In Love With A Corruption

By FinleyLivesInTheVoid

Connie has been trying to show Steven how she feels. Kissing his cheek, holding his hand, that sort of stuff... More

The Corruption
Chapter 2: Archy
Chapter 3: Human Friends
Chapter 4: Raw Diamond
Chapter 5: Shadow on Little Homeschool
Chapter 6: Savior
Chapter 7: Dreams
Chapter 8: Nightmare
Chapter 9: Awkward
Chapter 10: New Beginning

Chapter 11: Le Bonus

741 15 22
By FinleyLivesInTheVoid

Okay, so I know I made this story completed, but I saw something on Pinterest and I had to make this chapter. I swear though, this is the absolute last chapter in In Love With A Corruption! Now let's begin our little bonus.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Steven was so nervous. He hadn't spoken to his dad, the Gems, or the Diamonds since his dad and White's wedding, now he was driving to Beach City with his beautiful wife, Connie in the passenger seat, and the twins in the back. Yeah, twins. Stephon and Stephanie. Both looked so similar to Stevonnie, who they idolized like an older sibling, accept they both had pink eyes with diamond pupils. He knows he should have said something sooner, but the last few years had been hectic. He and Connie were moving into their new place, Connie and Steven were starting new jobs, the whole thing with the cow. Steven shuddered at the memory of the cow who'd stalked him for three weeks. Steven snapped back into the present when he heard Stephanie speak.

"What's your family like, Daddy?" Stephon and Stephanie had met Connie's parents, who'd moved to Florida, but they'd never met Steven's side if their family.

"Well, Aunt Amethyst is very fun, Aunt Garnet is brave."

"Is Aunt Garnet the one who is made from Aunt Sapphire and Aunt Ruby?" Stephon asked.

"Yes." Steven answered.

"So she's like Aunt Sapphire and Aunt Ruby's daughter?" Connie chuckled.

"She's more like Stevonnie." She answered. The twins nodded in understanding.

"What about Grandma Pearl?" Stephanie asked, playing with her fluffy, brown ponytail.

"Grandma Pearl is very smart." Steven's star necklace swayed against his chest. Steven smiled at the memory if his mother figure. She'd be so happy to see teg twins. Steven had called ahead and asked everyone, including Spinel and the Diamonds to be at the Temple so they could all meet Stephanie and Stephon together.

"Didn't Grandma Pearl teach Mommy how to use a sword?" Stephon asked, tilting his head curiously.

"Yep." Connie answered with a smile, "She's an excellent teacher. She'll be so excited to meet you!"

"Look at that!" Steven pointed to the sign that said they were in Beach City, "Not much farther now."

-----------------------------------------------------------

When they got out of the Dondi, Steven and Connie were greeted with many welcomes and hugs. It took a minute to settle everyone down.

"Guys," everyone turned to look at the nervous Steven, "Connie and I brought two people that we want you to meet."

"Oh?" Bismuth asked, "And who might that be?" Steven nervously fumbled with the car door handle before he got it open.

"Come on out guys." Connie cooed to the little figures that only Connie and Steven could see. Two, tiny figures hopped out of the car, both wearing red flip-flops, black shorts, and blue shirts with yellow stars. Both had olive skin and chocolate colored hair that was fluffy looking. The twins pink eyes nervously scanned the people around them, their diamond pupils a little scared. Everyone gasped at the small figures.

"Guys," Steven's voice shook, "these are our kids, Stephon and Stephanie."

"Hi." The five year olds said in union, and then quickly retreated behind their mother. Greg, who'd been sitting on White Diamond's shoulder with Spinel, asked to be put down. When his feet were in the ground, Greg casually walked over to Steven and Connie, his now mostly grey hair was shiny in the sunlight. He very carefully got into one knee about two feet away from Connie. He spoke softly while looking at the twins.

"Hello, there. I'm your Grandpa." At the word, grandpa, the twins peeked their heads out from behind Connie's legs to get a better look at Greg, their once fearful eyes now curious. They looked up at Steven, asking a silent question, Steven merely nodded in reply. The twins giggled and ran to Greg, wrapping their ring arms around his middle.

"Grandpa Greg!" They laughed together with big smiles. Greg hugged then both, tears in his eyes. He looked up at Steven and Connie with a happy smile.

"Daddy told us all about you!" Stephon said giddily.

"Really?" Greg asked, looking back down at the twins. He sat crossed legged so he could put then in his lap. "What did he say?"

"He told us that you're the one who taught him about music!" Stephanie replied with a smile.

"He also said that you are the bestest dad in the whole wide universe and that he loves you very much!" Stephon added, causing Greg to give Steven a pleased smile, Steven returned the smile. The smile held love.

"Do you guys want to meet the rest of the family?" Greg asked, "They really want to meet you." The twins nervously eyed everyone else. Together, they picked who they wanted to meet first. They chose the three giant ladies that had the little pink girl with pigtails and an upside down heart on her chest.

"H-hi." Stephon said as Greg escorts the twins to Spinel and the Diamonds. Spinel hopped down from White's shoulder and stood in front of the twins with a giant smile. She stretched out her arms and they preformed loop da loops ad they extended to shake the twins hands. They twins laughed at Spinel's goofiness.

