The Sister Ouran High School...

By FreeFlyer68

Y/n is Haruhi's sister. She is also an honor student at Ouran. Her scores were right behind Haruhi's. Once sh... More

A/n: Before
Going to Ouran
Sister
Exotic
Tamaki's Depression
A/n: Voting
The Party
Lady Manager pt. 1
Lady Manager pt. 2
Hikaru's Park Day
Taking the Guests Outside
The Twins Fight
Hair Change
Kyoya and Tamaki
The Naughty Type
Hina Kamishiro
Valentines Raffle
Pervert
Raffle Time
Adam's Valentine
A/n: WHICH HOST
Mori Senpai
SOS in General
Rescuing Yourself
Commoners Market
The Favor
Requesting Him
Not Allowed
Trouble
A/N: Taggeedd #8374
Christmas Special
Apologizing
No Escaping Kyoya
Another Time
Lobelia
Valentines Day Special
Controlling Father
His Apology
It's a Date
Am I Just a Guest
The Fujioka Family
Meeting Our Dad
Usa~Chan
Showing Up At Work
Kyoya's Life
Close
Kyoya's Day
The Different Pathways
Is It Time
Tamaki's Ending
Kyoya's Ending
Hikaru's Ending
Kaoru's Ending
Mori's Ending
Honey's Ending
A/n: Adios

Sweet Tooth Replacement

9.1K 302 253
By FreeFlyer68

Homey stood up and walked to the table Usa~Chan was it with the tea still spilled on it. He picked up Usa~Chan and looked towards the three hosts.

   " Who's responsible for this? Who got Usa~Chan dirty?"

   " Someone help! Mori~Senpai! Don't let him hurt us! "

   " He wanted tea, so Usa~Chan decided to have a drink. "

   " I see. So that's why his face is all dirty, isn't it? "

Honey's face turned back to being happy and he smiled at us. The three hosts behind me sighed in relief and relaxed a bit. Soon we were expecting guests. I went to sit at my table and I waited for my first guest to come in. When he did we started talking. Everything was fine until Honey said ouch after eating a piece of cake. He set his fork down and held the right side of his face.

   " Honey~Senpai is it..."

   " Nah, it's nothing, kay? "

All the hosts gathered around him. Everyone's eyes were on Honey. The twins held Honey to the chair while Haruhi took a look in Honey's mouth. Honey was able to squirm out of their grip in the chair and he had tears in his eyes. He held his hands over his mouth protecting it.

   " There's nothing wrong! Quit messing with me! Leave me alone! "

Mori grabbed my arm gently and walked over to Honey.

   " If my first plan doesn't work you talk to him and calm him down. "

   ' That's the most he's ever said to me. '

I nodded and Mori stood right in front of Honey. Honey screamed again and Mori wasn't going to have it. he linked his hand with Honey's and opened Honey's mouth with the other hand. H pushed Honey on to the couch and laid right on top of Honey. All the girls started screaming and freaking out over their position. I walked closer to them and waited for Mori to say something.

   " So is it a cavity? " Tamaki asked.

   " Yeah. "

   " It's all right. I'll be okay. " Honey said with tears still in his eyes.

   " Tamaki. " Mori said.

   " Yes, you're right. I'll take care of this. "

He walked to where everyone was gathered and cleared his throat.

   " Until Honey~Senpai gets over his cavity, I'm afraid he can't have sweets. Therefore, we'll be supportive, and ask that you kindly refrain from eating snacks in the club room until this ordeal is over. "

   " No, no, don't, Takashi. Please don't take my snacks away. "

Mori stood up and took Honey's plate and walked away with it. Honey stood up and ran to my side. He hugged me and cried into my dress. I sat on my knees and he wrapped his arms around my neck.

   " Y/n you can't let them do this! "

   " It's for the best Honey, that's the only way your cavity will go away, and if you brush your teeth. "

   " But, but I can't live without my snacks! "

   " You'll just have to for a couple of days Honey. Until then you can't have any snacks. "

   " Then...then..."

He stuffed his head into my dress and cried some more. I pet his head and he clung to me tightly.

   " Then if I can't have my snacks I'm staying by your side until I can have them back! "

   " What? Why? "

   " Because you're sweet like my cake. You're the closest thing I'm going to get to my snacks. Si, I'm going to cling to you more than I usually do. "

   " Honey, you can't. We have different classes and you can't come home with me. "

   " I'll find you after classes end and we can walk to our classes together! Then you can come home with me! "

   " Honey that's absurd! " Tamaki yelled.

