my head in response.

She looked confused, but set the clothes down anyway.

I instead stripped down to my underwear and crawled into bed.

"Y/n, are you gonna put anything on?"

I couldn't hear her last words, because I was already asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.3K 2.6K 21
After the Holy War, Queen (Y/n) of the Elf race hid herself and her people from the world in order to keep them safe. Though her kingdom is at peace...
174K 5.9K 16
This is a Fan-Fiction based upon the BBC series 'Merlin': Merlin is busy as usual working as King Arthur's servant. He rarely gets a good night's sle...
541K 15.6K 129
When Merlin ventured back to Ealdor to help fight off Kanen, he returned to Camelot with someone else, his little sister, Miriam. With a fiery perso...