Digimon Frontier: The 2nd Fem...

By rwbyv100

Y/N L/N is a flirtatious, cool, and a bit of a wild card! She one day gets a call from her phone and during h... More

All Aboard
Lobomon the Warrior of Light
Kumamon Baby Light My Fire!
A Molehill Out of a Mountain
Island of Misfit Children
Welcome to My Nightmare
A Honeybee Can't Keep a Grumblemon Down
A Hunka Hunka Burning Greymon
Fear and Loathing in Los Arboles
Better an Egg Than an Egg Shell
No Whamon
Beastie Girl
The Swiss Family Digimon!
Bizarre Bazaar!
Trailmon VS Trailmon!
You Want Fries with that?
From Dawn to Duskmon
Darkest Before Duskmon
Sockit Takuya
Alone but Never Alone
Stuck in Sakkakumon with You
Darkness Before Sakkakumon
O Brother, Why Trains & Spirits?
FIRE!

Kazemon and Buzzlamon Kick It!

1.6K 23 40
By rwbyv100

Y/N's POV:

You all literally walked day and night on foot to get to the forest terminal and you were tired as hell!

"Hey, it's a Trailmon!" Takuya said standing in front of the track.

"Is this boy seriously trying to get himself killed?" You asked.

"Trailmon wanna give us a lift?" Takuya asked.

"Sorry kids cant! I'm too tired from our last stop!" Said the Trailmon.

"Stupid ugly big-nosed-"you began.

"Y/N, please! Tommy is right here," said Takuya said.

"Yeah yeah!" You groaned.

"I say we go this way," said Takuya pointing to the right.

"Well I say we go this way," said Zoe pointing to the left.

"you're wrong!" Said Takeya.

"You're wrong!" said Zoe. They each went their desired directions.

Tommy followed Takuya while J.P. and the 2 Digimon followed Zoe.

You followed them mostly to make sure J.P. doesn't try anything funny with Zoe. You all then stopped at a station and looked at a sign.

"This is breezy village," said Bokomon.

"Welcome tourists," said a sarcastic familiar voice.

You smirked and turned around.

"Hey, babe! ya miss me?" You asked.

"Hmph! Sure I did, "Koji said as he rolled his eyes.

"Hey, where are ya going? you already left me once! If your gonna leave me again you should at least give me a goodbye kiss," you said.

Everyone sweatdropped.

"Forget it Y/N! where I go is my business! See ya!" He said walking on the train tracks. You got mad but then brushed it off.

"Adios baby!" You called out to him as you wave. Koji groaned in annoyance as he continued to walk away.

"Hey I think my spirit is nearby," said J.P.

"Let me get a better view up top," said Zoe and with that, she ran up the trees to get a view.

"Y/N? how'd you get up here so fast?" Zoe asked.

"I'm skilled in tree jumping! You should try it!" You said.

"Thanks but I don't wanna risk breaking bones," said Zoe. The wind then blew. Zoe opened up her arms as the wind blew through her clothes.

"Ah feel that fresh air! it's nice right?" Zoe asked.

You smiled as you felt the cool wind blow through your midriff. It felt really good.

"it is!" You said happily.

"Zoe!" J.P. called making her slip and slide to a group of little red Digimon. You glared at J.P.

"Now suppose that girl fell and broke her back! What would have happened?! Do you think?" You scolded.

"Sorry..." J.P. said sadly.

"Sorry!? You're sorry?! What would you do if that girl you like was dead?!" You asked.

"Well..." J.P. said walking slowly towards you.

"I could probably settle with a fox like yourself!" J.P. said leaning in.

With that, you pushed him down the tree causing him to scream in pain.

You smiled in satisfaction before you flipped down after them, landing inside a little village.

The flower-like Digimon had invited you all to eat soup.

"How thoughtful of you to invite us for lunch," said Zoe.

"Yeah! Thank you!" You said to them.

"We're glad you like it," said the Digimon. They then put golden pears in their heads and started singing. It was so annoying you wanted to punch each of them or yell but you didn't want to be rude. After the song one Floramon drooled into the soup from its nose.

"Drink up," it said.

"I don't think so," you said.

