somebody wants you

Por lunadotmars

She just wanted to have one day without thinking about Monkey D. Luffy. Más

Author's notes
1. fissure
2. loyalty
3. thank you
4. lovely
5. breaks and mends
7. epilogue

6. straw hat

2K 42 61
Por lunadotmars

"She's. Busy. Now."

Nami could hear the grinding of his teeth and his hand tightening on her waist. She frowned. What's your problem, Luffy?

"What-? Are you her boyfriend or something?", the guy raised an eyebrow.

True. He really isn't.

"I don't care, she's busy now", Luffy's voice left no room for discussion. Anger was starting to bubble up inside Nami and she wasn't going to keep quiet.

"Look, man, I don't want any trouble, I just wanna dance with the hottie here, so if you'll excuse me-"

Hottie?

HOTTIE??

"What did you just call her?"

Nami could clearly picture Luffy's enraged face in her head and she was sure he could see hers too. But before she could protest, the strange guy reached out and took her hand out of nowhere, which ended up taking her away from the homicidal thoughts she was having about Luffy (and now about the guy too). But what the hell is this guy thinking? He's starting to piss me off.

He once again pulled her and Luffy held her tighter around the waist, but the man didn't want to let her go.

"Dude, you're hurting me!"

If she had her Clima-Tact, she wouldn't be having this problem.

"I'll give you five seconds to let her go. If you don't, I'm gonna kick your ass."

Nami still couldn't see Luffy's face, but she knew he was still frowning and his lips were trembling. The captain never knew how to control his temper.

"Haaa? I won't let go of her, I got here first, you piece of shit."

"One."

Luffy's counting wasn't being done just so he could punch the guy, it was also for Nami to keep her calm and composure.

"What-"

"Two."

It wasn't working for her.

"Do you really wanna intimidate me?"

"Three."

"Man, she was going to dance with me-"

"Four."

"Bro, who the hell do you think you are-"

"Five."

And so much for my tranquil night.

Luffy stretched his arm back, Nami lost her patience, the strange guy wasn't understanding anything, Nami also closed her fist and threw her arm back, Luffy's arm came back, Nami brought her arm forward, Luffy screamed and so did she.

"MY NAME IS MONKEY D. LUFFY!!"

"LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU SON OF A BITCH!!"

Before the rubber boy's fist and hers came close to the guy's face, Nami could see his confused expression in a split second, become one of understanding and finally, of terror. Just now that he realized it was the Straw Hat Luffy.

Both fists hit him straight in the face, the guy was thrown back, destroying a stall in the process; Nami snorted, people shouted, the children ran, the band stopped playing and Luffy shouted again.

"AND NO ONE MESSES WITH MY NAKAMA!"

Even so, Nami sighed heavily, massaged her temples and repeated a mantra - I will calm down I will calm down I will calm down .

Luffy still held her by the waist and brought her closer to his body, as if he had always been there, as if there was where he belonged. In less than forty-eight hours, Nami was very close to him once again and the heat that emanated made her feel safe, but she kept a minimum distance, trying not to touch him. She could smell his so characteristic smell. Some woody scent that he only uses on special occasions.

She fought the urge to rest her face on his neck and never let go.

Luffy still had an angry face and closed his fist again when he saw the man rise. So Nami decided to stop him before he did anything else he'd regret.

"Okay, okay, that's enough! Dude, being really honest, you deserved it. This is not how a lady should be treated", Nami glared at the guy on the floor and walked over to punch him in the face one last time, "and Luffy. You come. With me."

Nami gritted her teeth menacingly and Luffy seemed to awaken from the trance of anger he was in. He finally looked at her, opened his mouth and eventually, his expression changed from anger to fear.

"Nami~, I-"

"Come. With me. Now."

The captain nodded and pressed his lips together in a thin line. The redhead pulled him by the hand and took him to a separate corner behind the stage and closer to an illuminated square. She sighed again and glared at him. Luffy remained quiet, waiting for her to take the first step.

"Luffy. I was going to dance with that guy. Why the hell did you startle him?"

"Did you want to dance with a guy who hurt your hand? Are you crazy, Nami?", he gestured completely exasperated.

"I really didn't expect him to act that way, but you had no right to interfere, Luffy. You don't get to control me!"

"I know but-!"

"No "but", Luffy. What's wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me? Hey, I went there to defend you, you moron and you're going to be mad at me?!"

"Damn, Luffy, but what if he was a really nice guy? You would have scared him!!"

