Enzo

By dogsgunnabarkxx

Lorenzo 'Snake' De Luca known by most as Snake released from prison returns home to be with his best friend a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 "Snake is coming home"
Chapter 2 "I do many things but you aren't one of them"
Chapter 3 "It Looks Good On You Although It Would Be Better Off"
Chapter 4 " I Started To Fall For You Ronnie"
Chapter 5 "We Killed Him"
Chapter 6 "You'd Make A Good Girlfriend"
Chapter 7 "Where Are You?"
Chapter 8 "Let's Go To My Place"
Chapter 9 "You Do This Often?"
Chapter 10 "Time To Get Training Princess"
Chapter 11 "I Am Dying"
Chapter 12 "It's Gotten Dirtier"
Chapter 13 "I'm A Detective"
Chapter 14 "I'm Kat With A K Not A C"
Chapter 15 "God I'm Going To Kill Him"
Chapter 16 "I Missed You Last Night"
Chapter 17 "Someone Just Wants To Get Fucked"
Chapter 18 "She's Not You"
Chapter 19 "Guess You're All Mine Now"
Chapter 20 "Are You Fucking Crazy?"
Chapter 21"Do Not Fuck My Sister In My House"
Chapter 22 "We Should Talk"
Chapter 23 "Here's Me Thinking You Had Gone Soft"
Chapter 24 "He Makes Me Feel So Many Things"
Chapter 25 "Strip For Me?"
Chapter 26 "Okay Edward Cullen"
Chapter 27 "Trust Me Princess?"
Chapter 28 "We Should Do It Again"
Chapter 29 "How Have I Not Noticed You Guys Stalking?"
Chapter 30 "You're Finally Mine"
Chapter 31 "Who The Fuck Made Her Cry?"
Chapter 32 "I Came To Help You"
Chapter 33 'You're Something Else Sweetheart'
Chapter 34 "God I'm Going To Marry You"
Chapter 35 "You Look Like A Angel"
Chapter 37 "We Look Awful"
Chapter 38 "It's You"
Chapter 39 "Miss Me Love?"
Chapter 40 "I Need More Sleep"
Chapter 41 "Princess Look At Me"
Chapter 42 "Enjoy The Island"
Chapter 43 "I Have A Surprise For You Tomorrow"
Chapter 44 "Are You That Loud?"
Chapter 45 "I Can't Fucking Stop Until This Is Over"
Chapter 46 "You Get Too Brave Sometimes, Sweetheart"
Chapter 47 "We Got Lost"
Chapter 48 "Do You Think It's Them?"
Chapter 49 "Scream My Name Princess"
Chapter 50 "Let's Get This Shit Over With"
Chapter 51"Get Your Hands Of My Girl"
Chapter 52 "You Deserve The Good Guy"
Chapter 53 "No Undress Again"
Chapter 54 "Don't Defend Him"
Chapter 55 "For You Always, Princess"
Chapter 56 "Let's Go Torture A Bitch"
Chapter 57 "Then Fuck Me Like You've Missed Me"
Chapter 58 "Chocolate lava cake to go?"
Chapter 59 "Forever Princess"
Chapter 60 "I See, No Ring No Kids"
Chapter 61 "I'll Carry You"
Chapter 62 "You've Been Such A Brat Today"
Chapter 63 "I'm Going To Take You To My Favourite Place"
Chapter 64 "The Candles Were Supposed To Be Romantic"

Chapter 36 "Stay Strong Man"

1.6K 27 3
By dogsgunnabarkxx

NOT EDITED

*Veronica POV*

I was currently in my tipsy stage which is where I hoped to stay. Extremely drunk me tends to wonder off and cause more trouble than I'd like. I danced with Amy in the VIP area not wanting to be in the crowd. We both whipped our hair like we were Willow Smith.

"Shots" Kat called we both went to the table to receive ours. Lorenzo was happily drinking aways I've not seen him drunk. I wonder what type of drunk he was.

"I want you" he pulled me on to his lap.

"Enzo" I moaned feeling his lips on my neck his hand moved up my dress. I looked to see Kat and Danny had left probably to go to his office. Theo with a blue haired girl on his lap. Liam, Levi and Xander had gone in to the crowd once the club was packed. Kai and Zac had to go do a job for my brother. Lucas was busy with a purple haired girl that was friends with the blue haired girl.

"I want to taste you" Lorenzo whispered into my ear. I tilted my head back on to his shoulder giving him more room to kiss me. I felt his tongue on my neck going over his mark.