"Hello there tiny humans! I'm Spinel!" The twins shook the hands in front of them, laughing with glee as Spinel picked them up and wrapped them in a hug, circling her cartoony arm around them multiple times. Spinel gently put them down after receiving a warning look from Steven. The two children stared in awe at the three giant ladies.

"Giant women." They whispered, causing all three of the Diamonds to blush. The twins quickly pointed out that White was Greg's wife, based on Steven's stories. They also asked many questions like, "Can you change your size?" Which the Diamonds answered by changing to their smaller form, "Do you have powers?" The Diamonds did a quick demonstration. Yellow changed up Spinel's form, Blue had her clouds sweep the twins a few feet off the ground, and White had Spinel enter her mind. The twins quickly hugged each of the giant women before moving on to the next bit of their family.

"Peridot!" The twins yelled as they rushed forward to hug the green dorito they had heard so much about.

"What!?" Peridit was surprised by how much they knew about her. They started going in about how their daddy had told them she'd built an invention and saved they world and how she had the courage to stand up against her old bosses. When they got to Lapis, they were amazed by her water wings. Lapis smiled and pulled out two, small balls of water from the ocean. She jokingly dropped the water in the twins heads and smiled wider as they giggled and shook their dampened hair. The twins got to Bismuth, who picked them up with ease and put them in her shoulders.

The twins stopped short when they got to the last three members of their family. They stood a few feet away from the short, purple woman, the tall woman with square hair, and the skinny woman who had a cool jacket. The twins walked up to the nervous gems abd stood their for a moment. The Gems stared back, nervous they weren't living up to the stories Steven and Connie had told them, but then the twins hugged them. After a moment passed buy, the twins parted from their hug.

"Excuse me, Grandma Pearl?" Stephanie asked, putting her hands behind her back. Pearl, a little shocked to be called Grandma, looked down at the little girl.

"Yes?"

"Do you still havr my daddy's old ukulele?"

"Of course!"

"Could I please use it for a minute." Pearl nodded and fished the small instrument from her gem. Steven looked confused as Stephenie started strumming and Stephon started clapping out a beat. Everyone gathered around the five year old as they started to play a familiar tune.

"There's no evil now, it's all gone." Stephanie sang sweetly.

"Because these four took it down." Stephon sang as sweetly as his sister.

"They are good and evil never beat them."

"They won the fight and and went out for pizzas!"

"They, are the Crystal Gems." They sang together now.

"They did it, they saved the day. Even when odds said they can't, they always found a way. That's why we're happy to have them, as family." Stephon started pointing at each gem as they sang.

"Garnet."

"Amethyst."

"And Pearl."

"And Dad!" Steven felt tears stinging his eyes as everyone started clapping along with Stephon. Stephon started singing a little solo.

"If you could only know, how much we care. When we first heard your stories, it was like floating on air. We were amazed to hear about all the things you've done, and the things plan to do. And we will always know, and we will love you!"

The twins went into the next part of the song as Stephenie nodded twords Garnet.

"You fought for the place where you're free, to live together with your family." Stephon pointed to Pearl next.

"You fought for the ones that you love, those who are here and those who are gone." Stephenie nodded to Amethyst.

"You fought for the world you belong in, the Earth has always been your home." Both twins looked at their father.

"You fought for everything that you wanted to be, that you are." They put their gazes back on everyone else as they kept singing.

"The odds were against you, but you didn't do it alone!" The twins gestured to Bismuth, Lapis, and Peridot.

"You are the Crystal Gems! You did it, you saved the day! Even when odds said you can't, you always found a way! That's why we're happy to have you, as family!"

"Garnet!"

"Amethyst!"

"And Pearl!"

"And Dad!"

There was an eruption if applause as Steven and they Gems quickly wrapped the twins in a loving hug. Steven sniffled and wiped his tears away as he thought about how he's come to this point, how much he'd been through, it had been worth it. To hear Stephanie and Stephon okay that song, it was worth it and so much more.

"Did you like it?" Stephon asked. Pearl nodded as she let out a small, happy sob.

"That was amazing!" Amethyst exclaimed as she ruffled their hair.

"You have your father's musical talent." Garnet said with a smile.

"I loved it guys." Steven kissed their foreheads, "How'd did you come up with it?"

"Mommy helped us." Stephanie smiled. Steven turned around to see Connie winking at him as she came over to join the family.

"That was amazing, you two." Connie said with a grin. Steven, Connie, and the Gems wrapped the twins in a group hug. They made a silent agreement that the next generation of Universes was of to a phenomenal start.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 464 20
Steven and Connie have been friends forever( not literally). Steven always felt a little something extra for Connie. But when Connie is kidnapped and...
15.3K 757 30
connie and Steven are going on a date for valentines day but things start to go terribly wrong...if you wanna know more why dont you read it to find...
10K 272 18
A bunch of one shots from Connies POV about Stevens cute quirks and habits. Maybe smut. Rated M just in case
2.6K 93 10
Many years ago, a gem emerged on the homeworld near the diamond palace. Pink, being the first one to recognize a gem emerging, told the other 3 diamo...