Captive special - STAMPEDE [K...

By AbyssCronica

The Kid Pirates join the popular Pirate Expo. Dragging birdie with them. The Captain and birdie, bonus book. ... More

Prelude
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
Epilogue

4

5.1K 234 207
By AbyssCronica

The Mohican took a rough bite from his chicken leg before stepping onto the road surrounding the stadium.

The sunlight had turned into that pinkish shade that precedes the evening, projecting golden puddles on the street.

A few of his comrades were gathered nearby, a clearing among the flows of pirates leaving the arena.

«Where are the captain and Killer?» he asked, rubbing his mouth with his sleeve.

Heat shrugged.

«I don't know about Killer, but the captain had his murderous look when we got out, so I guess he's killing someone right now.» Wire explained.

«Mhm.» the Mohican nodded, chewing loudly «The people who catcalled Y/-- I mean, Kotori?»

«Most probably.»

«I have to say, having a woman in the crew feels kinda weird.» Kai commented «It's like everybody's checking her out, it's unsettling. How do other crews handle it?»

«Beats me.» the Mohican grumbled.

As to further stress his point, two big pirates walked out from the nearest exit, their coarse laughter echoing around. They didn't seem to notice the Kid Pirates, just around the corner.

«Man, that little sniper! Did you know Eustass Kid had a woman on his ship?!»

«Well, I actually pictured several, but none of them with all their limbs!» the other one replied with a sly grin «That one though! What a piece of ass!»

Kai winced, immediately eyeing his comrades. They had already tensed up at those words.

«Right?! If I could just get her alone...!»

«Pff, get in line! If I catch her alone on this island, I'm gonna thrust my cock so hard into that bitch, she's gonna split in half.»

«But what about the Kid Pirates?»

«Uh, believe me.» the pirate licked his lips «She won't be in no state to squeal after I'm done with her.»

Kai swallowed and glanced at Heat and Wire, in front of him.

A dark shadow had fallen over their hard features, and their eyes were fixed to the void.

«Excuse us for a second.» Wire growled before he and Heat turned and pointed straight toward the two pirates.

What followed wasn't pretty.

«Well, I guess they ain't catching anyone alone now.» the Mohican laughed above the screams of agony, sputtering his chicken around.

«Come on.» he chimed, grabbing Kai's shoulder «We gotta take over the ship from Booka and the others.»

After cashing in the first prize, you headed out the stadium through the gallery reserved for the contestants.

You were well aware that many of the other participants wouldn't be fond of walking beside you, so you waited for them to be gone before taking the exit yourself.

The gallery was deserted and badly illuminated, but the rifle bouncing against your side made you feel comfortable nevertheless.

I wonder whether Kid is angry with me.

Sure he looked proud before, but his mood could change faster than the tides in the New World.

Your small sigh echoed in the tunnel.

Well, I guess I'll find out soon.

Your haki alarm went off full power in your head, and you jerked back just in time to dodge a huge axe swinging your way.

«WHAT THE HELL?!»

«Nice Observation, as I thought.»

You blinked, rifle already pointing at the imposing shadow in front of you, adrenalin pumping in your veins.

It took a second for you to recognise him.

You gotta be kidding me.

Diez Drake stood in the middle of the gallery, his weapon now lowered, but his piercing blue eyes fixed on you.

He was even taller than Kid.

Nobody moved for a few long moments, your fast breathing cutting the silence.

His gaze slowly descended on the gun.

«Are you going to shoot me?»

Your grip tightened over the rifle to prevent your fingers from trembling.

Yes, that would have been the smart thing to do. Then why couldn't you bring yourself to pull the trigger?

For fuck's sake, why, why does it have to be him?! What does he want from me?

You grit your teeth, biting down your tongue.

You didn't want to speak anymore in case he could recognise your voice.

Calm down, Y/n. We barely ever talked to each other, and it was a long time ago. It's very unlikely that he remembers me at all.

He didn't move.

«I'm sorry, but I must ask you to remove your mask.»

You felt your blood turning into ice.

...well, shit.

The air became so still you knew he was going to spring at you any second now.

I don't stand a chance against him.

I have to move first.

You darted aside with your maximum speed, firing your rifle at the same time.

You aimed at the arm holding the axe, but you had underestimated his own speed, or maybe his Observation.

He lashed out at the same time, dodging the bullet, and he was beside you in an instant, out of your range.

His words whistled in your ear.

«I'll just cut it down then.»

You spun on your feet and jumped back in an attempt to escape his field of action, but his axe was just too big.

You saw the blade flashing before you, right toward your face, and you shut your eyes with a desperate gasp.

Then your back hit something warm and solid, and the furious clang of blades clashing burst right in front of you.

You opened your eyes to see the scythe and the axe trembling against each other a few inches from your nose.

«Back off, Red Flag.» Killer growled from behind you.

Drake's gaze didn't falter.

«Massacre Soldier.»

The spasmodic tension suddenly left your body, and you abandoned your weight against the warm torso with a long breath.

Thank god.

Killer swung his scythe, disengaging the pirate, and his other arm firmly wrapped around you as he leaped several feet away.

Drake didn't jump after you.

«Come for your nakama, I see.» he calmly observed.

The blonde didn't reply, roughly pulling you behind him and assuming his offence position.

«Not very chivalric, ambushing a sniper to close combat.» he hissed.

«I needed to check something.»

Your fingers balled into fists.

Drake tilted his head to the side, those cold eyes still studying you.

«I suggest you to walk away» Killer said «if you don't want me to take you out right before the treasure hunt.»

The ginger's eyebrows twitched imperceptibly.

«What makes you think you can take me out?»

You immediately raised your rifle again, and Killer's second scythe snatched out of his gauntlet.

«Try me.»

Drake's gaze trailed from him to you.

