✔When PlayBoys Meet Each Othe...

By KavyaAgnihotri

Wang Yibo is a rich playboy of 23 years, who is the only heir to their business Wang Corporation. For his han... More

Character Introduction
First Meeting : Chapter 1
Inter-Faculty Games Notice : Chapter 2
Match Against Playboys : Chapter 3
Flirting(1) : Chapter 4
Flirting (2): Chapter 5
Attending The Party: Chapter 6
Party(1): Chapter 7
Party(2): Chapter 8
Party(3): Chapter 9
Party(4): Chapter 10
Unexpected : Chapter 11
Shopping: Chapter 12
You!: Chapter 13
Teasing Him: Chapter 14
New Feelings: Chapter 15
Just Wait and Watch, Xiao Zhan: Chapter 16
Is He Alright?: Chapter 17
Caring About Zhan: Chapter 18
Accompanying Zhan: Chapter 19
Stay With Me Tonight: Chapter 20
Rescuing Jiyang: Chapter 21
You Are Not A Stranger: Chapter 22
Let Me Take Care Of You: Chapter 23
Weird Dream: Chapter 24
Little Devil's Secret: Chapter 25
Inter-University Games Notice: Chapter 26
Spending Time At Yibo's House(1): Chapter 27
Spending Time At Yibo's House(2): Chapter 28
Valentine's Day(1): Chapter 29
Valentine's Day(2): Chapter 30
Valentine's Day(3): Chapter 31
Valentine's Day(4): Chapter 32
Setting A Trap: Chapter 33
Trouble(1): Chapter 34
Trouble(2): Chapter 35
Confession: Chapter 36
Rescue: Chapter 37
Hunting For Mengs: Chapter 38
Taking Care Of Zhan(1): Chapter 39
Taking Care Of Zhan(2): Chapter 40
Plans(1): Chapter 41
Plans(2): Chapter 42
Plans(3): Chapter 43
Fall Of The Mengs: Chapter 44
Accomplishment(1): Chapter 45
Accomplishment(2): Chapter 46
Inter-University Games(1): Chapter 47
Inter-University Games(2): Chapter 48
Inter-University Games(3): Chapter 49
Inter-University Games(4): Chapter 50
Accident: Chapter 51
Finding Clues : Chapter 52
Culprit: Chapter 53
Unexpected Information: Chapter 54
Pain: Chapter 55
Travelling Abroad: Chapter 56
Revelation : Chapter 57
Revelation(1): Chapter 58
Revelation(2): Chapter 59
Destruction: Chapter 60
Engagement(1): Chapter 61
Engagement(2): Chapter 62
Engagement(3): Chapter 63
Engagement(4): Chapter 64
Love Confession: Chapter 65
Zan Jin's secret: Chapter 66
Mending A Relationship(1): Chapter 67
Mending A Relationship(2): Chapter 68
Moves: Chapter 70
Happily Ever After : Chapter 71 (Final)
Author's Note+ little bonus💖

Temptation: Chapter 69

4.2K 276 89
By KavyaAgnihotri

Warning! ⚠️

This is going to be a matured chapter! Maybe most of the chapters will contain mature themes. I won't warn this time with any MATURE warnings ok? Otherwise, it will distract the readers and will lose interest.

So, kiddos and innocent souls who feel uncomfortable with this stuff, please skip this chapter.

And yes, please don't expect too much from me because I don't like too much heavy or hardcore things. I am softie after all *pouts* *cups face with both hands and blinks*

_________________________________

After Yibo informed Zhan that they would talk about Mingjue and Zan Jin after reaching home, Zhan baded his friend's goodbye and left the cafe.

When Zhan reached home, he noticed that the door was unlocked. His lips curved upwards forming a big smile as he realized that Yibo already reached home. Zhan looked at his watch and it was about 8 pm.

He must be cooking now. Zhan thought as he entered the house.

"I am home, honey," Zhan said, taking off his coat and putting it on the couch.

