TEACHING "YOU"

By meiiiyaaa

"I kissed our teacher." SEQUEL When wang yibo teach his teacher this time STARTED: APRIL 2, 2020 ENDED: ARPIR... More

TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE

ONE

22.3K 876 36
By meiiiyaaa

Read the Book 1 [ I kissed our teacher] first before continuing on this...

----------------------------------

4 months passed by after the kissed incident happened in front of the class that Xiao zhan was handling. They have already forgotten about it and only focused on the future happenings.

"So, let's discuss a new lesson for today and please listen because tomorrow I will give you a short quiz." Xiao zhan voice was heard clearly around the classroom.

His student wears their serious faces, including wang yibo.

For the past 4 months wang yibo unexpectedly improved in xiao zhan's class. He's no longer copying to his classmates and already studying his lessons. He already participated in the class and stopped doing his cutting classes. He's no longer sleeping in xiao zhan's class, and he's now getting good grades that xiao zhan didn't expect.

What a good improvement! Keep it up, yibo!

But that's was Xiao zhan's thought.

STATUS: COMPLETED
STARTED: APRIL 2, 2020
ENDED: ARPIRL 5, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 9.4K 27
"Tell me , do you regret it ?" "I....I.. of course..I don't" Wangyibo is from a rich and disciplined family . But he isn't interested in any rules a...
11.7K 152 10
Y/n a human from earth is a space pirate with a team of aliens, but now these pirates fight the empire. ( first time doing this hope you enjoy the st...
1.3M 52.2K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
188K 12K 25
[12/25/20| Completed] Despite his timid and quiet personality, Xiao Zhan, who couldn't stand the triad ruling and beating a junior on his first day a...