Nami turned away abruptly and started walking again. She didn't get very far when she heard his soft voice.

"I wanted to dance with you. Don't you want to dance with me, Nami?"

She continued with her back turned to him. Luffy spoke again in a quiet voice, but Nami would have listened to his voice wherever they were - even then, in the illuminated street full of talking people coming and going.

"Is that guy nicer than me?"

What? What an idiot. How can he think that?

Finally, Luffy spoke in a curiously sad tone. She heard the rustle of his yukata and the sound of his wooden sandals on the pavement. The captain should have turned to go, just like her.

"Okay then, Nami. You can go."

The navigator was extremely tired. From the moment her lips found his the day before, Nami simply wasn't able to have any peace of mind. So she decided that enough is enough - the redhead wouldn't be able to spend another minute without fixing this issue with Luffy once and for all. In the blink of an eye, she turned to face him with everything she needed to speak on the tip of her tongue but was surprised to see that he was already staring at her and striding over with a very determined expression.

"I wasn't going to say anything, Nami, but I can't. I just can't!", he crossed his arms and made his characteristic pout.

"What-"

"Everything got weird after yesterday and I don't like it."

"L-Luffy, I told-"

"I don't wanna know! I didn't say anything yesterday or today because I didn't want to make you angry, but now I don't give a damn. You're avoiding me and it's not nice."

"I-I'm n-not-"

"Yes, you are! I want us to talk again. Why did you kiss me if you won't talk to me anymore?"

"I-I didn't say I'd never talk to you again, y-you idiot! I-I was just looking for a way to apologize to you", she looked away and spoke softly, "I know I kissed you, but don't worry, I don't expect anything in return. I also just want us to get back to normal. I want to remain your friend."

"You just wanna be my friend?", Luffy stopped and quizzically looked back at her, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, Luffy. I just want you to forget that I kissed you and I want everything to go back to how it was. I swear I'll never do that again."

"Never?"

"Yeah. Never."

"But I wanted you to do it again, Nami~!"

"What-? L-Luffy! This is not something you do with friends!!"

"You did that and you're saying you just wanna be my friend. There's something wrong with your logic", his tone indicated that he thought she was an idiot.

"What-? Gosh, You're so stubborn", she sighed heavily, "Listen, Luffy, I don't really want to be just your friend indeed, but you're my captain and my best friend, I'm your navigator and we're all family. Kissing is just a thing for couples, which the two of us are not. So. That's it."

Nami hoped that he didn't realize how nervous she felt, but at the same time, she felt very proud to have said all this with the most confidence in the world, without stuttering even once.

For some reason, Luffy was looking terrified at something behind her. Nami got worried and turned right away.

"Kissing is something for couples, huh... like... what Zoro and Tashigi are doing... now?", Luffy's face showed the terror he was feeling at the moment, "I don't think... that they want to be... just friends, Nami."

Nami must have the same horrified look.

"Not at all. Not the way this kiss is going", she pinched the bridge of her nose, "Oee! You two are being publicly indecent!!"

Zoro released Tashigi suddenly and the two looked at Luffy and Nami with faces as red as a tomato. After a second, the swordsman glared at the redhead and went out, pulling Tashigi by the hand.

How is it possible to have so much accumulated sexual tension?

Nami was still so incredulous that she hardly noticed Luffy slightly pulling her sleeve.

"Were you going to kiss that guy like that, Nami?"

When she turned to face him, Luffy looked very sad.

"Uuh, not like Zoro and Tashigi-chan, but one can never know."

Luffy let go of her sleeve, his hand trailed down gently by her arm and then he intertwined his fingers with hers.

"Do you still want to go there with him?", the captain took two steps forward and came closer to Nami.

"Huh? Of course not. It's okay now. You and I are fine, so I want to stay here. Is that okay with you?", her eyes searched his frantically. Luffy was suddenly silent. What the hell is he thinking? , "Of course, if you don't want to, I can go-"

"No!! If you leave, you'll go back to that guy!!", Luffy whined and squeezed her hand tighter.

Nami gaped and soon after, she couldn't stop a vein from starting to pulse in her forehead. Luffy is really testing my patience.

"I can't believe you're saying such a thing. Honestly, Luffy, don't you know me?", she closed her eyes and began to massage her temples. I won't get angry I won't get angry I won't get angry . When she opened them again, the captain was no longer sad, but with a serious expression. And what he said afterward left her paralyzed with a heart threatening to leave her chest.

"Zoro was right, Nami. I am overprotective of you."