"It's not past midnight yet" I explained. I moved to the dancing area we had set up. I held Lorenzo's hand as I danced round him. He smiled watching me I could see his eyes shine. This man actually loved me. I turned around my back to him as I wined against him. I feel him grip my waist pressing me against him. The song changed to a classic through back I ran to Amy leaving a turned on Lorenzo.

"SHE TAKE MY MONEY WHEN I'M IN NEED" we both screamed at the top of our lungs. Amy grabbed my face screaming the lyrics as I screamed them back. I could see Lorenzo and Noah stood watching us amused.

"We have 30 seconds until midnight make sure you're with the people you want to start the new year with" the DJ announced. I sat on Lorenzo's lap my legs each side of him. Liam and Levi came back informing us Xander had gone home with a black haired girl. Danny and Kat came back just in time for the ten second count down. We all had a glass in our hand ready to welcome the new year.

"5" I kissed Lorenzo's cheek.

"4" I kissed his jaw.

"3" I kissed his neck.

"2" I looked in to his eyes and he did mine.

"1" we both raised our glasses but leaned forward to kiss. His lips were soft pressing mine the taste of his whiskey filled my mouth. His tongue brushed mine invading my mouth. My arms wrapped around his neck careful not to spill my glass.

"That's enough" we pulled apart at the sound of Danny's voice. I let out a giggle Lorenzo sent me a small glare no finding it funny. I sipped on my drink resting my head on Lorenzo's shoulder.

"We're off" Theo and Lucas both with the girls they had. We all said our goodbyes to them. Liam and Levi explained how they were going to go back to the girls they were with before.

It had hit 1:30am only Amy, Noah, Lorenzo and I were left. We'd finished all the bottles we had ordered.

"Shots" Amy and I called out together the guys sent us a worried look.

"No more" Lorenzo said taking my hands I groaned pouting like a baby. He looked to Noah who had Any doing the same thing.

"Stay strong man" Lorenzo told him. I widen my eyes to make me look more innocent.

"Dude look at them" Noah was caving.

"Fuck one more but we leave after" I nodded eagerly dragging him to the VIP bar. It was not as busy as downstairs but I let go of Lorenzo to go behind the bar. I grabbed out shots pushing them to everyone.  I poured extras feeling excited for the new year I started to give our free shots of tequila.

"VERONICA STOP" I ignored Lorenzo. He's just horny and wants to go.

"Two more minutes" I begged pouring more. He shook his head leaning over the bar to talk to me.

"Stop now or I'm not going to let you cum tonight" he threatened I looked to see the girl next to me smirking. I think her name was Dani she had black to blue hair with pale blue eyes.

"I'd leave for a man like that" she whispered I laughed agreeing.

"Fine no more free shots" I yelled to the now upset crowd.

"Carry me" I ordered once I'd reached them again. Lorenzo crouched down for me to get on his back. He held on to my legs we walked to the Uber he had ordered Amy Lorenzo and I got in to the back while Noah took the front.

"We're the first stop" I nodded looking out the window feeling myself come down from the club. My adrenaline had gone by the time we got to our building.

"Message me when you're back" I told Amy before I got out.

"Be safe" I called out she laughed.

"You too. Don't be silly cover your-" Noah interrupted her embarrassment clear on his face.

"Baby, save it for tomorrow" Amy sighed.

"But can I still get it tonight?" I heard her ask as they drove away. I took my shoes off my feet killed. A scream escaped my mouth as I was lifted in to the air.

"Come on I can't wait any longer" Lorenzo ran carrying me.

He placed me on to the floor once we had reached our apartment. I rushed to the bed room to change in to some sexier. I removed my head band and necklaces leaving them on the side to sort tomorrow. I dropped the white dress in to the corner of the room. I grabbed a white babydoll night dress. I changed in the bathroom ran my fingers through my hair before I left.

I came in to see Lorenzo stripped down to his boxers.

"You looked so good tonight" he complimented I tip toed to kiss him. His hands under my ass he lifts me me up I intuitively wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I can't wait to taste that pussy" he moaned I marked his neck and bit his shoulder when his spanked my ass. He laid me on to the bed watching me he ripped my thong off. He picked his belt from the floor.

"Hands princess" I lifted both my arms in front of me. I watched him tie them together smirking.

"Above your head" he ordered I moved them leaving me vulnerable to him. Lorenzo walked around the bed to wear my head was he pulled my arms until my head hung off the bed.

"Open princess" my mouth parted slightly not sure if that's what he wanted. He takes his cock out letting his boxers fall. My mouth opens more wanting to taste him.

