𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐒 ━ harry s...

By -MOONNIGHTS

天使 ┊ 𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗚𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗦. ❁ཻུ۪۪∘. ❪ 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝚂𝚃𝚈𝙻𝙴𝚂 ❫━━━ ∘.*➶ 。˚ 迷戀文化 ┊ ✰ ・゚︎︎☁︎ ೃ ☁️... More

兩個鬼 !
𝚋 𝚒 𝚛 𝚝 𝚑 𝚌 𝚎 𝚛 𝚝 𝚒 𝚏 𝚒 𝚌 𝚊 𝚝 𝚎 .
𝚟 𝚒 𝚜 𝚞 𝚊 𝚕 𝚜 .
𝟎.𝟎𝟏 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖺 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖻𝗅𝖾𝗆
𝟎.𝟎𝟐 𝖻𝗂𝗀 𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗒'𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝟎.𝟎𝟑 𝗁𝖾𝗂𝖽𝗂 𝗁𝗈
𝟎.𝟎𝟒 𝖺 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗍𝗂𝖾
𝟎.𝟎𝟔 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗇𝗈 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝟎.𝟎𝟕 𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺 𝗃𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍 𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗉
𝟎.𝟎𝟖 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝗂𝗆
𝟎.𝟎𝟗 𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝖾𝖺
𝟎.𝟏𝟎 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾

𝟎.𝟎𝟓 𝗍𝗂𝗀𝖾𝗋'𝗌 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒

711 40 5
By -MOONNIGHTS

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐒 ▎
➶。˚✩ 𝖺 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝚂𝚃𝚈𝙻𝙴𝚂 𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌... ! ˎˊ˗
C H A P T E R F I V E
⛓🍒💭🧚🏼‍♀️ ━ 𝗍𝗂𝗀𝖾𝗋'𝗌 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒

𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑢𝑒-𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑤𝑒'𝑣𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛,
𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑

❝ 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘺, 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴
𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵 ❞

︶︶︶. ̥◌୭ ❀ • ❀ ୭ ̥◌ . ︶︶︶

実生活 // 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

ANDRÉA disliked a lot of things. Parties happen to be one of them. The loud music that filled the room that rattled her eardrums, the massive crowd of sweating bodies radiating a ghastly odour, who danced the night away trying to forget and have fun instead. The way she felt as if she was suffocating or trapped and was unable to escape. Most importantly, she hated the drinking, the way everyone stumbled as they tried to walk, pressuring massive amounts of alcohol for others to drink, or better, even sleep with them. Sadly, that was the only way she could have fun, drinking away her social anxiety, forgetting all her issues for a few hours and creating memories she knew she'd regret in the morning.

But, there she was, her nose scrunched at the smell of alcohol that filled the small mansion, standing close to her friends with a drink in her hand that she'd been given a few minutes ago and had been staring down at it since. "Are you sure there isn't anything weird in here?" She questioned as she chewed on her bottom lip.

Blake sipped on his own drink, swinging his arm over the uneased female's shoulders, "Ease up, Angel, we're here to have a little fun."

Andréa's brown orbs switched between Blake and Yasmine, who's faced matched her own hesitant expression. "I'm not one for the whole peer pressure stuff but, he's right; we're here to have some fun and maybe make a few mistakes while we're at it." Yasmine winked towards her direction, her hesitant filled features were quickly gone.

A beer was shoved into the girl's grasp; the soda she'd been staring at was quickly replaced to which she frowned at. "Babe it's good, have a sip." He encouraged one in his hand as well. Blake clicked the bottles together and chugged the rest of his. "It looks like urine." She cringed, causing Yasmine to let out a laugh, "His weak liver must be sobbing right now." The male model rolled his eyes as the two females laughed.

AS the night escalated, Andréa had to admit she was enjoying herself. She stayed on the outskirts of the crowd that danced to the blaring music that filled the small mansion, managing to remain completely sober.

She pulled down the tight black dress that she had borrowed from Tiger, making her way for some fresh air in the backyard, It being more peaceful than inside.

Soft chatter was heard all around the yard with the occasional laugh or chuckle. The music was faint as she walked towards the end of the yard, which leaned over the dim city of L.A.

Leaning against the railing, she sighed, her makeup slightly smudged and her tight ponytail began to loosen up as she looked out at the night sky. She softly smiled to herself, feeling her stress and anxiety be calm for once in a long time, but she could feel the eyes that were burning the back of her head.

Unaware that she was dazing out, She heard someone call her name, which snapped her out of it. Andrea softly sighed, the feeling of being watched never left as she made her way back into the loud house.

THE night continued on, Andréa was shocked that Tiger hadn't received a noise complaint, knowing she didn't warn her neighbours about ruckus that she would be causing that evening. When Andréa entered the house she still couldn't get rid of the feeling of being watched but, it didn't stop her from dancing with her wasted friends.