"W-W-What-??? Y-Y-You-"

"Yeah."

Oh no. Help.

"L-L-Luffy..."

"You said you love me."

"I-I..."

"But have you thought about telling him the truth?"

Robin's words came to her mind like a lightning striking a tree. Nami took a deep breath and poured her heart at once.

"Yeah. I do love you. And not just as a friend."

Luffy raised his eyebrows in surprise. Many emotions passed over the boy's face and Nami didn't have the time to grasp any of them.

"Then I don't want you to kiss anyone else, Nami."

"Now you're asking a lot, captain. It's not because I love you that I need to be bound to you for the rest of my life, you fool", she smiled a little downcast.

"I wanna be with you."

"L-Luffy, you don't know what you're talking about-"

"Yes, I know! You think I don't know. You kissed me and it was good, really. I want to be with you", Luffy touched her face affectionately and murmured, "I'm capable of destroying the whole world if someone touched a finger on you."

"You'd do that for any of us. I am not special", Nami chuckled.

"You are special, you idiot", Luffy didn't seem to find it funny.

Now his eyes asked her to believe him. But how can I do this? There is so much he doesn't know...

"Why can't you accept that...? ...Do you think I'm not capable, Nami?"

"I just think that you... don't know what you're doing, Luffy... what if you wake up one day and decide that this is not what you wanted? What if you think that being with someone is too much trouble? That it infringes your freedom?"

The redhead knew that her expression showed the turmoil she was feeling at the moment, but she couldn't hide it at all.

"First of all, I would never hurt you. I promised the old man from your village that I would never take your smile away. Second of all, you like to be as free as me and that's okay. Third of all is that... how hard will it be to be with you? If there is someone who gives too much trouble, it's me, shishishi."

The toothy smile appeared for the first time that night and Nami let go of all uncertainty and gave a quick peck on his lips. Oh no, what happened to your promise not to do that anymore? , she wondered.

"It's easier for you to wake up one day and decide all of that", Luffy looked dejected.

"Never. I wake up every day and I don't think like that. And I don't even wake up by your side, you idiot", Nami rolled her eyes and intertwined her other hand with his.

"I'll get to sleep with you??", if it was possible, Luffy's eyes would have turned into sparklers, "You are warm, Nami!! Shishishi."

"S-Shut up, you dumbass!! Pay attention to what you say!! People can listen-"

"Let'em."

And without warning, Luffy tilted his head and kissed Nami.

Simple as that. As if their lips had already met over and over again and that was a normal incidence.

Initially, Nami was so surprised that she couldn't react at all. She thought about protesting and asking again if he had any idea what he was doing, but the urge died with the closing of her eyes (which Luffy, thankfully, imitates) and with her hands wrapping around his neck to pull him as close as possible.

Luffy quickly grabbed her waist with one hand, while the other started exploring her back. Nami wasn't having so much self-control and soon she licked his lip as if asking for passage. She figured he wouldn't know what she was implying, but she almost let out a little squeak of surprise when he opened his mouth, his tongue already teasing hers.

Luffy was inexperienced, as she could tell, but Nami didn't care. Kissing Luffy decently was something she had fantasized for months and now that it was finally happening, her chest was filled with joy. Butterflies in the stomach were a thing for thirteen-year-olds, but just for today, Nami would let them fly freely inside her.

She doesn't know how much time they spent entwined like that, but as soon as the kiss became insistent and eager, Nami decided to move away. After all, she had just scolded Zoro and Tashigi, so it wouldn't be right to make out with Luffy in the middle of a square full of children and elderly people glaring at them both.

They were both panting and Nami was almost sure that her heart had never beat so hard in her life. Luffy was the first to open his eyes and then put his forehead against hers.

"Nami, sorry for what I said months ago about you not being fun. It's not true... it's just that you started doing some things that I couldn't keep up with..."

"Huh? Like what?", she opened her eyes and looked at him confused.

"I don't know, like playing chess. I don't understand any of that, Nami~", he whimpered and pouted.

"You are an idiot... I am an idiot", the redhead widened her eyes and started to huff, "Monkey D. Luffy, are you telling me that I have suffered all these months because- BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY CHESS?!!?"

"N-N-Nami, d-don't get mad at me!! It's your fault for not telling me anything!!"

She opened her mouth but couldn't think of anything coherent to say. She could only hear a white noise in the back of her mind.

"Touché, Luffy."

.

.

.

Nami thought that, as time went by, Luffy started to change along with her. He was still a fool and excited about the silliest things in life, but little by little, she could see a different maturity.