You then went outside a bit. You went to go and sniff the flowers.

"Careful Y/N! those are Chewomon. They are Digimon that will chew you up and will never spit you back out," said Bokomon. You stood and got a good look at the flower. It growled at you and showed its fangs.

"Ohhh shut up!" You said and then slap the flower making it cry and turn back into a normal flower. You went back to the others and then heard a Floramon say something sad about how no people come to the village and visit.

"Oh you poor baby," you said to it.

"Why don't you make this place pretty! Plant new flowers," you said. The thought of the beautiful flowers then caused you to daydream a bit...

DAYDREAM:

You were in a dark void alone until you heard a voice...

"Y/N..." a voice said. You look around.

"Who said that?" You asked. You then feel two hands cover your eyes.

"Who is this," you asked. The two hands are then taken off your eyes and you turn back to see it was Koji...he was smiling!

"Koji..." you said.

"Y/N...i kept this secret long enough!" Koji said.

"What?!" you asked confused.

"We've been best friends for years Y/N...we've been distant after those years. And during those years I've been so cold to you! But I couldn't stop thinking about you!" Koji said.

"Koji?!" You asked amazed at his words.

"Shhh... Y/N I've been meaning to ask you this..." Koji said. He then presented you with a bouquet of roses.

"Will you go out with me?" He asked.

"Yes!" You yelled. You grab the flowers and toss them aside. You then reach in for your f/c hairbow and let your hair fall.

You both then kiss...

END OF DAYDREAM:

It was not long before you realized that you were kissing a tree...

You quickly pull away in shock at your actions. You quickly turned back to see everyone sweatdropping and then you sweatdrop.

"Okay, I'm a bit of a tree hugger but yall don't have stare," you yell.

"O..k...Hey Y/N will you and J.P. dig in the ground and plant?" said Zoe.

"And why would I want to do that? I just got my nails done," you said showing her your bumblebee design nail polish.

"Wow, you did them?" Zoe asked.

"Yeah," you said.

"I still really need your help though! Please Y/N? Please?" Zoe pleaded.

"Ugh fine! I can always redo them later," you said.

You then proceeded to help and plant beautiful flowers. All of a sudden you each saw a giant mushroom monster appear out of nowhere! It started to throw bombs at J.P. and the Floramon. The Mushroomon then threw a bomb that caused the Floramon to start laughing.

"Why are yall laughing for?!" You asked.

"If you were a Floramon you will be laughing too," said the Mushroomon.

"Well, I'm not a Floramon! I'm a human! Now get out of here!" You snapped.

"Ah, so this human has an attitude! Get her boys," said the Mushroomon.

"Screw you!" You yelled. You then ran up to the Mushroomon and kick them square in the face. You then jump on to the next one and punch him and then kick him down. You go on to the next one and grab his arm and swing him to hit the other Mushroomon.

"Yeah give it to them Y/N!" Zoe cheered.

"enough!" yelled the Mushroomon who then bombed the house.

TWACK!

You screamed as you are then kicked over and land inside the Chewomon from earlier allowing the Chewomon to swallow you up.

"Ahhhh! Noooo! I cannot die like this! I'm claustrophobic!" You cried as you fall deeper into the esophagus of the Chewomon plant.

As you get swallowed down you then see...a light! You then open your eyes and see a Bumblee statue-like figure. The statue appeared to be a s/c skinned woman who was on her knees. She had black antennas on her head. Her hands were on her knees.

You blinked. "Could that be...my spirit?"

You then dig inside your bra and pull out your D tector. The spirit is then sucked into your d tector.

"It is time!" said the D tector.

Orange outlines then form to make the bee woman statue. A digital orange background surrounds you as you hold your D Tector in your right hand as you tilt your head cutely. You then spin around making a flirtatious smile as you point the front of your hand that was now surrounded by 1 digital loop, slightly downward and directly at the camera. You then do a little slash.

"Execute! Spirit Evolution!" You yell.

Loops form around your body and above you was the bee statue woman who flaps her wings. You then feel the sensation of change as all your clothes dissolve off your form.

Your h/c hair flys up as your body darkens. Plates of "armor" presses against your figure.

