Kaminari centric oneshots (wh...

By BlowingYourMind

Kaminari whump, fluff, and angst. Kaminari is my absolute favorite character, so I'm making a book featuring... More

Falling asleep during movie night
Kaminari's Flu
Kaminari shuts down Mineta
Sleepwalking
Chargers please
Airplane mode
Nightmares
Abused
Abused pt. 2
4 Times Kaminari's friends gave him their hoodies
Bullied
Turned to a kid
Turned Into A Kid pt.3
Turned Into A Kid, Conclusion
Testing Anxiety
Swimming Is Not Kaminari's Thing
Aizawa Is Just A Sleepy Man Child Confirmed
Sleepwalking... Again
Freckles
Winter Break
Mineta Has Been Kicked from the server.
Vaccination Day
Parents Day
Good With Kids
Allergies
Road Trip!
Girl For A Day
Girl... For more then 1 Day (Pt.2)
Girl... For more than 1 day (Pt.3)
Girl...For more than 1 day (pt.4)
Girl... For more than 1 day (pt.5, I think.)
Girl... For more than 1 day (conclusion.)
Dick on my face
Traitor and savior
Picking up the pieces
Cat Issues
Cat issues, Ending
Birthday
Thank You!

Turned Into a kid pt.2

6.9K 215 130
By BlowingYourMind

Bakugo and Kirishima held out a healthy conversation for once in the kitchen, Bakugo clanging around to Finnish the meal he was originally cooking. The two adults left not too long ago to attend a meeting about what to do about Kaminari while hes a kid. 

Kaminari never talked about his family, so if left them wondering exactly what they were like.

Slowly students started filtering through the dorms to come back for the week, some grumbling about having to come back. Todoroki headed back to his room shortly after the teachers left, trusting them with the kid Kaminari.

No one noticed the small bundle on the couch, too preoccupied with heading back up to their dorm rooms to unpack for the week.

Bakugo and Kirishima went over the math homework at the large table, eating their lunch dishes. 

Suddenly a small meek voice shook the two out of their dynamics, they whipped their head to the entrance of the kitchen, where a young Kaminari bit his lip, nervously shuffling his feet. "H-hello?" He tripped over his words. His Japanese sounded off, broken. Not the fluent and calm language that usually flowed past his lips with ease.

 " Kaminari! " Kirishima stood up with such force that his chair squeaked back. He hurried over to the kid with a bounce in his step, reaching to embrace Kaminari, because damn, he just wanted to squish the kids cheeks. He would make fun of him later.

But before as he reached out, Kaminari flinched back violently, fear forming in his golden eyes. He lifted his arms up to block the blow that he thought was going to come to his face. 

He fucking flinched.

Kirishima jerked back with a sorry, and Bakugo was on his feet. Both observing the blonde. He slowly lowered his arms to peak over them, eyes rimmed with tears. It would have been cute seeing him in his oversized hoodie if the situation didn't feel so wrong.

 "I-im sorry" the little kid continued, struggling to form the words again. "W-where am i? P-please don't hit me."

 Kirishima and Bakugo shared uneasy looks, Kaminari standing there in all of his little kid glory, begging them not to hit him. They knew what was up. 

 Kirishima offered a sweet smile, bending down slowly to eye level. "Its okay little buddy, your safe, we won't hit you."

 Kaminari looked up in confusion, big golden pools staring up at them. "Y-your not?"

 " Kid" Bakugo's voice was gruff, lacking the normal bite. "Where do you think you are?"

 Little Denki looked around the room, mouth tugging in a small frown. "F-foster home?" 

 Bakugo and Kirishima shared her another look. That explained some of it, why he never talked about family. He didn't have any. That is why he always stayed at the dorms, constantly hanging out with the Bakusquad. Heck, the Bakusquad probably was his family.

 "Kaminari, you are safe here, adults are going to come soon and explain everything." Kirishima explained. Kaminari nodded along, not looking like he fully took in the words, hints of untrusting lingering in his small frame. "Can I pick you up?" 

 Kaminari tilted his head, not getting why anyone would want to pick him up. He nodded a little, not a second later strong hands picked him up from under his arm pits, pulling him close. 

Kirishima hefted him on his hip, walking to plop Kaminari on the table. Kaminari giggled a little at the weird faces Kirishima made. "Are you hungry?" The red head asked.

 Kaminari nodded.

Bakugo left to make the kid a sandwinch. 

 "W-what's your name? Your really nice Mr." Kaminari said, chewing on his hoodie strings. 

 "My name's Kirishima Eijiro, and the grump was Bakugo Katsuki." The student introduced, taking Kaminari's small hand in his own. The blonde was a little on the petite side, Kirishima obsorved. 

