Boboiboy - So that we can be...

By rinnRinn947

That day, he lost his brothers. it's painful, Taufan could only grip into his chest. "please tell me this is... More

Prologue
the only four
let's end this
A new start?
nightmare
pudding
ignorance
ego
notice me, senpai
your power
your power,my power,our power,powerless
he is fine
replacement
fortune teller
contagious nightmare
Adudu
big ruckus
lies
This is not a Lie
that green thing
Lord Taufan, please take a break.
Tapops
not a cadet
fatigue
books
Mr.Whale
Solar
manner
second tier
who is winning?
disappeared
dark
the planet is dark, like your soul
get out
Worried sick
red paint
talk to Solar
Syrup + Red paint = blood
Vargoba
your apology
Happy birthday
you hide it from me
that mission
my plan
the battle
it's your name
heroes
you are cruel
farewell?
too Attached
hypothetical questions
you are cruel indeed
this brother and that brother
hehehehe
the room is clean
the only older brother
belittle us
arrived there
those memories
why did you do this?
Memory about you
chance?
i'm also confused with this chap.
big crystal
kick us
sleep peacefully
Don't go, Taufan.
You are back
you are really here
what did i miss?
with or without
you are baby
'Father'
bad old habit
waiting again
departure
fresh air
comfortable
unimportant
Rintis
rev :
it's you, Revan
welcome home, our 'Taufan'
Butterfly
surprise (epilogue + extra)

principle

1.8K 130 123
By rinnRinn947

They didn't talk with each other, inside that white room filled with navy blue things, both of them is silent.

Taufan sighed, deep down he feel guilty to Ochobot because he manipulate him using their friendship. Or to his brothers because he hides things from them. Or even to this annoying reverse who somehow feels like he cares about Taufan genuinely.

"....A human will sacrifice one thing to get the other things.", Taufan said.

"That's one of the ten principle of economics. People face trade-off.", Taufan said to him.

"Why are you suddenly blabbering some useless knowledge?", the Reverse said to him.

"As we grow older, when our vision is wider, when we know that the world is not as beautiful as depicted in the fairy tale, we will get disappointed. But as a human, we will easily adapt.", Taufan continues.

"There's something you have to sacrifice to face this cruel world."

"For example, innocence. You have to sacrifice that thing to face this world."

"And you know why you are stronger than me right?", Taufan asked the Reverse with a sad smile.

"Because i feel sad more than i feel happy.", Taufan said.

"In this case,it's not only me, but also my Brothers. It's Boboiboy's emotions that affected our amount of power." , Taufan explained as he stare at his own palm.

"It feels embarassing because i'm one of him, but.., Boboiboy is such a pure boy. He won't lose his innocence easily.", Taufan said.

"But Happiness..,as he grow older,he will slowly forget how it feels, because his responsibilities is getting bigger and bigger.",

"He can still feel it, but it's not as much as when he was a kid.", Taufan said, his smile looks gentle, like he didn't even deny this fact.

"As he grow older, i've becoming more and more insignificant to him", Taufan said.

He will naturally won't need me again.

"Don't beat around the bush, get straight to your point.", The Reverse said impatiently. What is this orginal version of him is trying to say?

All of that difficult methapors is making him dizzy.

"The point is, i want to justify my action.", Taufan said to him briefly.

"I just use the skill of a grown up to survive, and that is the power of words.", Taufan explained.

"I didn't 'manipulate' Ochobot because i want to, but because i need to." , i sounds like a loser.

"And i want my brothers to stay like this, simple and happy, i dont want to add any burdens on their shoulder." , Taufan said as he smiled, a smile that filled with affections. I really wish you guys could live happily.

"That's why i have no intention to tell them. I will just keep this a secret so that they can feel happy and positive and focus on improving their skill and helping people like what heroes supposed to do.", Taufan said to the Reverse.

He smiled, not expecting any answer. And maybe, he even expecting to get stung by a sharp pain because of his answer. But nothing happened.

"You are so pathetic.", The Reverse said.

Even after listening into Taufan's explaination, he still can't get it. Why humans are so complicated?

Taufan laughed, "well.. at least i've told you my thoughts."

I know, you don't have to tell me that

I know that i'm pathetic, that i'm such a loser,that i'm a coward.

no one knows better than me.

°•°•°•°

"Hey Hali, don't you feel strange?", Ice suddenly asked Hali as they walks to the living room.

"About what?", Hali asked him back.

"About Taufan,and Ochobot, and also the check-up process.", Ice explained.