You are then transformed!

You smile at the camera in your new form as your metallic sunglasses glisten. You happily flutter down before doing a jump in the portal and then land on a black platform. You bring out your weapons and shoot them in different directions before doing a pose.

"HA! HA! HIYA!"

"BUZZLAMON!" You shout.

You then look at yourself. You were a s/c skinned woman with short h/c hair with 2 buns on each side. You wore a strapless yellow bikini top with a bumblebee print along with tight black pants that were split on the sides to reveal your curvy hips and thighs. On your feet were golden high heeled boots. The bottom of your boots had blades that resembled blades of ice skates. You also wore a gold belt and on the belt was your Spirit symbol. You also retained your gold belly piercing but it is now in a shape of a flower.

You also wore a golden space-like themed sunglasses that covered your eyes and wrap around the back of your head. On your wrists were gold metallic armbands. The side of your pants have B shaped pockets that held your stingers.

On your back were shiny silver bee wings with a f/c outline. On your lips was heavy red lipstick.

"Whoa..."you said.

You glanced at your bare hips.

Your outfit didn't come with any panties...

Your lips formed a grin.

"Neat!"

You then quickly zoom out of the plant and fly to the scene to see the mushrooms attack a butterfly spirit. You fly over to the spirit and get a good look at her and she does the same to you.

"Zoe?" You ask.

"Y/N?" She asks.

You both then nod at each other and begin to fight your opponent.

"Hurricane Wind!" Kazemon yelled making a hurricane attack at the Mushroomon.

You pull out your stingers from your pockets and aim at the Mushroomon.

"Stinging Ray Blast!" You yelled.

...

...

...

Bokomons POV:

As I was watching Kazamon fight I then see another spirit come next to her.

"Ooh! Look! A bee lady!" Neemon said cheerfully.

"It's not a bee lady, you fool!" I said. I then flip through my book.

"She's one of the Legendary Warriors! The Spirit of Nature and Queen of Beautiful Lands! It's Buzzlamon!" I said.

"Do you think she'll put honey on my toast?" Neemon asks.

"Is food all you think about?" I asked.

I then snapped his pants causing him to cry out.

...

...

...

Y/N's POV:

"Tempest Twist!" Kazamon yelled spin kicking the Mushroomon.

"Wildlife Kick!" You yelled using the blade of your shoe to make a slash on the Mushroomon.

"We're not through with you yet bumblebee!" The Mushroomon said. They then stack on top of each other and transformed into an ugly tree called Woodmon.

"Love tap!" Kazemon said.

"Forbidden Temptation!" You yell as you start to shine bright with your partially nude figure showing.

You shoot out a pollen ray.

"Kazemon!" You call reaching my hand to her.

"Right!" Kazemon said.

You both then link hands and stand on the ground and pull each other leaning back standing on both of your heels. Both of your glowing figures are then shown as you both start to spin like a dreidel. Pink and gold hearts come out of your bodies as you both spin faster and faster.

"Nature's Tempest!" You both said.

You both then spin towards Woodmon and separate still spinning to opposite sides of Woodmon and grind your bodies on him. Woodmon seemed aroused at 1st but the screamed in agony as he felt the sensation of stinging winds.

He then hits Kazemon who lands on the ground.

"Kazemon!" You cry.

Kazemon then turns back to Zoe.

"Hey you can't do that!" a voice yelled.

You turned and it was Koji.

You fly over to him.

"Koji!" You say.

He raises an eyebrow

"Y/N?!" he asks.

You cross your arms "Don't ask! Now, are you gonna stare or help me?" You ask. He replies by spirit evolving into Lobomon.

"Lobo Kendo," Lobomon said slashing its lightsabers.

You then fly towards the monster and use your feet to kick forward and you push back.

"Howling Laser!" Lobomon said and launches a laser attack.

"Time to wrap this up: SING A SONG!" You said.

"Sing a song?" Zoe and J.P. asked with raised eyebrows.

"Sing a song?" Lobomon asked in confusion.

"Oh, I love this song!" Neemon cheered.

You start your sing attack:

Song: 'Sweet Little Bumblebee' by: ddr!