Luffy started to listen to her more; occasionally, he preferred to stay with her instead of going out and exploring the islands like crazy (and sometimes coming back super hurt), he really seemed sorry every time he came back almost between life and death of the countless battles that the crew use to get into, he was able to apologize every time he made her stupidly worried.

But it wasn't just him who was changing. Nami started to have more patience with him and didn't beat him up so much, she started to understand him better - the way he acts and the way he thinks; she was able to have fun with the totally random things he invented, managed to teach him to think more reasonably in the most varied situations.

The essence of the two remained the same - Luffy still made the stupid jokes (and she laughed in secret) and money was still her second and third passion (the first was the crew, Nojiko, Genzo, and Luffy). But there was a metamorphosis between them.

We are both changing for the better.

Whenever her eyes met his and Luffy smiled that toothy smile, Nami thought about how she has never felt so happy in life. And how stupid of her to still blush every time it happened.

Amazing how it's possible for human beings to love someone so much to the point of the chest wanting to explode.

Sometimes she liked to watch him - while he was partying with Usopp, when he sat in Sunny's figurehead looking at the sky and probably thinking about Ace or Sabo; when he was fishing, when he was smiling at completely strange people, when he was sleeping clinging to her.

This was Nami's favorite. Being able to caress his messy hair and his rubber face.

As she was doing at the time. The two were lying together on the deck chair - Luffy curled up on her and Nami supporting the captain's weight and resting his head on her chest, under a starry and dazzling sky.

Sometimes they stayed just like that - lying in silence watching the night and the sea. In this one, they talked until they got tired and the silence took over. Everyone decided to retire the moment they saw Luffy and Nami settle on the lounger. Luffy didn't know, but the crew defined it as a cue to leave them alone because there was nothing in this world that would make the two pay attention to anything other than each other.

Nami noticed on the third occurrence but preferred not to say anything. She really enjoyed the time they spent together.

Suddenly, she heard Luffy's stern voice. Hm? What happened?

"Nami."

"Mmm?"

"You are very special", he looked up to capture her eyes and this time Nami didn't blush.

"Huh?", she blinked, feeling confused.

"I knew from the first moment I saw you."

Luffy stood up and put each hand beside her, pinning her under him. She was not embarrassed, but preventing the heart from beating fast was too much.

"L-Luffy-"

"I won't let anything happen to you. Ever!"

I know. But do you know that so do I?

"Luffy."

Nami raised her hands and held his face. Now it was her turn to show him a serious face.

"Hm?", he inclined his head and looked owlishly at her.

"You have no idea of the things I would do to protect you."

And it's true. Nami had pondered about the brief idea that came up and housed in a corner of her mind on another starry night, but she had done nothing about it. However, the moment Luffy actually kissed her at that festival months ago, Nami really realized that she wouldn't be able to live without him. So in order for her to be able to protect him, she woke up one day (and saw that he was already awake staring at her) and simply asked him to train her.

The words came out without difficulty and very firmly.

"Luffy, I need you to train me."

The captain gave her a suspicious look and was silent for a few minutes, but Nami waited patiently. He must have noticed the high frequency of seriousness in her voice and should be weighing the pros and cons. Then, after a long time, he simply nodded.

"Okay."

Nami knew she was a long-distance fighter with the ability to affect a very large area, but she needed more. She had to protect him, even for a short time. She had to.

"You know that, right, Luffy?"

She locked eyes with his.

"Please tell me whether you know or not."

He didn't say anything, but the kiss he gave said it all.

Early on, Luffy needed some time to get used to the simple act of kissing. It was different and he had no experience at all, although his natural instinct (which almost never missed) made learning very quick. She had all the patience in the world to teach him because she knew that the captain would not stop until he got whatever he had set on his mind. But when he learned...

Nami knew that she would not kiss any other mouth in her life.

And right now, Luffy wasn't in the mood to be innocent. Nami no longer needed to guide him because he had already learned everything she could teach. He was able to be kind (and it was the sweetest kisses she ever received), but she knew he was also fire, able to burn until he consumed her.

"Luffy-"

His hand went up to cup the back of her neck, with only the fingertips between her hair and when Nami least noticed, their tongues were already dancing.

She pulled him by the cardigan and they kissed like it was the last day of their lives.

They had been together for months (this was exactly the way Luffy referred to the situation between them - together ), but Nami's heart still beat as if she was going to drop dead at any moment and there was no excuse for her to continue to melt with the seductive weight of his body over her own. For some reason, she had a feeling that this particular kiss felt much more ardent and the fire was starting to ignite her whole body.