"Oh! You are back?" Yibo smiled while cutting capsicum and turned back to see his husband. "Take a bath quickly, dinner is almost ready."

Zhan smiled and turned his face towards the direction of Yibo's voice. He froze at the sight welcoming him. Yibo was wearing a transparent oversized black shirt which clearly showed Yibo's perfect shaped body with perfect curves, with unusual short pants, revealing his long milky white legs. His damp hair clearly declared that he took a bath just a few minutes ago. Few damp naughty locks were falling on his forehead covering his thick brows while his pulpy lips looked so soft like jelly. Zhan's Adam's apple bobbed up and down as he gulped, trying to control his mind from flooding by dirty thoughts.

(Imagine our Yibo in this shirt)

"Zhan?" Yibo called out, distraction Zhan from his thoughts. "Why are you standing there? Go to your room and take a bath."

"Ah! Yes yes." Zhan quickly ran upstairs towards his room.

"Tsk." Yibo shook head. "What a husband I have got!" Yibo smiled to himself upon remembering Zhan's totally shook expressions.

No sooner had Zhan reached his room, he quickly closed the door and rested his body against it. He was already breathing heavily.

"Damn it! What happened to him? Why is he wearing such a shirt?!" Zhan rested his head against the door. "He is so sexy. How can I just control myself now!? Is he doing this on purpose on what!? Ahhh... it's frustrating!" Zhan raked his hair roughly. "I think I need a cold bath." Zhan shook his head and went to the bathroom to calm down.

After taking a bath for a long time of 30 minutes, he came out with a towel wrapped around his waist and another towel drying his hair.

He opened his closet and took out sweat pants and a plain comfy shirt.

Do I need a shirt? It's normally so hot today. And... who knows how much Yibo will torture me with his looks. Ah! Better I don't wear any shirt. Zhan put the shirt back in the closet and wore the pants.

As Zhan went downstairs, his eyes fell on the beautiful figure standing in the kitchen, preparing salad. Zhan's breathing hitched as his lustful eyes traveled all over Yibo's body slightly exposed body.

Zhan subconsciously walked towards Yibo. Hugging him from the beck, Zhan nuzzled his face into Yibo's crook of neck, inhaling the sweet intoxicating scent.

"Zhan, what are you doing?" Yibo chuckled as he took the carrot to cut it.

"You smell so divine," Zhan said in a husky voice, while his disobedient hands traveled beneath Yibo's shirt, touching the soft sensitive skin over there.

"Zhan...I am trying to prepare a salad. Let me go." Yibo tried to free himself but it resulted in the perfect opposite. Zhan tightened his grip around Yibo while placing soft butterfly kisses on the latter's neck. "Zhan..." Yibo chuckled. "We still have to have our dinner."

"Dinner can wait, but I cannot." Zhan seductively whispered into Yibo's ears, making the other flinch.

Zhan licked Yibo from the base of the ear to the base of the neck, before sucking on the soft, sensitive skin over there. A soft moan escaped Yibo's lips as he tilted his head, giving complete access to his husband to devour him. Zhan's skillful hand unbuttoned Yibo's transparent shirt while the other hand enjoyed the soft, smooth skin beneath the shirt.

As Zhan's lips worked perfectly on Yibo's neck, marking him as his, Yibo couldn't bear the tease anymore and he turned around to face his husband. A smirk crept on Yibo's face as he could clearly sense how aroused Zhan was.

"Wearing nothing but sweat pants, huh?" Yibo's eyes moved from Zhan's face to his abs and then again to his face. "Did you already plan this?"

"It's all your fault, sweetheart." Zhan moved closer while his hands slid off Yibo's shirt from his body. "Who asked you to look so sexy tonight?"

Zhan pulled Yibo by his waist and smashed his lips against Yibo's. Yibo's one hand traveled to Zhan's back, pressing Zhan against his body while the other hand got entangled in Zhan's damp messy hair. As Yibo's fingers pulled Zhan's hair out of excitement, Zhan couldn't control himself any longer. He aggressively kissed Yibo, sucking on the bottom lip before pushing his naughty tongue into Yibo's warm cavern, exploring each and every single corner like a kid visiting a new unknown place.

