Azur Lane Hood X Male Betraye...

By TheOmegaLife

Y/N L/N was a good commander until he was betrayed by the other commanders from Azur Lane. Y/N wanted to ask... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1 Flashbacks & the beginning ot the betrayal
Chapter 2 Y/N's time at Ironblood
Chapter 3 The confrontation and the truth
Epilogue

Chapter 4 New members for Ironblood

6.4K 48 132
By TheOmegaLife

Y/N P.O.V.

Y/N:"What will you do now?" *asks his former fleet and the fleet members of Taylor*

Wales:"Where you go, we will follow your path. You have gained our loyality."

I smiled that they even would go through hell for me.

Y/N:"Then we should return to our base."

Hood:"Which base do you mean?" 

Y/N:"I mean the base of Ironblood. I can't return easily to the base of the Royal Navy. You remember?"

Belfast:"Yeah, we remembered it."

I sighed and prepared for our return. Before I could do this, someone grabbed on my arm. I turned to the person and saw that it was Hipper.

Hipper:"Your former fleet will be with us, won't they?"

Y/N:"You should ask them, not me. It's their decision if they want to stay with us or return to the Royal Navy."

Hood:"I don't wanna loose you again. So be prepared that I will follow you where ever you go."

I smiled at her answer. Then I saw to the others. I could tell that they already knew what I'm going to ask them. They nodded their head. 

Y/N:"Then let's go to Ironblood's base."

Timeskip

After we returned to our base, I immediately went with my former fleet and former fleet members of Taylor to the admirals of Ironblood. I also explained them the situation.

Emma:"I see. I know that is hard for us to accept the fact that some ship girls of the Royal Navy are in our base."

Erich:"But if you say, that they were your former fleet and you trust them, why shouldn't we do the same. What do you think?"

Paul:"It's a hard decision. I give them atleast a chance."

Lukas:"I do the same."

Y/N:"Thanks."

Emma:"Anyways, there are some people who want to talk with the admirals of Ironblood."

Y/N:"Understood."

Then Emma pressed a button on the desk. After she did that, I could the admirals of the Royal Navy on the screen. Behind them there were also the commanders of the Royal Navy. The traitors were also present.

Isaac:"We wanna to discuss with you admira..." *interupts when he sees Y/N* "Commander L/N, what are doing at Ironblood's base?"

Y/N:"I'm not a Commander anymore. I am the 5th Ironbloods Admiral."

Jacob:"What happened to you? We all thought you died."

Y/N:"I was betrayed by some Commanders of the Royal Navy. The ship girls of Ironblood saved my live."

John:"Wait. You said that you were betrayed by our Commanders?"

Y/N:"This is correct."

Isaac:"Who betrayed you?"

Y/N:"Four Commanders betrayed me. It was Smith, Taylor, O'Connor and Anderson. Taylor is dead. Three traitors are still alive."

Jacob:*turns to the three* "Is this true?!"

Smith:"No, he lies. He did this on purpose. He is the real traitor."

John:"You can't lie to us. We already know that you betrayed him."

O'Connor:"How did you found out?"

Isaac:"Because former Commander L/N is the son of the 4th Admiral Wilson. We knew him very well. As the 4th Admiral of the Royal Navy swore his loyalty, so did the former Commander L/N."

Jacob:"Anyways, Y/N. You know what happened to your former fleet? I hope they will return soon."

Y/N:"What do you mean by that?"

Isaac:"We send them on a mission, but they don't answer to our calls."

Y/N:*smiles* "This is because they are with us."

I made space for the admirals to see them. Then I saw that they were shocked.

John:"Wow. I didn't thought that you already met your fleet from the Royal Navy."

Y/N:"Yeah, I know."

Isaac:"Anyways, we wanted to discuss about signing a non-attack pact."

Erich:"Hm, can you give us atleast time to think over it."

Isaac:"Of course. I also wanna ask something else."

Emma:"What do you wanna ask us?"

Jacob:"We wanna ask you if we could go to your base to talk with Admiral L/N. We want do this in person."