 "Okay little bud, me and Bakubro are going to be the ones watching over you." The little kid giggled quietly at the nickname. "Do you want to answer a few questions for us?" Kaminari nodded some more, when suddenly a sandwich was placed on his lap. Kaminari squeaked in surprise, blushing at his reaction.

Bakugo sat on the other side, hiking his feet up to the table. "T-that's not polite Mr.Bakugo." Kaminari shyly pointed out, earning a huffed laugh from Katsuki. "Just eat you little shit."

 Kaminari flinched back at the name calling, suddenly becoming quiet and nibbling at the bread. Kirishima didn't like seeing his friend like this, he was an incredibly sweet boy, but he wasn't the Kaminari they knew. 

The door shot open, Yamada bouncing through, Aizawa following blankly. Kaminari flinched at the noise, quickly placing the food down like he had been caught committing a crime. 

The two teachers stood by the table, both outwardly staring at little Denki, who squirmed under their gaze. "Sirs, I-im sorry I won't do it again." He never met their eyes, his American accent seeped through in fear. 

 Present Mic relaxed his features, slowly putting a hand on Kaminari's chin to lift it up to face him. Denki braced for a slap that never came. "Its okay little listener, do you want some more comfortable clothes? We got them just for you." This was the quietest the students ever heard it.

 Kaminari's eyes widened in childish surprise "f-for me?" 

 Yamada nodded "do you want to come with me so I can explain everything that's happening and get you into the clothes?" 

 Kaminari looked down at his oversized hoodie then back up at the adult, most likely wondering if he could trust him. Kaminari finally hopped off the chair, the blonde hero led him to the huge  resrooms. When they were out of earshot, Bakugo gritted his teeth, glaring at the floor. Kirishima had a similar reaction.

 Aizawa sighed, running his hands through his hair in an exhausted manner. "Its not your fault, he probably just wasn't ready to tell you about his... Situation." 

 " Can you tell us about Kami? " Kirishima looked up to his teacher.

 Aizawa pulled Kaminari's files out to read. "He lived in America for the first five years of his life, which means he's a native English speaker." That made sense, it explained why he was struggling with some simple words. Aizawa eyed them carefully before continuing. " Kaminari's quirk manifested in the wrong place and the wrong time. His family was killed on a pool day due to his electricity. " 

Kirishima sniffled, Bakugo looked ahead in a dull shock. How the hell- why the hell was he still happy.

 "He was sent to his Aunt and Uncles house who... Weren't happy with Kaminari. They abused him for a year before they were deemed unfit and he was sent to Foster Care." Aizawa concluded, closing the file with unnecessary force. 

 There was a pregnant pause before Bakugo broke it. "Where the fuck is he now?"

 " Still in the system. "

Bakugo clenched his fist, Kirishima struggled to hide his own anger.

 "Hey guys, we're back!" Yamada drug little Kaminari being him, who tripped over his pikachu onsie. He observed his outfit, feeling the material in curiosity. Kaminari got back onto the chair, looking back to Yamada for permission to eat. The hero nodded, giving a thumbs up. 

"T-thank you Mr.Bakugo" he said once he finnished the food off. 

The ash blonde ruffled Kaminari's hair slowly so he wouldn't get scared off. "No problem twerp, you don't gotta call me Mr. Though." 

" Oh I have an idea" Eijiro bent down to Denki's eye level. "I know your not used to Japanese fully yet, how about you call us by our nicknames." He said slowly, letting the kid translate it in his mind. "You can call Bakugo Kat, and you can call me Ei. " 

Denki smiled, nodding. 

"So he knows that he's in the future, but dosen't remember anything. I told him he's safe and he could trust us. Bakugo and Kirishima are going to be watching him for the week when we cant. " Present Mic said as Bakugo put down another sandwich in front of Kaminari, who squeaked another small thank you before eating. 

"Hold on I'm not fuckin' baby sitting-" 

Kaminari looked up at Bakugo with wide eyes, tilting his head. 

"Tch, fine."

Kirishima chuckled at the sight of Bakugo fuming as Kaminari wrapped his arms around his leg. "Awwwe, Bakubro he likes you." 

"Fuck off."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 4.5K 17
(Completed) Cover by- im_a_rock_bish Bakugou Katsuki. The harsh, mean and tough man everyone in class 1-A knows. But that's just what he wants peop...
77.4K 1.5K 54
I'll write little stories about the Bakusquad but Bakugou is mostly in focus. It's mostly angst or fluff. I don't really write smut (maybe a little...
79.6K 982 17
I haven't wrote a story in so long so I'm sorry if this sucks. Also this is set where Bakugo is 28 in this story, reader is 27. Yes there is smut/ le...
71.7K 1.9K 20
Denki Kaminari has liked Kyoka Jirou for some time now, but when they get partnered up for a project, the worst ensues. Kyoka finds herself catching...