Yibo moaned in the kiss when Zhan's tongue started to dominate Yibo's while Zhan's hands moved lower to palm his perfectly shaped butt, squeezing it slightly.

Zhan broke the kiss when he sensed that Yibo was running out of the breath. He lifted Yibo and placed him on the kitchen counter. He looked at Yibo once before placing his lips on Yibo's collar bones, sucking and biting the skin over there, leaving visible red marks.

"Argh..." Yibo threw his head back when Zhan's lips harshly sucked his sensitive pink buds, sending a sudden shock of pleasure into Yibo's body.

Zhan smirked while his lips sucked on Yibo's bud like a hungry beast and his fingers started to abuse his husband's other sensitive bud. Yibo's grip tightened around Zhan's shoulders, almost digging his fingers into the skin while his head was arched back, showing his dominant adam's apple bobbing up and down whenever soft mewls left his lips.

"Zhan..." Yibo at once looked at Zhan when the latter's hand gently squeezed his hardened member.

"Let me take care of you." Zhan smiled before placing a soft kiss on Yibo's lips. "Keep looking at me, hm? Don't close your eyes."

"Hm." Yibo bit his lower lip, trying to control the embarrassing soft that wanted to come out as Zhan slid his hand inside Yibo's pants.

"Don't control your moans. You know I love to hear from you." Zhan smirked as his hand already started working on Yibo. Yibo threw his head back as ripples of unknown pleasure started to hit him, making him unable to open his eyes.

"Yibo, look at me," Zhan whispered seductively, while his hand moved in a slow manner, giving it light squeezes. His thumb moved in a swirling way spreading the precum while teasing his husband.

Yibo tried to open his eyes and look at his husband but it was almost impossible for him, making him stare at Zhan with half-lidded eyes. His lips were parted into 'o' shape as he couldn't breathe through his nose anymore.

"Zhan...please..." Yibo's words almost sounded as a whisper as he couldn't form perfect words due to the unbearable pleasure.

Zhan smiled and kissed Yibo's parted pulpy lips before gaining pace. Yibo's soft mewls turned into moans as Zhan's skillful hand was pushing him to the edge. Zhan kept staring at the vulnerable angel before him who was struggling to look at him with half-lidded eyes while his breathing became heavy.

"Zhan...I-I can-not..." Yibo threw his head back, holding Zhan's shoulders for support.

"Let it go, darling," Zhan whispered seductively, fanning his hot air on Yibo's sensitive ear lobe.

That was when Yibo most control on himself and released into Zhan's hands. Zhan hugged Yibo tightly while the latter rested his head on Zhan's shoulder, panting for air and feeling all weak due to the previous activity.

Zhan gently kissed on Yibo's temples. "Are you okay?" Zhan asked softly.

Yibo took a few breaths before looking at his husband. He licked Zhan's lips before placing a kiss on it.

"Zhan...it looks like you need me too," Yibo smirked as he gently touched Zhan's intimate part. "Let's continue in the bedroom."

________________________________________

1. Hmm...so...how's this? Is it okay?

2. Please don't hold high expectations for the next chapter. Because it's not going to be mature content one.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 8K 29
A simple love story/ fan fiction , i won't be harsh on your heart 😌✨💘 -"are you crazy?" -"Yes I am, crazy over you" Xiao zhan is a new student in t...
440K 21.8K 29
[YiZhan fanfiction | COMPLETED] Mr. Cheng handed him a list. List of guys who can satisfy his needs. Sexual needs. "Here, the description is also the...
247K 14.6K 24
[YiZhan fanfiction | COMPLETED] With his good looking face, you surely will turn your head just to follow him. A King in his own castle, slaying you...
42.9K 3.2K 27
xiao zhan is popular guy in the university, because of his handsome face, flirting style and his cool habits xiao zhan is belong to very rich family...