Hali is silent. Indeed, he feels that something isn't right. He pretended not to notice it because Taufan looks like he really wants to hide it but..

"What do you find strange?", Hali asked Ice, instead of answering, he wants to listen to Ice's opinion about this matter first.

"Ochobot know about something, and i don't think it's a good thing.", Ice said to Hali.

Hali hummed, "yeah, i sense it too."

"But..."

Ice repositioning his own cap, "well, i'm gonna observe it some more before i make a conclusion." He said as he creates a water bubble.

"This is only an advice,but.."

"I don't think it's a trivial problem, so maybe we should treat it more seriously..", Ice continues, he throw himself on the water bubble.

Hali nodded.

It's strange for him, to see Taufan who suddenly cried that day, who desperately searching for his brothers when he wokes up.

But he know Taufan. He is a type of person who will close himself even more if you pry to his secret.

You always smiles and acts like nothing happened.

You are always like that.

He remembered that day when Ice haven't appeared yet, they all played together like usual.

But at night, when everyone is sleeping, Taufan is hugging himself in the corner of his room. He looks sad and scared.

But when Hali and Gempa asked him about what is bothering him, he only show his big grin. "Nothing! I'm fine", he said with his overly cheerful voice.

°•°•°•°

Hali walked to Blaze's room. "Hey Hali, what's wrong?" Blaze asked him.

"Blaze, can you tell me about the detail of what is happening today?" , Hali asked him.

Blaze, "you mean, when i played together with Taufan?"

Hali nodded, "yeah, tell me about the details."

Blaze sat on his bed, "Ice asked me about this too, is there something wrong with Taufan?",he asked.

Hali, shook his head, "Ochobot said that he is fine."

"He just lack nutrition.", Hali said to Blaze.

"What? Lacking nutrition? Did he lose his appetite? Or he is on diet like Ice?" , Blaze asked him, he is worried but also curious.

"I don't really know, but we should force him to eat more starting tomorrow.", Hali said.

Blaze nodded excitedly, "i'm gonna make sure to have him eat Yaya's biscuits until he is full!"

Hali twist Blaze's ear , "are you trying to kill him? You know how wild is he after he ate Yaya's biscuit."

Blaze groaned in pain and laughed, "of course it's only a joke, i don't want to see my brother dying."

Huh?

Why does it pierce his heart for some reason..

"..i don't want to see my brother dying.", Blaze repeated, his tears suddenly fell.

Hali is surprised, "h-hey, why are you crying?", he asked him with worried voice.

"I..i don't know, i just feels like crying?", Blaze answered, he is confused as well.

Why does his heart hurts so much?

Hali pat his head, "it's okay..," , he didn't know what to say to comfort his younger brother.

Ice went inside the room and found Hali who is worried but also didn't know what to do, and Blaze who is crying.

"Why are you crying?", Ice step in as he asked Blaze.

"I..i don't know.. it's just.. my tears wont stop." , Blaze sobbed.

"Should i call Gempa?", Hali asked Ice.

Ice nodded, Hali immediately leave the room. Why is he suddenly crying?

He said he don't want to see his brother dying..

But of course, who would want that?

Ah, he havent told me the details of today's event. Hali thought to himself as he walks to fetch Gempa.

Meanwhile inside Blaze's room, Ice is trying to calm him.

"Can you tell me, whatever you are feeling right now, and also the reason?", Ice asked him.

Blaze still sobbed, "i-i don't know, i have a conversation with Hali, and we are joking around about Yaya's biscuit.., and i told him that i won't feed Taufan Yaya's biscuit because i don't want to see my brother dying.."

"And suddenly, my heart aches so much,why does it hurts so bad?", he cried.

"It hurts, i don't know why, it feels frightening.."

Ice hugged him, he tried to comfort Blaze.

Brother dying huh.. , he thought as he tried to connect the dots.

//author's note//

Guess who is sick with all of those exams-

I'm sorry i wrote something as useless as some economy materials i've learned.

Anyway hope u enjoy this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 589 18
"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and his friends. [Please read disclaimer befo...
47.8K 3.4K 32
"My little brother's my source of happiness... ... how about yours?" [BBB Air & BBB Angin (Sibling AU)] {Disclaimer: I do NOT own BoBoiBoy nor any of...
11.6K 648 9
When the Unknown God attacked, the Trio Original, Halilintar, Taufan, and Gempa, got sent (or in other words isekai'd) to a place called Teyvat. Now...
843 79 6
The only thing that kept me alive until now is, my brothers' sacrifices. A virus that attacks the mind and self worth, Reruntu Planet, the planet tha...