"Tongue out" I stick it out he gently places the tip on to my tongue. I reached to lick it more when I feel a sting on my left breast.

"Don't get greedy sweetheart" I relaxed on to my back waiting for him to let me have more. He puts two fingers in to my mouth for me to suck I made sure to cover them in spit as he pushed them in to my throat.

"Good girl" he praised taking his fingers back to rub his cock.

"You're going to let daddy use that throat?" Lorenzo asked but he knew I'd say yes. Fuck.

"Yes daddy" I choked out. I opened my mouth wide letting him push himself in to my mouth. I relaxed my throat as much as I could letting him go deeper.

"Such a good girl" he pushed the top of the dress down letting my breasts out. His cock moved in and out my mouth covering itself in my saliva. Lorenzo's hands played with my breasts pinching and pulling them. I tried to move away or up from him but I couldn't do anything but gag on his cock. Lorenzo leaned down taking my nipple in to his mouth bitting down on it. I tried to scream but his cock blocked the sound.

"I can feel you scream on my cock sweetheart" he pulled his cock out letting it rest on my face and lips. I gasped for air taking in as much as I could. My eyes watered from the deep fucking.

"Think you could take some more" he said shoving his dick back in to my mouth not waiting for a response. My eyes widened in shock from the action. I let kept screaming and moaning with eyes hit and bite he did to my breasts.

"I'm so close sweetheart" he moved faster I flinched under in as he slapped my pussy. His fingers ran down my soaked folds my hips raised wanting more. He just pulled away focusing on fucking my throat. I knew after this I wouldn't be able to talk.

"Swallow it all" he demanded I felt his hot cum run down my throat. I sucked the tip making to it was all clean before he pulled away. Lorenzo lifted me moving my head to wear our pillows were. My hands rested on my stomach watching him push my legs apart. I relaxed moving down closer to him. He started by licking and sucking on my pussy making me wetter before he slid two fingers in to me.

"I want you begging for more" he said sucking my clit. I moaned my hands in his hair I tried pushing him closer wanting more. When he sped up adding a third finger I felt myself building up.

"Fuck" I croaked out. Lorenzo rubbed my clit as he sucked it moving his fingers faster curling them in me. I started to scream his name when the orgasm hit me. I felt the need for him to do it again hit me.

"Enzo" I needed him in me.

"What sweetheart?" I squirmed under him wanting his touch.

"Fuck me daddy" I asked he looked at me a glint of danger in his eye. He undid the belt flipped me over.

"Hands behind your back" he demanded I did as I was told. Lorenzo got on to the bed I sat on my knees to see what he was doing.

"Sit on my cock facing forward" I wobbled a little trying to get to him. He let out a chuckle watching me struggle. Eventually he helped me balance, hands on my hips he lowered me on to his cock I moaned feeling it filling me. My drunk ass was ready to put on show for my man.

"Make yourself cum on my cock" I felt all the confidence in the world as I moved up and down on his cock. His groans made me want to do more. I moved faster my hands behind my back I couldn't move too far forward without the fear of falling off his cock. I felt my self cum on his cock slowing me back down.

"Daddy" I moaned eyes closed I rode him slowly until I could feel my strength. 

"Make me cum in you" Lorenzo slapped my ass continuously until I sped up to a speed he liked. I felt his fingers dig in to my side as I moved.

"Right there" I moaned he slammed me on to his cock. He pushed me on to all fours before he continued to fuck me. I felt his cock hitting my cervix.

"Fuck" I moaned in to the sheets and he came with me. His cum dripped down my leg as I laid on the bed flat.  I felt the belt taken off my wrists. I let my arms drop not able to move I stayed still until I felt the need to pee over take me.

"Shit, I have you" I grumbled wobbling to the toilet hunched over a little.

"I love you too princess" I heard him call after me.

A/N it's 5am I've not slept there's probably loads of mistakes I will try and fix tomorrow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 7.4K 49
all of his attention is on her no matter how he feels about her. He don't want to like her He don't want to want her He don't want to love her. But...
1.3M 39K 60
Smart, beautiful, sassy and next in line to the Cobra throne, Alena sets out on the adventure of a lifetime when her father agrees to let her spend a...
647K 23.5K 31
**COMPLETED** "TELL ME WHY YOU SPECIFICALLY CHOSE MY LIFE TO RUIN?" Her heart was beating out of her chest. She thought she might just die right the...
9.8M 87.8K 25
TW This story is under EXTREME EDITING!!! Dark, cold, emotionless, Ruthless, is what you'd expect from Killian Lorenzo. With one look you can be si...