Paul:"How long did you plan to stay at our base?"

John:"About three or four days."

Lukas:"What do want to talk with him?"

Isaac:"We can't tell you it. This is a private thing for him."

Emma:"Ok. You can come."

Isaac:*smiles* "Thanks. I hope we will arrive your base in the evening."

Erich:"See you later." *ends the call*

Emma:"Anyways, do you wanna join Ironblood?" *asks the member of the Royal Navy*

Hood:"I will join Ironblood."

Y/N:"Are you sure? If you join Ironblood, you can't return to the Royal Navy."

Hood:"I am very sure. You're not getting rid of me. I'll always be by your side from now on."

Erich:"We can see that you are willing to follow your Commander where ever he goes."

Emma:"What about the others?"

All of Y/N's fleet of the Royal Navy with King George V, Warspite and Illustrious:"We join aswell Ironblood."

Lukas:*smiles* "Ok. Y/N, bring them to the armoury. We need to give them proper equipment."

Y/N:"Understood." *turns to to his other fleet* "Follow me."

So I left the room with the other members of the Royal Navy. After some minutes of walking, we entered the armoury. We were greeted by Hipper.

Hipper:"Hey, Y/N. Can I help you?" *blushes a little bit*

Y/N:"They joined our side. We need to give to them proper equipment."

Hipper:"Understood."

Then she looked at me with a gaze which means that I should leave the room. I immediately understood what she wanted to tell me. So I left the room and waited outside of the room. 

Timeskip: 30 minutes later

I waited patiently. Then I heard that the door opened. I could see that they wore now Ironblood's clothing.

Hood:"What do think? Do I look good?"

I blushed. I couldn't help but smiling at her.

Y/N:"Yes, you are looking very gorgeous." 

Hood:"Thank you." *smiles*

Then I heard that the others left also the room.

Belfast:"What do think of my outfit?"

Y/N:"Your outfit suits you."

Belfast:"Thank you."

Y/N:"You are welcome."

(Just imagine, this is Unicorn in her Ironblood uniform.)

Unicorn:"What do you think of my outfit?"

Y/N:"You are looking very cute, Unicorn."

Unicorn:"Thank you, big brother."

I smiled at she called me big brother.

(Imagine that Wales wears this outfit in Ironblood.)

Wales:"What about me?"

Y/N:"This outfit suits you."

________________________________________________________________________________

I am a little bit lazy. I am showing what Y/N's fleet of the Royal Navy wear in Ironblood.

(This is the outfit of Javelin in Ironblood.)

(This is the outfit of Aurora.)

(This is the outfit of King George V.)

(This is the outfit of Warspite in Ironblood.)

(This is the outfit of Illustrious in Ironblood.)

________________________________________________________________________________

Then I heard that someone came to us. I turned around and saw Emma and Erich.

Emma:"Y/N, please follow us. They arrived."

Y/N:"Ok."

So I followed them. After some minutes of walking, we were at the port. I saw that there were Isaac, Jacob and John. But I was feeling a little queasy. I also saw the traitors. But they were tied up.

Isaac:"Y/N, nice to see you again."

Y/N:"I am glad to see you all again. But what about them?" *points to the traitors*

Jacob:"We decided that they will be executed. They should pay for the betrayal."

I gasped. I know that I wanted revenge, but not on this way.

Y/N:"When will they be executed?"

John:"They will be executed next morning."

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter. The next chapter will be also the last chapter. At the end of the chapter there will be a bonus part. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 74 16
Betray Forgotten Abandon This is what the Z class is experiencing. Rivalry rises between them. An ally today can be an enemy tomorrow. Everything i...
50.9K 428 6
You are the newest Commander at the Royal Navy. However their are not that many men commanders, and the last commander at the Royal Navy was a man wh...
386K 5.7K 58
In a world in conflict with the Sirens, a young commander is assigned to Azur Lane. He will be tested by his command, his enemies and his ships. His...
60.4K 2.1K 40
This could not possibly be happening, right? You were sure that you had simply gone to bed as per usual and yet here you are, far from home, met with...