   " It's going to happen! I'm not leaving Y/n's side unless I have to for classes! "

   ' Well, it looks like I'm stuck. '

From then on Honey did as he said he would. During school, he would run to my class after the bell rang and walked me where ever I needed to go. Then, after school, he would take me with him to his house. That's how it was for three days. Staying at Honey's was fun. We had built pillow forts and had pillow fights. I made sure he didn't eat any sweets or snacks. He ate three meals a day and brushed his teeth at the end of every meal. Mori enjoyed my presence as well. He would help build forts and he would dominate pillow fights. He even snuck me some candy to eat after some meals. He would always rub my head when I ate the treat. During school, Honey did what he could to get snacks into the Host Club room. He was still sad and upset about the fact he couldn't have sweets. He cried sometimes but he would come to me when he did.  On the last day he gave up and Tamaki tried to cheer him up, but it didn't work. Honey only bit his arm.

   " Mitsukuni, don't take this out on other people. It's disgraceful. "

   " Takashi. You idiot! "

He flipped Mori around and Mori landed on his butt then he rolled then he slid on his back.

   " A little bit isn't gonna hurt me! You're so mean! You're such a hardhead! That's it, I hate you! I hate you Takashi! "

Mori's gaze saddened andHoney ran out of the room. Tamaki ran after him while we watched Mori. Mori stood up but he didn't look okay. He swayed a little bit and he tried to lean on a table but the table fell over and the china cups broke and he fell to his knees starring at the floor. I walked up to Mori and sat in front of him. The twins tried to tell him that he was too harsh but I looked at them.

   " Can't you both see he was trying to get Honey to hate him. "

   " But why would he do that? "

   " To punish himself. Right? "

Mori looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

   " Yeah, you're right. This was my fault. Mitsukuni has a cavity...because I'm careless. Twice before his naptime, I forgot to make him brush his teeth. "

   " But that's really not your responsibility. It's his. " The twins said.

   " But if Mitsukuni has to get false teeth, it'll be my fault. "

   " Don't worry that's not going to happen. "

   " I wouldn't be able to live with myself right now if he hadn't thrown me down. "

   " Because you felt at fault. You wanted some sort of punishment from Honey to make up for your failure. " I said looking at Mori.

His eyes found mine and they were sad. The door opened and honey stood at the doorway with Tamaki beside him. Honey started to tear up and sniff. He opened his arms and ran towards Mori.

   " I'm sorry! I'm so sorry, Takashi! "

Honey crouched down beside Mori and started to cry.

   " I promise! I won't forget to brush my teeth again! I won't forget! "

Mori hugged him and Honey sobbed into Mori's shoulder. After Honey calmed down the sad look on both of their faces was gone. I noticed something red on Mori's hand and I gently took his wrist. I turned his hand over and saw his hand bleeding from the china that broke. I grabbed the first aid kit and sat beside Mori. I cleaned his hand and wrapped his hand in bandages.

   " Is that better Mori? "

   " Yes. "

He put his hand on my head and rubbed my head.

   " Thank you. "

He leaned close to me and kissed my cheek. I felt my face get red. After a few more days Honey recovered but he still wanted me around.

   " Honey you don't need me by your side anymore. "

   " But you're so sweet! "

   " Mitsukuni. "

Mori leaned down and picked me up out of his lap and stood me beside him. His arm went around my shoulder and he started cleaning Honey's face from the cake.

( Haruhi's P.O.V. )

   ' So that's why he rejected that girl a couple of days ago. He likes Y/n. '

I watched as Mori held Y/n close to him and relaxed with her at his side.

   ' Y/n you're in a sticky situation. '

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 1.8K 26
Mikasu Hitachiin is the unknown older sister of the well-known Hitachiin twins, Hikaru and Kaoru. Being disliked by their parents she was forced to l...
2.1M 58.2K 66
I'm haruhi's sister, Aika, I am one year older and ever since our mother died it had been hard, but haruhi and me have been trying, especially for ar...
204K 6.6K 34
Tokimatsu Kazumi didn't have many friends at Ouran. As a Third Year, she didn't care about the majority of the things the other girls fawned about...
88.6K 2.4K 20
Tamaki Suoh's older sister y/n is the legitimate Daughter of Yuzuru Suoh. Although she is seen as a well respected girl amongst the wealthy, she ref...