✔When PlayBoys Meet Each Othe...

By KavyaAgnihotri

Wang Yibo is a rich playboy of 23 years, who is the only heir to their business Wang Corporation. For his han... More

Character Introduction
First Meeting : Chapter 1
Inter-Faculty Games Notice : Chapter 2
Match Against Playboys : Chapter 3
Flirting(1) : Chapter 4
Flirting (2): Chapter 5
Attending The Party: Chapter 6
Party(1): Chapter 7
Party(2): Chapter 8
Party(3): Chapter 9
Party(4): Chapter 10
Unexpected : Chapter 11
Shopping: Chapter 12
You!: Chapter 13
Teasing Him: Chapter 14
New Feelings: Chapter 15
Just Wait and Watch, Xiao Zhan: Chapter 16
Is He Alright?: Chapter 17
Caring About Zhan: Chapter 18
Accompanying Zhan: Chapter 19
Stay With Me Tonight: Chapter 20
Rescuing Jiyang: Chapter 21
You Are Not A Stranger: Chapter 22
Let Me Take Care Of You: Chapter 23
Weird Dream: Chapter 24
Little Devil's Secret: Chapter 25
Inter-University Games Notice: Chapter 26
Spending Time At Yibo's House(1): Chapter 27
Spending Time At Yibo's House(2): Chapter 28
Valentine's Day(1): Chapter 29
Valentine's Day(2): Chapter 30
Valentine's Day(3): Chapter 31
Valentine's Day(4): Chapter 32
Setting A Trap: Chapter 33
Trouble(1): Chapter 34
Trouble(2): Chapter 35
Confession: Chapter 36
Rescue: Chapter 37
Hunting For Mengs: Chapter 38
Taking Care Of Zhan(1): Chapter 39
Taking Care Of Zhan(2): Chapter 40
Plans(1): Chapter 41
Plans(2): Chapter 42
Plans(3): Chapter 43
Fall Of The Mengs: Chapter 44
Accomplishment(1): Chapter 45
Accomplishment(2): Chapter 46
Inter-University Games(1): Chapter 47
Inter-University Games(2): Chapter 48
Inter-University Games(3): Chapter 49
Inter-University Games(4): Chapter 50
Accident: Chapter 51
Finding Clues : Chapter 52
Culprit: Chapter 53
Unexpected Information: Chapter 54
Pain: Chapter 55
Travelling Abroad: Chapter 56
Revelation : Chapter 57
Revelation(1): Chapter 58
Revelation(2): Chapter 59
Destruction: Chapter 60
Engagement(1): Chapter 61
Engagement(2): Chapter 62
Engagement(3): Chapter 63
Engagement(4): Chapter 64
Love Confession: Chapter 65
Zan Jin's secret: Chapter 66
Mending A Relationship(1): Chapter 67
Mending A Relationship(2): Chapter 68
Temptation: Chapter 69
Happily Ever After : Chapter 71 (Final)
Author's Note+ little bonus💖

Moves: Chapter 70

6.3K 347 84
By KavyaAgnihotri

Firstly I wanna apologize for not making this chapter 18+
I don't know how I wrote the last update but from the past few days my heart, as well as my mind, isn't allowing me to write it. If I read too much of M rated stories, my mind would feel guilty as if I did the worst crimes ever. I realized it when I was searching for that content in other fanfic platforms to write the so-called punishment chapter. Then I realized that my mind is against it. I cannot understand what the hell is wrong with me, but still...I am experiencing mood swings like a crazy and moody girl *sighs in defeat*

But I promise to make it up for you through an extra chapter. *swears like Wei Ying*

I hope you understand me. Sorry for disappointing you all. *sad pout*

________________________________________

*after a month

Zhan, Yibo, Hao Xuan, Jiyang, Bowen, Yu Bin, Ziyi, Xuan Lu, and Mingjue were sitting in the drawing-room of Xuan Lu and Zhan's apartment, enjoying their coffee.

"Finally everything is over." Ziyi moved her neck gently. "Now we can plan a trip."

"By the way, how did this businessman and police officer ended together?" Hao Xuan arched his brow, looking at Bowen.

"That's simple. This cute cinnamon roll confessed me and I accepted." Bowen shrugged his shoulders.

"You tricked me!" Yu Bin gave a friendly slap on Bowen's hand.

"What about Mingjue?" Jiyang smiled, drinking his coffee.

"Song Jiyang, you just touched my sore spot," Mingjue said dramatically, clutching his chest.

"Stop being so dramatic boss, Nie. No girl is going to date a tall, stout guy like you." Zhan shook his head and took a sip from his coffee.

"How about dating some guy?" Yibo said taking away the coffee mug from his lips. "Find a soft cute guy who will wait for you at home, will cook for you and will love you."

"Just like you," Zhan said without looking at Yibo.

"Zhan!" Yibo looked at Zhan with 'are you kidding me' look. "I am not a softie. I am CEO of Wang Corporation."

"Yes, you are." Zhan put his hand at Yibo's waist and kissed the latter's cheek softly. "At least you are softie for me."