In a swift movement, Luffy sat up and abruptly pulled her to straddle his hip, pressing her hard and closer. She shouldn't have let out a soft moan the moment he left her lips and started attacking her neck, but Nami no longer had any willpower to stop an uncontrollable Luffy.

Nami gasped and involuntarily threw back her head; Luffy, always fast, took advantage of the access she gave as much as possible - biting and sucking any piece of skin that he could. Somehow, he was able to make her feel like no one had ever made before and the contrast of this Luffy, who incinerated her with a single touch, with the cheerful and jovial captain always amazed her.

That other unknown side of him that he showed just to her.

It was nothing new to anyone that Luffy was an accomplished fighter, but here, on this battlefield, she was also capable of fighting with equal ferocity. The redhead didn't think it was fair that only he knew how to push her buttons and she couldn't do the same. Then, little by little, Nami discovered the places where she could make him squirm. She knew which one was the favorite and she wasn't going to let it go - she licked his earlobe and in the blink of an eye, Luffy whimpered softly in the curve of her neck. The noise was cute and so him that Nami always wanted to giggle. In fact, any noise he made was so pleasant and so sincere.

But deep down, the fact that she was able to do this with the great Monkey D. Luffy, one of the most powerful pirates of all time, gave her an intoxicating sense of power and pride.

It was only when she realized that Luffy was pressing persistently against her core that Nami realized where this was going and that they couldn't do that. She pulled away suddenly and held his face with both hands. Luffy looked frustrated as if it were a sin for Nami not let him taste her.

"Luffy. We can't do that."

"Why?"

"I mean, we can't do that here . On the deck."

Luffy just kept looking at her, something alluring and inviting in his eyes.

"W-We can go to my room if you want. Robin has been s-sleeping with F-Franky and-"

Luffy lifted her up and kept her tied with her legs around him as he strode toward the room. Nami's heart was beating wildly with anticipation and she could feel his was the same. Four steps from the door, she felt a twinge of doubt and fear - did Luffy know what was about to happen? Was he ready for another change in his life?

But all the hesitation was gone the moment they crossed the door and Luffy pressed her against the wall and kissed her again, taking her breath away.

.

.

.

When Nami hugged him later that night, with the sweaty naked body clinging to his, she found that she had a slight tendency to underestimate Monkey D. Luffy. She expected several things from that night but what she received was far above her expectations. He was still an enigma to her and there were still many things she needed to learn about him.

Like, for example, that his instinct really worked. Now, she was completely sure and could already remove from her list of doubts.

Nami had never had sex, although she had come close to it several times during her days as a thief - the best way to get something from a man was through seduction. And that she always had a lot to spare. But she never did, she always shied away because, deep down, she had this fantasy that her dreaded "first time" would be with someone special. Someone who cared about her.

The redhead knew that many people already got rid of this pressure very early and Nami continued to wait, but without success. The "right" person never showed up at all and as time went on, she believed it was better that way. She lived in a time that had no room for that kind of thing - love and passion were not part of her daily vocabulary.

Until Luffy crosses her path.

Until Luffy saved her from Arlong, until he put the straw hat on her head, until he screamed that she was his crewmate, until love and passion became part of her daily life because of him.

Luffy was the person she was waiting for.

And how good that Nami waited because Luffy proved to be an impeccable lover. No one had ever been so sweet to her in her whole life and her head was still spinning at the thought. Everything that happened from the moment they passed through the door seemed natural - as if they had done it countless times, as if her body already knew the way to his by heart.

Then, suddenly, Luffy spoke again and the contrast of the voice with the previously silent environment made the hand that gently caressed his arm shiver.

"Nami, marry me."

Nami only managed to stay petrified in shock.

What?

She blinked three times and again-

"What-?! Are you crazy, Luffy?", Nami stood up and leaned on one arm, "First of all, we don't need to get married to be officially together and second of all, wasn't you who didn't think about it? And third, we are twenty-one years old, Luffy. Don't you think it's a little early to get married?"

Luffy rested his arms behind his head and the tightening of his muscles made her blush and look away. Seriously, Nami, you have seen him literally without clothes almost an hour ago. He just looked at her and tilted his head.

"I don't think about it with anyone else. But if it's you, it's fine, shishishi", Luffy laughed like a fool and put his hand on his chin, "And I don't care about the age thing. Does it make any difference since I want to spend the rest of my life with you?"