«Fine.» he said, his shoulders relaxing «I do not wish to start a war against your crew the night before the race. We can settle things tomorrow.»

Killer kept his guard up as Drake walked past him, shifting his position so you could remain behind him the whole time.

«My apologies, sniper, I mistook you for someone else.» Drake suddenly said, without turning «The person I knew would never associate herself with the Kid Pirates.»

You felt a snarl rumbling in your throat, but Killer's hand squeezed your shoulder, making you swallow your anger back.

When the pirate's steps disappeared in the shadows, you finally faced Killer.

«Thanks for saving me.» you muttered, gaze glued to the floor.

He hummed, still peering towards the end of the gallery.

«I think it's better if we don't mention this to Kid. He would attack Red Flag immediately, and the whole island would turn into a battlefield.»

You took a deep breath.

«I agree. But Killer...»

«Yeah, he probably recognised you.» his blades clicked back into his gauntlets «What difference does it make though? He's not a marine anymore and he doesn't have any proof.»

You pressed your lips together, then nodded.

The Massacre Soldier looked at you.

«What's with that face? You better get some colour back to your cheeks if you don't want Kid to suspect something.»

He started walking and you hurried behind him.

«Killer.»

«Mh?»

«What were you doing here?»

It took a moment for him to reply.

«I figured something like this may happen.»

Your head dropped.

Of course. After the show you gave out there, it was pretty naïve to assume nobody would wait for you in the darkness.

Your mouth twitched.

«Sorry I'm such a pain.» you quietly grumbled.

There was a second of silence and you felt his eyes on you before he swiftly flicked your nape.

«Ouch! Hey!» you groaned, grimacing at him.

«Quit the submissive act, kitty, it freaks me out.»

«Where the hell have you two been?!» Kid barked when you finally emerged from the stadium.

«Y/n got lost in the galleries, I had to fish her out.» Killer shrugged.

You shot a side glare at him, but didn't comment.

«Why are you guys all stained with blood?» you frowned when you took a better look at them.

Heat and Wire glanced at each other, while Kid scoffed.

«Why wouldn't I be?»

Fair enough.

«Yeah... well, sorry my coverage went to shit.» you sighed «But can I get some decent clothes now? This thing is freaking killing me.»

Your fingers pulled at the bandage around your chest, causing Heat and Wire to quickly look away.

You were about to say something else when Kid's dark shadow enveloped you.

«Birdie.»

His voice sent a cold shiver down your spine.

You slowly raised your eyes on his, and your tongue dried.

«That was quite a show you put up, out there.» he lowly said «You showed up late. You got stripped down. And you drew all the attention to yourself.»

You tried to swallow.

«I-In my defence,» you stuttered, taking a step back «I didn't think you would be watching.»

That only made his eyes twitch as he grabbed the fabric around your breasts, harshly pulling your small frame against his.

His deadly glare suddenly morphed into a mad grin, his tongue darting out to lick his lips.

«Oh, but I was.» he growled «So what are we supposed to do with all those men who want to fuck you now, mh?»

You frowned, your eyes lowering on his bloody fingers before rising back to his.

«Are any of them still alive?»

He snickered, his iron grip closing around your forearm as his mouth pressed against your ear.

«Congratulations on your victory, birdie. Here comes the prize.»

«Huh, actually, the prize was in ca–»

Kid turned abruptly, dragging you with him towards the main street.

«Oi, Kid!» Killer called from behind «Remember that we have the treasure hunt tomorrow!»

«I'll see you on the ship!» Kid shouted without slowing down.

«Hey, freaking redhead! Let me go! I can walk by myself!» you protested, trying to wiggle out of his grasp.

You were basically running to keep up with his impatient strides, and the ordeal was attracting several eyes from the crowded streets. It was humiliating.

«Kid!» you snarled, when he didn't reply.

He turned abruptly with a low growl.

You were surprised by how rabid his eyes looked, but you put your foot down, returning his fierce glare.

«Let me go.» you ordered.

The people around took a step back.

He grit his teeth and, for a second, you thought he was going to hit you. Instead, his grip grew tighter before slowly loosening.

You grunted, pulling your arm back and rubbing your sore wrist.

«What the hell's gotten into you?!»

His large hand slid over your shoulder to harshly grab a handful of your hair, though he didn't pull. He bent over you and his grimace came dangerously close to your face.

You noticed the muscles of his arm were strangely tense.

«Y/n.» he hissed, for only you to hear «I don't have much self-control left in me.»

Your eyes widened, flicking on his.

Oh.

Oooooh.

«You better move your ass if you don't want me to fuck you here in the middle of the street.»

You stared at him for a few seconds, then a crooked smirk crawled to your features.

«So you did enjoy my little show.»

«Birdie

His metallic fingers dug into your bicep and you flinched.

«O-Okay, okay!» you murmured «No filthy inns or anything like that though! I've seen a little wood up the hill, I don't think there's people there.»

You didn't think he would really take you in public, but you rathered not finding out.

Kid frowned, his eyes darting over the hinterland.

«In the woods?»

«Yeah, I... I'd prefer that.»

He paused for a moment.

«Fine.» he grunted «But I can't promise you'll reach there with your clothes on.»

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 771 7
This is a collaboration with AbyssCronica. A non-canonical merging of Captive & Silent just for you! Enjoy!
76.2K 2.1K 24
Eustass Kid killed your Best friend the only person you had in this world how will you react to seeing him again one year later. I do not own one pie...
471K 20.2K 57
=OC x Eustass Captain Kid= New Cover Art!!! Created by the fabulously amazing @iritheas on wattpad!!! Malice has been struggling to survive on her o...
10.5K 556 3
Jewelry Bonney turns Kid and Killer into children. It's up to you now to solve the situation. The captain and birdie, bonus book.