"Ahm ahm...you are not in private place Zhanzhan. If you want to do these with Yibo, then please go to your apartment." Xuan Lu said drinking her coffee.

"Ai, shijie...then what is your hand doing on Ziyi's waist?" Zhan wiggled his brows and Xuan Lu quickly removed her hand from Ziyi's waist.

"You shouldn't observe these type of things." Ziyi snarled, while blush spread across her pale skin.

"So, when you guys are going to get married?" Mingjue said, resting his body on the back of the couch.

"I think I will marry on the same day as Zhan." Hao Xuan said. "I cannot wait any longer. I wanna cuddle him tightly every day."

"Hao Xuan!" Jiyang glared at his boyfriend.

"As if you are not ravishing him." Bowen shook his head.

"By the way, shijie, dad said that you are going to become CEO of Xiao Groups tomorrow." Zhan smiled.

"I think its time for me to take care of the company." Xuan Lu said in a determined voice. "Father has already struggled a lot."

"That's great jiejie." Yu Bin smiled.

"I feel Ziyi is a really lucky one to have a CEO girlfriend." Yibo pouted.

"Isn't your husband one of the most successful businessman? And you are a CEO too" Ziyi arched her brows.

Before Yibo could reply, a notification appeared on Yibo's phone. He fished his phone out of his pocket and a smile appeared on his face as he read the name on the phone screen.

"Who's it?" Zhan asked, noticing the smile on Yibo's face.

"It's my dad." Yibo smiled. "He wants me to go home."

"I will accompany you," Zhan said, putting his coffee cup on the table.

"It's okay Zhan. You can have fun. I can go alone." Yibo stood up.

"But Yibo..."

"It's okay Zhan." Yibo smiled. "I am not a kid."

"Okay." Zhan sighed. "Take care."

Yibo smiled and left the house. As he got into the car, he drove the car into a dark alley. Soon he reached a mansion in an abandoned area. He took his phone and looked at the text message he received a few minutes ago. His expressions grew darker as he dialed the number.

"Hm? What's going on?"

"Master Wang, I already set my feet in China."

"Don't tell me you are already in the mansion."

"You guessed it right, CEO Wang. I am in the mansion."

"Good! I am coming."

Yibo slid the phone inside his pocket and a dark smile appeared on his face. Parking the car, Yibo went towards the mansion. As he knocked on the door, a young man with pale skin and wide smiled, showing cute dimples opened the door.

"Welcome, CEO Wang." The man said, gesturing to enter the mansion.

"How are you Zan Jin?" Yibo said with a soft smile.

"Come inside first." Zan Jin pulled Yibo inside.

After making Yibo sit on the couch, Zan Jin ordered his maids to make some drinks for him.

"So, how's the mafia gang in London?" Yibo said, putting his hand on the arm of the couch.

"Everything is as perfect as its planned." Zan Jin smiled. "Did Zhan doubt you regarding anything?"

"He tried his high technology to find what I am doing." Yibo sighed. "He already doubted when I secretly talked to you. He didn't put any pressure on me but he constantly using his spies and technology."

"I already told you not to help me so much. I can handle it." Zan Jin closed his eyes. "Am I creating a rift between you two?"

"It's okay Zan Jin." Yibo smiled. "Zhan too did a number of things without telling me where my technology didn't succeed to track about his doings. At least he will now realize how to feels." Yibo rolled his eyes. "Zan Jin, thank you for blocking my whereabouts."

"Yibo, you are really something." Zan Jin chuckled. "You are the one who helped me to raise my power and become the most powerful mafia boss after Mingjue and now you are saying thanks to me? I should be thankful to you that you taught me how to block my information from Mingjue."

"So, it's only 9 pm now. What some action or drama?" Yibo smirked.

"What do you want me to do?" Zan Jin tilted his head while an evil smile spread across in face.

"Erase Mingjue's existence from the living world," Yibo said in a deadly cold tone while his facial expressions grew darker.

"Copy that, master." Zan Jin gently bowed with an evil smile plastered on his face.

"Great," Yibo smirked. "Let me call Zhan."

==============

After the small reunion in Xuan Lu's apartment, Mingjue, Zhan, Bowen and Yu Bin went on a drive. Mingjue was driving the car while Zhan was sitting in the passenger seat beside driver's and the remaining two were sitting in the back.

"Mingjue, don't you think something is really fishy?" Zhan said, resting his head on the head restraint.

"What's fishy?" Yu Bin asked, snaking his arm around Bowen's waist.

"A month ago, Zan Jin was in prison. Yibo told me that Zan Jin isn't ready for any kind of relationship and he wants some time." Zhan paused. "But the next day we got the news that Zan Jin got the bail and then he wasn't found anywhere in the country."

"So?" Bowen said, caressing his boyfriend's soft hair.

"How could Zan Jin do it so easily?" Zhan let out a deep breath. "At that time, Zan Jin was totally weak but he managed to get bail and escape to another country." Zhan looked at the other two sitting in the back. "At the same time, Yibo too took over the business and became CEO. Shortly after that, a powerful mafia gang again rose in London but we couldn't trace any information related to that mafia gang." Zhan paused. "Even Mingjue's gang couldn't track anything about that new mafia gang. The worst is, I cannot track Yibo's doings. He is saying that he is busy with Wang Corporation but I am sure that it's not the reason. Yibo is doing something without telling me. I cannot understand why my trackers, spies, and technology isn't tracking him!"