"Oh a oh a oh a oh a! oh a oh a oh a oh a!"

... ...

"Oh a oh a oh a oh a! oh a oh a oh a oh a!"

... ...

"Sweet little bumblebee, I know what you want from me!"

"Dup dup dup do da da dup do dup do da da!"

"Sweet little bumblebee more than just a fantasy!"

"Dup dup dup do da da dup dup dup dup da da!"

... ...

"My heart skips a beat when you walk in the room!"

"I go boom boom boom, you go zoom zoom zoom!"

"Your my playboy, playtoy, love and my friend!"

"I wanna be with you until the end! I give my heart and my soul to you!"

"To make you see its trueeee!"

"I'm so confused baby can't you see! please come rescue meeee!"

"Ugh make her stop!" Lobomon cried as he covered his ears.

"Where is that music coming from?!" J.P. and Zoe cried.

Neemon on the other hand, hopped around and danced to your song.

"NO! The song! It's too happy! I can't take it!" Woodmon yelled in horror and started to break.

You pull out your D tector and wave it around.

"Factual code digitized!" You said and Woodmon was sucked into my D tector and the 3 Mushroomon stood there looking weak.

You and Lobomon then transform back into your human forms.

Koji looked tired. You run over to him and kneel down across from him. Koji was panting heavily, you lean towards his face, grab his shoulders and close your eyes and begin to nuzzle your nose against his. His skin felt so soft.

Koji stops panting and looks at you shocked. He began to blush as you nuzzle my nose against him some more.

"So...soft...come...closer," he whispered.

You giggle. Was he enjoying this?

"Thanks for the helping us I really appreciate it..." you whisper as you lick your lips allowing the tip of your tongue to touch his.

Koji seemed startled at this but didn't pull away. You then kiss Koji under his nose above his lips.

"Y/N...stop..." Koji says sounding like he was enjoying this but at the same time wanted to go away.

"Do you want me too?" You whispered.

Koji let's out a little moan not knowing what to do you then start to move your lips down towards Koji but he then quickly pulls away as you see a pink blush take over his cheeks. You giggle. Koji groans and pulls his bandana down to hide his embarrassment.

"Didn't you say I was soft?" You asked in amusement.

Koji then pulls his bandana back up as he sees his D tector started glowing and the plants around you turned green again. You pull Koji up and smile at him. He gives you a little smile as well as a glare.

"Hey Koji thanks for your help," said Zoe.

You both shoot her glares as she ruined the moment. Koji then walked away without saying a word. You run up to him and grab his arm.

"Wait! I was gonna ask you if you enjoyed our kiss," you said. Koji yanks his arm away and starts walking again.

"Ciao, baby!" You said.

"You know Italian?" Zoe asks.

You smiled at her. "Not Italian, but I did study some Spanish!"

"We have returned!" Takuya said running towards you both along with Tommy.

"You boys are so slow," you laughed.

Zoe giggled as she placed a hand on your shoulder.

"But Y/N and I spirt evolved," said Zoe.

Takuya widened his eyes. "What?!"

"That's right!" You said.

The 2 laughed as they didn't believe you both.

You and Zoe look at each other and nod.

You both go to the boys and bend their hands behind their backs.

"OW OW OK UNCLE!" They yelled as you both let go of them.

To be continued...

A/N: Your spirit is based on 'Bee' from the original Teen Titans! The weapons she's holding and the belt and arm band she's wearing is just like yours. The hairstyle is shaped just like yours.

This is how your pants are styled:

Your glasses are somewhat like this but gold:

Thanks for reading the chap! Please vote and COMMENT for more!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 1.3K 43
(Y/n)(L/n) is the youngest child and the only daughter of a royal Family. She had everything she needed until her Parents were murdered. Her life bec...
8.9K 618 30
This is a techno x reader, the pronouns that are used will be they/them so we can have a completely gender neutral reader. y/n is a simple villager...
2.4K 97 12
This is the story of Y/n L/n. A young man from Canada caught up in a game of fate. He meets a young woman from Egypt by the name of Ishizu Ishtar...
6.6K 304 32
⛓️☁️𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘐𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺, 𝘢 𝘨...