Nami's eyes widened and she was sure that all the blood had gone to her face. Luffy just held her face affectionately with his hand.

(The muscles in his arm were still distracting her, along with his chest now uncovered by the sheet.)

"So marry me? Because think about it... how the hell are others going to know you're mine, Nami~?", he pouted.

"Why the hell do you want to show that?"

Nami blinked a few times and moved her hand to cover him with the sheet, but Luffy intercepted it.

"Because I love you, that's why", he said simply.

What?

"Huh-?"

"You're thinking way too much. I love you and that's it. I thought you already knew", he tilted his head and spoke in a tone that indicated that she was an idiot for not knowing it. A few strands of his sweaty hair fell on his face and Nami just stared at him. It's obvious that Luffy knew the meaning of the word "love" - he felt it for his friends and crew, for his family and for food. But even if they were together, she didn't think he could feel it for her because they were, in fact, really strong words. Loving someone other than your family or friends, who are basically a family without blood ties that you choose to love, has always been a very strange concept for Nami.

Choosing someone who has no real bond to love and protect, with no guarantee that that person will return your love is too bizarre for her. It's dangerous.

Nami has always been able to do this, even though she thinks it's different - loving without guarantees, giving her all without any return, walking through the fire without thinking twice - that it's even strange when someone says that they feel the same way about her.

Luffy loves me. Monkey D. Luffy loves me.

"Oe Nami, what happened?", he sat down and with visible concern, held her face with both hands. The sheet went down to his waist, Nami gulped and then chuckled. He just said he loves you and now all you want to do is pull that sheet off for good.

"Nothing. I just really love you so much."

Nami pulled him into a searing kiss and his response was able to take her breath away once more. Damn it, Luffy, I don't have the energy for another round. Then, with much effort, she broke the kiss.

"Shishishi, so we're finally tied", Luffy rubbed her nose affectionately and Nami let herself relax with his soft breathing and with their foreheads touching each other.

We are changing together. We are maturing together. Are you happy to grow up on my side, Luffy?

"Okay, come lay down."

Nami lay down again, held out her arms for him, Luffy gave her a big smile and jumped up to curl up on her torso. The captain sighed softly on her neck and her heart seemed to soar in peace. And with the slight inhale and exhale of Luffy's chest, Nami slowly fell asleep with a smile on her face.

But out of nowhere, Luffy got startled and got up fast, almost headbutting Nami.

"I GOT IT, NAMI!!"

"What-! Damn, are you crazy Luffy? Waking me up like that and almost hitting me, you dumb-"

"I'll give you a straw hat. Like mine. You can choose the color!"

"Huh?", Nami was groggy and confused.

"I still can't give you mine because I made a promise to Shanks. I gotta return the hat as soon as I become a great pirate. But you know what?", Luffy put his hand on his chin and started thinking to himself, "I'll get the hat back because now I have a promise with you, shishishi."

Nami could only look at him with her mouth wide open. Luffy gave her an Eskimo kiss once more. That gesture is so him, my God.

"As soon as I fulfill that promise, my hat becomes yours. And yours becomes mine, okay?"

"L-L-Luffy... are you sure? That hat is your treasure."

"You too!", Nami was sure she was as red as his cardigan. Luffy just laughed out loud, "Shishishi, it's decided!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Nami."

"Mmm?"

"Sex is good."

Nami laughed out loud and Luffy followed her.

"I know, right?"

"I'm rested already. And you, Nami?"

"You know what, me too. What do you want?"

"I want to have sex again."

Nami laughed so hard that she cried. Then she got up and straddled him.

"Your wish is my command, Captain."

______________________________________________

A thousand apologies for the delay, people. I had some problems adjusting some ideas and so it took me a while to finish. This is the last but one chapter, I hope you like it!

Thank you for reading!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

88K 1.8K 30
When Nami is left in a debilitating state, it seems the captain is the only one capable of caring for her. As their affection for each other unwittin...
17.5K 388 13
Needing a change of pace, Nami, a Twenty-year-old university student, moves to a new city and meets Luffy, whom helps her come to the realization tha...
157K 3.3K 32
"Help me to fall in love with you." Zoro spat out his drink, looking at her incredulously as if she's gone insane. "Have you lost your mind, you damn...
36.4K 723 26
warning: THIS WAS MY FIRST FANFIC I EVER MADE ON WATTPAD SO IT'S RLLY HORRIBLE/I have others that aren't as bad as this (PLS DON'T READ OMG) I have n...