What she didn't know was the person who lurked from afar, was someone she hasn't seen in a year and never planned on it. She never wanted to see his face again or hear from him. But, he had other plans, he had never gotten the closure that he wanted when they spilt that she never wanted to get.

He knew she'd attended this party, it being of hosted by her best friend and one of his closest friends, he knew she would somehow be convinced to attend it, he knew that she never wanted to see him again, but, he wanted to see her again not to be reminded of what they once had but, just to check up on her.

He noticed her once she stepped foot out of the mansion and into the large backyard that was lit by small lights. A part of him wished she saw him. His eyes trailed over her frail form as she walked back into the house, the conversation he was having totally forgotten.

Andréa knew she shouldn't assume that the party wouldn't have a twist; she knew her best friend always had a thing for causing drama, intentionally or not, it followed her everywhere.

In the beginning, she assumed halfway through
she'd have an anxiety attack but, there she was watching her friends grind on strangers and take a dozen shots. Everything she expected to happen didn't, it shocked her.

But, the one thing she didn't expect was to make eye contact with the one person she swore to never see again.

Andréa stood there, frozen, her brown eyes stared
into his green ones. The feeling of panic and suffocation started to spill out of her, the smile that was on her face was quickly washed away when she saw the man that broke her heart enter the large room. Her friends didn't fail to notice the change in behaviour, Devyn, who showed up earlier with her sister, shook her slightly, "Andréa?" She asked, her eyebrows stitched together with confusion and worry written over her face. Yasmine, who was utterly wasted, took notice and stopped dancing, "Baby girl, what's up?" She slurred.

Andréa struggled to speak, her eyes never left his as she tried to form a sentence, "I need a shot," She quickly averted her eyes and swiftly turned on her heels towards the bar, leaving a confused sober Devyn, a giggly drunk Yasmine and a completely oblivious Mackenize who had been dancing with her boyfriend, to follow after her.

AND that's how the night continued on, Andréa drinking substantial amounts of alcohol to relieve her stress as Yasmine cheered for her to take more with her. She planned on having a word with Tiger once she was sober, if she remembers the events of the night. The two exes dodged each other, one wanting to avoid unwanted tension that already started to surface and the other being afraid of what would she would do or say if they ran into each other.

However, Andréa's friends found it quite funny once they noticed the situation at hand starting to place little bets as the night continued on. Andréa throw back another vodka shot, slamming the glass on the counter, "Why the fuck is he here?" She slurred, turning to look at Riley, who shrugged and quickly turned her attention to the male who started to chat her up.

Andréa huff, her vision was blurry as she stood up from her seat, "I'll go ask him." She mumbled to herself. She stumbled to walk, pushing past the
crowd of intoxicated people.

"You!" She slurred, pointing her finger to add more of an effect at the frightened and confused singer. "You shouldn't be here." She said, sternly wiggling her finger, her face completely serious as she start to accuse the worldwide heartthrob. Once he began to realize once was going on, he smiled at her and rose his eyebrows, "Oh really?" He question and in response, Andréa nodded aggressively still point at him. "Why is that?"

Andréa huffed and sat down next to him in the empty seat with a thud. "You're Harry Styles, the boy who could fuck any girl he wanted too, my ex-boyfriend, a music icon." Andréa ranted sticking up a finger as she listed everything, causing the boy to laugh at her, "What are you laughing at?" She accused, once again sticking her finger up once again.

"Nothing," He replied, the smile never leaving his face. He looked away from the intoxicated actress and saw her friends passing around money as a few quickly averted their eyes. Some held a smile as they received the cash.

"Maybe it's time for you to go to bed." Harry looked back at the girl beside him, who happily laid her on his shoulder, taking in his sent. "What no!" she pouted, looking up at him with her bottom lip sticking out.

"Drink with me!"

( 𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒 ! )
✰ 🍧・゚︎︎ ☁︎ ⛓ ೃ ☁️☾

i hope you all enjoyed chapter five!

sorry for the late update i had a bit of a block and really couldn't write last week!

i'm honestly really happy with this story and if you couldn't tell they're be a second part to this! the chapter was getting quite long so i decided to split it!

𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘰𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘦 𝘢
𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙣
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 85 19
"with the right person, you don't have to try so hard to be happy. it just happens" Join Lola throughout this new found life that she's made for her...
1K 57 11
Official sequel to 'She' ~in which Y/n tries her best to move on with her life and reconnect with reality after what happened... or DIDN'T happen, I...
1.3K 133 34
~* Bad decisions make great stories *~ A Harry Styles dark romance that explores the intricacies of mental health, morality and sexual attraction. En...
22.1K 286 9
After your best friend's parents divorce, you find yourself being the confidant and stress relief of your best friend's dad. He's double your age, ri...