Naari (Write to Rank 2)

By Shreya_VA

'Naari' - Woman (A collection of short stories to inspire) "Hey, you fight like a girl!" he said. "You bet... More

The Assignment (Round 2)
Nightshade (Round 3)
Colours Of The Night ( Round 4)
Ride Or Die (Round 5)
Voices Of The Sea (Round 6)
In The Mirror (Round 7)
Broken Reflections (Round 8)
Pieces Of Humanity (Round 9)

CHASED - (Round 1)

110 24 25
By Shreya_VA

The grip was slippery under my feet as I hobbled on the rocks. The roar of the sea and the taste of burning salt on my chapped lips warned me to my precarious position.

The sound of rocks chipping off in the distance, alerted me to a presence. My ears strained towards the source of the sound, compensating for my empty vision.

Footsteps.

Not one. An army.

I picked up pace.

Zing! Zing!

Two arrows grazed my skin, searing pain shooting through me.

I took a step back and felt emptiness behind me — the edge of the cliff.

Death beckoned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

622 41 10
In the world, where we come to feel safe and experiences things collectively supporting others, we loose our soul mission and are invested in the wor...
89.4K 2.7K 32
I don't want to be The Hokage. There's no sense in even trying to be one when they end up like you. How is it that the Old Man can see me but you ca...
2.9K 105 16
What happens when girls start a company? What if they do not get along with each other (at least)? What if they are not ready? This story is about gi...
Stories By evara

Short Story

352 46 17
Hello there! Welcome to my book of short stories! As you have probably already figured out on your own, this is where I post my miscellaneous stories...