"Zhan, you are just thinking too much," Bowen said softly.

"Zhan, perhaps...are you guessing that Yibo is involved with mafia?" Mingjue said without looking at Zhan.

"I am not sure of it," Zhan said. "I cannot find a single clue about what's going on." Zhan ranked his hair.

Suddenly Zhan's phone rang. Zhan's brows got knitted together seeing the name displayed on the phone screen.

"Hello? Yibo?"

"Zhan, please help me..."

"Y-Yibo, what happened? Why are you crying?"

"Z-Zan Jin, he- he trapped me!"

"What?! Where are y-"

"Hello, Sean Xiao, its Zan Jin." Zan Jin snatched the phone from Yibo.

"What the heck do you want?!"

"Good! You are really intelligent one. Let's meet at Ling Alley. Dont forget to bring your mafia friend Nie Mingjue. I need to deal with his as well."

"But...hello? Hello? Zan Jin? Hello?"

Zan Jin disconnected the call.

"Fuck!" Zhan smacked on the car seat.

"What happened?" Mingjue asked.

"That jerk Zan Jin kidnapped Yibo and asked us to meet him at Ling Alley. He asked to bring you too." Zhan said taking heavy breaths.

"What!?" Bowen and Yu Bin blurted out.

Without wasting a second, Mingjue speeded up the car and drove to the place that Zan Jin had mentioned. Within a few minutes, they reached the spot and Zhan quickly got down from the vehicle. The alley was pitch dark and a car was parked at the side.

"Welcome, Sean. Xiao. Zhan." Zan Jin smirked. "Long time...No see."

"Where is my Yibo?" Zhan snarled and Mingjue joined Zhan.

"Why are you getting so impatient?" Zan Jin said as if another happened.

"Where. Is. Wang Yibo?" Mingjue glared at Zan Jin.

"Leader Nie, why are you so worried about Wang Yibo? Just chill." Zan Jin smirked and in the next second, he held Mingjue at the gunpoint.

"Zan Jin!" Bowen yelled. "What on the earth do you want? Where is Yibo?!"

Just then a figure came out of the car and walked towards the light. As the dim street light fell on his face, all of the people standing there expect Zan Jin stood thunderstruck.

"Yibo?" Zhan's eyes widened witnessing Yibo to be safe and uninjured.

"Hello Zhan," Yibo smirked.

"What are you doing there? Come here." Zhan was about to rush towards Yibo, Zan Jin took another gun.

"Move back." Zan Jin snarled.

"Zhan, Zan Jin didn't kidnap me. It's me who came to him." Yibo smirked.

"What the heck are you saying?" Bowen growled.

"Were you guys that dumb not to realize that I am the main reason behind the powerful come back of Zan Jin and the mafia gang of London?" Yibo's lips stretched into an evil smile.

"So it's really you!?" Yu Bin shrieked.

"Mn." Yibo nodded. "Who else can it be? I helped him to raise the mafia gang and blocked all the connections so that Zhan cannot reach them. And Zan Jin carefully used his technology to block my whereabouts. That's why Zhan's spies didn't work."

"What's going on Yibo?" Zhan was losing his patience. "Are you out of your mind or what?"

"Sean Xiao, perhaps you are forgetting that I am a businessman too and a businessman always looks for profit." Yibo titled his head and looked at Zan Jin. "Zan Jin, fulfill your promise."

"Yes, CEO Wang." Zan Jin smirked and looked at Mingjue who was at the loss of words due to the sudden circumstances. "Surrender, leader Nie."

"What!?" Mingjue blurted out.

"I SAID SURRENDER TO ME! NOW!" Zan Jin growled.

__________________________________________

I have few words to say and you guys have to listen to it, please.

1. Only one more chapter to go to finish this story.

2. I already published the first chapter of my Vampire AU fic which is ZHANYI with the name LOVE WITH COLD HEART. I will finish this story first and then continue the vampire story.

3. I will also start writing a YIZHAN (TOP YIBO X BOTTOM ZHAN) story within 3-4 days. I just realized that my YiZhan readers are waiting for YiZhan book for 4 months. I cannot let them wait, it makes me feel guilty. So I am going to write YiZhan Mpreg story. But the updates will be slow. Because after finishing this one, I will focus on Vampire story along with Fate Or Destiny.

I have already edited the cover for YiZhan story.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 20.7K 40
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo has been classmates since kindergarten. Zhan has a crush on yibo but never got the courage to confess. Unfortunately Yibo ha...
43.1K 3.2K 27
xiao zhan is popular guy in the university, because of his handsome face, flirting style and his cool habits xiao zhan is belong to very rich family...
99.3K 7.1K 43
Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a small village in a countryside with his...
190K 11.4K 26
COMPLETED [2020/06/13] Xiao Zhan is one of the best college professors who's majoring in Business & Management. At age of 26 he managed to get a pr...